Campfire Regular
R
Fugg Lemon.

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.youtube.com/live/JV8JNKUKy3Q?si=HJP0mVq3dlhkc2IA

Not sure why the video is not embedded using the above, but there are some good comments including this one:

@maureensheehybrichetto
3 hours ago
Now I understand why Elon Musk terminated his contract with Lemon. I love watching supremely intelligent people manage gaslighting talk show hosts. Musk is so above it all. Kudos for consistently being calm and firm in his statements.

Last edited by 2ndwind; 03/19/24.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lemon is somewhat typical of what We The People are trying to fight against.
They’re all mostly elite. Grew up with money or somewhat wealthy, and pampered through DEI.
And yes Narcissistic as well. They actually think that they know better what this country needs, and anyone who disagrees with them is either racist, or bigoted, fascist or stupid.
Think of HilLIARy when she called approximately half the population of this country deplorable.
These people honestly believe that they’re better educated, and therefore better than anyone who disagrees with them.
It is rampant in government, and rampant in the media!
This country is in mortal danger of losing the few freedoms we still possess. The 2020 election should have been a wake up call. When elections canbe rigged like that, with no repercussions, there’s no turning back.
That was the hill to die on, and since We The People let it stand, the die is cast.
Everybody is too wrapped up in their own existence to realize what we stand to lose.
What’s that meme about the people wanting to be left alone by government? Trouble is that they don’t feel the pinch enough to risk what they have to fight back meaningfully.
People now are too soft. The patriots of 1776 are an extinct breed. The wonderful greatest generation who fought and died for a country worth fighting and dying for are gone as well.
For example, let’s say what happened in the 2020 election had taken place in 1948?
What would have been the reaction of the guys who served in Europe or the Pacific? These people were drafted into a war that really hadn’t effected them yet. They were lumped in with strangers and sent somewhere they had no interest in visiting. They suffered many hardships, they watched as their buddies were crippled or killed, but they went on, because what they were defending was worth the cost.
I blame the education system in this country. I grew up in the ‘70s, and I have daily thanked God for it. I know I hit the birth jackpot, not only was I born in the Land Of Opportunity, but I had two loving parents who did their best to teach me those great values of patriotism and believing in an all powerful God who had sacrificed Himself for me. Two of the most basic elements of my life.
Kids now don’t learn what I was taught, in school or at home. Schools don’t teach our history, and they surely don’t teach deductive thinking. Parents are apt to let TV entertain, and therefore educate their kids.
I know Carol and I did our best with Ben, I know that he was instilled with the same values that We his parents believed in.
But college and living with a leftist woman did a lot of damage. As he gets older he can see better, and I’m still praying that he can be bought back to patriotism and most of all, salvation.
I know right from wrong, and I can see that the sooner we unite together against this, the better chance we have to survive and win.
We’ll see what happens in this coming year. I believe that right will prevail in America. If it doesn’t, I have no fear of death, because I realize that this isn’t where I belong.
My Savior has already provided for me.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,204
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.