Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#19294927 03/13/24
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you think soft people are just that way and can never change or are they that way only because the circumstances allow them to be like that? Take it away and they'd toughen up?

Recent events in Hati and other places in the world/world history got me to thinking.

SHTF happens (whatever that looks like for you) - it's likely a lot of elderly will pass. No more access to meds, O2 services and the like.

But what about the 27 year old theater major who got "triggered" because you didn't use xin/xer pronouns that made your coffee this am? They can "afford" to be soft in the traditional sense because the world allows it. When the world no longer provides the ability to be soft and survive - does that barista just die or do you think they actually harden up and survive?

People tend to find resolve and a will to survive when there's no other choice. Just curious as to what the rest think.

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
The soft people will die, along with a lot of hard people.

Boomers seem to gleefully look forward to the end of humanity, because obviously the world couldn't exist without them (the most selfish generation in American history). Societal collapse won't be cool or sexy. It's going to be horrific and tribal.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Natural selection.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Politicians have been training people to be DEPENDENT VICTIMS since the end of WW II.

O'Bongo AMPLIFIED THIS... with his "Great Division" campaign.

His "Hope" message grew every Karen and ignorant dependent of .GOV... into a PROFESSIONAL and LIFETIME VICTIM.

Even this forum... is saturated with them.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some will, some wont. I’ve been around plenty of kids that grew up on a farm, supposedly “tough” kids, but they didn’t have either the mental toughness or the physical endurance for the job or the lifestyle.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Boomers seem to gleefully look forward to the end of humanity, because obviously the world couldn't exist without them (the most selfish generation in American history). Societal collapse won't be cool or sexy. It's going to be horrific and tribal.

I think the hard people will die due to trying to hold onto the old way and go toe/toe with other hard people.

The real survivors will be basically used car salesmen - able to adapt to whatever's happening with no rigidity about today looking like yesterday. I feel like we're due for another late bronze age style collapse.

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Some will, some wont. I’ve been around plenty of kids that grew up on a farm, supposedly “tough” kids, but they didn’t have either the mental toughness or the physical endurance for the job or the lifestyle.

Yeah, I see that. I wonder tho if they don't last because there are alternatives. It's mental. When you have an "out" it's easier to take rather than stick it out.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Teal

I think the hard people will die due to trying to hold onto the old way and go toe/toe with other hard people.

The real survivors will be basically used car salesmen - able to adapt to whatever's happening with no rigidity about today looking like yesterday. I feel like we're due for another late bronze age style collapse.

Kinda like cockroaches?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe there are a couple of movies that explain what will happen after the apocalypse :

Here is one of them.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The soft will simply be in the way, there are signs of it now.

The strong will truly be just that. It’s coming quickly.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
some will toughen up, but most won't.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Probably this.

How many boxcars full before those in line fight back sorta thing.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Probably this.

How many boxcars full before those in line fight back sorta thing.

Many many people will believe the great illusion of Hope and vote for same until they fall into the abyss.

It is their formal and lifetime training as victims.

Un-training that is not possible.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A cannibal gang leader named Barbeque just overthrew a government in the western hemisphere. Wild headline if you think about it these days but I'm betting there are people in Hati doing things to survive today that they NEVER imagined having to do. (eating human penises probably not it but other things)

Me

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Alot of people scream about "cold dead hands" and "shall not be infringed" at the thoughts of another civil war. And here I sit realistic and just want my 2a rights to be able to end it myself because I'm a diabetic. Doesn't matter how many life skills I have when the insulin runs out if shtf.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
As soon as the physch meds dry up 3/4s of the population will not be able to function. They will weed themselves out.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I despise weakness, in the end times the hard will save the white man.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
people will have a hard time becoming what they despise in order to survive. killing without hesitation, no remorse...bob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our leaders in Washington will take care of everything. They are the best and brightest.

And Fred is satirical.

https://fredoneverything.org/the-buoyancy-of-%c2%a8psychopaths-and-the-genesis-of-the-great-asian-war/

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There have always been wimps, I went to school with many of them. They can't handle a tough world, they can't handle man-talk. There are millions of young male/female who were raised by a 'modern mom' who would debate everything with them. They take that mindset into the working world and feel that their boss shouldn't tell them what to do. The boss should treat them like mummy did- allow them to decide what they want to do and praise them- give them a Trophy.
That's why so many ''live in moms basement''.
A collapse of their phone/video/chill with friends world would suck their will to live. < Mostly referring about males- females would resort to the worlds oldest profession.

Last edited by ol_mike; 03/13/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They will toughen up.

That people would die in a scenario like that isn't necessarily because they are hard or soft...it's that they are alive.

I am MAGA.
O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Humans are the only creature in nature that coddle weakness.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you think soft people are just that way and can never change or are they that way only because the circumstances allow them to be like that? Take it away and they'd toughen up?

Recent events in Hati and other places in the world/world history got me to thinking.

