Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Tea Bag
Coming from a butt hurt little c unt like you, Raytard, that's funny.

It's funny because you try hard to project your own inadequacies onto your opponents (self created) while imagining you are making a point. Sad really.

Sad little Raytard.

Just keep in mind that you can't help being a retard, you were born that way, so you have no point to make, try come to terms with your condition and stop your incessant wailing and whining.

Captain Douche Bag t. Hero of the 24HCF wombat faction. Tragic Outback inbred trying to find some sort of meaning in life through repetitive pidgin posts.

Super Karen in desperate need of her Zoloft. Projector of her mental illness. Deflector of inconvenient truths. Homo Erectus squared. Keeper of Mauserless’s period.

Get help, sweetie.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh, look, the smelly swamp rats are gathering in order to squeal in outrage and impotence, keyboard cowards vainly searching for an escape from their miserable lives.

How's your cat p iss soaked caravan holding up, Raytard? Do you need a loan to make repairs? Perhaps the cats are hungry because you have no money for food?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The little Outback inbred appears to be quite agitated lately.

Her pseudonym and intentional anonymity usually make her feel brave on the keyboard, but it must be time to have her meds boosted. She progressed from projecting her own inadequacies on others to fantasizing about Americans overpowering her and confiscating her dilapidated, piss-soaked trailer and cat friends.

Seek help, little Doucher. You are not well.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
The little Outback inbred appears to be quite agitated lately.

Her pseudonym and intentional anonymity usually make her feel brave on the keyboard, but it must be time to have her meds boosted. She progressed from projecting her own inadequacies on others to fantasizing about Americans overpowering her and confiscating her dilapidated, piss-soaked trailer and cat friends.

Seek help, little Doucher. You are not well.

Yet you were the one who leaped in to agitate. It was quiet until that point.

Which is just more proof that you are a low life lying troll, a keyboard coward with the mind of a toddler, a troll who agitates then plays the innocent victim.

Go clean your smelly cat p*ss stained caravan, troll, and don't forget to to feed the cats.

Last edited by DBT; 03/06/24.
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
lol i enjoyed reading this thread

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just dropped into page 7 not having read any other posts. Sounds like there was all kinds of excitement.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm thinking there must be a shortage of butt cream/lubricant in Australia lately.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just one specific neighborhood in QLD.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sydney is like San Fransisco. We have our share of queers.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
I'm thinking there must be a shortage of butt cream/lubricant in Australia lately.

You'd be the expert on butt lube. As a regular user, you probably have a favourite brand. Something Lilac scented, to hazard a guess.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You'd be the expert on butt lube. As a regular user, you probably have a favourite brand. Something Lilac scented, to hazard a guess.

You seem to know particulars about it. Those attributes what you are missing? Lilac?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve often wondered how you could use gay and pride in the same sentence. But that’s just me!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You seem to know particulars about it. Those attributes what you are missing? Lilac?

As I said, 'I hazard a guess,'' but given your apparent experience with these things, you would know for sure.

In other words, I am merely guessing, while you with your experience of all things gay have the knowledge.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

As I said, 'I hazard a guess,'' but given your apparent experience with these things, you would know for sure.

In other words, I am merely guessing, while you with your experience of all things gay have the knowledge.

You hazard a guess and come up with your personal favorites? I don't give a fuq I am not interested in what you smell like lubed or otherwise.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's got to be something more interesting in Australia than butt punching.

I spent some time in North West Queensland and I liked it a lot.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You hazard a guess and come up with your personal favorites? I don't give a fuq I am not interested in what you smell like lubed or otherwise.

I can't comment, but given your position as a gay yank you are likely to be quite familiar with the smell.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Deuteronomy 22:5
I recently heard a recording of Nixon in a private conversation that summed it up pretty well.

Last edited by brinky72; 03/23/24.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,529
Posts18,472,680
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.