Home
Noem signs historic anti-semitism bill into law

In case the link stops working, here's the text of the article:

"As the fires of war sweep through the Gaza Strip, Governor Kristi Noem signed into law a historic bill requiring the consideration of the definition of antisemitism when investigating unfair or discriminatory practices.

This definition comes from the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, adopted in 2016, and it includes language that “demonizes” Israel or holds it to an unfair double standard.

It comes as rising rhetoric condemning Israel for its reprisals against Palestine – at present, the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry reports over 30,000 dead, thousands more missing or unaccounted for, since military actions began in October of last year. Of those killed, the health ministry reports, the majority of them are women and children.

These are the only official numbers, reported by the Associated Press and other national outlets. On the Israeli side, the Jerusalem Post reported some 1,391 Israelis killed and many more taken hostage – as of a January report, there were still 136 hostages. Beyond deaths, reports of sexual assaults and barbaric treatment of children have been reported by Israeli sources. Israel has maintained the high death toll is the fault of Hamas using its own civilian population as human shields

“Ever since the horrific terrorist attacks on the State of Israel on October 7th, 2023, we have seen a shocking spike in antisemitic acts of hatred around the world, including some isolated incidents right here in South Dakota,” Governor Noem said. “I am very proud to sign this historic bill to keep our Jewish people secure. I hope more states will follow our leadership.”

The Capital Journal was given opportunity to speak to Elan Carr, CEO of the Israeli-American Council, who was present for the signing of the bill and who spoke thereafter. Carr explained in detail the purpose and implementation of this definition, which he says does not contradict the values of the First Amendment, but rather embraces them.

“(There’s) no contradiction whatsoever. And the reason why is because this law, on its face, but also … in the text, does not in any way contradict or limit freedom of expression. This does not outlaw expressions of anti-semitism, whether the anti-semitism touches on Israel, or whether the anti semitism touches on Jews – Jews are evil, Jews control the world, whatever it is,” Carr said. “What the definition does is simply define it as anti-semitism and now, what you do with that, well, maybe it’s nothing more than condemnation. And, incidentally, condemnation is exactly what the First Amendment contemplates. The entire basis of the First Amendment is that we meet bad speech not with censorship and punishment, but with good speech.”

The IHRA definition, Carr says, is a tool of education – not of censorship.

“Now let me figure it fairly … crimes are not protected speech. Discrimination (is) not protected speech. So what the IHRA definition allows us to do in that case is determine whether anti-Jewish hatred, anti-Jewish animus, underlies conduct that is already defined as illegal, like a crime, like discrimination. Then … it is relevant into an investigation. But that’s only when there’s conduct that’s prohibited. If all we’re talking about is expressions of speech, no limit whatsoever.”

Double Standards

Few foreign journalists have been allowed into Gaza – according to the AP, they are among a small group of international journalists in Gaza. Carr said that the AP’s coverage would not run the risk of our paper being branded anti-semitic. However, he did note one major media outlet that he says does hold a double standard in its coverage of Israel.

“Let’s take an organization that is widely deemed problematic, the New York Times,” Carr said. “Specifically with media, it’s about double standards – disparate coverage for Israel. And double standards are one of the examples (of anti-semitism.)”

These examples are not categorical, Carr said.

“Might it be productive to go to a paper and say ‘why are you treating Israel differently? Why are you covering Israel? You're here in this country, which around the world is defending itself against terrorism. And you're not taking issue with it, and here you're pummeling Israel with bad coverage … when it's defending itself against one of the most horrific examples of medieval monstrosity that we've seen in a long time in the world. So that's what happened on 10/7. Why is that? Is it productive to have a conversation like that with the New York Times, or with Al Jazeera, which has been widely criticized for how it treats Israel and how it gives comfort to terrorism? Of course. Censorship, no. But should we have those conversations? Of course – we should have those conversations … the Press is open to self-exploration, we all are. That’s one of the big reasons for the Freedom of the Press, if a society needs to criticize itself … so those are productive conversations to have.”

In fact, Carr says that the IHRA definition can help avoid papers from drawing the mark of anti-semitism simply for reporting on the conflict.

“Without the IHRA definition, people can … make wrong statements all the time. When you’ve got a definition that gives people a guideline, it helps minimize statements (that publications are antisemitic).”

The definition explicitly states that criticism of Israel, as might be leveled against any country, cannot be considered antisemitic. Carr also clarified that it is a misconception to see Israel as a nation given to a specific religion.

“The State of Israel doesn’t exist for religious reasons. There are religious underpinnings for why Israel exists, and there there's biblical reasons and so on. But the State of Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people as an ethno-national group,” Carr said. “Religions don't have self determination. People have self determination, nations have self determination. And that's why IHRA, one of the examples, is denying the Jewish people the right of self determination. The State of Israel is the nation-state of the Israelites, the people of Israel, the children of Israel in the Biblical sense … it’s very important to remember that this isn’t a state that was given to a religion or a state that is justified because of a religion … the Jewish people come from there. They come from that land and they were dispersed twice, by the Babylonians and the Romans. They’ve always aspired to return … and through a modern miracle, through the ashes of the Holocaust, the Jews returned to their ancient homeland … Why does Judaism get a country? Judaism doesn’t get a country. The Jewish people get a country, just like the Italians get a country and the Greeks get a country and the French get a country. That’s really the basis of Zionism.”

A Marxist Monster

On college campuses, anti-semitic rhetoric as defined by IHRA is on the rise, with many young, politically-charged students falling firmly on the pro-Palestinian side of the issue. Carr acknowledges that this is a growing reality, and sees it as a manifestation of Marxist worldview that seeks to divide the world between oppressors and oppressed.

“There has been an ideology with its origins in the Soviet Union that was propagated early on by the Soviet Union in a methodical and an intentional way,” Carr said. “And that ideology sees the world in terms of perpetual struggle … between socio-economic classes. But the new version sees it largely in terms of racial privilege, or privileged and marginalized peoples or whiteness deemed privileged, that people of color are marginalized and it's not simply about fighting racism, which we all should and must do, nor is it acknowledging that there are examples of oppression in society, which we all should and must do. This is a poisoned, dangerous anti-American ideology that categorically puts people in categories of moral blame and moral praise, based on identity. The name for something like that is racism. But that's what it does. And so if White Privilege is taught, as being objectionable, oppressive, Jewish white privilege is seen as even worse. And this is something by the way that literally Jews are being told on campuses. Jews are being told on campuses, you're white and you're Jewish, double bad because you are a racist oppressor.”

It’s not simply a game of blame, but also one where violence is justified in the name of battling oppression.

“(In this worldview) Israel is a colonialist oppressor and … can do no right. And if there’s a marginalized people, in this case the Palestinians are deemed marginalized and oppressed, then nothing they can do is wrong,” Carr said. “They are justified in doing anything to tear the system apart. We see this ideology in this country, which is why university campuses today are hostile places for Jews.”

The majority of Jewish kids in American universities feel a need to hide their identity, Carr said, and that was even before October 7.

“That’s also why the cause of Israel-hatred has been widely adopted by those who embrace this anti-American ideology and systemic oppression,” he said. “That’s why so many young people especially have been seduced into this worldview – that’s also why, what South Dakota has done today, is so important. That ideology isn’t just a threat to Jews … this ideology is unamerican at its core. It is deeply threatening to America’s best values, such as meritocracy … so in making this statement against antisemitism … South Dakota is saying ‘not only are we going to protect our Jewish population, small as it is, but we are going to lean on American values. We are going to say no to deeply dangerous … ideologies in the state.”

Carr sees signs of hope in Israel’s future, citing efforts achieved by the Trump Administration to establish peace between the Arab world and the Israeli.

“There are real forces of enlightenment in the world that are doing the right thing,” Carr said. “We just had the first peace treaties between Israel and Arab states in many years. I was at the White House for the signing of the Abraham accords. It was an amazing moment. You now have the UAE, where I’ve been, celebrating the connections … to Israel.”

These treaties linked Israel to the peoples of Morocco, of Bahrain.

“These are growing ties, people-to-people … there’s excitement about this,” Carr said. “Look, the Palestinians have chosen to adopt an ideology of despair, victimhood and ultimately of death. Not all Palestinians, but Palestinian leadership. I’m saying Palestinian leadership because it’s not only Hamas. I want to be clear – the Palestinian leadership has been supporting terrorism for years, financially. The Palestinian authority is paying all the butchers of October 7th.”

Carr believes that the Arab world is changing, looking forward to embracing Israeli cooperation.

“The Arab world is changing and it’s remarkable to see. I’ve been there as a U.S. diplomat and I was moved to tears by the genuine excitement from Arab leaders on the ground … for embracing the Israeli people … for the betterment of the world,” Carr said. “So while things look very dark and dismal with regard to the Palestinian leadership, it’s important to recognize that this isn’t the whole story in the Middle East.”

Carr sees the U.S. role in supporting Israel as taking a side in a battle between good and evil.

“Like with anything else, when it comes to evil, we have to defeat it … you have to defeat evil in the world and encourage goodness in the world. The U.S. has to do that too,” Carr said. “I’m hoping that the U.S. also gets tough on Iran, the chief source of violence and sickness and death in the Middle East … a deep threat to not only Israel but also the United States … it’s about fighting evil and encouraging good. If we do that, I think we will win this fight and I think the future is bright.”

