Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Doesn't much matter anymore.

We are never going to vote our way out of this, and trying to "go back to the Constitution" ain't gonna do us any good at all now.

It's way too late for that.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel

We are never going to vote our way out of this, and trying to "go back to the Constitution" ain't gonna do us any good at all now.

I agree.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
HE WAS FOUND IN CHICAGO CARRYING A GUN!

And we are in high court over his status?

Let's see.
If he was 6th generation Chicagoian (sp?),
He probably would have had a hard time buying that pistol, (legally)
and couldn't have gotten a carry permit.

Since he is "Out of State" in every state, he can't legally buy a pistol.

Illegal gun, in 2 ways, not legal to carry without a license.

Why is his citizenship status even a thing.

I'd hate to see what would happen to me if I was caught in Chicago carrying a gun. If states can infringe on citizens rights to carry in their states how come they are being stopped from infringing on illegal aliens rights. It just makes no sense. If a Mexican can carry in Chicago why can't I?

I think the right to defend one's self is a human right and good people around the world should be allowed to carry a gun to protect themselves if they have not committed violent crimes. But that's unfortunately not how most of the world sees it and I know there's something sinister behind the left pushing for illegals rights after years of not recognizing law abiding citizens rights. They want the crime and chaos to increase to justify their next big Crack down.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 03/20/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The enemy isn’t at our “gates”, the enemy is within us. I couldn’t write a better plot for a movie than what’s being done to our once great Country. A pox on ALL of the Leftist scum that allows an armed invasion of our Country!

I work at a LGS in the Suburbs East of NYC (about 35miles). I had THREE illegals in my shop just yesterday inquiring about handguns. I sent them to the local licensing Police Dept. Let them deal with them. Fortunately, you need a green card to get a pistol license in NY. I’m not a fan of that either. What Country in their right mind would arm tens of thousands (if not more) of foreign nationals (legal or not)?????!!!!!! Just seems insane! Almost like intentional ruination.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by TomT
The enemy isn’t at our “gates”, the enemy is within us. I couldn’t write a better plot for a movie than what’s being done to our once great Country. A pox on ALL of the Leftist scum that allows an armed invasion of our Country!

I work at a LGS in the Suburbs East of NYC (about 35miles). I had THREE illegals in my shop just yesterday inquiring about handguns. I sent them to the local licensing Police Dept. Let them deal with them. Fortunately, you need a green card to get a pistol license in NY. I’m not a fan of that either. What Country in their right mind would arm tens of thousands (if not more) of foreign nationals (legal or not)?????!!!!!! Just seems insane! Almost like intentional ruination.
took the words right out of my mouth. This is intentional but to what end? It can only end badly for everyone.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ted Curse and Little Marco know what’s going to Happen..

This ain’t Rocket Science..

Minute Men ..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I agree.
Sadly, me too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Almost like intentional ruination.
Not almost.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
HE WAS FOUND IN CHICAGO CARRYING A GUN!

And we are in high court over his status?

Let's see.
If he was 6th generation Chicagoian (sp?),
He probably would have had a hard time buying that pistol, (legally)
and couldn't have gotten a carry permit.

Since he is "Out of State" in every state, he can't legally buy a pistol.

Illegal gun, in 2 ways, not legal to carry without a license.

Why is his citizenship status even a thing.

I'd hate to see what would happen to me if I was caught in Chicago carrying a gun. If states can infringe on citizens rights to carry in their states how come they are being stopped from infringing on illegal aliens rights. It just makes no sense. If a Mexican can carry in Chicago why can't I?

I think the right to defend one's self is a human right and good people around the world should be allowed to carry a gun to protect themselves if they have not committed violent crimes. But that's unfortunately not how most of the world sees it and I know there's something sinister behind the left pushing for illegals rights after years of not recognizing law abiding citizens rights. They want the crime and chaos to increase to justify their next big Crack down.

Bb

The 2A as in inalienable right should help the 6th generation Chicago resident or the 6th generation resident living near Meades Ranch, KS who loses their mind and wants to visit Chicago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Been saying this for a long time

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morgoth

took the words right out of my mouth. This is intentional but to what end? It can only end badly for everyone.
The end is the end of american civilization as we know it and the end of white folks. That has been the plan for a very long time

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Morgoth

The end is the end of american civilization as we know it and the end of white folks. That has been the plan for a very long time

2 very important overlapping timelines coming up.

Most "empires" last about 270 years - how long for the US?
Most reserve currencies last about 100 years - how long for the US? When do they overlap?

What happens when one or the other ends to the country in question? At BEST I give us to 2030 before serious, open low/medium level of armed conflict across the US (geographically)

Trump gets back in - the US is going to get very Western, very quick. 2020 BLM style but on a MASSIVE scale. Much more than just the lib strongholds.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Teal: The ANTIFA riots are going to break out by mid summer at the latest. Hope I'm wrong, but it's the nazi mode of operandi. The U.S. version of the Brown Shirts are ironically calling themselves anti-fascist

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

This next election will be the defining moment of whether that is true or not.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ted Curse Knows

Little Marco Knows

Josh Hee Haw Knows

Susan Pylons Knows

Even The Amazing Hawaiian Knows

That’s a Dozer..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

It only Hurts when I Laugh

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Last time I bought a firearm, I filled out a 4473. Thereon I was asked "Are you a citizen?" "Are you in this country illegally?"

I was also asked "Are you Hispanic?"

Maybe the question regarding Hispanic was so that I could still be approved even if I answered positively to 21N. :sarcasm off:
Some states will have you provide you ID. Phone number. These people are accommodated that’s why they come here.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
We shouldn't offer constitutional rights to non citizens or illegals.
Maybe so, but that might require an amendment specifying what rights are reserved for citizens of the USA. At the time the constitution was written the citizens considered themselves citizens of their respective states more than they did the U.S.

We might ought not go down the road of disqualifying certain people the right to be armed unless maybe as punishment for a crime of violence. And that disqualification is already in play.

Unless you want the whole camel in the tent it would be wise to not to let him get his nose in.

Certainly makes a mockery of the 4473 and background checks.

You mean 2 infringements against the 2A?

Haha. Yeah.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's been my first conclusion for years.
Destroy the family, destroy manliness, destroy history, destroy patriotism, destroy religion,
create as much division (diversity?) as possible...

Why?

There is one answer that tops all others by orders of magnitude.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This next election will be the defining moment of whether that is true or not.

7 years ago I felt we had one foot off the cliff and the other was slipping, Trump gave that foot traction. I don't believe his re-election could put us on firm ground.
That will take something big.
But maybe, re-electing him could help us scratch better footholds.

Almost anything else will put us on a slide to oblivion.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 03/21/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go ahead and let the illegals own guns- - - - -just don't let them survive if they choose to misuse them. There's no early release from the graveyard!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,582
Posts18,473,355
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.