Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You poor lying house husband

I may post a lot but I don't lie all the time like yourself, steel toe dog kicker.
The fuuck you don't. Your whole existence is nothing but a lie. You think you've got everybody bullshyted that you're a hard working, fine, upstanding farmer who's worldly, educated and intelligent when in fact you're a lazy, fat ass, big mouthed drunk, living in a state of perpetual stupor, squallor and inactivity. You don't have everybody fooled.

Haha!

Keep on lying to everyone.
whiskey, donuts and fantasy
You won't post a pic anyway.
Posting as frequently as you do at all hours of the day in conjunction with the retarded content, is all the proof needed to debunk the made up story of your life.

Tell us some more about your 6 divorces and your early retirement.

We love fiction.
You do love to exaggerate you stinky fat booger eater but it's all you've got to maintain your fantasy so perfectly understandable.

You probably live on alimony and disability payments.
Hmmm, even if that were true it would be better than whiskey, donuts, lies and fantasy you thick headed lazy bastard.

Hahaha!

I knew it.

All those women paid you to go away didn't they?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
My wife and I hate Boomers so much that she is taking a CNA class out of her own pocket so she can help keep a couple of boomers in their home instead of a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Between that and my EMT license they should be good to go.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My wife and I hate Boomers so much that she is taking a CNA class out of her own pocket so she can help keep a couple of boomers in their home instead of a nursing home or assisted living facility.

That toilet in the front yard will come in handy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Got your virtue signal shining bright today sockpuppet?

High moral standards....hahaha!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Too stupid to know "even if that were true" means it isn't. What a shock. Just STFU and go have some more whiskey and donuts. It's all you're good at other than flappin your lips.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
well that would lead to one question..
if Callnum got bit in the ass by rattlesnake does that mean you would have to suck his ass and then give him mouth to mouth to save him?...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Too stupid to know "even if that were true" means it isn't. What a shock. Just STFU and go have some more whiskey and donuts. It's all you're good at other than flappin your lips.

Yeah but you are the biggest liar on the Fire....so we don't believe you.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ldholton
if Callnum got bit in the ass by rattlesnake does that mean you would have to suck his ass and then give him mouth to mouth to save him?...

He would have to leave his trailer to get bit by a snake.

But no....that's not how you treat a snake bite! Haha!.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ldholton

He would have to leave his trailer to get bit by a snake.

But no....that's not how you treat a snake bite! Haha!.
couldn't resist the question LOL

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Translation...
"My wife is taking a CNA class on her own dime because she can't stand being around my stupid, drunken ass and I'm on the emergency squad so I can drink and drive without worrying about the cops picking me up for DWI. Together we hope to be able to milk some extra dough out of a couple local boomers to keep our farm afloat because I'm too busy posting on the campfire while drinking whiskey and gobbling donuts to do much work. The end."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
If you paid into it it is not an entitlement

That is not correct.

LOL, We’ve gone off the rails with stupid,

You can cherry pick your definition of ‘entitlement’

If you qualify…..
If you participated …. Yada yada…..

If you paid into a “fund” then you are entitled to some of its benefits,

I’ll assume you have at least than 10 bucks in the bank,

Is the interest on that money a “entitlement”?

Think I’ll start refusing any future entitlements such has capital gains, distributions, interest, and profit sharing.

Tired of feeling dirty.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Ya right. That broke down shack wouldn’t pass inspection.

Just another Conrad lie.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Translation...
"My wife is taking a CNA class on her own dime because she can't stand being around my stupid, drunken ass and I'm on the emergency squad so I can drink and drive without worrying about the cops picking me up for DWI. Together we hope to be able to milk some extra dough out of a couple local boomers to keep our farm afloat because I'm too busy posting on the campfire while drinking whiskey and gobbling donuts to do much work. The end."

You think she wants a CNA job in town?

Use one of those alimony checks and get an education.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by callnum

Ya right. That broke down shack wouldn’t pass inspection.

Just another Conrad lie.

Haha!

Where do you want the rent sent sockpuppet?I

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife and I hate Boomers so much

At first you had me fooled,

Then realized the sarcasm?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell now that I think about it, My weekly paycheck is an entitlement,

SOB!

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
You poor lying house husband

I may post a lot but I don't lie all the time like yourself, steel toe dog kicker.
The fuuck you don't. Your whole existence is nothing but a lie. You think you've got everybody bullshyted that you're a hard working, fine, upstanding farmer who's worldly, educated and intelligent when in fact you're a lazy, fat ass, big mouthed drunk, living in a state of perpetual stupor, squallor and inactivity. You don't have everybody fooled.

Haha!

Keep on lying to everyone.

You won't post a pic anyway.
Posting as frequently as you do at all hours of the day in conjunction with the retarded content, is all the proof needed to debunk the made up story of your life.

Tell us some more about your 6 divorces and your early retirement.

We love fiction.
You do love to exaggerate you stinky fat booger eater but it's all you've got to maintain your fantasy so perfectly understandable.

When applied by competent people,with the right intent, common sense goes along wayt
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rickt300
Clout to do something about what the govt did with SS? What would that look like?

It would have looked like you and your generation making choices to preserve the future of the intact, functional, homogeneous society you were born into, alongside the greatest economy in the history of civilization, rather than raiding it for bread and circuses.

what an idiot! So my enjoyment of the greatest economy in the history of civilization began in 1982, Since I lived on military bases for the first 15 years of my life, the Navy for 6 years and then went to work in the oilfield wasn't making the choice to preserve the future of an intact functional homogeneous society? I take issue with the word homogeneous, never did I give a damn what color anyone was so in my view having lived on military bases much of my life society was race blind. It has been only recently that society has lost it's functionality. And the reason for that is the current crop of leftards are blithering idiots. You morons put people in positions of power because of their ideology, race or sexual preferences, not because they are capable of doing the job. So no you suck because you suck, nothing I did would change that. The only work entitlement I will admit to is various companies matching what I put in my 401K.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
You can cherry pick your definition of ‘entitlement’

No you can't. The word has a definition, you don't get to make up your own that is ebonics tier thinking.

Social Security is an entitlement. Boomers don't want it to be but that doesn't change the definition of the word.

Page 31 of 72 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

341 members (163bc, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,106
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.