-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Imagine the hellfire these people are going to face once the devil calls them home!
Should I be smiling in smug satisfaction at their deaths? As a Christian I know it’s wrong, but as a freedom loving American, the very thought of him roasting in hell gives me a warm feeling of satisfaction!😀
I’m actually finding my faith conflicted by my hatred of Pence, and many other people who are getting rich by selling out my country. Getting my hands on any of them would probably ruin my ticket through the Pearly Gates!😀
What I would do to him or that smug little azzhole Fauci would make a savage Indian wretch a little in his mouth!😀
Honestly, though. How is a Christian believer supposed to deal with this confliction.
I’m honestly gonna have to ask my pastor!

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Pence not endorsing Trump is an endorsement of Trump.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
RATS/ Reptiles against Trump has raised 50 million
War Chest to defeat Trump

Someone wondered how a Political Figure can be worth 30 million..

This is how Pence got his 30 pieces of Silver ..

The “Tribe” leader Blatant Kristol will be running ads condemning Emanuel as Unhinged and Unfit to ever be President Again you can bet Pence will be right there with his Biscuit in their Gravy ..

We’re going to see all the Zionazis Flood the Zone in a Attempt to take Emanuel Down.

They all know if Emanuel gets the Desk Back there’s going to be some Serious de Zionazification coming down on their Treason.

Well that’s what Emanuel got them Shak’n About ..

“Hillary Your going to Jail”

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump

https://rvat.org/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pence deserves a long, slow lynching- - - -maybe involving a tree limb and a boat trailer winch.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Imagine the hellfire these people are going to face once the devil calls them home!
Should I be smiling in smug satisfaction at their deaths? As a Christian I know it’s wrong, but as a freedom loving American, the very thought of him roasting in hell gives me a warm feeling of satisfaction!😀
I’m actually finding my faith conflicted by my hatred of Pence, and many other people who are getting rich by selling out my country. Getting my hands on any of them would probably ruin my ticket through the Pearly Gates!😀
What I would do to him or that smug little azzhole Fauci would make a savage Indian wretch a little in his mouth!😀
Honestly, though. How is a Christian believer supposed to deal with this confliction.
I’m honestly gonna have to ask my pastor!
I share all of your thoughts towards this spineless traitor. If our laws and Constitution were being upheld by those that swore to do so folks like us wouldn't have the need to feel so enraged. I have often said that I would so love to see justice in this lifetime!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pence’s ugly, smug face came on the TV earlier this afternoon and my wife who is as conservative as I am but much more reserved instantly blurted out…”TRAITOR!” Even after 28 years together she still surprises me…she surprised me because she isn’t one to holler at the TV too often, I do enough of that for the both of us. 😀. She was disgusted by the sight of him just like I am and the both of us can’t believe that a guy who was Trump’s VP now won’t endorse his former boss which insinuates that there’s even a shred of credibility in the bullshit accusations of January 6! Pence is a self serving POS who hides behind his “faith” and thinks he did his “Constitutional duty” when in fact all he did was show that he’ll sell his soul to the devil to appease the communists. I don’t know any REAL Conservative who thinks Pence is anything but a liar and a charlatan. He talks quietly as if he’s the adult in the room but his softness belies his spineless cowardice…he’s putty in the hands of the left. He wants to be liked and he might be…by the devil himself and his transgender, homosexual minions on the left.

If you’re known by the company you keep then Pence is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and a traitor to the very same Constitution he claims to revere….all the while chipping away at the last vestiges of hope and freedom that he’s helped destroy! He’s enriched himself by lying, scheming and faking his “faith”. He reminds me of the current Pope….a POS who uses his own bastardization of Christianity to cloak his real intentions because is the world saw him for what he really is he’d be tarred, feathered and HUNG!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Religious zealot.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Religious zealot.

Pence most certainly is!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Praying for guidance didn't help him.

Obviously, he has a hard time deciphering God's messages. lol

KB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Benedict Arnold was an amateur compared to Pence.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He is such a pathetic caricature of a man...I just don't know how or why he still gets media attention.
Did he EVER in his career do anything that mattered? Maybe it's his role of anti Trump shill.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.