Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
House Freedom Caucus Kicks Out Rep. Ken Buck Days Before He Quits Congress

Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) is quitting Congress this week, but he shouldn’t expect a friendly sendoff from his fellow Republicans.

The House Freedom Caucus voted Tuesday night to kick Buck out, as first reported by The Hill. He has been a member of the conservative caucus for years but reportedly has not attended meetings for several months.

Buck announced the week prior that he would resign from Congress Friday, further reducing House Republicans’ slim majority and leaving his district without representation for three months until a special election can conclude.

The Coloradan has been without many allies in Congress since breaking from his party on significant priorities ......

Buck publicly admitted last year he would consider leaving Congress early to take a lucrative position as a talking head for a left-leaning establishment media outlet like CNN.

The Congressman has given the nebulous reason for leaving early of wanting to “get in the mix of this election cycle,” telling CNN’s Dana Bash last week:

“Well, everywhere I go in Colorado, Dana, I hear that people are not happy with Trump and are not happy with Biden. I think we need to change our electoral laws here and I have a passion for that. I’m going to leave and I’m going to fight find the right organization to join. I’m going to start work on that issue. We have to have better candidates up and down the ballot, not just president, but Senate, House, local offices. We’ve got to find better ways to elect candidates and bring America together.

Breitbart - More Here

I'm guessing he will get that well paying job on TV, not necessarily with CNN, won't be surprised if his surfaces on FOX.

And "changing the electoral laws here" probably is code for "ranked-choice voting", yet another disaster for CO.

This guy is a full blown nut case. He is not just going to quit and go away, he's quitting and will try to make a BIGGER mess of things from the sidelines.

Something seriously went wrong with this guy. Hope someone can get to the bottom of it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/21/24.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, did he say mean things about "Superman?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't know about that however his Public sucking off Christopher Wray last year showed that he was compromised and blackmailed.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That man is afraid of something.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The problem with our congress and government officials is they are convinced that only they know anything. We need to replace about 90% of congress and all agency leadership plus a majority of the lower echelon.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
House Freedom Caucus Kicks Out Rep. Ken Buck Days Before He Quits Congress

Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) is quitting Congress this week, but he shouldn’t expect a friendly sendoff from his fellow Republicans.

The House Freedom Caucus voted Tuesday night to kick Buck out, as first reported by The Hill. He has been a member of the conservative caucus for years but reportedly has not attended meetings for several months.

Buck announced the week prior that he would resign from Congress Friday, further reducing House Republicans’ slim majority and leaving his district without representation for three months until a special election can conclude.

The Coloradan has been without many allies in Congress since breaking from his party on significant priorities ......

Buck publicly admitted last year he would consider leaving Congress early to take a lucrative position as a talking head for a left-leaning establishment media outlet like CNN.

The Congressman has given the nebulous reason for leaving early of wanting to “get in the mix of this election cycle,” telling CNN’s Dana Bash last week:

“Well, everywhere I go in Colorado, Dana, I hear that people are not happy with Trump and are not happy with Biden. I think we need to change our electoral laws here and I have a passion for that. I’m going to leave and I’m going to fight find the right organization to join. I’m going to start work on that issue. We have to have better candidates up and down the ballot, not just president, but Senate, House, local offices. We’ve got to find better ways to elect candidates and bring America together.

Breitbart - More Here

I'm guessing he will get that well paying job on TV, not necessarily with CNN, won't be surprised if his surfaces on FOX.

And "changing the electoral laws here" probably is code for "ranked-choice voting", yet another disaster for CO.

This guy is a full blown nut case. He is not just going to quit and go away, he's quitting and will try to make a BIGGER mess of things from the sidelines.

Something seriously went wrong with this guy. Hope someone can get to the bottom of it.

He is hoping to be Turtle-v.2

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally, I believe the Trump haters are terrified that Trump will audit legislative members and their families as Trump promised. I'm not sure he could do that if these people are no longer representatives? I'm pretty certain Gitmo scares the living hell out of them. What other reason for all the resignations?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

Thanks polesmoker, for outing yourself as the sniveling little weasel that you are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thanks polesmoker, for outing yourself as the sniveling little weasel that you are.

Very few here on The Fire aren't

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was born and raised in the area of CO he represents and still own property there. He never did impress me. Leaving when he did, just before an election, was extremely selfish.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
I was born and raised in the area of CO he represents and still own property there. He never did impress me. Leaving when he did, just before an election, was extremely selfish.

Must be a CO thing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He seemed to be a big fan of open borders, saying he saw basically no impeachable crime there. And he has a very outspoken love of Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. For those reasons I was not a fan of him.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

Very few here on The Fire aren't

Hypocrisy has no bounds.......

As for KB:
Well, Bye

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Money and power of office does things to people. Lobbyists own Congress. When we joke about the swamp we are describing the established way of governance with lobbyists paying our legislators. I believe that there are few in congress with no skeletons in their closet and from history we know the FBI has dossiers on all in government.
That’s why virtually nobody in government stood up for the stolen election. They all knew it and still know but few will risk standing for anything that’s right.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Reckon there's something????.....SERIOUSLY WRONG....with dumbasses that elect IDIOTS like this??????????

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Reckon there's something????.....SERIOUSLY WRONG....with dumbasses that elect IDIOTS like this??????????
Such as?

Think Mike McJohnson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We have to improve Primary turn out in all of the states. I think the turnout for the R’s is about half of what the Communist get from their cemeteries and other cheating.

John Cornynn is not popular yet has managed a long time with his good ole boy BS every six years. Other states are just as bad...I mean Georgia has two Communist for example.

Primary and local election turn out of just 30% would land a meaningful hit on the establishment.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 007FJ
We have to improve Primary turn out in all of the states. I think the turnout for the R’s is about half of what the Communist get from their cemeteries and other cheating.

John Cornynn is not popular yet has managed a long time with his good ole boy BS every six years. Other states are just as bad...I mean Georgia has two Communist for example.

Primary and local election turn out of just 30% would land a meaningful hit on the establishment.
How you gunna do that, talk is cheap.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It HAS to start at home[locally].

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
It HAS to start at home[locally].
Indeed like VA electing Karl Frisch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 75 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,784
Posts18,495,971
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.