In the interests of balanced reporting, we will note that the U.S.’ own global fight against terrorism, the War on Terror which emerged following 9/11, has amassed a death toll of over 900,000 people, according to the Watson Institute at Brown University. Of those deaths, over 400,000 are civilians – and the indirect death tolls come out to nearly four million. The Institute reports the cost of the War on Terror is estimated to be about $9 trillion".
Imagine being so vile and repugnant that you have to make laws against people hating you.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Imagine being so vile and repugnant that you have to make laws against people hating you.

Don't forget, they've been kicked out of over 100 nations, so far, for their sleazy usury practices and other grave crimes against their host nations.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Don't forget, they've been kicked out of over 100 nations, so far, for their sleazy usury practices and other grave crimes against their host nations.

Y’all gonna get a knock on your digital ID!
Noem should be banished from the Republican Party and disqualified from all future considerations.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Noem misrepresents what she signed into law. It's not original legislation that other states can model. Thirty or thirty one other states already have it because their Jewish handlers gave it to them to pass. She also claims it defines antisemitism. It doesn't. It allows it to be defined externally by a Jewish organization, including their "contemporary examples". It doesn't define when those contemporary examples are set so it can easily continue to morph as the Jews come up with more bullshit.
They've essentially outsourced lawmaking.
https://holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definition-antisemitism

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”
U.S.S. Liberty - forgiven after keeping it a secret from the American People for decades:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jonathan Pollard??? He's living as a free man in Tel Aviv right now.

Don't worry. I bet there is still a few that still hate ya.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Noem should be banished from the Republican Party and disqualified from all future considerations.

Her actions are exactly in line with those of the Father of this Nation, as opposed to those of the anti-jew bigots and moral and legal positivists who habituate and regrettably dominate this forum.

From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790
To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island
[Newport, R.I., 18 August 1790]

Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address1 replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport,2 from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

George Washington
America's Founders seem to have been sadly, though understandably, very jew-unaware.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Her actions are exactly in line with those of the Father of this Nation, as opposed to those of the anti-jew bigots and moral and legal positivists who habituate and regrettably dominate this forum.

From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790

Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address1 replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport,2 from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

George Washington
Why am I not surprised that you got that completely wrong?
I have worked with clowns like her, every time the boss shows up they gather around and tell him ' that's a good idea boss, that's a good idea'.
Take a guess at who gets the benefits and easy jobs.

Ball washers are the same no matter where they are.
phuggin Jews man

Myorkas just letting these illegals in - and the politicians just fall in line
"demean themselves as good citizens".... that's kinda the catch there, isn't it?

Excellent post Tarquin.

Now the America hating conspiracy theorists will want to rewrite history and hate on George Washington—just like the liberals do….

Where did he enshrine that favoritism into law?
Jag what your 2 cents?
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jag what your 2 cents?

lol…..
I do NOT support ANY so-called hate crime laws! NONE!

Only actual crimes should be criminal. I.E. murder, rape, robbery, battery, theft etc. The fact that the perpetrator targeted or hates someone should have zero influence. Charge for the crime committed, nothing else!

For the record, I do fully support Israel.
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?
America's Founders seem to have been sadly, though understandably, very jew-unaware.

And there we have it in black and white: the Founders were wrong. The many poseurs masquerading as "Constitutionalists" on this forum have nothing in common with the Constitution, as understood by the Founders. What they have, however, is a close affinity with the Left. After all, what is the difference between hating Jews and hating whites? The essential premise of both ideologies is identical and equally a denial of the truths espoused in the Declaration and Constitution, the Preamble of the latter which announces the Constitution's purpose as "to secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity" and as George Washington understood it, without regard to ethnicity or religion.
When will white, Conservative gun owners be protected by hate crime laws?
I'm waiting...
Originally Posted by JeffyD
I'm waiting...

So-called "hate crime" laws are pure left-wing idiocy. The last thing any true Conservative would want is to be "protected" by such nonsense. Their purpose is to enshrine into law the marginalization of political ideologies and beliefs which the Left hates by criminalizing them. They should all be repealed. The Founders would never have supported them.
Originally Posted by Hastings
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?
I really want to know. Maybe gas chambers? A huge landfill? Maybe restrictions on where they can live and what occupations they pursue?

Fertilizer, glue, or what?

You men have to have some idea of what you would like to do with them?
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Only actual crimes should be criminal. I.E. murder, rape, robbery, battery, theft etc. The fact that the perpetrator targeted or hates someone should have zero influence. Charge for the crime committed, nothing else!

Actually, I agree. The “special victims” laws are not necessary. What South Dakota did was its own shot across the bow of extremism—which is identical whether it comes from the far left or the far right.

I really want to know. Maybe gas chambers? A huge landfill? Maybe restrictions on where they can live and what occupations they pursue?

I think this is a viable solution:

“In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a Ph.D. degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Throughout the history of Byzantium, as it was known, by imperial edict, no Jew was allowed to hold any post in the Empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history

Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel; in fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history, but here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence. Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew. No wonder the Jews want to eradicate the memory of such a culture. It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land. From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews. "The answer to the Jewish problem is simple," he said. "Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government."

And this is how simple it is. There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them. Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community. Get the Jews out of education and they can not pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines. Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation."

- A New History of the Jews, Eustace Mullins

With all due respect, what do you mean by the "Jewish problem"? The fact that Nobel Laureates are Jewish out of all proportion to their population? The fact that Ashkenazim Jews have IQ's a full standard deviation above the mean? The fact that Jews have excelled economically (raising the wealth of all of us, by the way)? How or in what way is any of this a "problem"?

+ 1 on both of the above.

“In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a Ph.D. degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Throughout the history of Byzantium, as it was known, by imperial edict, no Jew was allowed to hold any post in the Empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history

Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel; in fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history, but here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence. Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew. No wonder the Jews want to eradicate the memory of such a culture. It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land. From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews. "The answer to the Jewish problem is simple," he said. "Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government."

And this is how simple it is. There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them. Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community. Get the Jews out of education and they can not pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines. Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation."

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Turning a blind eye to the truth that stands in front of you in the name of "tolerance" and "diversity" and "anti-racism" and "anti-bigotry" may make people feel good, but they're just feeling good while they watch their own nation and culture and people die.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
I'm waiting...

So-called "hate crime" laws are pure left-wing idiocy. The last thing any true Conservative would want is to be "protected" by such nonsense. Their purpose is to enshrine into law the marginalization of political ideologies and beliefs which the Left hates by criminalizing them. They should all be repealed. The Founders would never have supported them.

The subject of this thread is a “hate crime” law.

Do you defend such laws out of one side of your mouth while expressing common sense hatred for them from the other?

One doesn’t have to enshrine special rights for particular racial, ethnic, or religious groups if what you said of Washington was true… all you do is enforce laws guaranteeing natural rights equally. Which is what he did.

He didn’t propose new laws.

Is that “antisemitic”?
She's a neocon.
LOL. Exactly.

When did you stop beating your wife?
“A tool for education and not for censorship”.

Interesting.
IMO, I could care less about Isreal or the Palestinians. Don't hate either. I do hate hamas and will support Isreal.

I don't understand how folks can support a group that attacked another country.

I just don't want to be paying for this war also.
I can promise you that Israel is 100% behind DJT. He has how many Jewish grandchildren now?
Absolutely disgusting move on her part.

The good thing is, maybe more normies wake-up.

And there we have it in black and white: the Founders were wrong. .....

The Founders said slavery was fine. Slaves were not citizens. Slaves could not vote. Were they wrong???
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She's a neocon.

Others strongly disagree.

She seems pretty popular here on The Campfire in the thread about Trump’s pick for VP.
i still wanna go camping with her in a small tent in a double sleeping bag .
If Noem came up with this on her own, she's just as stupid as the rest of the women who want to be in a seat of power. If it wasn't her idea, she is stupid for being the strawman author.
Women are unsuitable for high office, period. There oughta be a law protecting women from men like me. Snork.
crazy

The US State Department defining anti-semitism:

Contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

* Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion.
* Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
* Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
* Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust
* Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
* Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
* Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.
* Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
* Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
* Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
* Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

Defining Antisemitism, Office of the Special Envoy To Monitor and Combat Antisemitism, 10 March 2024
Remsen must have had her ear on a pheasant hunt.🤣😂🤣

Turning a blind eye to the truth that stands in front of you in the name of "tolerance" and "diversity" and "anti-racism" and "anti-bigotry" may make people feel good, but they're just feeling good while they watch their own nation and culture and people die.

Throughout human history those who were not as intelligent, frugal or industrious as some others have tried to justify the denial of the natural equal rights of those others to the fruits of their industry on the specious ground (Marxist actually) that economics is a "zero-sum" game. This is an article of faith among all Leftists and all Marxist (as it is with Stophel and those here who wish to oppress Jews, as they often wish to oppress whites) by which they continually try to justify denying others their natural equal rights, to say nothing of their Constitutional rights, which is to say, by which they seek to deny them their "liberty". The name for this denial of "liberty" is tryanny, something the colonists fought a revolution to end. Moreover, as George Washington pointed out (and about which the Constitution and Declaration) are explicit (and contrary to Stophel and his premises, which are fundamentally Leftist): "[i]t is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support [and further]...[m]ay the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other Inhabitants; while everyone shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy."

