Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[quote=ol_mike]
The underlying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals
The big problem in educating and elevating the under class both black and white is their resistance to being educated and elevated. Our local blacks decry the hiring of Mexican labor on the local ranches but when I ask them if they would like me to recommend them for a job they quickly say "I don't want no job" and we are talking about $100+ per day. The problem with becoming as you stated educated and enabled is that after that you have to present yourself somewhere at 7:00AM, sober, clean, hair combed, with a decent attitude.

Personally in the 70s and 80s we fished along side the Vietnamese and even hired some that were trying to put together money for a boat. They were good workers and could get the shrimp ready to go on ice. They would negotiate their pay and would not work cheap. Next thing you know they found a raggedy boat and bought it. Mama would sell the shrimp on the road and the whole family would sew nets or do mechanic work. The locals had all kinds of ugly things to say about them but the Vietnamese just kept fishing.

There are but a couple of reasons the different ethnic groups succeed where native born whites and blacks fail or flounder. Intelligence and industry.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.

The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.

Yeah, because the jews don't control hollywood, the media, or the news. crazy

Don't you have a Saint George Floyd vigil to attend today?

They don't dumbass. The Left controls them and many of those are Jews, but it's not a function of being Jewish. It's a function of being a flaming Leftist. David Mamett is Jew, a Hollywood icon and a rock-ribbed conservative. You should read his book "The Secret Knowledge". You might learn something.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Knowl...;hvtargid=pla-4583726541019438&psc=1

"For the past thirty years, David Mamet has been a controversial and defining force in theater and film, championing the most cherished liberal values along the way. In some of the great movies and plays of our time, his characters have explored the ethics of the business world, embodied the struggles of the oppressed, and faced the flaws of the capitalist system. But in recent years Mamet has had a change of heart. He realized that the so-called mainstream media outlets he relied on were irredeemably biased, peddling a hypocritical and deeply flawed worldview. In 2008 he wrote a hugely controversial op-ed for the Village Voice, Why I Am No Longer a 'Brain-Dead Liberal, ' in which he methodically eviscerated liberal beliefs. Now he goes much deeper, employing his trademark intellectual force and vigor to take on all the key political and cultural issues of our times, from religion to political correctness to global warming. Mamet pulls no punches in his art or in his politics. And as a former liberal who woke up, he will win over an entirely new audience of others who have grown irate over America's current direction This description may be from another edition of this product."

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/11/24.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=ol_mike]
The underlying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals
The big problem in educating and elevating the under class both black and white is their resistance to being educated and elevated. Our local blacks decry the hiring of Mexican labor on the local ranches but when I ask them if they would like me to recommend them for a job they quickly say "I don't want no job" and we are talking about $100+ per day. The problem with becoming as you stated educated and enabled is that after that you have to present yourself somewhere at 7:00AM, sober, clean, hair combed, with a decent attitude.

Personally in the 70s and 80s we fished along side the Vietnamese and even hired some that were trying to put together money for a boat. They were good workers and could get the shrimp ready to go on ice. They would negotiate their pay and would not work cheap. Next thing you know they found a raggedy boat and bought it. Mama would sell the shrimp on the road and the whole family would sew nets or do mechanic work. The locals had all kinds of ugly things to say about them but the Vietnamese just kept fishing.

There are but a couple of reasons the different ethnic groups succeed where native born whites and blacks fail or flounder. Intelligence and industry.

You missed the entire message didn't you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?

Because your policies (anti-Semitism for example and general battschitt craziness for another example) have zero popular support (although the Universities, allegedly oppressed blacks and homosexuals definitely embrace your anti-Semitism. Congratulations on your bedfellows!). What's worse however is that your identity politics are completely at odds with the Founding and the intent of the Founders every bit as much as the identity politics of your Leftist fellow-travelers.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?

Because your policies (anti-Semitism for example and general battschitt craziness for another example) do not have popular support. Not only that, they are completely at odds with the Founding and intent of the Founders.

