Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
now imagine this world with roving gangs of latinos and muslims

Kind of like cities like Memphis with it's roving gangs of Negroes.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Toronto area is a liberal cesspool but I can promise you those Toronto white folks are incredibly arrogant. They will go along with it just to save face.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe the police chief is the head of the car theft ring. Next press release will say, 'To avoid having your expensive SUV stolen, please bring it to the following list of approved theft ring warehouses.'

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by grouseman
Maybe the police chief is the head of the car theft ring. Next press release will say, 'To avoid having your expensive SUV stolen, please bring it to the following list of approved theft ring warehouses.'
Prolly should say,

“ To make it easier on us and so we don’t have to do anything, especially paperwork, please bring it to the following …..

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mike_S
When you aren’t allowed to fight back this is what happens.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't know how long it will take but sooner or later people will figure out the law isn't there for honest citizens it's to protect criminal rights. Some will decide to quietly take care of any and all criminal acts committed against them. When the trees have enough hanging criminals in them some of the crime will stop but only to be committed by others yet to be schooled the same. At this point the laws will mean nothing and that is being proved daily..be.prepared go buy some rope.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Don't know how long it will take but sooner or later people will figure out the law isn't there for honest citizens it's to protect criminal rights. Some will decide to quietly take care of any and all criminal acts committed against them. When the trees have enough hanging criminals in them some of the crime will stop but only to be committed by others yet to be schooled the same. At this point the laws will mean nothing and that is being proved daily..be.prepared go buy some rope.

Law is addressed in court, justice is sorted out quietly when no one is looking.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
this is phuggin crazy, if you can't do better than this, then its time for wholesale replacement

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1768117037300408742?s=20
That IS crazy...complete opposite of what our sheriff is saying.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Those bastard coppers need to be dismissed immediately. Lazy useless pricks.

JSTUART;
Good morning BC time but I see it's tomorrow once more for you all, regardless as always I hope you and your fine family are well.

Speaking broadly as one who has only been in Toronto one time - at Pearson Airport in 1975 - it appears that the present Toronto Police Chief Myron Demkiw is doing a less than stellar job on several fronts.

Recently Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni was there visiting PM Socks and some sort of gala event had to be cancelled because Toronto Police Services couldn't get a handle on the pro Hamas demonstrations going on.

They were mostly peaceful so the legacy media assured us.

Speaking of that, when the Trucker's Protest was in full swing, it was reported by those there that there was a marked difference in leadership ability between the OPP - Ontario Provincial Police and the Ottawa Police. The chief there was forced to resign in the wake of the mess that all became.

To my cyber friend from Florida Mannlicher's thought that Canucks pose a greater threat than what's happening south of them, I'm not quite sure from whence that theory springs, but as always would be willing to listen or truly read I suppose is the more precise term.

We're a mess up here, there's no doubt of that JSTUART.

There are many of us who are working to correct our course and in the same vein there's many who are working against us, ostensibly to tear down what we know and rebuilt it into a dystopian central government controlled nanny state.

Interesting times to say the least.

All the best to you and yours down there as you contend with similar and yet different issues.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh wow

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One thing to remember, Canada unfortunately champions the assisted suicide if things get to rough for you. I do believe that we are headed in that direction, led by the GD Demonrats that have no ethics, no morals, and just crawled out of the septic tank.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All part of the Bolshevik plan. Dangerous criminals running wild, no checks, citizens not permitted to interfere with them, police unwilling to do anything about it. It demoralizes a people, which is an essential early stage for Bolshevism to succeed.

All of you saying that's insane need to reread what TRH wrote. There's nothing "insane" about what is going on. It's all PLANNED. Tires me to the bone listening to conservative radio and the hosts drone on endlessly about the "insane" policies of the left.

If we could EVER, just for a lightbulb moment, get past the "OMG, look what the left is doing, they're insane!" to "No, they're not insane, they're intentional" then MAYBE, just MAYBE, we could start some progress towards restoring our country.

LOL
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All part of the Bolshevik plan. Dangerous criminals running wild, no checks, citizens not permitted to interfere with them, police unwilling to do anything about it. It demoralizes a people, which is an essential early stage for Bolshevism to succeed.

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Those bastard coppers need to be dismissed immediately. Lazy useless pricks.

Not much difference between those Canadian cops and the U.S. cops who just stood around with their thumbs up there azzes when the BLM thugs and Antifa gangsters & goons were burning and destroying our cities. Some even knelt down and kissed the shoes of rampaging blacks to show their shame for slavery 160 years ago.

The politicians tell the cops what to do and if they don't do it, they are fired. No more pension, no perks, no health and hospitalization, no four week paid vacations, no free donuts ........... "Just following orders, sir." crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Dead criminals don't commit any more crimes. There's no pardon, parole, early release, or pretrial diversion from the graveyard. Too bad our Canuck friends are too polite to pull a trigger. Crooked cops and politicians aren't any more bulletproof than the scumbags they're protecting.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Canucks by and large are good folks. They deserve better.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by ironbender
Canucks by and large are good folks. They deserve better.
They ARE good folks! I met more Canadians in Mexico than anywhere else, and found them funny and entertaining, same as the Mexicans, but without the tan.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
As pasty as vacationing Alaskans!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What stupid pansy's.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,502 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.