What Washington here expressed for the Jews at Hebrew Synagogue in Newport Rhode Island, is precisely what the Declaration and Constitution sought to achieve for the colonists in America and indeed for everyone in this country who would agree to be bound by what they called the "novus ordo seclorum"---the "new order of the ages"---which they enshrined into the positive law of the Constitution, which is to say "liberty" based on the natural equal right of all men to enjoy as much liberty as they could possibly achieve. It is what Jefferson expressed when he said "the mass of mankind was not born with saddles on their backs and others booted and spurred to ride them".

And speaking somewhat obliquely of culture, these truths of the American Founding have nothing to do with diversity, or multi-culturism. Indeed "e pluribus unum" or "out of many, one", is the exact opposite of multi-culturalism and diversity. Nor do they have anything to do with "toleration" or "anti-bigotry" or "anti-racism". Stophel is as free to be a bigot as much as any Leftist (all of whom are explicitly bigots---witness affirmative action, something which on Stophel's premises he is compelled to support). But what they do not get to do is enshrine their bigotry into law in defiance of the Constitution whose end it is to "secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity" or the Declaration of Independence, which guarantees every man the right to equal treatment before the law as well as the right to a "republican form of government". It is no accident that Stophel, like the Leftists whose premises he shares, denies the truth of these doctrines. The only difference between them is in who they want to oppress: Leftists want to oppress whites and Stophel wants to oppress Jews and blacks. In fact, it's no accident that blacks, credentialed Leftists in the academy and Stophel hate Jews; their premises are the same and are equally defiant of the Consitution and Declaration.
Originally Posted by add
crazy

The US State Department defining anti-semitism:

Contemporary examples of antisemitism in public life, the media, schools, the workplace, and in the religious sphere could, taking into account the overall context, include, but are not limited to:

* Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.

Defining Antisemitism, Office of the Special Envoy To Monitor and Combat Antisemitism, 10 March 2024

For hundreds of years the Roman Catholics called jews "the Christ-killers". Were they wrong??
a start to the solution is to stop giving people who make up 2% of the population 10% of the jobs in Washington

I won't feel bad for questioning Jewish influence in this country when they represent a disproportionate number of jobs in the country that influence my quality of life.

Throughout human history those who were not as intelligent, frugal or industrious as some others have tried to justify the denial of the natural equal rights of those others to the fruits of their industry on the specious ground (Marxist actually) that economics is a "zero-sum" game. This is an article of faith among all Leftists and all Marxist (as it is with Stophel and those here who wish to oppress Jews, as they often wish to oppress whites) by which they continually try to justify denying others their natural equal rights, to say nothing of their Constitutional rights, which is to say, by which they seek to deny them their "liberty". The name for this denial of "liberty" is tryanny, something the colonists fought a revolution to end. Moreover, as George Washington pointed out (and about which the Constitution and Declaration) are explicit (and contrary to Stophel and his premises, which are fundamentally Leftist): "[i]t is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support [and further]...[m]ay the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other Inhabitants; while everyone shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy."

What Washington here expressed for the Jews at Hebrew Synagogue in Newport Rhode Island, is precisely what the Declaration and Constitution sought to achieve for the colonists in America and indeed for everyone in this country who would agree to be bound by what they called the "novus ordo seclorum"---the "new order of the ages"---which they enshrined into the positive law of the Constitution, which is to say "liberty" based on the natural equal right of all men to enjoy as much liberty as they could possibly achieve. It is what Jefferson expressed when he said "the mass of mankind was not born with saddles on their backs and others booted and spurred to ride them".

And speaking somewhat obliquely of culture, these truths of the American Founding have nothing to do with diversity, or multi-culturism. Indeed "e pluribus unum" or "out of many, one", is the exact opposite of multi-culturalism and diversity. Nor do they have anything to do with "toleration" or "anti-bigotry" or "anti-racism". Stophel is as free to be a bigot as much as any Leftist (all of whom are explicitly bigots---witness affirmative action, something which on Stophel's premises he is compelled to support). But what they do not get to do is enshrine their bigotry into law in defiance of the Constitution whose end it is to "secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity" or the Declaration of Independence, which guarantees every man the right to equal treatment before the law as well as the right to a "republican form of government". It is no accident that Stophel, like the Leftists whose premises he shares, denies the truth of these doctrines. The only difference between them is in who they want to oppress: Leftists want to oppress whites and Stophel wants to oppress Jews and blacks. In fact, it's no accident that blacks, credentialed Leftists in the academy and Stophel hate Jews; their premises are the same and are equally defiant of the Consitution and Declaration.
^ ^ ^

Simpleton troll thought George Floyd was done wrong.
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Simpleton troll thought George Floyd was done wrong.

Liar. Never thought or said anything of the sort....and if I'm such a simpleton, you should have no difficulty refuting what I said here. Instead, you chose not to in favor of promoting an ad hominem lie having nothing to do with the merits of what I wrote. So, who is the real simpleton? smile
"Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew."

Say WHAT??

And once again...we can try minding our own business and let the jews fuck off and do the same. But no, clowns like you keep putting them on a frigging pedestal.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And once again...we can try minding our own business and let the jews fuck off and do the same. But no, clowns like you keep putting them on a frigging pedestal.

This is not about foreign policy and it's not even about free speech. The law she signed has nothing to do with either. It has to do with curtailing violence perpetrated against a group of people by a bunch of rock-throwing apes and marxist agitators.

If I found myself in agreement with the likes of Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, I'd start backtracking to figure out where I took the wrong turn.
This is not about foreign policy and it's not even about free speech

or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

I don't think this is about rock throwing agitators. Now its hate speech to question why 2% of the population has so much influence in this country? That's the America we want?
Originally Posted by KFWA

or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

I don't think this is about rock throwing agitators. Now its hate speech to question why 2% of the population has so much influence in this country? That's the America we want?

Read the f****** article.
No opinions at all regarding the Jewish folks as I've never had an issue with any that I know of. Really, I've never paid much attention to anyone's religious leanings or its absence. I've not seen any hard evidence either of any particular group shaping the doings of this nation. A few of the opinions voiced here are a bit saddening.

Millions of people are better off than me, and such may be due to intellect, luck, heritage, hard work, or all of the above. I'm fine with that. I agree with Dixie Rebel. We already have sufficient protections for everyone. Murder is murder and hate doesn't add any fuel to the fire for me. No need to outline specifics for the Green Pygmy Eskimos, trans sexual queer lesbians, or whoever.

There are a few intolerant groups around the world with a desire to cleanse the continents, and should push come to shove, I would offer significant resistance to those.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I read the article...it is still about making sure some are more equal than others. A recurrent theme when it comes to jews.

And no, I don't think much of the palestinians either.

With all due respect, what do you mean by the "Jewish problem"? The fact that Nobel Laureates are Jewish out of all proportion to their population? The fact that Ashkenazim Jews have IQ's a full standard deviation above the mean? The fact that Jews have excelled economically (raising the wealth of all of us, by the way)? How or in what way is any of this a "problem"?
Tarquin: My question was directed at those that have a problem. I do NOT have a problem with the Jewish people. I am NOT into blaming a whole community of humans. If you don't like doing business with Jews go borrow your money from an Irishman or whatever.

Whatever, why don't you pray about it. I do business where I get the best deal

I know it is easy to dislike a financier or a middleman making profit from you but it is a known fact that Jews have the highest IQ going and are real good at arithmetic.
Whatever, why don't you pray about it. I do business where I get the best deal

I know it is easy to dislike a financier or a middleman making profit from you but it is a known fact that Jews have the highest IQ going and are real good at arithmetic.

Enjoy washing their balls, it is what you seem good at.

I did read the bill, not an article, and it says it standardizes on the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition which among many things states what I quoted., its also hate speech to say Jews exaggerate the holocaust, or to hold Jews as a whole responsible for real act committed by a single Jewish person.

There are approximately 400 Jews in South Dakota. Why is this even an issue with Noem?

I did read the bill and it says it standardizes on the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance which among many things states what I quoted.

There are approximately 400 Jews in South Dakota. Why is this even an issue with Noem?

Good chance someone has dirt on her.
Why don't we also pass anti-islamic speech legislation? Of course, unlike criticizing jews, it is encouraged to criticize and demonize muslims (many of which are actually Semitic, unlike those who call themselves jews, and are not). It's funny how "hate crimes" work.

I believe we have the right to call things as we see them, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

I did read the bill and it says it standardizes on the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance which among many things states what I quoted.

Good chance someone has dirt on her.

maybe they found out she was the leading VP candidate for Trump. Its seems like a grandstanding moment for her to curry favor
Originally Posted by article
(There’s) no contradiction whatsoever. And the reason why is because this law, on its face, but also … in the text, does not in any way contradict or limit freedom of expression. This does not outlaw expressions of anti-semitism, whether the anti-semitism touches on Israel, or whether the anti semitism touches on Jews – Jews are evil, Jews control the world, whatever it is,” Carr said. “What the definition does is simply define it as anti-semitism and now, what you do with that, well, maybe it’s nothing more than condemnation. And, incidentally, condemnation is exactly what the First Amendment contemplates. The entire basis of the First Amendment is that we meet bad speech not with censorship and punishment, but with good speech.”