SHTF happens (whatever that looks like for you) - it's likely a lot of elderly will pass. No more access to meds, O2 services and the like.

But what about the 27 year old theater major who got "triggered" because you didn't use xin/xer pronouns that made your coffee this am? They can "afford" to be soft in the traditional sense because the world allows it. When the world no longer provides the ability to be soft and survive - does that barista just die or do you think they actually harden up and survive?

People tend to find resolve and a will to survive when there's no other choice. Just curious as to what the rest think.

Did you watch, or better, read, The Walking Dead ? If you watched, I'm referring to about the first 2/3's not the "Jump the Shark" [bleep] it morphed into.
There is much that can be drawn that will be of value in the dystopia we are headed for.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They will toughen up.

That people would die in a scenario like that isn't necessarily because they are hard or soft...it's that they are alive.

Not before many die.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM

Did you watch, or better, read, The Walking Dead ? If you watched, I'm referring to about the first 2/3's not the "Jump the Shark" [bleep] it morphed into.
There is much that can be drawn that will be of value in the dystopia we are headed for.

No but I've known people who survived the Balkan's wars of the 90's- all were strong (now) and all believed at one point in time that they couldn't ever do what they ended up doing to survive.

Me

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Those who are prepared will have a better chance. While not the end of the world, it amazes me the lack of preparation we see every time a hurricane hits, and even worse the lack of ability to deal with the aftermath, old and young alike.

When medicine runs out that will weed out a bunch. Water and food in the cities will be gone in short order.

I think I am a boomer, born in 63, hope it never happens, prepared to some degree, and preparing a little more each year.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RAM
They will toughen up.

Not before many die.

Duh.

That was going to happen regardless.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The will to live is in all of us.

Question is which 'soft people' will have the resolve to reach deep to retrieve it.

Just My .02

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Teal;
Good morning to you sir, I trust the day's breaking bright and fair out your way and you're well.

Rather than repeat all my past history which many of you already know, the auto incident which came within a whisker of having me cross over at 15 taught me a lot about, well a lot of life.

I recall a conversation similar to this cyber one we're having now when the question was posed to me where a similar scenario was laid out and the question asked, "What would you do to survive?"

My response, based upon what I'd struggled mightily to live through in my youth was, "Pretty much anything and everything it would seem"...

For sure I'm now an aging boomer, though the last couple of chats I've had with my doctor and a bit of a grueling sheep hunt a couple seasons back indicate that thankfully I'm in decent condition despite the aggregate of years piled together.

Many have said that soft and hard folks will die, which is likely true, since inevitably we all are taking that last trip.

More and more at this stage in my life while I look back at what I've done with it, forward to what I might still be allowed to do and contemplate what I'm supposed to do at present, including posting here at our Cyber 'Fire, it occurs to me it'd be okay to die well.

I'm still working on what exactly that means for sure Teal.

To be clear I'm in no rush to go either, but am spiritually and mentally ready.

Lastly some have mentioned they believe that should life take a hard turn and go over the bank, that things might be quite tribal.

Personally I can't see it any other way myself.

Toward that end I've been getting to know the neighbors in our rural area to know who owns firearms, who has medical training, who hunts, who can repair things, etc.

Even if I'm gone, the ones I've introduced to each other have a better chance to maintain and rebuild.

Anyways sir, just a few random thoughts from a semi-ancient redneck sitting in the dark with the wood stove blazing and the coffee on.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What age did that happen for you Dwayne?

Becoming spiritually and mentally ready to die?

My folks have been that way for a long time...both now just about 80 years old.

Scares me to death...the thought of my folks' and my own mortality.

Is there a difference between being ready and giving up?

I have hauled a lot of old people to the ER who said similar things about being ready to die....but they sure as hell weren't ready while in the back of that ambulance!

I am MAGA.
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Dwayne - thank you for the response. Much to think about for sure.

I think for me - it's not about being ready to die but understanding it will happen and there is something that shakes out after it does. I also think God probably gave me the will to live and fight through some stuff before it happens. When He wants to take me, He will and no amount of fight will prevent that but I need to fight incase it's not time - if that makes sense.

I just think that some of the people we'd assume are "soft" won't roll over and die and quite a few "hard" people will (medical issues not included).

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hmm...that's a good way to think about I guess.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I have hauled a lot of old people to the ER who said similar things about being ready to die....but they sure as hell weren't ready while in the back of that ambulance!

I'll give it a go.

Being ready came when my last kid no longer depended on me to learn and survive, its likely your parents are in the same spot.

do I want to take the last bus? Hell yes!! But I'm no longer afraid of it happening to soon.

There's a huge difference between being ready and giving up, my grandmother gave up after her son, my dad died. I can't say as though I blame her, she fought medical problems for a long time but dad passing was it for her, she didn't want to see anymore.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...that must be what drives it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Jim;
Top of the morning, I hope life is good down in your part of the world just north of where my late Mom was born and raised.

