Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/...ction-funds-on-border-wall-construction/

Federal Court: Biden Must Spend Border Wall Construction Funds On Border Wall Construction
“President Biden, via proclamation, paused obligation of these funds the day he was inaugurated….” Court rules this was illegal, but I think Biden will find a way not to actually build the wall

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Illegitimate Presidents don't play by the rules.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
He hasn't accomplished anything else. Why would he finish the wall?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
and the court is going to enforce this ruling how?

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He already sold all the steel panels that were on site for scrap, something like .10 on the dollar

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
the courts ruled that the FBI had to give Mike Lindell's phone back, and the FBI did not do it. .Gov does what it wants.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jimmyp
the courts ruled that the FBI had to give Mike Lindell's phone back, and the FBI did not do it. .Gov does what it wants.
Trump is a dictator and a threat to Democracy

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Come on man, how long you been watching this goatfugh?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is a rogue government. It is corrupt in every branch. They all have ignored the constitution and rule of law.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
finish the wall?? why would he do that?biden the stupid traitor . flew by plane over 300.000 illegal aliens into the US from south american countries ...

NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He stole almost everything from America, when is he gonna stop stealing oxygen?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

By taking away the kids that he likes to sniff?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
All power emanates from the barrel of a gun...rules, laws, rights, duties mean nothing without the gun.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Talmudic Law:

The Ends Justifies the Means ..

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Just to alert everyone of the exciting news.

Speaking of mike:

mike lindell is sharing his fantasy once again about bringing case to the Supreme Court says delivering a suit to repeal kari lake's case to the steps of the Supreme Court 3:00 on Friday. mikey's claiming Huge new evidence (slam-dunk evidence no less) and all of the same spiel that he has claimed many times in the past. Bannon War Room Video

A couple of points:
1) Damn near impossible in US appellate courts to get new evidence brought in.
2) How many times has mikey made the same claim that he will have a case before SCOTUS and fixes the filing with a date and and time. By the way as you may know mikey was not even able to get a lawyer to sign off on the last suit that had bombshell evidence that would guarantee a turnover in the 2020 election. You have to be adnitted to the SCOTUS bar to represent a client and file a suit before the supreme court. It is one thing to have some bottom-feeding lawyer to author a case, but said bottom-feeder can't bring the case to the supreme court. I wonder what SCOTUS-sanctioned lawyer is stupid enough to risk the justices ire by bringing such a case, I guess we will see come Friday, that is if mikey files the suit, which I doubt will happen just because mikey has failed at every prediction he has made so far.

So this brings another opportunity for all of you believers in mikey and the big lie, I propose a wager: I will bet anyone $100 that mikey's case will have no effect on the certified outcome of the Arizona 2022 governor's race. To put it simpler: The SCOTUS case brought by mikey will not change who is the governor of Arizona. I want to keep the wager down to a point that I won't impoverish anyone just because they still believe a charlatan like pillow man. I know a fool and their money are soon parted but do not want to take advantage of misled fools too badly. mikey is a classic example of the saying.

Come on all of you true believers now is the time to put your money where your mouth is, if you believe in the whole election being stolen show your pride and show me the money. Since mikey has been wrong about every proclamation he has made re: the election being stolen maybe it is time for him to be right for once, so make that bet. By making the bet you will show the 'fire that you fly your idiot flag high and proud.

Prove to the world that you are a shill to mikey and similar make the bet. I have a hunch that no one will take me up on the bet, even though you will shout from the highesy=t rafters that you believe mikey and think he is a great patriot. Since you are afraid of making the bet you prove to the denizens of the 'fire that you are all smoke and mirrors and know if you heart that mikey is clueless and is blowing smoke about election fraud.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by wade brown
Just to alert everyone of the exciting news.

Speaking of mike:

mike lindell is sharing his fantasy once again about bringing case to the Supreme Court says delivering a suit to repeal kari lake's case to the steps of the Supreme Court 3:00 on Friday. mikey's claiming Huge new evidence (slam-dunk evidence no less) and all of the same spiel that he has claimed many times in the past. Bannon War Room Video

A couple of points:
1) Damn near impossible in US appellate courts to get new evidence brought in.
2) How many times has mikey made the same claim that he will have a case before SCOTUS and fixes the filing with a date and and time. By the way as you may know mikey was not even able to get a lawyer to sign off on the last suit that had bombshell evidence that would guarantee a turnover in the 2020 election. You have to be adnitted to the SCOTUS bar to represent a client and file a suit before the supreme court. It is one thing to have some bottom-feeding lawyer to author a case, but said bottom-feeder can't bring the case to the supreme court. I wonder what SCOTUS-sanctioned lawyer is stupid enough to risk the justices ire by bringing such a case, I guess we will see come Friday, that is if mikey files the suit, which I doubt will happen just because mikey has failed at every prediction he has made so far.

So this brings another opportunity for all of you believers in mikey and the big lie, I propose a wager: I will bet anyone $100 that mikey's case will have no effect on the certified outcome of the Arizona 2022 governor's race. To put it simpler: The SCOTUS case brought by mikey will not change who is the governor of Arizona. I want to keep the wager down to a point that I won't impoverish anyone just because they still believe a charlatan like pillow man. I know a fool and their money are soon parted but do not want to take advantage of misled fools too badly. mikey is a classic example of the saying.

Come on all of you true believers now is the time to put your money where your mouth is, if you believe in the whole election being stolen show your pride and show me the money. Since mikey has been wrong about every proclamation he has made re: the election being stolen maybe it is time for him to be right for once, so make that bet. By making the bet you will show the 'fire that you fly your idiot flag high and proud.

Prove to the world that you are a shill to mikey and similar make the bet. I have a hunch that no one will take me up on the bet, even though you will shout from the highesy=t rafters that you believe mikey and think he is a great patriot. Since you are afraid of making the bet you prove to the denizens of the 'fire that you are all smoke and mirrors and know if you heart that mikey is clueless and is blowing smoke about election fraud.

Have a good afternoon,
wade
Wade Brown I could give a flyin fuqk less GFY and have a good afternoon 🥴

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wade you poor thing. You're an idiot but and enthusiastic one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
Illegitimate Presidents don't play by the rules.

Exactly!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by rainshot
Wade you poor thing. You're an idiot but and enthusiastic one.

Maybe you could illuminate me and point out where I was wrong as without some correction your statement is that of an idiot, so help the great unwashed, me, and indicate what I said that was incorrect.

I realize that I maybe said some things that may get you a little butthurt, but since what I said was factual your getting butthurt is not my issue but yours.

Let's assume that like you said I am an idiot, then why don't you take me on the wager, as it would seem to be a sure way for you to win some money. I guess it is easier to revert to the antics of the playground when we were in grade school and just call names when confronted with ideas you did not like.

This is too easy, as none of you have the balls or belief in what you say otherwise I assume you would want to make some money.

Me I like money, please give me some of yours by placing the bet.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wade brown is steppin hi this evening 😂

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,494
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.