Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There needs to be an application of belt fed attitude adjustment.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by johnn
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest

Figk that liberal c unt.
Beat me to it. Willie is a democrat and has voted for this chit. He can piss off to hell

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Ugh! hard to watch for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by johnn
Thats ffed up

Willie's latest

Figk that liberal c unt.
Beat me to it. Willie is a democrat and has voted for this chit. He can piss off to hell

Yep. Fuqk that Dope Smoking POS Libertard Obama and Biden Supporting POS.

Hope Gov Abbott unloads about 10 bus loads of those like that on Willie’s little Hill Country “ranch”
And tells them Ole Willie said “welcome folks and please take any thing you want”. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 673
That is hard to watch. mad

I hear you. We have surely now entered the abyss.

We entered the abyss the day Lying Hiden Biden was ILLEGALLY installed in the WH.
If they install that traitorous POS for another term, that will be the end of America as we know it.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/22/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Appears to be an insurrection of sorts. 3 years jail no bail.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.
exactly my thought, why can’t they open fire. These people have been warned not to cross the line. Handle a few and they’ll never come here illegally anymore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.

I vote for elevated guard towers with 50 cal MG’s at every 100 yards along the Southern Border.
A day or two of “open season” on illegals and the Invasion would come to a screeching fuggin halt. 🤠

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.
Care to bet no one was issued ammo? Rules of Engagement were hammered!!! into the grunts before they left before their duty shift.
Am I disgusted with the brown invaders?...hell no, I'm disgusted with every sorry son of a bitch in the chain of command. Lack of leadership is how grunts get hurt or killed. How do you accomplish crowd control? Fear. Overwhelming force is the only way to instill fear.
I was one of many tagged to riot control in the communist agitated riots on Okinawa in 1965. First rank, gas masks and shoulder to shoulder with truncheons...second rank, shoulder to shoulder with fixed bayonets...cadre behind with CS gas. The red headband mobs folded every time before they got to the bayonets. It's not hard to do, all it takes is the will.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Washington, we have a problem
Remember Kent State?.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
These illegals have been schooled by the cartels and NGO's that nothing will happen to them, no matter what crimes they commit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morgoth
exactly my thought, why can’t they open fire. These people have been warned not to cross the line. Handle a few and they’ll never come here illegally anymore.
Abbott’s call, ask him why he put unarmed men in harms way.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Water cannon?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They need to be armed with Benelli M4s with 00 shot!

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It begs the question: if a crowd from the north side of the border attempted to rush the Mexican authorities what would happen.

Also it is obvious that this was intended at a portion of the border with NG guarding it. There are plenty of spots they could have just walked across.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Why do they bother carrying automatic weapons if they are not going to use them to repel an invasion of our nation?? Our soldiers should just carry bag lunches to hand out to them while they cross.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by philgood80
It begs the question: if a crowd from the north side of the border attempted to rush the Mexican authorities what would happen.

Also it is obvious that this was intended at a portion of the border with NG guarding it. There are plenty of spots they could have just walked across.
To show the world that Abbott is a puzzy and plays with tuff talking words instead of tuff action.

Might as well send all the NG troops home, before more get hurt.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Washington, we have a problem
Remember Kent State?.

JFC what are you on about? What does Kent State have to do with this?

The way life should be.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by philgood80

If you don't think the evil ones in our govt planned this, you flunked kindergarten.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
And half the fuggn country voted for this, by voting FJB. They need as much adjustment, as the illegally entering douch bags! Breaker Morant style!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,705 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,379
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.