You do ask some tough questions sir, well done - I'd love to have a coffee with you someday for sure.

I would say that it came the first time in my mid '20's when we'd gone through a fair bit already early in our married lives and I had a few things figured out spiritually.

Importantly though Jim, this was before the girls were born.

When they came into our lives, while my spiritual readiness didn't wane, I was much more in a "protector/parental" mode and mentally wanted to be there to see them get a good foundation in life. Sort of lined out and moving in a positive direction, I suppose.

Now that they're both established enough to make it on their own, the mental readiness has returned.

Saying all that Jim, I'm in a unique place where I've experienced things that science cannot explain, was blessed enough to be able to make sense of it within my head and heart and that laid a foundation for the mental and spiritual readiness.

There is a giant chasm - for me Jim - between being ready and giving up.

When I alluded to dying well, it had absolutely nothing to do with giving up anything really.

For me it's an inner resolve to do whatever is required of me, short of losing my soul of course, but otherwise being mentally ready to go down whatever path I'm asked to go.

Lastly Jim and once more I'm not attempting to convert you or anyone to the way I believe here, but if I am a servant of an omnipotent God, then there is a peace knowing I'm truly not in control of much beyond my own actions.

In that light then Jim, no - giving up isn't what I believe I'm supposed to do.

Hope that made some sense sir?

Dwayne

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What needs to happen is for your average American, 'Yute or otherwise, to grasp the concept of what is happening on our borders and the people who are invading our country. Spend a little time to see what those people are willing to do to get here. They have abandoned their present lives and allow criminals to run them through the gauntlet of days mucking through the Darian Gap on foot carrying what little belongings they have on their back, some with children, even infants carried in their arms. Women and children being raped, infection, sickness, robbery, murder, starvation and no water worth drinking. The horrid smell at each "camp" of human feces and death. You could argue the invaders haven't known anything else but it doesn't matter, shiet is shiet, whether third world or first world.

These people are willing to go to extremes, what many here have never considered, let alone lived. Those are the people to learn from as to what one is willing to do to survive to get to, in peoples' minds, a better place. IMO most people aren't "ready" to die, but most don't know how to deal with those moments when the time comes. Even the ones you think are tough, don't make it for one reason or another. Having a flexible mind and understanding "rules" are not the same as principles is a good start. See you on the other side.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
All I know is , No Body hurts or takes advantage of my family, I have pounded this into my sons their whole lives, they know how to be hard men when it’s time, they have forgotten for now, but I expect and demand strength when things get closer, those that can’t adapt, must go for the well being of the family.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
10-4 Dwayne. Thanks.

We are on the same page there.

BTW...I took "dying well" to mean something similar to the what the old Indians talks about....."a good death".

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
10-4 Dwayne. Thanks.

We are on the same page there.

BTW...I took "dying well" to mean something similar to the what the old Indians talks about....."a good death".

Jim;
Thanks for the reply.

Yes indeed sir, dying well to me is that very definition - "a good death" for sure.

We in the west or specifically in my experience in Christian churches don't often discuss that part of the process, choosing to go straight to the afterlife in most cases.

Perhaps that's human nature, but I believe it's perhaps not entirely a good practice.

Dwayne

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you think soft people are just that way and can never change or are they that way only because the circumstances allow them to be like that? Take it away and they'd toughen up?...
Never been in a real do or actually die situation involving lots of people but have seen enough situations to know that you never know.

In Basic Training we had a Puerto Rican guy who was Senor Tough. Always challenging people, ready to fight at the drop of a hat. We went through the tear gas chamber and he came out crying and screaming like a baby. He was choking! He was dying! Pretty pathetic to look at.

Have seen strong, confident people endure lots of physical hardship and bad situations without complaint with some of the quiet "meeK" guys right alongside them, keepin' on keepin' on.

Not a new revelation but you can't know who will survive and who will give up until the S actually HTF.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I was just talking with someone about today’s youth and their inability to cope with a little adversity. My wife didn’t have indoor plumbing until she was in the 9th. grade. A wood frame home, with little to no insulation, a coal fired heater in the middle of the house. I suspect that it was a bit cold during the Wyoming winters. She’s spoiled now…….but probably still a little bit tougher than most! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Mom always said she was ready to go. Why live longer. This was usually speaking to the DR at the office. I almost always told her she was incorrect as if that was the case we would not be at the DR.

Not Dwayne obviously. And seems like a despised Karen non boomer around this idiotic place anymore. Regardless an answer.

Ready to die vs ready to die are two different things.

I suppose wife and I could say that about age 45 or so we realized we knew what was in the end for us IE we are Christian. And while we were not ready to die, we were ready to die. Prepared I suppose.

We are not wanting to die yet. That may well happen and it sure seems common to folks the last year of their lives give or take. It sure seems its hard for lots of folks to die. As with you and the ambulance I have seen a lot. If they were in the box they might have been ready to die but not wanting to if that makes sense.