My policies?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The Jews are not the issue, the jews they harbour and succour are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=ol_mike]

You missed the entire message didn't you.
What was that? That the different successful minority ethnicities work together as a group whereas native born are generally individuals on their own? Thus disadvantaging the native individual?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[quote=ol_mike]

Bingo! There is also the fact that not all cultures (including ethnicities and races) are equally successful no matter the environment. Culture, race and ethnicity matter! In the case of blacks, you marry up their substantially average lower IQ with the decimation the welfare state has inflicted on them by paying black women to get impregnated and then boot the father out of the house and you get what we have now: a massive and massively underperforming, crime-ridden and poverty-sodden black underclass. The truly alarming part however is that Ghetto culture is literally now the dominant culture of the USA. Look at Hollywood. Look at the NFL and NBA.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bingo! There is also the fact that not all cultures (including ethnicities and races) are equally successful no matter the environment. Culture, race and ethnicity matter! In the case of blacks, you marry up their substantially average lower IQ with the decimation the welfare state has inflicted on them by paying black women to get impregnated and then boot the father out of the house and you get what we have now: a massive and massively underperforming, crime-ridden and poverty-sodden black underclass. The truly alarming part however is that Ghetto culture is literally now the dominant culture of the USA. Look at Hollywood. Look at the NFL and NBA.

No, the truly alarming feature is that it is deliberate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Oh...and why is that?
Exactly. It's because of who controls the process.

To know who truly rules you, merely ask who it is that you may never criticize.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Absolutely true...and it will destroy this country.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

We cannot survive with a multi-cultural, multi-racial pluralistic population. A population that is predominantly white (at least 75%) and northern European/Protestant in heritage can work with a 25% minority population (and will effectively protect minority rights) so long as the minority population assimilates the values of the dominant culture, but a multicultural polyglot will protect no one's rights and will end in bloody disintegration. Its heading our way....

Pennsylvania professor Amy Wax (a conservative Jew who has invited Jared Taylor to speak to her law school classes) is being removed from her professorship (even though she has tenure, which is supposed to protect you from such pogroms) for saying what I said above. BTW, she has a MD degree from Harvard, a PHd from Yale and a PHD in philosophy from Oxford. No one is safe from this Leftist remaking of our country and purging of dissent...

Tarquin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You are not wrong about that...but namely because it shows the people that .gov views them as just things to be used. It disenfranchises them.
Not good for any nation.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We cannot survive with a multi-cultural, multi-racial pluralistic population. A population that is predominantly white (at least 75%) and northern European/Protestant in heritage can work with a 25% minority population (and will effectively protect minority rights) so long as the minority population assimilates the values of the dominant culture, but a multicultural polyglot will protect no one's rights and will end in bloody disintegration. Its heading our way....

Pennsylvania professor Amy Wax (a conservative Jew who has invited Jared Taylor to speak to her law school classes) is being removed from her professorship (even though she has tenure, which is supposed to protect you from such pogroms) for saying what I said above. BTW, she has a MD degree from Harvard, a PHd from Yale and a PHD in philosophy from Oxford. No one is safe.

At this point we have an accord.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?

Good luck waiting for that, it has been expunged.
It was the jews, not the Jews.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Oh...and why is that?

Which is exactly the intent of this law.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Oh...and why is that?

Which is exactly the intent of this law.

False. The law does not prohibit the criticism of Jews. Such a law would be blatantly unconstitutional. That said, the law was and is unnecessary and unfortunately, Noem has a history of thinking with her vagina (i.e. emotionally) and not with her head. In that regard she is too typically female. Recall the trans women (men) in sports controversy? Her instincts are terrible.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

It is easy to hate those smarter and wealthier than you.

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?
Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.
I'm talking shortly after the Vietnam War- 1975 until when I don't know-you should know that.
I don't doubt that they later bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
Now you do stand corrected ....

Last edited by ol_mike; 03/11/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
One truism I learnt early on is that government cares more for foreigners than it's own citizens.

Bit like church groups really.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/11/24.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (06hunter59, 219DW, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 59 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.