The IHRA definition, Carr says, is a tool of education – not of censorship.

“Now let me figure it fairly … crimes are not protected speech. Discrimination (is) not protected speech. So what the IHRA definition allows us to do in that case is determine whether anti-Jewish hatred, anti-Jewish animus, underlies conduct that is already defined as illegal, like a crime, like discrimination. Then … it is relevant into an investigation. But that’s only when there’s conduct that’s prohibited. If all we’re talking about is expressions of speech, no limit whatsoever.

I do not support the entire premise of "hate crimes" from the outset, but if certain groups are going to get this attention then I think the group of people in this country who actually ARE "under fire" should receive it rather than a certain minority who makes up some 15% of the population and is responsible for the vast majority of violent crime.

Y'all who want to vociferously side with the islamists, jihadists, marxist agitators and campus radicals, Tlaib, and Omar because you bought into an insane conspiracy theory, have at it. Not for me.
I believe we have the right to call things as we see them, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

A hater is a hater—which is why you were called on it. And I don’t care if it hurts your feelings.

More so, I don’t recall any Jews flying 757’s into American buildings, killing a couple thousand citizens, while screaming death to America…
Why don't we also pass anti-islamic speech legislation? Of course, unlike criticizing jews, it is encouraged to criticize and demonize muslims (many of which are actually Semitic, unlike those who call themselves jews, and are not). It's funny how "hate crimes" work.

It ain't about speech, for the third time. Besides that, post something about demolishing a mosque and see what happens to you.

No argument here.
Y'all who want to vociferously side with the islamists, jihadists, marxist agitators and campus radicals, Tlaib, and Omar because you bought into an insane conspiracy theory, have at it. Not for me.

My opinions on this goes back well before Tlaib or Omar were even in this country. Its a cheap out to try to lump opposing laws being created to not even allow you as an American to question Jewish power with Islamic extremists.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
More so, I don’t recall any Jews flying 757’s into American buildings, killing a couple thousand citizens, while screaming death to America…

Amazing how short memories are, ain't it?

Stay tuned for some outlandish account of how Jews were responsible for 9-11.

My opinions on this goes back well before Tlaib or Omar were even in this country. Its a cheap out to try to lump opposing laws being created to not even allow you as an American to question Jewish power with Islamic extremists.

I do not believe you can fucking read. NOBODY is saying you can't question, nobody is trying to criminalize questioning. Or even telling outlandish stories or writing conspiracy propaganda. NOBODY.
a start to the solution is to stop giving people who make up 2% of the population 10% of the jobs in Washington

I won't feel bad for questioning Jewish influence in this country when they represent a disproportionate number of jobs in the country that influence my quality of life.
Try 75%.

I would like to see legislation passed to criminalize hate speech/discrimination against White people. That would immediately outlaw DEI/ESG.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

A hater is a hater—which is why you were called on it. And I don’t care if it hurts your feelings.

Do you recall the "dancing jews" who celebrated 9/11???

I do not believe you can fucking read. NOBODY is saying you can't question, nobody is trying to criminalize questioning. Or even telling outlandish stories or writing conspiracy propaganda. NOBODY.

I guess calling someone a Jihadist has replaced calling them a Nazi. Nazi is so 1960's.

Try 75%.

I was trying to be safe in my estimate. Even 10% is outlandish
Who were pre set up on a roof top with their cameras trained on the Towers, ready to capture it. When it happened, they danced, and high fived each other. Turned out they were Mossad.
Who were pre set up on a roof top with their cameras trained on the Towers, ready to capture it. When it happened, they danced, and high fived each other. Turned out they were Mossad.

Thank you.
It's sad when you feel like you're stepping into a sane universe when you go from here over to Twitter.

FMTT.

I am sure you have a credible source to confirm that. Just like always.

Piss on this noise.
All of you should be aware that jews are the biggest collectors of Nazi memorabilia. Many times they will try to shame Gentile militaria collectors into giving up their collection to jews.
So who do we like now?

Try 75%.
75% of the jobs in Washington?

Or jobs in the country that influence your quality of life?

Piss on this noise.
Not nearly as easy to direct you to it as it was prior to 2016, since the internet was largely purged in that year of such subject matter.
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we like now?

The folks just like us; as long as they aren’t too successful.
It's sad when you feel like you're stepping into a sane universe when you go from here over to Twitter.

FMTT.

Piss on this noise.

No no, it’s true. Hell, no planes actually hit the towers - it was all CGI.
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we like now?

Ivanka
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If Noem came up with this on her own, she's just as stupid as the rest of the women who want to be in a seat of power. If it wasn't her idea, she is stupid for being the strawman author.
Women are unsuitable for high office, period. There oughta be a law protecting women from men like me. Snork.
Amen.
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we like now?

Ivanka

The media would enjoy that...
[quote=JSTUART][quote=Hastings]It has to do with curtailing violence perpetrated against a group of people by a bunch of rock-throwing apes and marxist agitators...

Hilariously wrong. Might want to read a book or three re Marxism
Tarquim,
Just STFU already. Everyone here knows you are a troll.

Hastings,
I'm no flave fanboy, but he certainly had you pegged from the beginning.

We absolutely do not.

Why, that's just wacky conspiracy theory! You anti-semite! hater!
Originally Posted by longarm
Hastings,
I must have missed that or forgotten. Please refresh my memory.

I always enjoyed flave even though he was relatively blunt and insulting at times.
LOL. Exactly.
No kidding, perpetual victims lol.
Hastings,

I always enjoyed flave even though he was relatively blunt and insulting at times.

Sure.. I'll dig through a million flave posts to find those pertinent to you specifically. While I'm at it how about you look up Marxism. Deal? You might find a certain *people* had a lot to do with it...... Hint.
Q. What's it called when you remove corruption from government?

A. Antisemitism.

Hastings,

Sure.. I'll dig through a million flave posts to find those pertinent to you specifically. While I'm at it how about you look up Marxism. Deal? You might find a certain *people* had a lot to do with it...... Hint.
A paraphrase of what flave said would be find. I seriously doubt I will be offended even if it's inaccurate.

I know what communism is and we are close to it.

As to certain "people", I know there were Jews pushing revolution in Russia. There were Jews pushing Pilate to kill Jesus. There were Jews that welcomed Jesus, There are Negro young men out committing murder There are young negro men delivering UPS packages as well paid union drivers. My best neighbors are the Black ones.

I have sad news for y'all, we are all children of God and my God saved the Jews to rule the world. We are getting closer to the cataclysm every day.

A civilized western nation in the 1930s started on a genocidal killing spree that took millions of Jewish lives for the lie that an evil man started or at least led. 10s of millions of people died. The world was brought to disaster and barely saved itself. The Jewish nation was reborn at once (in a day) just as Isaiah 66 said it would.

You folks might ought be careful who you hate, you are hating your God's chosen. Chosen to judge and rule the world.

Why would you hate what the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, and Jesus love.
"You folks"? I'm a singular guy. I'm not representing anyone else or a part of any group. Light enters my eyes and I try to see things for what they are.
You might consider putting the bong down for a while.
It's cool though that you outed yourself as a Zionist nut. Thanks for doing that work for me laugh
Hastings
Biden administration is the most Jewish administration of all time... Say, how's that working out for us??

Have another hit, knucklehead.
"You folks"? I'm a singular guy. I'm not representing anyone else or a part of any group. Light enters my eyes and I try to see things for what they are.
I don't use recreational drugs but I do use HBP medications and a heart rhythm stabilizer.
It's cool though that you outed yourself as a Zionist nut. Thanks for doing that work for me laugh

If recognizing and approving the Jewish retaking and successful defense and repopulation of their ancestral land given by God is being a Zionist Nut I'm ok with that designation. So thank you. I plead guilty.
I don't use recreational drugs but I do use HBP medications and a heart rhythm stabilizer.

If recognizing and approving the Jewish retaking and successful defense and repopulation of their ancestral land given by God is being a Zionist Nut I'm ok with that designation. So thank you. I plead guilty.

Blah blah blah... Get there first with the brownest nose.
Good goy!
Kristi Noem is done, she can f u c k off and die in a fire:

This "the jews are God's chosen people" crap is the biggest, and most dangerous deception within Christianity today. It still boggles my mind how so many people buy it unquestioningly, when the Bible is PAINFULLY CLEAR that it ain't so.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Children-of-the-Devil-1_305x240.jpg
Originally Posted by Okanagan

+ 1 on both of the above.

agreed.....bob
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we like now?