It often is weird explaining to folks, after seeing much death, that its SO much easier on the person that dies instantly or quickly of an MI or a MV incident. SO much easier. But hard on the family. OTHO the lingering death like cancer and the like is rough on both parties but the family is often well past and over it for the most part before the person does die.

Most folks are way tougher than they think they are. But as noted you have to dig. Thats the question and I think its a similar one to will you shoot someone if the need arises. I have always thought that for every single person, you will not know the answer until that time comes if it does.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Your Confused ..

I agree the Eggs Hatched in the District of Corruption are the Worst Generation in Know History next to the Roman Malcontents.

Many Modern Advancement in the Human Experience are directly because of the Boomers but it’s all about to be distorted and Destroyed by the Political Class Boomers

Some Rope Applied at the Right Time would have saved the Republic but now it’s looking like Darwin will fix the Mess..

Yours Truly

Madd MaXX

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

95% of people are in the same boat as far as being "dependent" and "soft". People think they are "hard" and have skills, but they are delusional and are much more dependent on the system than they realize.

Most people will quickly adapt. Those who don't have a will to live, won't. Those who grew up in a fight or flight situation in urban areas or in poverty will be at a big advantage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Societal collapse won't be cool or sexy. It's going to be horrific and tribal.

This.
It ain’t gonna be for sissies.

I really don’t want to see it.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJ65
As soon as the physch meds dry up 3/4s of the population will not be able to function. They will weed themselves out.
This. I was blown away on how many users of that chit are out there. A huge, huge number of our citizens feel the need to take that garbage because life is too tough. Bunch of soft bastards

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
]

Totally disagree. Most boomers, including myself are concerned and worried about their children and grand children, what kind of world will they live in. And if you choose to believe they don't think that, you are a foking idiot.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This. I was blown away on how many users of that chit are out there. A huge, huge number of our citizens feel the need to take that garbage because life is too tough. Bunch of soft bastards

There's a huge group of people that take all kinds of meds and then complain about the price. Taking a 2x daily med to hold off a migraine or knee pain or some other ailment they get 1-2 times a year. So they spend 9k to not have a headache 4 days out of 365. (warning, may cause cancer of the perineum)

I suspect - many on the psych and other meds they feel they need to live on, suddenly they don't actually need them.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just hope I can gauge when this collapse will hit so I can have enough toilet paper hoarded.

Now with even more aplomb
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I'm not so sure the youngsters are quite as wimpy as some on here seem to believe. When just about everything in a modern society seems like it is rigged against you, is it really that cowardly to not participate?

Can "Screw you, I'm not playing your game, the deck is stacked" ever be a sign of strength?

Personally I think younger generations are probably no different than older generations, some are strong and some are not. What has changed fpr many are the circumstances. A medieval peasant would probably look at every single one of us and declare us all a bunch of worthless gashes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Far too many people have about zero idea about the real world & how to be anything but soft; they have been raised as & are liberals through & through.

If hard times really come, many will be lost for good as I doubt they they can change or adapt.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Lotta people here use alcohol as their crutch instead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's a huge group of people that take all kinds of meds and then complain about the price. Taking a 2x daily med to hold off a migraine or knee pain or some other ailment they get 1-2 times a year. So they spend 9k to not have a headache 4 days out of 365. (warning, may cause cancer of the perineum)

I suspect - many on the psych and other meds they feel they need to live on, suddenly they don't actually need them.
For sure. I cant stand meds. Hell, I barely have ever even taken tylenol for aches and pains. Everything has a trade off and so many meds these days will screw some other part of you up when using them

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Lotta people here use alcohol as their crutch instead.
True

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Far too many people have about zero idea about the real world & how to be anything but soft; they have been raised as & are liberals through & through.

If hard times really come, many will be lost for good as I doubt they they can change or adapt.

MM

Do you?

What is this "real world" you speak of?

We are all so gleefully ignorant of anything even resembling tough times...it almost laughable.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
All moot as the older I get the softer I get.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dying during an apocalyptic situation does not scare me at all. Living through one does.
But I will be 60 in August.
I've left my mark in this life. Some would say good, some would say bad.

Every day the maker gives me now is lagniappe to try and right whatever wrongs I have done.

Women will last longer than most men. They have something we want and most "cave" men cannot do without. And in this day in time, they are smarter than ego maniacs.

Soft physically does not mean soft mentally.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
jakseon handy: YOU have won the stupidest post of the year so far!
Does your mind allow for reality to enter into it at all?
Sheesh what an ignorantfuck you are!
And a sad one.
My advice to you - get back in touch with reality and stow your ignorant perceptions up your ass where your head is now.
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Most of the reason our soldiers were so tough and were able to do so much with so little in ww2 was because they grew up in the depression.

Things are going to have to get much worse here before they get better. Some people will adapt and come out OK and some will not. Most of us have had it way better than most people have at anytime throughout history. Even the most poor among Americans still eat pretty well. Think about the fact that poor Americans have an obesity epidemic going on.

