Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
The Wall that WAS built BUILT now has the doors welded OPEN.

No it wasn’t. 80 new miles built that previously did not have a wall and 400 or so miles of old barrier upgraded.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
Let me just say this:

I voted for Trump in ‘16 and ‘20. I will vote for him in ‘24.

There better be a wall at the end of ‘28 and the border better be secure if he wins. No excuses, get it done.

same here...no more excuses, do what you say you are best at......myself I would rather see laws...enforced...against employers and shut down the free ride......and kick out all the illegals....bob

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

Well said.

You dumb fůckers would love a wall even though Trump curtailed illegals better without it.
Yep.
The Wall is something the commies will open up wide enough to drive six tractor trailers abreast through. Policy is where it's at, real simple; no free-bees, no jobs, employing an illegal gets you a HUGE Fine + mandatory 6 months in jail - first offense .

I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.

Last edited by wilkeshunter; 03/14/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump didn't fail on the border.

That you jackwagons think he did is indicative of a severe lack of objectivity.

Go back to MSM you dummies.
This. So hard for the campfire cucks to understand

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
What part of "the wall that was built" don't you understand. Bet you rode the little bus.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Ann is a true conservative.

You must be joking!!! You might actually be more of a conservative than Ann and that's a stretch! She's nothing more than an attention whore.... she can't and doesn't want to be in charge because she would rather sit back and critique and sell books about it. That makes her money, whether it's correct or accurate doesn't matter to her. If she ever landed in a position of power she would fail worse that Kamala, but yet you follow her like a moth to a flame. You're pathetic at best....
Spot on!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump is the solution to the immigration problem. First you have to have a president that recognizes the problem and is willing to do something about it. Trump had huge trouble getting funding for the wall but he managed to get a lot of wall built in spite of the resistance. Instead of bleating about what you don't think he did, look at what he was able to do with virtually no help from congress even his own party. Put him back in office and Give him a republican congress willing to help and watch what happens.
This as well!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

Because they only care about defending DJT, not actually solving the massive problem of illegal immigration that is well on its way to destroying this country. If they really cared about the latter, they'd be holding his feet to the fire instead of defending his failure on the very issue that mattered the most. Coulter makes the point, which I think is valid, that had DJT fulfilled his promise of building the wall (and recall, he promised he'd get it done because he was the man who could do it, notwithstanding "Washington"), he would have been re-elected. Recall also that Trump lost substantial support in the last election from white males. Why? Because of his broken promise on the wall.
Who you voting for this fall? Whoever is running as a dem Im guessing

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
In 2001 Bush ordered the border patrol to secure the border. They did. No wall, just enforcement.
Plenty got through.

Although I am a huge supporter of policies that discourage illegal immigration, a wall needs to be part of that plan. The draw of all the free stuff given to illegals in sanctuary cities is too great otherwise.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.
The only reason that dynamic exists is because there are plenty of third worlders here willing to work for peanuts. Were that not the case, construction work would provide a living wage for heads of families, and White folks, and blacks, would start taking those jobs again, particularly if government benefits were curtailed for non-workers.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob

So then we vote Democrat.

Republicans fugging suck.

You guys get what you deserve.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Many big money interests are not willing to support any immigration reform. They like having illegals in the workforce. There are huge problems with that. Like any infection they eventually take over. The roofing industry is a prime example. Currently you have one Heffy that has his credentials and he is hired. He is a contractor and his subs are all illegal. He pays them. It’s a way to get around taxation. Companies love it but eventually they are dependent on it. That guy can pull his crew at any time and go anywhere.
Government spending has increased the cost of living exponentially. Wages go up to support it. It is a huge ponzy scheme. Congress will always listen to their big money donors. That’s why nothing gets done. Reagan got suckered into legalizing many on the solemn promise that immigration laws would be enforced. Did it happen?
That’s what we’re up against. You can’t legislate morality when money is involved.
We are at a fork in the road. If we continue down the wrong path we will end up like Mexico.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

Yeah....we can see that.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's typically a good indicator that he'd be better for the American people than the candidate the establishment wants.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So you, Queenie, Ann Coulter and Bristoe all hate him....so therefore you support him?

Question....was Trump supposed to take the one set of keys to the Wall with him when the next time you Karens throw a tantrum and a Democrat gets the White House?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

So then we vote Democrat.

Republicans fugging suck.

You guys get what you deserve.

That's a pretty big jump....save your angst for those that won't vote for whatever reason...bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I am not mad at you Bob....that's just how the quotes went.

The more and more threads like this we see the more and more I believe the loudest Steal believers voted for Biden or didn't vote.

It's the perfect cover. Fugging rats.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 2,805 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,816
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.