Ivanka

no...bob
Does anyone know if I would be violating this law if, while in South Dakota, I refer to the NYC tunnels those Jews were scurrying around in as The Sub Vey?
[Linked Image from i1.wp.com]
It's odd that speaking out against mayorkas/merrick garland/rosenbergs/etc. ++ automatically makes someone an islam/tlaib/omar/taliban worshipping anti-american nazi,,,-laf. Welcome to Virtue Signaler Central. Preface every sentence with '''I/We are not talking about your jewish neighbor who likes to go fishing once in a while.
I've read/watched everything I can find about our open border policy/tragedy that's ruining our country right now- It's Them doing it.....
And kristi noem was fully onboard with the woke lgbtkweer movement until the residents raised hell with her. < That's women for ya...
Is there a difference between a Jew and an Israeli ?

If I recall correctly, American Jews have little to no use for Israel or it's people.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Is there a difference between a Jew and an Israeli ?

If I recall correctly, American Jews have little to no use for Israel or it's people.

Is Ben Shapiro an American Jew?
It's cool though that you outed yourself as a Zionist nut.
If recognizing and approving the Jewish retaking and successful defense and repopulation of their ancestral land given by God is being a Zionist Nut I'm ok with that designation.
But that’s just ‘part’ of what you said. What you actually ‘did’ say goes much further than the above:
…my God saved the Jews to rule the world.
And this:
You folks might ought be careful who you hate, you are hating your God's chosen. Chosen to judge and rule the world.
Oh my, looks like the jews are fixing for their Messiah to show up.
The only one that can stop them is God at this point.
Kristi Noem is done, she can f u c k off and die in a fire:

"The governor of South Dakota has passes [sic] a special laws [sic] making it illegal to question Jews." < < < That, right THERE, is an outright lie.

I see several uses of Scripture here being used to justify hate. When Paul condemned those who falsely claimed to be Jews, he was speaking of those who are not what they claim to be---which would aptly describe someone who uses Scripture to justify hate. The early Christians referred to themselves as Jews, and that status was attained through spiritual rebirth. Understanding Scripture can be tricky. Using it for your personal agenda---you play with fire.
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.
Noem done screwed up.

This.
Noem done screwed up.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.
[quote=longarm]Hastings,

... my God saved the Jews to rule the world.

Absolutely fuggin' toxic - zionist death cult.
you have to ask, assuming that tweet is real, why would any governor, with around 400 jewish people in their state, say they are ensuring the security of God's chosen people.

just horrible
I see Antlers beat me to it.

Danny has his head screwed on right.
Originally Posted by antlers
It's cool though that you outed yourself as a Zionist nut.
If recognizing and approving the Jewish retaking and successful defense and repopulation of their ancestral land given by God is being a Zionist Nut I'm ok with that designation.
But that’s just ‘part’ of what you said. What you actually ‘did’ says goes much further than the above:
…my God saved the Jews to rule the world.
And this:
You haven't misrepresented me. Things are moving along worldwide. We will see.
So whatcha all gunna do ifen Trump pick her for his VP?
Shabbos Don's VP pick is in LOL
Did she pull a Desantis and sign this in Israel?

You may be able to see if you take the time to remove the jewish balls from your mouth.

But I doubt you will ever do that.

I did read the bill, not an article, and it says it standardizes on the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition which among many things states what I quoted., its also hate speech to say Jews exaggerate the holocaust, or to hold Jews as a whole responsible for real act committed by a single Jewish person.

She is now (((owned))).
Noem done screwed up.

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.

Let me know when you find the pics...and who is Cory?
Originally Posted by add
She is now (((owned))).

My first thought is the jews may have another island tour company operating.
there is no doubt there is some ulterior motive and long game strategy involved with this, especially given the public acknowledgement she seeks from it
you have to ask, assuming that tweet is real, why would any governor, with around 400 jewish people in their state, say they are ensuring the security of God's chosen people.

just horrible

A page from Gentile News Network made to look like something she said?

That’s Q thread level critical discernment.
from her own twitter account

https://x.com/GovKristiNoem/status/1766166473096007980?s=20

https://x.com/GovKristiNoem/status/1766241553532538978?s=20
I stand corrected.
Interesting indeed.

Almost as if the whole thing was orchestrated.

It certainly has been well documented from the start.

It's amazing how everyone reacts the same each time something comes on tv.....
I like her. When the Feds wanted to import 18000 muzzies to SD she told them to pound sand and said no.
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
I like her. When the Feds wanted to import 18000 muzzies to SD she told them to pound sand and said no.

In retrospect it was probably because the jews didn't want them...you know, being "chosen" and all.
DJT is a yuuge supporter of Israel. His daughter converted to Judaism and his son-in-law is Jewish.
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.
Fellas, I have to say that your politics are so much more interesting than ours. I mean...we know all our pollies are crooks...but you manage to somehow have doubts.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Does anyone know if I would be violating this law if, while in South Dakota, I refer to the NYC tunnels those Jews were scurrying around in as The Sub Vey?

Yes.

Yes, you would.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I stand corrected.

[Linked Image from as2.ftcdn.net]
Fellas, I have to say that your politics are so much more interesting than ours. I mean...we know all our pollies are crooks...but you manage to somehow have doubts.
Not all of us.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.

The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.
The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.

Pot, meet kettle.
7seconds
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

Yeah, because the jews don't control hollywood, the media, or the news. crazy

Don't you have a Saint George Floyd vigil to attend today?
Originally Posted by add
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

smile
tarqueen is troll.
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

It is easy to hate those smarter and wealthier than you.
I hear the Italians are pretty good at waste management too
[Linked Image from listerine.com]
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.

Production Credit provided financing for many of these to expand.

You may be able to see if you take the time to remove the jewish balls from your mouth.

But I doubt you will ever do that.
Like.

The ball washers don't seem to understand that when you contract with a Westerner you are dealing (generally) with an individual. With a jew you are dealing with (generally) a network both societal and financial. With an Asian you are dealing with (generally) a family unit.
With an Indian you are dealing (generally) with a piece of shit whose credentials aren't worth squat, but .gov loooves paperwork!

The underlaying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals

Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.
Sick, deceived, woman, and traitor to our Savior.
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

from violent black multi covicted felon fentanyl addict/dealers to ukraine and joos

the fire's most pathetic virtue signaling retard

Gentlemen.

George Washington
Originally Posted by add
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

smile
tarqueen is troll.

Oh, I am well aware.

I find it self-entertaining to bish slap her around.
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Yes she has.

Her deplatforming is imminent.
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?
[quote=ol_mike]
The underlying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals
The big problem in educating and elevating the under class both black and white is their resistance to being educated and elevated. Our local blacks decry the hiring of Mexican labor on the local ranches but when I ask them if they would like me to recommend them for a job they quickly say "I don't want no job" and we are talking about $100+ per day. The problem with becoming as you stated educated and enabled is that after that you have to present yourself somewhere at 7:00AM, sober, clean, hair combed, with a decent attitude.

Personally in the 70s and 80s we fished along side the Vietnamese and even hired some that were trying to put together money for a boat. They were good workers and could get the shrimp ready to go on ice. They would negotiate their pay and would not work cheap. Next thing you know they found a raggedy boat and bought it. Mama would sell the shrimp on the road and the whole family would sew nets or do mechanic work. The locals had all kinds of ugly things to say about them but the Vietnamese just kept fishing.

There are but a couple of reasons the different ethnic groups succeed where native born whites and blacks fail or flounder. Intelligence and industry.
Originally Posted by add
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

They don't dumbass. The Left controls them and many of those are Jews, but it's not a function of being Jewish. It's a function of being a flaming Leftist. David Mamett is Jew, a Hollywood icon and a rock-ribbed conservative. You should read his book "The Secret Knowledge". You might learn something.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Knowl...;hvtargid=pla-4583726541019438&psc=1

"For the past thirty years, David Mamet has been a controversial and defining force in theater and film, championing the most cherished liberal values along the way. In some of the great movies and plays of our time, his characters have explored the ethics of the business world, embodied the struggles of the oppressed, and faced the flaws of the capitalist system. But in recent years Mamet has had a change of heart. He realized that the so-called mainstream media outlets he relied on were irredeemably biased, peddling a hypocritical and deeply flawed worldview. In 2008 he wrote a hugely controversial op-ed for the Village Voice, Why I Am No Longer a 'Brain-Dead Liberal, ' in which he methodically eviscerated liberal beliefs. Now he goes much deeper, employing his trademark intellectual force and vigor to take on all the key political and cultural issues of our times, from religion to political correctness to global warming. Mamet pulls no punches in his art or in his politics. And as a former liberal who woke up, he will win over an entirely new audience of others who have grown irate over America's current direction This description may be from another edition of this product."
[quote=ol_mike]
The underlying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals
The big problem in educating and elevating the under class both black and white is their resistance to being educated and elevated. Our local blacks decry the hiring of Mexican labor on the local ranches but when I ask them if they would like me to recommend them for a job they quickly say "I don't want no job" and we are talking about $100+ per day. The problem with becoming as you stated educated and enabled is that after that you have to present yourself somewhere at 7:00AM, sober, clean, hair combed, with a decent attitude.

Personally in the 70s and 80s we fished along side the Vietnamese and even hired some that were trying to put together money for a boat. They were good workers and could get the shrimp ready to go on ice. They would negotiate their pay and would not work cheap. Next thing you know they found a raggedy boat and bought it. Mama would sell the shrimp on the road and the whole family would sew nets or do mechanic work. The locals had all kinds of ugly things to say about them but the Vietnamese just kept fishing.

