Print Thread
Hop To
B
boatboy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looking for input on Wilson Grip module for a Sig micro P365 with the Wilson Grip module

Adds a bit of size sounds like it grips well and very sturdy
Looks really cool

Can those who have tried share their views?
And tungsten weight yes or no?

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am running the Wilson Grip on my 365 and really like it. I am using the XL grip for flush fit 12 rounders on a standard short upper. For me having big hands the combination fits excellent. The Wilson grip will fill your hands a litte better then the stock one. It is more rounded in the palm and not as flat. Texturing is larger then the gritty surface on the stock on. I have been happy with it and have no plans to change anything about it. I have not tried any of the weights and can't comment on any experience with them.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I’m back carrying and shooting my 365xl. Trying the Wilson module as I wear 2xl gloves. It’s better than the stock for my hands. Mostly I’m running an Sig C3 but the front sight insert fell out while shooting it. So back to the little Sig 365. It’s loaded with the NOE Elco bullet solid and cup nose alternately.
And actually the 365 is pretty nice to carry appendix since it’s lighter and smaller than the C3.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I like mine a lot. Just fits my hand better. No tungsten weights, 12 round magazine puts enough weight there. 😁
Really a good upgrade for the money.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I had a P365 and traded it for a P365XL which I like better. Then I added a Wilson grip module to the XL and prefer it to the standard XL grip. Now I'm using the Xmacro grip on the XL and prefer it to all other combos I've tried in the P365 line.

IC B2

B
boatboy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Clearly the module is an upgrade

I believe I am going to order the micro and see how it works out

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Big fan here. No weights

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Standard Wilson Combat grip without weights. Have a standard length slide and an XL slide. The XL slide on the standard grip works for most IWB situations and the standard slide for pocket carry and IWB carry.

"Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
T
T
I have one for my standard P365 and love it! My son also runs one on his XL and likes it. He bought a Macro frame and 17 rd. mags to use in the winter, so I “borrow” his 12 rd. module during that time. They feel much better to us than the stock Sig modules and offer better ergonomics to me. Watch for them going on sale once in a while and you can save a little money. I think you will enjoy the feel and the looks of the Wilson grip modules.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've got the WC module on my 365XL. Much improved grip texture, and I'd purchase again!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got both the twelve & the ten round versions.

Like them very much over the factory grip, more hand filling, better texture. I agree though that the P365 with the 17 round magazine feels even better than the Wilson.

P365X.
Never tried the weights, probably never will==> doesn't make sense to me.
Hand Size==> medium gloves can be a bit tight & large gloves a bit loose; figure I'm right between.

My only disappointment is that Wilson did not use a Pic rail on the dust cover, kept the Sig proprietary (originally) rail.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My buddy has the upgrade. he likes it.

I have shot it—does not work for my paws.

Personal preference

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I ordered a Hogue Handall to slide over my factory grip frame and see how I like that first. I have them on my Glock 43, M&P .40, and my Ruger EC9 and like the way they feel. If I don’t like it I am probably going to try the Wilson grip module.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Handall arrived today. I have to shoot it to test for feel and reliability. If I don’t like it I’m gonna try the Wilson grip module.

Ron
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.