Bb

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Some will, some wont.

I agree. I have seen it happen in combat in Iraq and Afg. Some of the most timid, soft people I've ever met fought fiercely and helped maintain their ground. While others cowered in the vehicles or behind the nearest structure.

Medics bury their mistakes..
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hard to say how people will react when the shtf. They go feral after about 72 hours with no food. Just surviving that melee would take a bit of luck even if you are prepared. Food, water, shelter, and don’t forget about the ability and willingness to defend such. I don’t think anyone can be truly ready for an apocalyptic situation with armed and hungry people closing in.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
Natural selection.

As Viking poster wrote," Natural Selection," or "Survival of the Fittest." Darwin defined it by observing Life and Consequences for millions of years. Still valid today, and will be valid for millions more years.

Human Nature will come to the fore, just as it ALWAYS has. Human Nature has never changed from the time that Human Beans lived roughly and precariously in caves until this moment. The only thing that has changed is Technology.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This. Fyg gh ker ain't soft.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JPro
I just hope I can gauge when this collapse will hit so I can have enough toilet paper hoarded.
Dude,

you should be prepared already for that eventuality.

Tuff Shed sells a nice 8x10 that would store enough TP to carry you through until there was no longer a need for it.

That is, until the soft rich were all dead and you could move into their place with the bidet. And use their nice soft Egyptian cotton towels to dry your ass.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Dinny
Some will, some wont.

I agree. I have seen it happen in combat in Iraq and Afg. Some of the most timid, soft people I've ever met fought fiercely and helped maintain their ground. While others cowered in the vehicles or behind the nearest structure.

This 100%

"Everybody has a plan till they get hit" -Mike Tyson

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What situations we face dictate how we stand up to what it is. I remember my Grandparents and others talk about dealing with every day life during the depression and they endured a lot. As my great grandma told me "we didn't know there was a depression until someone told us about it". She lived to be 101 and I always knew she was tough.

We had a bad storm in 2019 that left us without power for several days. Trees down everywhere. My first thought was our neighbors. Especially the older folks. I started checking on them right away and making sure they were safe. Cut more trees and moved them that day than any time of my life, getting driveways cleared and things like that. Helped out in our small town too. Within a few days we were mostly back to normal, without any government help at all. Teamwork got the job done. I think that will come in handy. I live every day to be helpful too.

The hard part will be if we are in the midst of a civil war or something like that. Normal life will be no more if that's the case. Surviving won't be a trip to the store. It's hard to know what dangers will be present. Big cities will be a very bad place to be, I won't be there. I guess sooner or later trouble will come to rural areas. In my mind I want to be able to do everything I can to protect my family and friends.

I heard a speech of Ronald Reagan's, here it is if you want to listen.

In that he mentioned a man named Martin Treptow who served in WWI. He was killed in combat and on his body was this pledge.

“America must win this war. Therefore I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.”

May God help me to do the same.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

MM

Do you?

We are all so gleefully ignorant of anything even resembling tough times...it almost laughable.

Well, it kinda looks that way when reading some of the posts here about "I don't even hardly get out of bed before I put my boots on". Could they even walk across their paved driveway 20' without 8" boots supporting their ankles? What happens when there are no more Red Wing stores? What happens when they're out foraging and someone gets into their stash of 13 pairs in their closet and they get home and no more boots? SOL when the pair they're wearing is worn out?

As to the kids of today and how they'll fare? I think some of the ones around here will be OK. Lot of farm and ranch kids and from the looks of it some of their peers are wannabes and hang with them. Was at our local shooting range meeting last night, seems some weekends the youth shooting program here as close to 100 using the three different ranges, according to one of the 4H ladies. Kids from 60 or so miles away in Lakeview are even wanting to use our shotgun facilities until they can get theirs set up again. That's not bad attendance for a county of 10,000 +/- souls. Kids actually works around here at times even.

Me, I'm not going down without a fight. Hell, I even force my way out of 1/2 submerged vehicles and clamber down the 40F stream over rocks and boulders, up the rip-rap and through the berry vines barefoot, in a t shirt and shorts. I've lived through worse, at least someone wasn't trying to pummel me like in a bar fight I wasn't sure I was gonna get out of.

Maybe we need more Outward Bound programs for our softies???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Softer than I was, maybe. I still understand and recognize what needs to be done in most situations to make things better. I start the day with a prayer that I can make something better this day for someone.

Cold?

Thirsty?

Hungry?

Wet?

Threatened?

There is a way to make all of these situations, and others, better. For now I still have the drive to do so, for myself and others
Teaching others to see things this way is a calling

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

MM

Do you?

Well, it kinda looks that way when reading some of the posts here about "I don't even hardly get out of bed before I put my boots on". Could they even walk across their paved driveway 20' without 8" boots supporting their ankles? What happens when there are no more Red Wing stores? What happens when they're out foraging and someone gets into their stash of 13 pairs in their closet and they get home and no more boots? SOL when the pair they're wearing is worn out?