There are but a couple of reasons the different ethnic groups succeed where native born whites and blacks fail or flounder. Intelligence and industry.

You missed the entire message didn't you.

Oh...and why is that?

Because your policies (anti-Semitism for example and general battschitt craziness for another example) have zero popular support (although the Universities, allegedly oppressed blacks and homosexuals definitely embrace your anti-Semitism. Congratulations on your bedfellows!). What's worse however is that your identity politics are completely at odds with the Founding and the intent of the Founders every bit as much as the identity politics of your Leftist fellow-travelers.

Oh...and why is that?

Because your policies (anti-Semitism for example and general battschitt craziness for another example) do not have popular support. Not only that, they are completely at odds with the Founding and intent of the Founders.

My policies?
The Jews are not the issue, the jews they harbour and succour are.
[quote=ol_mike]

You missed the entire message didn't you.
What was that? That the different successful minority ethnicities work together as a group whereas native born are generally individuals on their own? Thus disadvantaging the native individual?
[quote=ol_mike]

Bingo! There is also the fact that not all cultures (including ethnicities and races) are equally successful no matter the environment. Culture, race and ethnicity matter! In the case of blacks, you marry up their substantially average lower IQ with the decimation the welfare state has inflicted on them by paying black women to get impregnated and then boot the father out of the house and you get what we have now: a massive and massively underperforming, crime-ridden and poverty-sodden black underclass. The truly alarming part however is that Ghetto culture is literally now the dominant culture of the USA. Look at Hollywood. Look at the NFL and NBA.
Bingo! There is also the fact that not all cultures (including ethnicities and races) are equally successful no matter the environment. Culture, race and ethnicity matter! In the case of blacks, you marry up their substantially average lower IQ with the decimation the welfare state has inflicted on them by paying black women to get impregnated and then boot the father out of the house and you get what we have now: a massive and massively underperforming, crime-ridden and poverty-sodden black underclass. The truly alarming part however is that Ghetto culture is literally now the dominant culture of the USA. Look at Hollywood. Look at the NFL and NBA.

No, the truly alarming feature is that it is deliberate.

Oh...and why is that?
Exactly. It's because of who controls the process.

To know who truly rules you, merely ask who it is that you may never criticize.

Absolutely true...and it will destroy this country.

We cannot survive with a multi-cultural, multi-racial pluralistic population. A population that is predominantly white (at least 75%) and northern European/Protestant in heritage can work with a 25% minority population (and will effectively protect minority rights) so long as the minority population assimilates the values of the dominant culture, but a multicultural polyglot will protect no one's rights and will end in bloody disintegration. Its heading our way....

Pennsylvania professor Amy Wax (a conservative Jew who has invited Jared Taylor to speak to her law school classes) is being removed from her professorship (even though she has tenure, which is supposed to protect you from such pogroms) for saying what I said above. BTW, she has a MD degree from Harvard, a PHd from Yale and a PHD in philosophy from Oxford. No one is safe from this Leftist remaking of our country and purging of dissent...
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?

You are not wrong about that...but namely because it shows the people that .gov views them as just things to be used. It disenfranchises them.
Not good for any nation.
We cannot survive with a multi-cultural, multi-racial pluralistic population. A population that is predominantly white (at least 75%) and northern European/Protestant in heritage can work with a 25% minority population (and will effectively protect minority rights) so long as the minority population assimilates the values of the dominant culture, but a multicultural polyglot will protect no one's rights and will end in bloody disintegration. Its heading our way....

Pennsylvania professor Amy Wax (a conservative Jew who has invited Jared Taylor to speak to her law school classes) is being removed from her professorship (even though she has tenure, which is supposed to protect you from such pogroms) for saying what I said above. BTW, she has a MD degree from Harvard, a PHd from Yale and a PHD in philosophy from Oxford. No one is safe.

At this point we have an accord.
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?

Good luck waiting for that, it has been expunged.
It was the jews, not the Jews.

Oh...and why is that?

Which is exactly the intent of this law.
Originally Posted by add

Oh...and why is that?

False. The law does not prohibit the criticism of Jews. Such a law would be blatantly unconstitutional. That said, the law was and is unnecessary and unfortunately, Noem has a history of thinking with her vagina (i.e. emotionally) and not with her head. In that regard she is too typically female. Recall the trans women (men) in sports controversy? Her instincts are terrible.

Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.
I'm talking shortly after the Vietnam War- 1975 until when I don't know-you should know that.
I don't doubt that they later bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
Now you do stand corrected ....
One truism I learnt early on is that government cares more for foreigners than it's own citizens.

Bit like church groups really.
turdqueen: For YOU to even TRY to give advice to ANYONE is laughable and ludicrous!
GFY!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
One truism I learnt early on is that government cares more for foreigners than it's own citizens.

Which is exactly the opposite of the way its supposed to be.

Once again we have an accord.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
turdqueen: For YOU to even TRY to give advice to ANYONE is laughable and ludicrous!
GFY!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Old man, are you in an old folks home yet? You should be 'cause your are as close to "5150" (without actually being committed) as anyone can be. You shouldn't even have driver's license. You're a whack job and this convo is several standard deviations above your IQ, especially with dementia, so stay out of it.

Once again we have an accord.

That's progress!
Originally Posted by add

Oh...and why is that?

False. The law does not prohibit the criticism of Jews. Such a law would be blatantly unconstitutional. That said, the law was and is unnecessary and unfortunately, Noem has a history of thinking with her vagina (i.e. emotionally) and not with her head. In that regard she is too typically female. Recall the trans women (men) in sports controversy? Her instincts are terrible.

Gawd I hope Trump does not pick her for VP. For starters, most women can't stand her but more importantly she's a bit of a poseur with terrible instincts. But if Trump wants her so he can grab her pussy, well then ok! wink grin
Gawd I hope Trump does not pick her for VP. For starters, most women can't stand her but more importantly she's a bit of a poseur with terrible instincts. But if Trump wants her so he can grab her pussy, well then ok! wink grin

He had better have big hands.

Our schools really don't teach about interest on your money or compound interest or what it costs to pay or hardly anything to the kids. You know, things to succeed in capitalism. Folks then get jealous of cultures that do teach these things.

Word is she was banging Corey Lewandowski for a while. She denied it, but supposedly it's a well-founded rumor.

I'm talking shortly after the Vietnam War- 1975 until when I don't know-you should know that.
I don't doubt that they bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
I stand corrected? Not really. The same stuff I've heard for years. Do you know the particulars of the lawsuit discovery process and the resolution of the suit?

I am well aware of the gunplay out on the gulf, I was there. Mostly it was warning shots from either side. I remember we were quite upset when some Vietnamese fishermen killed a white man down at Seadrift TX but it turned out to be self defense. The Seadrift Vietnamese community was burned out of their boats and houses and they came to Louisiana. I didn't like them at first but I learned to at least understand they knew how to fish profitably. One thing I noticed about them is that when they came into the dock with a load on deck they killed their engine and used little head worn coon hunting lights to sort out the catch. The white, black, and Mexican captains ran their diesel engine to power the deck lights.

Also they only ate what they could not sell so it was kind of odd to see folks cutting up stingrays and such but they kept expense down as much as possible. As I noted earlier they did their own net repair. We didn't.
The German people are the dumbest people on the planet- they've never invented nor built anything. SO it was easy to trick them into doing mean things.

smile
They were trying to do to post-war Germany what they'd done for mid-war Russia.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

You can even get the gist of this book (wildly popular with world Jewry) by reading the Wikipedia article about it. Of course it's considerably toned down, there.

Thanks for clarifying the nepotism these groups participate in.
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

Did (((Ben Shapiro))) fire her yet?

Oh...and why is that?
Its called irony. Tarquin doesn't get it.
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

No, because he doesn't have the power to fire her.
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

yep. ben sure did.

remember how much the grifter coward Ben pushed the toxic untested covid jab? Its mind boggling that grifter Ben still has idiots that worship him
Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."

So you hateful folks, go ahead and wallow in it.

And when you say it's not ENVY you are lying.

I don't doubt that they bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I stand corrected? Not really. The same stuff I've heard for years. Do you know the particulars of the lawsuit discovery process and the resolution of the suit?

I am well aware of the gunplay out on the gulf, I was there. Mostly it was warning shots from either side. I remember we were quite upset when some Vietnamese fishermen killed a white man down at Seadrift TX but it turned out to be self defense. The Seadrift Vietnamese community was burned out of their boats and houses and they came to Louisiana. I didn't like them at first but I learned to at least understand they knew how to fish profitably. One thing I noticed about them is that when they came into the dock with a load on deck they killed their engine and used little head worn coon hunting lights to sort out the catch. The white, black, and Mexican captains ran their diesel engine to power the deck lights.

