Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Last time I bought a firearm, I filled out a 4473. Thereon I was asked "Are you a citizen?" "Are you in this country illegally?"

I was also asked "Are you Hispanic?"

Maybe the question regarding Hispanic was so that I could still be approved even if I answered positively to 21N. :sarcasm off:
Just like now non binary is on the 4473 for the sex question. Guess that eliminates any mental illness stipulations

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 2nd does not refer to citizenship as for as rights are concerned. The "people" is what it says. Upon questioning by law enforcement a person does not have to make statements no matter his status. I'll take a look but I don't think the bill of rights refers to citizenship as pertains to government power over an individual.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Another Sheeboon Originalist courtesy of the Senate Representing The District of Corruption..

Ladies and Gentlemen these People You keep sending as Representatives are Grifter’s, Malcontents, Flim Flam’s and Traitor's if this is what You Like believe Me the Best is Yet to Cum ..

Boom Shuck a Lucka

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Baghdad Bob about to Sing

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Last time I bought a firearm, I filled out a 4473. Thereon I was asked "Are you a citizen?" "Are you in this country illegally?"

Maybe the question regarding Hispanic was so that I could still be approved even if I answered positively to 21N. :sarcasm off:

Funny how obama's finest just skips those parts.

Incredible.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by akrange
Another Sheeboon Originalist courtesy of the Senate Representing The District of Corruption..

Ladies and Gentlemen these People You keep sending as Representatives are Grifter’s, Malcontents, Flim Flam’s and Traitor's if this is what You Like believe Me the Best is Yet to Cum ..

Boom Shuck a Lucka

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Baghdad Bob about to Sing
Word

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Funny how obama's finest just skips those parts.

Incredible.

They’re just looking for a loophole to get Crackhead Hunter’s Felony Gun Crime dismissed. 😜😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
HE WAS FOUND IN CHICAGO CARRYING A GUN!

And we are in high court over his status?

Let's see.
If he was 6th generation Chicagoian (sp?),
He probably would have had a hard time buying that pistol, (legally)
and couldn't have gotten a carry permit.

Since he is "Out of State" in every state, he can't legally buy a pistol.

Illegal gun, in 2 ways, not legal to carry without a license.

Why is his citizenship status even a thing.

Well, it is CHITCAGO. Where Illegals can become LEO and Felonious Negros all carry guns.

Chitcago and the Idiotic State of Illinois is only interested in prosecuting Legal Gun Owners.

Hope the Groids and Illegals they love so much burn that SCHITTHOLE to the ground.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/19/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
HE WAS FOUND IN CHICAGO CARRYING A GUN!

And we are in high court over his status?

Let's see.
If he was 6th generation Chicagoian (sp?),
He probably would have had a hard time buying that pistol, (legally)
and couldn't have gotten a carry permit.

Since he is "Out of State" in every state, he can't legally buy a pistol.

Illegal gun, in 2 ways, not legal to carry without a license.

Why is his citizenship status even a thing.

Well, it is CHITCAGO. Where Illegals can become LEO and Felonious Negros all carry guns.

Chitcago and the Idiotic State of Illinois is only interested in prosecuting Legal Gun Owners.

Hope the Groids and Illegals they love so much burn that SCHITTHOLE to the ground.

Marxist victory in action.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
In reality the BOR is written for all humans. Being born human is all that is needed to be afforded inalienable rights. While our BOR is only recognized inside our borders, it is applicable to all within those borders.

Being illegal and carrying a firearm are two entirely separate issues and should not be conflated.

Keep the illegals out, deport the ones who manage to sneak in. But recognize their basic human rights while they are here. Anything less is simply unAmerican.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Read the declaration of independence. Then tell yourself that it was written before the revolution, before the constitution.

The Declaration of Independence is not law. It is one of our founding documents but since we were part of England at the time it had no legal standing. The Constitution on the other hand is the supreme law of the land. Big difference there.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In reality the BOR is written for all humans. Being born human is all that is needed to be afforded inalienable rights. While our BOR is only recognized inside our borders, it is applicable to all within those borders.

Being illegal and carrying a firearm are two entirely separate issues and should not be conflated.

Keep the illegals out, deport the ones who manage to sneak in. But recognize their basic human rights while they are here. Anything less is simply unAmerican.
I agree with you

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Huntz
Since when do non citizens have any rights?
It’s crazy, I see people debating on it. But there’s nothing to debate about. As a I.S citizen I bet you can just waltz into any country with a gun, why would Juan who doesn’t speak/able to construct basic grammar allowed to carry arms? Why do they have any rights? Gosh!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
People that invade our borders are not afforded citizenship. They do not enjoy any protection from the Constitution that citizens have. By law they should be arrested and deported not rewarded with citizen's rights.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wow, so “Mr no speaka da english “ can carry a gun. He wont be held responsible since he cant understand commands from LEO. He cant read signs that prohibit carrying in a firearm. Seems a recent court case let off a illegal for just this reason.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings

I agree with you
Can't find anything to disagree with there, other than a lackluster emphasis on the fact that the first thing that should happen when an illegal is discovered by a US authority is apprehension and deportation, thus making this issue entirely moot.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Once again, their side has outmaneuvered our side. To the victors go the spoils. We will garnish these people with everything available.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Lol

It’s not a basic human right for an illegal alien to be armed in the US.

What they are doing is watering down what it means to be a US citizen to the point there are no distinctions.

Other than basic humanitarian rights i.e. not captured and sold into slavery, or subjected to torture, non-citizens should not be afforded the protections of our constitution. IMHO

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
Some members believe this is a good idea and also foolishly believe this decision supports our fight to prevent further erosion of our second amendment.

They don't see how arming 60,000 Chinese men of military age,who have illegally crossed our border,could be potentially harmful.

People need to realize that if Chinese men of military age are being sent to the US for bad reasons, China wasn't planning on having them buy guns at Joe's House of Pew. There's another plan. Illegals, regardless of nation of origin are NOT going to line up en-mass to get Glocks at Cabela's. They'll get them the same way urban youths will. And the .gov, once finding an illegal with a weapon isn't going to yeet them to Mexico now all of the sudden. They'll let them stay the same as they always have.

Some people realize that while non-citizens shouldn't 1. be here and 2. be armed - that there are unintended consequences of his judge's ruling and those unintended consequences CAN be and SHOULD be exploited by those trying to retain our Republic. If we have the guts.

1. Non-Citizens can have guns and saying they can't due to a status is an infringement and thus unconstitutional (the ruling) means that any restriction on citizens is ALSO unconstitutional. Ages, locations, concealed or not, handgun or not, suppressed or not etc.

2. Non-Citizens can not have guns and aren't afforded protection under the US Constitution (an appeal of the ruling done by the .gov once they realize #1 is now the situation) means they ALSO have no right to due process (can be deported immediately), 4th amendment, VOTING, etc which kills their base.

So which is it Biden administration - which one do you want to tolerate or advocate for?

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well hell! If they can carry a gun, the constitution also says they can vote!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Unreal. This is the state trying its damn best to make resident gun owners felons because they have a black rifle, big magazine or threaded barrel. Also, nonresident aliens can now become police officers.
Think about this: an armed nonresident alien police officer arrests you for having a legally purchased semiauto AR15 that you didn't register during the required time period. Or a Walter PPK/S 22 that has a threaded barrel.
That is Illinois, land of Lincoln and multiple jailed governors.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 6MMWASP, 300_savage, Akhutr, 6mmCreedmoor, 11 invisible), 891 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,254
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.