As to the kids of today and how they'll fare? I think some of the ones around here will be OK. Lot of farm and ranch kids and from the looks of it some of their peers are wannabes and hang with them. Was at our local shooting range meeting last night, seems some weekends the youth shooting program here as close to 100 using the three different ranges, according to one of the 4H ladies. Kids from 60 or so miles away in Lakeview are even wanting to use our shotgun facilities until they can get theirs set up again. That's not bad attendance for a county of 10,000 +/- souls. Kids actually works around here at times even.

Me, I'm not going down without a fight. Hell, I even force my way out of 1/2 submerged vehicles and clamber down the 40F stream over rocks and boulders, up the rip-rap and through the berry vines barefoot, in a t shirt and shorts. I've lived through worse, at least someone wasn't trying to pummel me like in a bar fight I wasn't sure I was gonna get out of.

A bunch of dudes on the fire have said they couldn't live with twice daily showers and starched sheets!

Hahaha!

I like watching those videos of India and Pakistan where they make stuff or repair things.

Really primitive stuff!

It would seem to me that being dropped into Pakistan would be the same as a SHTF for a lot of people.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Most of the hard people here can't run across their front yard without a five minute break at the end.

- Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Most of the hard people here can't run across their front yard without a five minute break at the end.

- Jake

I would think that the size of the front yard is relative in this scenario! 😉 memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
We lose power up here several times a year. Sometimes for hours, sometimes for days. It was out for a week just last April. It ain't killed us yet, heck it's just a minor inconvenience. I've lost my home and most of my belongings to flood. I lived in my buds hunting camp from April - November. No running water, no electric. Cooked over an open fire every meal, bathed in the creek, shyt in the woods. Been used to hard work since I was a kid. Expected to cut, split and stack our winters supply of firewood starting when I was 12. Wood was our only source of heat through those long, cold winters back then.. Dad wouldn't let us use a chainsaw yet so it was all cut and split by hand. Was never handed much in the way of luxuries or toys. No first guns for Christmas, no dirt bilkes, go carts, four wheelers or snowmobiles and no first cars or car insurance when we were kids. If we wanted luxuries like that, we had to earn the money and buy it ourselves and we did, running trap lines, shoveling snow, mowing lawns, shoveling shyt and pitching hay. I'd guess I probably know about as much about hard times, making do and doing without as most folks alive today. Certainly more than the vast majority from the younger generations. My kids and grand kids have had it easier for sure. Young folks sure like to piss and moan about how hard they've had it and how easy it was for us boomers though. I guess we'll see how hard or soft they are, if and when TEOTWAWKI ever comes to pass.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dinny
Some will, srted flyig.ome wont.

That's exactly what my son told me. He was XO of a National Guard battalion in Iraq that saw more action than many regular Army units. Said it was very hard to predict, but he had little respect for troops that were "operators" etc." in civilian life, saw some fall apart when the metal started flying. Could just as likely be the scared skinny kid who comes through when the SHTF.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Real change requires self discipline, and most people outside military vets don’t have it. Even we veterans get lazy and lose it if we got a cushy gig.
I can and have washed and shaved in cold water, and I can and have fixed something to eat on a campfire because I get hungry enough.
But I’m an old man now, so other than hunting, I avoid being a tough guy if I can. I carry a pistol because I can’t hit someone hard enough to stop a fight anymore.
If it happens to me, I think I can adapt. I worry about my loved ones who are gonna e completely screwed. And I pray it doesn’t happen.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, the good news is that if millions of drug addicts can live on the streets, so can you.

I see zero difference between democrats and republican's on who will or won't survive. A lot of those hippy, 20 something liberal vegetarian chicks have some good skills, knowedge, and can function on 1000 calories a day. They also are great backpackers.

Trick will be to get away from people to avoid germs and idiots who will kill you for what you have. That's where it gets problematic for most folks. Could you grab your hunting/backpacking gear and disappear for 6 months?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

What utter bullshit! Sure we boomers enjoyed the pinnacle of being an American after WWII left the rest of the civilized world in ruin. Our parents also benefited greatly in the prime of their lives after growing up poor, like everybody else, eating organic food grown locally, as that was all there was and doctors were for emergency only. Working hard and being frugal was the only way to make ends meet. There were no "benefits" at all. Major Medical was for the very few corporate types, but nobody went bankrupt from hospitalization like today. The busy body Nanny State hadn't morphed into the neurotic goddess of uber control over every aspect of normal life, and taxed the hell out of what it couldn't regulate with fees and inspections. FDR's commie agencies spawned ever more irritating lice in Alphabet fiefdoms with too much power. And Eisenhower's Interstate System assured total consolidation of trade in the hands of super capitalists that could now "serve" Podunk to Weehaken with big ass trucks that hadn't yet been invented, turning America into ghost towns between giant LogoLand look alike hives of banal inanity. Yeah, so we were super damn selfish working summers and holidays or after classes to pay for college because that was supposed to get you better jobs and improve your life. It did too. We didn't owe a dime when we got out, sold our books back for half price if we wanted and saved money from then on, still based on gold until '71, that held its value well enough to make major purchases like a car or home. Then LBJ tried to kill us all in Vietnam to repay his buddies for smoking JFK. We were selfish [bleep] alright. You dumb fugd punks are too young and angry with your marshmallow education and [bleep] culture to realize the loss of great cities, vibrant small towns, flourishing farms - a whole world full of clean cut, neatly dressed, respectful people humbly proud of their ability and opportunity to live better than anyone in history. You whinny little pricks missed out on the best of everything. No wonder you're so jealous.