Also they only ate what they could not sell so it was kind of odd to see folks cutting up stingrays and such but they kept expense down as much as possible. As I noted earlier they did their own net repair. We didn't.
The resolution was the feds stonewalled them until they gave up. I don't know any details beyond that.
Ramzpaul gets this issue right:

Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This is designed to give them the justification to arrest and detain Christians

simply believing in Jesus Christ will be considered an Anti-Semitic hate crime, soon they will make it a crime that deserves a death sentence as punishment, and the useful idiots will accept it as law and go on a crazed demonic purge of Christians

While they themselves have the darkest of hatred for all of humanity not like them

the Anti-Christ .... is the Yid rage
Originally Posted by Swamplord
This is designed to give them the justification to arrest and detain Christians

simply believing in Jesus Christ will be considered an Anti-Semitic hate crime, soon they will make it a crime that deserves a death sentence as punishment, and the useful idiots will accept it as law and go on a crazed demonic purge of Christians

While they themselves have the darkest of hatred for all of humanity not like them

the Anti-Christ .... is the Yid rage
What will they do with the Moslems? I guess atheists will be safe but you never know. The Jewish Defense League is named by The Southern Poverty Law Center as terrorist organization.

The JDL plays hardball.

I lived in Ocean Springs from '89 to the early 90's. I remember the animosity toward the Vietnamese from the locals I worked with at the shipyard
Yeah, anti-semitism is a real issue in SD. According to Wikipedia, SD has the lowest Jewish population in the US, with less tha 400 people. And I’m sure that SD is just brimming with Nazis and KKK.

What this is, is Noem posturing and positioning. And it shows that, as much as she wants to be, she doesn’t belong in the big leagues, no matter now many boomers on here think she has a nice a** (hint, she’s over 50, it’s fading).

Also, for all of the forever Trumpers, this is his cup of tea as well. You can hate on Desantis all you want - Trump is not your perfect savior. Let’s remeber the vax as well. A particularly useful a**hole, yes, the second incarnation of Christ, I think not.
Kristi Noem for President, Tulsi Gabbard VP a winning combination…
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You are worse than I am....

Your false ques about jew IQ and envy, hold no water.

Zionist death cult member on full display in this thread.
Originally Posted by add

You're the one propounding falsehoods. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115 to 117, at least a full standard deviation above the mean. Jews make up .02% of the world population but have won 32% of Nobel prizes.

The excerpt below is from the MIT article, cited at bottom of page. Ashkenazi Jews also have a very high rate of hereditary diseases which makes you ecstatic, no doubt.

Introduction

Albert Einstein is reputed to have said that “Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler.” The same principle must be invoked in explaining Einstein
himself. We evaluate the hypothesis that the high intelligence test scores observed in the
Ashkenazi Jewish population are a consequence of their occupation of a social niche over
the last millennium that selected strongly for IQ. We summarize the evidence of high
intelligence test scores in this population, approximately one standard deviation higher
than the northwestern European average, and then the relevant social history. We suggest
that there was an increase in the frequency of particular genes that elevated IQ as a byproduct of this selective regime, which led to an increased incidence of hereditary
disorders.

There are several key observations that motivate our hypothesis. The first is that the
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group, combined with an unusual cognitive profile, while no similar elevation of intelligence was observed among
Jews in classical times nor is one seen in Sephardic and Oriental Jews today.
The second is that the Ashkenazim experienced very low inward gene flow, which
created a favorable situation for natural selection.
The third is that they experienced unusual selective pressures that were likely to have
favored increased intelligence. For the most part they had jobs in which increased IQ
strongly favored economic success, in contrast with other populations, who were mostly
peasant farmers. They lived in circumstances in which economic success led to increased
reproductive success.

The fourth is the existence of the Ashkenazi sphingolipid, DNA repair, and other disease
clusters, groups of biochemically related mutations that could not plausibly have reached
their present high frequencies by chance, that are not common in adjacent populations,
and that have physiological effects that could increase intelligence.
Other selective factors have been suggested. “Winnowing through persecution” suggests
that only the smartest Jews survived persecution. Why this should be so is not clear.
There was no similar outcome in other groups such as Gypsies who have faced frequent
persecution (Crowe and Kolsti, 1991). Another theory suggests that there was selective
breeding for Talmudic scholarship. This seems unlikely to have been an important
selective factor, since there weren’t very many professional rabbis, certainly less than one
percent of the population. A selective force that only affects a tiny fraction of the
population can never be strong enough to cause important evolutionary change in tens of
generations. A plausible variant of the Talmudic scholarship model suggests that it was
like a sexually selected marker and that rich families preferred to marry their daughters to
males who excelled (Weyl and Possony, 1963; MacDonald, 1994) so that the payoff to
intelligence was indirect rather than direct as we suggest. Without detailed historical
demographic information it will be difficult to evaluate this hypothesis.

We proceed by summarizing IQ psychometrics and IQ as a quantitative genetic trait. We
then describe relevant aspects of Ashkenazi social and demographic history with a focus
on the centuries between 800 and 1600AD, after which we think many of the unique
selective pressures were relaxed. We show that plausible mechanisms of social selection
lead to large changes on a scale of centuries and that such selection also can lead to
increases in the frequency of otherwise deleterious mutants, a phenomenon well known
in agricultural genetics. Ashkenazi diseases have often been attributed to population size
bottlenecks in their history: we review population genetic evidence of a bottleneck and
find no support in the data for any bottleneck at all. If there were one or more bottlenecks
with large effect then subsequent gene exchange with other groups has been large enough
to erase the signature, and gene flow of this magnitude, greater than about 1% per
generation cumulative, would have overwhelmed genetic drift. We describe two main
clusters of Ashkenazi inherited disease, the sphingolipid cluster and the DNA repair
cluster, reviewing evidence that these modulate early central nervous system
development. A sample of Gaucher disease patients show a startling occupational
spectrum of high IQ jobs, and several other Ashkenazi disorders, idiopathic torsion
dystonia and non-classical adrenal hyperplasia, are known to elevate IQ. Finally we
describe functional genomic associations between Ashkenazi mutations in order to
formalize the argument that they are concentrated in a few biochemical pathways, more
concentrated than could have occurred by chance alone.

The Psychometric Evidence about Ashkenazi IQ:

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are
reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European
average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115. This has been seen in many studies (Backman,
1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the
advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004). This fact has social
significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success
in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested
IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the
highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US
population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing
awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions.
While the mean IQ difference between Ashkenazim and other northern Europeans may
not seem large, such a small difference maps to a large difference in the proportion of the
population with very high IQs (Crow, 2002). For example if the mean Ashkenazi IQ is
110 and the standard deviation is 15, then the number of northern Europeans with IQs
greater than 140 should be 4 per thousand while 23 per thousand Ashkenazim should
exceed the same threshold, a six fold difference.

This high IQ and corresponding high academic ability have been long known. In 1900 in
London Jews took a disproportionate number of academic prizes and scholarships in spite
of their poverty (Russell and Lewis, 1900). In the 1920s a survey of IQ scores in three
London schools (Hughes, 1928) with mixed Jewish and non-Jewish student bodies
showed that Jewish students had higher IQs than their schoolmates in each of three
school, one prosperous, one poor, and one very poor. The differences between Jews and
non-Jews were all slightly less than one standard deviation. The students at the poorest
Jewish school in London had IQ scores equal to the overall city mean of non-Jewish
children.

The Hughes study is important because it contradicts a widely cited misrepresentation by
Kamin (Kamin, 1974) of a paper by Henry Goddard (Goddard, 1917). Goddard gave IQ
tests to people suspected of being retarded, and he found that the tests identified retarded
Jews as well as retarded people of other groups. Kamin reported, instead, that Jews had
low IQs, and this erroneous report was picked up by many authors including Stephen Jay
Gould, who used it as evidence of the unreliability of the tests (Seligman, 1992).
Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They
have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically
somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average
(Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The
correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population,
but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in
samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size
difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability
distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in
representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.

It is noteworthy that non-Ashkenazi Jews do not have high average IQ test scores (Ortar,
1967), nor are they overrepresented in cognitively demanding fields. This is important in
developing any causal explanation of Ashkenazi cognitive abilities: any such theory must
explain high Ashkenazi IQ, the unusual structure of their cognitive abilities, and the lack
of these traits among Sephardic and Oriental Jews (Burg and Belmont, 1990; Patai,
1977).
IQ as a Quantitativ

https://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4098351,00.html
The resolution was the feds stonewalled them until they gave up. I don't know any details beyond that.
Reminds me of our governor Earl Long back in the 1950s explaining to Plaquemines Parish strongman Leander Perez why we couldn't fight integration. "Lee, you can't fight the feds, they have the H-bomb.

Those Longs were thieves but they took care of the po' folks black and white. Louisiana had the first old age pension in the south and a charity hospital system. My grandmother said the man that shot Huey Long was next to Jesus Christ. And that was the only ill word I ever heard her speak about anyone.
While I doubt the whole IQ test claims, no one says they're not bright.

A typical diversion tactic.
While I doubt the whole IQ test claims, no one says they're not bright.

A typical diversion tactic.

Agreed. Also, no one has said ALL jews are bad people.. so why the ball washers get so excited is beyond me. I used to have a jewish primary care physician. Very talented guy. He retired just as covid started, can't blame him. One of the better doctors I have ever had.. coincidentally he wasn't trying to destroy my world.

Another way of looking at the IQ question: how well has that served them over the centuries? How "intelligent" is it to end up routinely disliked everywhere they settle due to their endless meddling in their host country's affairs.. pushing homo and trans ideology.. etc etc.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You are worse than I am....

