Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
They must be considering the possibility....consider this... some Dem voices (Bloomberg for one) calling for Sotomayor to vacate her seat on the Supremes.
Yes she is plagued with diabetes...who knows what her future is? But I think they want her replaced while Joe Biden is still in power...because they think they are going to lose this election. Have I got this right?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I think you could very well be right, lots of unusual talk from the left.
I think they realize that they're going to be under the magnifying glass come November. They might not want to go ''too far''.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They STOLE the government! They don't care what anyone in the world thinks about it!

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Dems have proven that they'll lie, cheat or steal, anything to get elected and assure that they'll remain in power. I hope that the '24 election brings a crushing defeat for the Dems !

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They STOLE the government! They don't care what anyone in the world thinks about it!
This

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The November ballot lost it's meaning 4 years ago

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This

>> THIS x3 <<

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They want her gone now so Biden can appoint a replacement during his first term

If they wait until his second term, late in that term, they may have to contend with the Senate Lame Duck parliamentary procedure that the Senate used to stop Garlands confirmation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
They must be considering the possibility....consider this... some Dem voices (Bloomberg for one) calling for Sotomayor to vacate her seat on the Supremes.
Yes she is plagued with diabetes...who knows what her future is? But I think they want her replaced while Joe Biden is still in power...because they think they are going to lose this election. Have I got this right?
This happens at all levels in the federal system. One of the first things I learned while working in the local federal courthouse. Especially with the democRATS. They will move a senior judge to "retired or senior" status so they can move a new and younger democRAT judge into the courthouse. The "retired" judge still gets an office and will hear cases but they are usually "cherry picked" cases. It tends to keep more democRAT appointed judges in the building and a longer list of judges who can be moved to an appellate or higher position. This tends to happen mostly in election years. Just in case the election doesn't go their way.

In the Des Moines federal court house they did it for Obama's re-election. But, they did not do it for the year Donald Trump was elected. I guess they thought that hillary clintoon was a shoe in. This is why the democRATs have been balls to the wall this last 3 years filling every federal judgeship in the country. I guess they never thought Joe was going to be back in 3 years ago. They knew what they were going to do to the country when they stole the 2020 election and pulled off a political coup.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has a very good chance of winning, but Republicans are about the lose the house.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This

>> THIS x3 <<

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Trump has a very good chance of winning, but Republicans are about the lose the house.

Yep.

Without the senate and the House trump will be reduced to issuing EOs and the swamp wins again.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The Fraud that will Steal the Presidency will also steal the House and increase the Democrat Majority in the Senate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Yep.

Without the senate and the House trump will be reduced to issuing EOs and the swamp wins again.

...and he will be forced to appoint Swampers like Wray, Barr, Haspel, etc. as the Senate will block him from doing otherwise. No different that in 2017, cept maybe more worster.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Yep.

...and he will be forced to appoint Swampers like Wray, Barr, Haspel, etc. as the Senate will block him from doing otherwise. No different that in 2017, cept maybe more worster.

Yep.

His wont be a matter of selecting the best qualified at all.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
They want her gone now so Biden can appoint a replacement during his first term

If they wait until his second term, late in that term, they may have to contend with the Senate Lame Duck parliamentary procedure that the Senate used to stop Garlands confirmation.
SECOND TERM??????????

LOL! When did you become a comedian?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I don't think we have to worry about it. 'The steal is in and well orchestrated. "We will have to pass it ( endure the "election") to see what's in it"

I don't think DJT will take office. But I'm hoping. Call me a pessimist.

Last edited by las; 03/20/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
This happens at all levels in the federal system. One of the first things I learned while working in the local federal courthouse. Especially with the democRATS. They will move a senior judge to "retired or senior" status so they can move a new and younger democRAT judge into the courthouse. The "retired" judge still gets an office and will hear cases but they are usually "cherry picked" cases. It tends to keep more democRAT appointed judges in the building and a longer list of judges who can be moved to an appellate or higher position. This tends to happen mostly in election years. Just in case the election doesn't go their way.

In the Des Moines federal court house they did it for Obama's re-election. But, they did not do it for the year Donald Trump was elected. I guess they thought that hillary clintoon was a shoe in. This is why the democRATs have been balls to the wall this last 3 years filling every federal judgeship in the country. I guess they never thought Joe was going to be back in 3 years ago. They knew what they were going to do to the country when they stole the 2020 election and pulled off a political coup.

kwg

The problem with that here in Florida is that judges run for office as "non-partisan", so you don't know if they are a demorat or a Republican.

You have to dig really deep to determine their political affiliation. And BTW, They try to hide it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The Fraud that will Steal the Presidency will also steal the House and increase the Democrat Majority in the Senate.

not everything is a steal.....bob

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

She ain’t Leaving the Bench she’ll leave the same way Hebrew Ruth and the other Yenta Feinstein went

Blind and at Room Temperature ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 59 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.