U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
Wowzer Crashpad, you really laid it ou there pretty damn accurate. Ma said she didn't have a telephone or a bathroom or a kitchen with running water or a washing machine or a refrigerator. Ya we all really got it rough today ha.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I live without hot water or A/C. In Africa I drank unboiled, untreated muddy water straight from a stream. Ate a monotonous diet, lost a lot of weight.

Those hardships anyone could do. In a SHTF scenario all the above would be easy.

The hard part would be other desperate people and days without food, neither of which I’ve ever had to deal with.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I live without hot water or A/C. In Africa I drank unboiled, untreated muddy water straight from a stream. Ate a monotonous diet, lost a lot of weight.

Those hardships anyone could do. In a SHTF scenario all the above would be easy.

The hard part would be other desperate people and days without food, neither of which I’ve ever had to deal with.

Well yeah...the shits will do that to you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Well yeah...the shits will do that to you.

Giardia? Pfffft….. after a bit you and your giardia reach an understanding.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Bout 10 years ago I got blackballed as wrestling coach because I pushed my kids too hard. I had 8 state champs in two years but all it took was one politically spiteful mom to keep me from ever coaching in this district again.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The softest are always the ones that think they are the hardest.

I have a buddy that is a physical therapist. He always says the pretend tough guys that say they have a high pain tolerance always don’t.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad

MM

Do you?

A bunch of dudes on the fire have said they couldn't live with twice daily showers and starched sheets!

Hahaha!

I like watching those videos of India and Pakistan where they make stuff or repair things.

Really primitive stuff!

It would seem to me that being dropped into Pakistan would be the same as a SHTF for a lot of people.

I like the videos with the bare foot guys working on truck axels and welding and chit. 👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have lived off grid, not too intrested in doing that these days, but I know how.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like 7mmbuster, I am old to the point of needing to adjust and do things quite differently than the lifelong norm. But, as it always has, attitude still matters a bunch. I can't answer those questions about the soft people because I stay away from them and don't know their ways, or futures.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Most of the reason our soldiers were so tough and were able to do so much with so little in ww2 was because they grew up in the depression.

Things are going to have to get much worse here before they get better. Some people will adapt and come out OK and some will not. Most of us have had it way better than most people have at anytime throughout history. Even the most poor among Americans still eat pretty well. Think about the fact that poor Americans have an obesity epidemic going on.

Bb
So we should eat the fat ones?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dutch,
"Farm Kid" don't mean crap anymore.

They were hiring one at my job a few years ago, and everyone was gushing how good a worker he would be. I was skeptical.
Within weeks, I was proven right.

Last year was a replay.
Guy quit in the middle of his second shift!
His job was as an operator helper. About every 2 1/2 hours they had to get up and work or 45 minutes to an hour. Depending on how hard the worked. Much of that time is spent watching a machine run. When not doing that, he had no responsibilities. He said, "This is too fast paced for me". A 40 year old, never worked off the farm.

Farming ain't how it used to be.
More important, farm parents aren't how they used to be.
My dad never went to school for a whole year. He missed a lot of the Fall due to
harvest, he was out in the spring, planting.

Farm kids these days are into sports,
you have no idea who they are. Can't spot them.
Wasn't like that 40 years ago. They usually stood out.

Country, is a thing now.
Like urban wannabes.
See the kids in flannel and schidmit kickers? They live in a trailer park or
development.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Soft, hard...how to tell?

I feel I'm soft on our kids, our friends think I'm hard.

The 16 year old bought tickets to a concert, we assumed it was a weekend.
She wa going with an older friend we know and trust.

I felt letting her go, 80 miles away in a party, college, town, was am awful lot of slack.

Turned out, it was Tuesday night.

And she started lobbying, "Can I go in to school late Wednesday? We won't be home
until 1, I won't get much sleep? Can I get out of school early Tuesday?"

"No! Your doing big girl stuff. Do big girl stuff. School and work are obligations. They come first, and you work around them. In cases like this, you do the fun, and endure the suck that comes with it."

I told this at work, and was amazed how many folks thought I was being mean.
That missing a couple hours school to sleep was no big deal.