And a free Leupold scope when you vote…

Dude, I told you, the a** is losing its perk.
Originally Posted by add

Get down in that mud and wallow.

Hate you some people you don't even know.

Have to agree. There is plenty of posing going on. Was she really banging the metrosexual political dude and stepping out on her corn-fed, footballer, SD native husband? Won’t play well with good ol boys and rednecks. That is Trumps base. Sounds more like a demohoe liberal selling point. But let her love on the joos.
Ok, and while I am on this politically incorrect bender. The Jews were God’s chosen people until they crucified His Son. He was given unto them and they rejected and killed Him. Why was the Temple Curtain torn? Because God LEFT.

Matthew 27:25. ‘Then the people as a whole answered, “His blood be on us and our children!”’

His blood is on all of us, but I am beyond tired of Jews being held up as special. Look at the politics of American Jews. Look at the ones in the Biden Regime. Lots and lots of evil. They are not chosen, they are cursed.

I appreciate some of the prior posts. I don’t agree with persecuting Jews. In fact, they have attributes that are useful and beneficial. That doesn’t mean we should cede our country to them.

I am not defending anything, but often stereotypes are grounded in truth. The problem is that an individual must be judged upon their own merits. I suspect that, at the inflection, the Germans didn’t even try.
Originally Posted by add

"You will know them by their fruits"...
[quote=add][quote=Hastings]Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."
Ain't that the truth
Your lips are brown again...
Originally Posted by add

That’s kinda the “be-all, end-all” isn’t it?

If it wasn’t so late, I’d go through “the list” in the current and Obama administrations. Far, far over represented, and in a most terrible way.
Hastings you never commented on the Biden administration being the most Jewish administration in all of history and how that's working out for us..
Why the dodge?
Slope77,
I'm sure Hastings has this figured out for us...........
"just a total coincidence, guys"
Originally Posted by add

No hate.

Simple cold pattern recognition.
...and this "law" is utter bullchit.

No defending it.
How long will it be before they are combing social media to parse out anyone who said something they didn't like?
Swamplord had it right, above.
Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun." So you hateful folks, go ahead and wallow in it. And when you say it's not ENVY you are lying.
Originally Posted by add
Your false ques about jew IQ and envy, hold no water. Zionist death cult member on full display in this thread.
Get down in that mud and wallow. Hate you some people you don't even know.
If ‘you’ think folks who disagree with ‘you’ on these matters are being “anti-Semitic” or sacrilegious, then just know that the Jewish people who wrote the old testament must have been too. Israel’s own prophets condemned her as a spiritual prostitute. And God condemned her as an unfaithful and unworthy bride.

Probably nowhere in their own Hebrew Bible is Israel’s wickedness depicted more clearly than through her own prophets. Nearly every prophet
~ whether Major or Minor ~ preached against Israel’s debauchery. One of the central themes was that the Jewish people had become spiritual prostitutes ~ God’s chosen bride was just an adulterous whore. These are their words, not mine. Take a look at just these two examples, among countless that could be used: (Ez. 16:32-34) and (Jer. 3:2).

This is truly just a micro-sampling of Israel’s immoral carnage at play in their own Hebrew Bible. Israel’s moments of faithfulness would take much less time to chronicle.
........ ouch ........
It's harder than ever to distinguish Jews from Israeli Zionists. AIPAC, actually a catch all for over 100 "Jewish" organizations, has worked assiduously to erase any such distinction. There are plenty of negative stereotypes of Jews being Jews without the disgusting equation with amoral savages squatting in the Middle East. Noem is just too sexy for her own good. Her looks pass for brains. But it is virtually impossible to say no to these circling wolves when they show up with some such slimy message they want announced. How many here realize their own states have anti BDS policies in effect? Abby Martin is a careful investigative journalist that exposed Israeli war crimes and the genocidal fervor of the average Israeli citizen on the street. Her scheduled presentation at UT Texas was canceled when she refused to sign a pledge to not criticize Israel. No one is permitted contracts with the state of Texas without first signing this repulsive act of contrition. The greatest blessing in the ultimate dissolution of the Jewish State will be the elimination of Jewish choke collar control of our American government.
So does this mean she will be Trumps VP.

The Campfire Cuck’s wet dream.
Seems out of character for her to do this, will be watching.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

that , BUT the whole friggin legislature must have gone goofy too

she cant pass bills by herself.............
The way they do it is to threaten to have Rabbi Schmooley, or whomever, publicly denounce her as an antisemite if she doesn't pass it. Same with the legislature if they don't vote for it. Politicians are petrified of that accusation.

Jim Traficant wasn't afraid of it, but they quickly had him serving a prison sentence. When he finally got out, he continued not to be afraid of it (not having learned his lesson), and he was soon killed by his tractor falling on him, no witnesses.
Speaking of rabbi schmuley, the so-called "Rabbi of America", have you checked him out? He sells sex products. Or rather he has his daughter selling his sex products for him. No, really. "Kosher sex lubricants, etc"..

He has a few unintentionally hilarious rants against the "anti-semite" Candice Owens. Good for a chuckle.
Speaking of rabbi schmuley, the so-called "Rabbi of America", have you checked him out? He sells sex products. Or rather he has his daughter selling his sex products for him. No, really. "Kosher sex lubricants, etc"..

He has a few unintentionally hilarious rants against the "anti-semite" Candice Owens. Good for a chuckle.
I’m not surprised
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

This is true
The way they do it is to threaten to have Rabi Schmooley, or whomever, publicly renounce her as an antisemite if she doesn't pass it. Same with the legislature if they don't vote for it. Politicians are petrified of that accusation.

Gosh I wonder where the LBGTXYZ crowd learned this behavior??

This is true

Exactly - how did this become a priority? In SD.
Well, at one time there was a prominent Jewish businessman in the legislature. I think the legislature just wanted to show good will. I sure didn’t think it was necessary.
Originally Posted by Slope77

This is true

Exactly - how did this become a priority? In SD.

Virtue signaling hasn’t just been for the left in a long, long time…

He's buddies with Corey Booker also.

I'm not surprised by what he's selling, they're champions of degeneracy https://www.tiktok.com/@michaelrapaport/video/7317023567927856427

He's buddies with Corey Booker also.

I'm not surprised by what he's selling, they're champions of degeneracy https://www.tiktok.com/@michaelrapaport/video/7317023567927856427

check out Dom lucre on twitter. he has some interesting things regarding behavior on the patriotic conservative rabbi this week
Sooooooo, does this mean Gov. Noem is getting to close to the swamp?

Getting mixed signals, she was great at Trumps last rally !!
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

Candace Canceled by Jews.
Fired from Daily Wire.
Death to America but the get away with it. Say some sheet about middle eastern people and politicians go ballistic.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Well, at one time there was a prominent Jewish businessman in the legislature. I think the legislature just wanted to show good will. I sure didn’t think it was necessary.

Yup my thought also. Would have been vastly more worth while to get the legislature to clone Florida's anti squatter law intro'ed and passed.. mb
The Jews are playing whack a mole LOL I'm now a fan of Candace.
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

Candace Canceled by Jews.
Fired from Daily Wire.

Yep. Candice didn’t play ball.
She does not have a hood accent but speaks normal. I like the gal.
The fire sure does love some littlest chicken-hawk ben shapiro.
I think it’s possible that things are not what they appear to be. I think it’s possible that not only is much of the world ~ including most churches ~ errantly teaching that Israel is still God’s chosen nation and that the Jews are still His chosen people, but they are spreading an outright lie.

ALL who follow Jesus are “God’s chosen people” nowadays, and they are ALL citizens of the ‘heavenly Jerusalem.’

The passages within the New Testament that directly speak to the core of this issue ~ that were written by its Jewish authors ~ show that the beliefs being taught in most churches and by our public officials nowadays concerning Israel and its spiritual significance are not in alignment with the New Testament.

When one reads the writings of the Jewish authors of the New Testament one comes to understand something crucial: that a “Jew” is no longer defined in ethnic or geographical terms, but is defined solely in spiritual terms.
I think it’s possible that things are not what they appear to be. I think it’s possible that not only is much of the world ~ including most churches ~ errantly teaching that Israel is still God’s chosen nation and that the Jews are still His chosen people, but they are spreading an outright lie.

ALL who follow Jesus are “God’s chosen people” nowadays, and they are ALL citizens of the ‘heavenly Jerusalem.’

The passages within the New Testament that directly speak to the core of this issue ~ that were written by its Jewish authors ~ show that the beliefs being taught in most churches and by our public officials nowadays concerning Israel and its spiritual significance are not in alignment with the New Testament.

When one reads the writings of the Jewish authors of the New Testament one comes to understand something crucial: that a “Jew” is no longer defined in ethnic or geographical terms, but is defined solely in spiritual terms.

Boomers and never ending bible quotes

Have spent much time in Israel??
Originally Posted by ribka
Boomers and never ending bible quotes.
There were no “bible quotes” in my post.
Originally Posted by ribka
Have you spent much time in Israel??
Have you spent much time in the Bible…?
Go tell that to a jew lol. JFC

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
© 24hourcampfire