Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by gitem_12
if they were on the clock it's likely going to be a legitimate beef against them.

Or wearing anything representing the NYFD.

It sucks, but your employer should have a certain control of anything you do in a way that affects them. I've seen people fired for criminal behavior, off the clock and not
involving the employer. The things they did became public, and the employer didn't want customers associating the employees actions with them.
Under review by the labor board, the cases I'm aware of were held up and unemployment was denied.

You might be right, but if she uttered a single word in reference to Trump, or any other political controversy then she opened the floor to heckling. JMO.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump Derangement Syndrome on full display above.

Whataboutism is a typical braindead libtard response.

Laughable
Oh I'm laughing alright.
Laffin at ur self

He won't be laughing much longer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Send a nasty message to the NYC Fire Kommissioneress:

https://www.nyc.gov/site/fdny/about/overview/leadership/fire-commissioner.page

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the memo they sent was straight out of communism 101.

Saying they will go easier on the people that turn themselves in and get "educated" on correct behavior.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Laughable
Oh I'm laughing alright.
Laffin at ur self

Erika308 is nothing but a stupid commie chkunt.
You see the sun today? All in good fun hombre.

Just came from my favorite LGS earlier. Working on a problem with my 6.8.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You were probably busy yankin your cchicken, watching the State of Confusion speech reruns over and over.
Nope. Did shoot the HK USP and Windham A1 (I actually did get an AR, retro style like I used to shoot; didn't want to be the only one without one if the music stops, know what I mean?)

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Laughable
Oh I'm laughing alright.
Laffin at ur self

He won't be laughing much longer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nope. Did shoot the HK USP and Windham A1…..didn't want to be the only one without one if the music stops, know what I mean?)

Lolol….an effeminate little cuckhold like you will be “relieved” of your POS retro-rifle by the first conservative 10 year old kid that decides to take it from you…😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nope. Did shoot the HK USP and Windham A1…..didn't want to be the only one without one if the music stops, know what I mean?)

Lolol….an effeminate little cuckhold like you will be “relieved” of your POS retro-rifle by the first conservative 10 year old kid that decides to take it from you…😂
If you only knew, son.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
if they were on the clock it's likely going to be a legitimate beef against them.

It sucks, but your employer should have a certain control of anything you do in a way that affects them. I've seen people fired for criminal behavior, off the clock and not
involving the employer. The things they did became public, and the employer didn't want customers associating the employees actions with them.
Under review by the labor board, the cases I'm aware of were held up and unemployment was denied.

You might be right, but if she uttered a single word in reference to Trump, or any other political controversy then she opened the floor to heckling. JMO.

Most of us are God Fearing, Conservative, Americans. Largely blue collar.
And 50, plus.

We, and our predecessors, got up in the morning and made this country run.
Went to the dance on Saturday night and church on Sunday.

When the Longhaired, Dirty, Dope Smoking, Hippies were protesting, we raised food built machines or hauled them to markets.

One of the things that allowed those lazy, dirty Hippies to get away with their shenanigans was numbers. Hopefully, the NYFD can pull together like the police would do. If a third of the force is willing to take a sick day, this will go away.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Limp dik Eric is full of schit

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
This will be interesting. Typically, a private employer can control speech but this was a city employer i.e. the State and a bit different since they are talking about limiting the content of the speech.

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
(I actually did get an AR, retro style like I used to shoot; didn't want to be the only one without one if the music stops, know what I mean?)

the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

So then that makes you a Feckless Kgunt?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I'm not sure Eric knows the difference between actually owning an AR or saying he owns an AR.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RiverRider

even if she did that probably won't absolve those FDNY personnel of a policy violation. I learned the hardway I have no freedom of speech in uniform, at that point I am a representative of my organization and am to have no opinion either way.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Not entirely true; this was political speech. The burden of proof transfers to the State in such matters. Any negative action against any of these guys will immediately result in a massive lawsuit naming the department heads and those guys will win bigly.

The way life should be.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,828
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.