Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
bill maher is the lowest level of TV scum- he will say ''anything'' to remain relevant .

Him & deniro get these type ''microphone'' jobs to brainwash the low IQ voters.
They had the applause machine turned up high,, laf.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
First off, don't think I'm defending Satanists by any stretch.

I had exposure to real Satanism back in the days when I was hanging with the Pagans. The Pagan community attracted all sorts. It was kind of an Invent-Your-Own-Religion kind of thing. There were Wiccans, there were Ceremonial Magick, folks were practicing Amerind religion and folks into Norse Odinism. Satanists were a breed apart. Most of them were harmless, but some could really use professional care and a few years of heavy medication.

There were also various flavors of Satan worshippers. Some were into Black Masses, which was taking the Catholic Mass and turning it on its head. Others were into less derivative forms and were less anti-Cathoic and more Pro-Satan. Both were anathema to the other pagans. They were kind of off doing their own thing and the rest were giving them a wide berth.

Judging what I see coming out of Hollywood and passing it through this personal lens, I surmise that this is more about power, greed, and hedonism than devil worship. It's an excuse to engage in unfettered Solipsism. Satan is just coming along for the ride.

Does this Cabal exist? I'd say yes. Charlie Manson showed how easy it is to get a following. He apprenticed, btw, in the various cults centered around the University of Cincinnati before he moved to California. I had contact with those people. Charlie was too much to take, even for them. However, it's relatively easy to get a following and get the poor bastards to do anything. Take that basic premise and add to it vast sums of money, and you've got a nasty cocktail.

Do I think the worst is happening? The followers are people with reputations to uphold. You get them to do one unspeakable act and record it, and you now have power over them for the rest of their lives. Are babies being sacrificed? Are children being raped and mutilated? I'd say almost undoubtedly. There are sickos out there that have a real taste for these things, and if they embed themselves in this type of organization, the sky is the limit.

Is Satan behind this? Look, Satan is out to get us all. Overall, I did not see evil in pagans any more than I saw evil in Catholics who had not gone to mass in 20 years. I don't mean to pick on Catholics either. The point is best explained by Mathew
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Hollywood and Satan? Yeah, I can see a strong case for there being some real Sodom and Gomorrah stuff going on. I also see somewhat the same thing happening to Hollywood. Remember, God wins in the end. This is Pro-Wrestling and Roller Derby. The fight is fixed.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rainshot
Dam jag you got em all stirred up.

The Truth will do that, you know. grin

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I honestly believe there are Satanic people in our government. I’d bet dollars to donuts on it.
Hollyweird as well.
Evil surrounds us. We live on a very real spiritual battlefield.
This is why I try to reach out to my kids and people I care about.
I’m not pushing anyone to adopt any religion. I got no axe to grind,
But it’s plainly seen nowadays.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All the Q-Larpers do is take long established alt-right/patriot-movement talking points and present them as though they are new revelations from Q, then introduce nutcase nonsense into the mix so as to discredit everything the alt-right/patriot movement has ever had to say about anything.

It's a psyop.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All the Q-Larpers do is take long established alt-right/patriot-movement talking points and present them as though they are new revelations from Q, then introduce nutcase nonsense into the mix so as to discredit everything the alt-right/patriot movement has ever had to say about anything.

It's a psyop.

I don't know about psyop, but the rest of this is dead nuts on.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

It's a psyop.
I hope you can list an example or two,brother

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Jag, in your own words, if you are capable, tell me what the fugck you think is going on.

If you're too stupid to have a clue from all that's been posted before either forget it or go back to the appropriate threads and dig it up yourself.

I played devils advocate many years ago looking at “conspiracy” theories. I red pilled myself unintentionally.
If you cant find anything or “connect the dots” you’re either wearing your blinders OR you see “it” but are to god damned proud to admit you were fooled.

I don’t believe everything that is put out at all, BUT,
there is way to much to ignore AND the dots do connect.

“It’s easier to fool someone than to convince them they
have been fooled.” -Mark Twain

Jag, enjoy your weekend! 🍻

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
One thing is for certain. Eyeballs threads bring out the mentally ill.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's a psyop.

Probably the (((Joos)))

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by shaman
First off, don't think I'm defending Satanists by any stretch.

Judging what I see coming out of Hollywood and passing it through this personal lens, I surmise that this is more about power, greed, and hedonism than devil worship. It's an excuse to engage in unfettered Solipsism. Satan is just coming along for the ride.

Do I think the worst is happening? The followers are people with reputations to uphold. You get them to do one unspeakable act and record it, and you now have power over them for the rest of their lives. Are babies being sacrificed? Are children being raped and mutilated? I'd say almost undoubtedly. There are sickos out there that have a real taste for these things, and if they embed themselves in this type of organization, the sky is the limit.

Is Satan behind this? Look, Satan is out to get us all. Overall, I did not see evil in pagans any more than I saw evil in Catholics who had not gone to mass in 20 years. I don't mean to pick on Catholics either. The point is best explained by Mathew

Hollywood and Satan? Yeah, I can see a strong case for there being some real Sodom and Gomorrah stuff going on. I also see somewhat the same thing happening to Hollywood. Remember, God wins in the end. This is Pro-Wrestling and Roller Derby. The fight is fixed.

Satan, Satan, Satan.........nah.

Don't use Satan to explain away human nature.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Many of these people have held absolute power in their environment for decades, and have become or always were corrupt to their very core.

Remember or learn your History. Even Sodom and Gomorrah were typical of all Greece and Rome (and most of the rest of the world) until they became Christian.

Greeks and Romans believed their GODS and royalty participated in bestiality.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hollywood gets none of my money.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Jag, in your own words, if you are capable, tell me what the fugck you think is going on.

If you're too stupid to have a clue from all that's been posted before either forget it or go back to the appropriate threads and dig it up yourself.

I played devils advocate many years ago looking at “conspiracy” theories. I red pilled myself unintentionally.
If you cant find anything or “connect the dots” you’re either wearing your blinders OR you see “it” but are to god damned proud to admit you were fooled.

I don’t believe everything that is put out at all, BUT,
there is way to much to ignore AND the dots do connect.

“It’s easier to fool someone than to convince them they
have been fooled.” -Mark Twain

Jag, enjoy your weekend! 🍻
+1

I AM AMERICA!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Why would someone drop hints and not just flat out fùcking say what's going to happen instead of speaking in allegorical bullshìt?

To create deniability. Or to trade in cheap speculation. Or because they know that they don't have that info.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Why would someone drop hints and not just flat out fùcking say what's going to happen instead of speaking in allegorical bullshìt?

To create deniability. Or to trade in cheap speculation. Or because they know that they don't have that info.

Two reasons:

They wish to monetize the conspiratorial nature of delusional nutters.

They ARE delusional nutters.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

341 members (22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 1,335 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,549
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.