Hop To
Page 29 of 72 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 71 72
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You poor lying house husband

I may post a lot but I don't lie all the time like yourself, steel toe dog kicker.

I am MAGA.
GB1

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
As long as 10-20 million wetbacks are getting freebies and all the welfare rats as well I will continue to spend my SS check as I see fit. Women elected Obummer and Bidet so don’t blame us Boomers. Have a nice day! Edk

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Conrad thinks the SS grabbers are going to fugg up his .gov farm subsidies.

Ever get that other sockpuppet account figured out bitch?

Hey...where was your Butt Buddie Busse born?

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Do tell, how much .gov do you get each month?

Hypocrite

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I paid income tax in 1959

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Would you boomers give back some or all of your entitlements to help save the country?
My wife and I both take a SS payment every month and I take the drought disaster payments from USDA (which are a ridiculous waste of tax money) But yes I would give up some of my unentitlements as long as it would be for everyone no matter who.

Instead of SS step increases for inflation and calling a cut in the normal increase a budget cut why not a 1% actual cut in everything every year for 10 years with no one spared. If you are drawing $1,000 for example your cut would be $10. If the military gets $1,000,000,000,000 well by golly they will just have to make it on 1% less

EBT cards the same and so on.

Social Security should be called what it is, a coerced gift from the younger generation. If you are living off of the gift of a SS payment, tough titty, you can do your part and lose a few hundred $ every year.

So, yes I'll be glad to take a cut if everybody does, and I don't feel sorry at all for those stupid wasteful souls that don't have the money for a roll of toilet paper mid month.

Coerced gift from the younger generation? Pretty stupid comment. I have been paying into SS since 1970. The reality being if SS hadn't been raided by the dumrats to pay for Vietnam and then use for welfare because some stupid beyotch got knocked up(gift to the younger generation) the "gift" would still be giving. You retard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I may post a lot but I don't lie all the time like yourself, steel toe dog kicker.
The fuuck you don't. Your whole existence is nothing but a lie. You think you've got everybody bullshyted that you're a hard working, fine, upstanding farmer who's worldly, educated and intelligent when in fact you're a lazy, fat ass, big mouthed drunk, living in a state of perpetual stupor, squallor and inactivity. You don't have everybody fooled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
STFU

Just that!!!!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Heym06
Boomers rule, look at all the butt hurt from the next generations. The rest need to move on from their own desperation! It's not a boomers job to do it for them! How I see it!

But please please please keep sending those checks right?

Occasionally I see you as a truly dumb SOB. SS is the one thing that keeps you millentards from having to take care of their elders, you should be very happy about that. Second I have been paying into SS and other taxes since 1970. Are you suffering from some kind of mental disease? And you imply you suck because of us?

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart

The fuuck you don't. Your whole existence is nothing but a lie. You think you've got everybody bullshyted that you're a hard working, fine, upstanding farmer who's worldly, educated and intelligent when in fact you're a lazy, fat ass, big mouthed drunk, living in a state of perpetual stupor, squallor and inactivity. You don't have everybody fooled.

Haha!

Keep on lying to everyone.

You won't post a pic anyway.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Do tell, how much .gov do you get each month?

Hypocrite
Oh boy....you aren't gonna threaten me again are you child?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Hastings
Would you boomers give back some or all of your entitlements to help save the country?
My wife and I both take a SS payment every month and I take the drought disaster payments from USDA (which are a ridiculous waste of tax money) But yes I would give up some of my unentitlements as long as it would be for everyone no matter who.

Instead of SS step increases for inflation and calling a cut in the normal increase a budget cut why not a 1% actual cut in everything every year for 10 years with no one spared. If you are drawing $1,000 for example your cut would be $10. If the military gets $1,000,000,000,000 well by golly they will just have to make it on 1% less

EBT cards the same and so on.

Social Security should be called what it is, a coerced gift from the younger generation. If you are living off of the gift of a SS payment, tough titty, you can do your part and lose a few hundred $ every year.

So, yes I'll be glad to take a cut if everybody does, and I don't feel sorry at all for those stupid wasteful souls that don't have the money for a roll of toilet paper mid month.

Coerced gift from the younger generation? Pretty stupid comment. I have been paying into SS since 1970. The reality being if SS hadn't been raided by the dumrats to pay for Vietnam and then use for welfare because some stupid beyotch got knocked up(gift to the younger generation) the "gift" would still be giving. You retard.
Well said rickt300 I've had ss grafted from.my paychecks since 1969. If you paid into it it is not an entitlement only for people who didn't earn any by paying into it could be called an " entitlement". A stop giving it to illegal aliens. Make all the funds stolen out of ss for pork projects to get.paid back to ss. If I had set aside the money I paid in ss I could take care of myself everyone needs to understand that. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I know how much it is, just figured you would lie about it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Haha!

Posting as frequently as you do at all hours of the day in conjunction with the retarded content, is all the proof needed to debunk the made up story of your life.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
If you paid into it it is not an entitlement

That is not correct.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Haha!

Posting as frequently as you do at all hours of the day in conjunction with the retarded content, is all the proof needed to debunk the made up story of your life.

Tell us some more about your 6 divorces and your early retirement.

We love fiction.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Get f.ucked phaagut

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
SS is the one thing that keeps you millentards from having to take care of their elders

SS literally is current taxpayers taking case of their elders.

But I do agree that without it a large number of boomers would be on the streets due their lack of personal savings, and no one wants to have to step over them just to get around.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I know how much it is, just figured you would lie about it.

Lie about what child? That we have gotten a lot of govt money over the years?

Oh no...is your jealous brokedick ass trying to blackmail me?

Fugg off boomer.

I am MAGA.
Page 29 of 72 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,226
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.