I though we were soft, only to be told we are mean!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

What utter bullshit! Sure we boomers enjoyed the pinnacle of being an American after WWII left the rest of the civilized world in ruin. Our parents also benefited greatly in the prime of their lives after growing up poor, like everybody else, eating organic food grown locally, as that was all there was and doctors were for emergency only. Working hard and being frugal was the only way to make ends meet. There were no "benefits" at all. Major Medical was for the very few corporate types, but nobody went bankrupt from hospitalization like today. The busy body Nanny State hadn't morphed into the neurotic goddess of uber control over every aspect of normal life, and taxed the hell out of what it couldn't regulate with fees and inspections. FDR's commie agencies spawned ever more irritating lice in Alphabet fiefdoms with too much power. And Eisenhower's Interstate System assured total consolidation of trade in the hands of super capitalists that could now "serve" Podunk to Weehaken with big ass trucks that hadn't yet been invented, turning America into ghost towns between giant LogoLand look alike hives of banal inanity. Yeah, so we were super damn selfish working summers and holidays or after classes to pay for college because that was supposed to get you better jobs and improve your life. It did too. We didn't owe a dime when we got out, sold our books back for half price if we wanted and saved money from then on, still based on gold until '71, that held its value well enough to make major purchases like a car or home. Then LBJ tried to kill us all in Vietnam to repay his buddies for smoking JFK. We were selfish [bleep] alright. You dumb fugd punks are too young and angry with your marshmallow education and [bleep] culture to realize the loss of great cities, vibrant small towns, flourishing farms - a whole world full of clean cut, neatly dressed, respectful people humbly proud of their ability and opportunity to live better than anyone in history. You whinny little pricks missed out on the best of everything. No wonder you're so jealous.

You left out Satan’s Music.. Rap

Darwin’s a Cum’n

Oh and Thanks ..

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by callnum
The softest are always the ones that think they are the hardest.

A brokedick like you... ain't had an ounce of hardness in your dang whole life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Speaking of Haiti, how many days do we suppose those cannibals on X had gone without food before they started eating people?

How long would that take here?

My last dry season in Africa a drought ruined the harvest. At school we lived on USAID white rice for about three months. Rice and sugar water for breakfast, rice and taro leaves for lunch, rice and palm oil for dinner. Plus Peace Corps would drop me off a case of eighteen small tins of tuna each month, only protein source. These I would open one every other day at night and then toss the can out in the bush, to make my relative millionaire status less conspicuous.

Lots of thin people and little kids developing kwashiorkor (swollen belly, reddish hair, no muscles). Nary a hint of cannibalism tho.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where your mind is before SHTF will have a large impact on where you settle mentally after.

Your life experiences prior will have a lot to do with the mental preparation.

Having literally died 4 times as a very young (19) man has a profound impact on how I look at life here on earth now...especially since coming to faith at 40 (26 years ago).

Contrary to the sage who knows what all "boomers" think, the majority of my net worth is positioned to help those who will likely be here trying to survive, after I am gone.

I could make 10 or 15 full-bag hunts to Tanzania with all that, but there are more important things in life...other people's lives.

I also think we (collectively) have probably watched too many movies!

"May you live in interesting times". That old quote is becoming more ironic and meaningful every day!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was told many many times by a cousin I was a prick to my kids.

Funny thing, now they are highly functioning adults. Not perfect, but they solve their own problems and pay their own bills.

Her kids?? Not so much.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

I have to say, I like this post. As I sit here in my leather recliner, I am tough! I'm also old enough that it doesn't matter too much anymore. As a certified Boomer, I sometimes feel almost guilty about the easy living we have today. On the other hand, I've worked for sixty years to get here, and I'm still working.
I know a couple of young guys I would have considered to be marshmallow soft. Nonetheless, they have both gone to work at real, productive, jobs, and are paying their own way. If given the chance, a lot of soft people can turn a corner and toughen up to a surprising extent. GD

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Saw posted elsewhere and without comment -

Boomers like to say "I earned this" but conveniently ignore how govt debt to GDP went from 25% to 130% of GDP under their watch and essentially inflated the heck out of every asset in existence. Funny how that works.

Me

U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
Now Xers are saying, hold my beer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Soft, hard...how to tell?

I feel I'm soft on our kids, our friends think I'm hard.

The 16 year old bought tickets to a concert, we assumed it was a weekend.
She wa going with an older friend we know and trust.

I felt letting her go, 80 miles away in a party, college, town, was am awful lot of slack.

Turned out, it was Tuesday night.

And she started lobbying, "Can I go in to school late WedneJsut being a great dad.sday? We won't be home
until 1, I won't get much sleep? Can I get out of school early Tuesday?"

"No! Your doing big girl stuff. Do big girl stuff. School and work are obligations. They come first, and you work around them. In cases like this, you do the fun, and endure the suck that comes with it."

I told this at work, and was amazed how many folks thought I was being mean.
That missing a couple hours school to sleep was no big deal.

I though we were soft, only to be told we are mean!
Simply doing the stuff a great dad does. Thanks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.