Print Thread
Hop To
Page 594 of 613 1 2 592 593 594 595 596 612 613
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gee, I hope Bezos and the Washington Post doesn't suck youse guys too far down the Rabbit Hole. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gee, I hope Bezos and the Washington Post doesn't suck youse guys too far down the Rabbit Hole. grin

Right, because it’s not like 4chan , Twatter, and telegram would suck you down a rabbit hole.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Grow up. You claim education, speak accordingly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Plan is working well, conservatives are now questioning voting for Trump.

Again, thx Jag and k22.

Well done.
I know the point youre making, but me voting for Trump isnt in question. I know that all the garbage that these Q guys spew is pure horse chit. Im 100% solid in my vote for Trump. Im just trying to point out how ridiculous this all sounds. I mean they are telling us that Trump is in charge and is letting the world burn. If that were true, why would anyone want to vote for him lol? Again, I know its not true

Trump is the one pushing Q.

Trump is Q+.

The Q Drops are following along Connecting the Dots of the New US DOD Law of War manual and they relate the steps in the Manual to what we are seeing develop.

So, you are saying Trump lied when he said, Re who Q is, "....you will be surprised."? Just wanting to have that clarified. grin
Where has Trump pushed the Q stuff? Im seriously asking because I have not seen it. I read once where he said something about it having some interesting theories or something like that, but Ive never seen him advocating for it

YGBSM. UFR.

OK, he didn't then. whistle
Im sorry, I dont know what that means lol

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, Trump would never give a Clue about Q especially to those who don't watch his rallies or his posts on Truth Social or those too stupid to get a Clue.

It's prolly ust my imagination in many of his initial rallies he told the story of going to DC and mentioning the number 17 3 o4 times in each telling, that he has been piloried often in the MSM for pushing Q and for drawing Air Qs etc.

Prolly ust my imagination I posted a news report on the Fire once of an MSM article reporting he had referenced Q 632 times.

Prolly ust my imagination he went over a year after the election without having a rally and then his first ray after the long hiatus was held in Q Town, Ill.

Prolly my imagination when asked if he knows who Q is he replied that he does know but doesn't want to say but WE WILL BE SURPRISED. That seems to me to mean we will be surprised as to who Q is.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]online image hosting free

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/I'll.

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/8cRJ6R54/Screenshot-20240316-100600-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxyxd7Qr/Screenshot-20240316-100402-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/xdFn6ch2/Screenshot-20240217-152311-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, Trump would never give a Clue about Q especially to those who don't watch his rallies or his posts on Truth Social or those too stupid to get a Clue.

It's prolly ust my imagination in many of his initial rallies he told the story of going to DC and mentioning the number 17 3 o4 times in each telling, that he has been piloried often in the MSM for pushing Q and for drawing Air Qs etc.

Prolly ust my imagination I posted a news report on the Fire once of an MSM article reporting he had referenced Q 632 times.

Prolly ust my imagination he went over a year after the election without having a rally and then his first ray after the long hiatus was held in Q Town, Ill.

Prolly my imagination when asked if he knows who Q is he replied that he does know but doesn't want to say but WE WILL BE SURPRISED. That seems to me to mean we will be surprised as to who Q is.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/8cRJ6R54/Screenshot-20240316-100600-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxyxd7Qr/Screenshot-20240316-100402-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/xdFn6ch2/Screenshot-20240217-152311-Photos-2.jpg[/img]
I have not seen one thing that Q has stated in the past come true yet lol. How do you still believe in this? They have been wrong on literally everything. I know your heart is in the right place Jag, but this stuff isnt real. Im sorry

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I have not seen one thing that Q has stated in the past come true yet lol. How do you still believe in this? They have been wrong on literally everything. I know your heart is in the right place Jag, but this stuff isnt real. Im sorry

But, but, but... What about Ariel and the number 17 and Trump making Q signs in air! Now I am confused.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wrong. Some know what im referring to.

Zero day is coming.

Predicting communication by E B S from 3 years ago.

Trump will soon have his own or access to a patriotic Social Communication/ Video platform for info and EBS when our internet and or electric goes black as happened in the NE a couple years ago, and recently in Tennessee and in Puerto Rico andin Texas this past winter.

Scovino circled back to WH.

Now we are informed there will be a test of the EBS System Aug 11.

What else is Lindell saying is happening in Aug? Head fake or preview ofbcoming attractions.

Its funny Nettey said when leaving office "We will be back soon".

What good is a communication/video platform if there is no internet or electric?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Little Egypt is sandwiched between Alpha, KY and Omega, IL."

No, it's sandwiched between the Ohio, Wabash, and Mississippi rivers.

Omega is a township in Illinois, not a town with a population of 500 spread out across the 36 sq. miles. Alpha, KY is 200 miles SE from the IL/KY border and is an unincorporated dot on the map. For comparison, Knoxville, TN is only 80 miles away Neither were in the totality path in 2017. The "ark" is at least a 5 hour drive to the east located between Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH. It will be equally missed by both events.

Little Egypt got it name from the fertile farm ground near Edwardsville, IL and the close proximity of the Cahokia mounds that looked like pyramids.

This clown author missed the best, probably most well known example. About a mile from the X is Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, it's where NASA is set up. The mascot is the Saluki, an Egyptian hunting dog.

Cherry on top is the earthquake prediction. Bud, you're about 30+ years late. That was predicted to happen 12/3/1990. The best part about that prediction is the local idiots still had their supplies for Y2K, might still have them.

Southern Illinois has to suffer enough thanks to Chicago, we don't need this bull. If you're going to make up sh1t at least get the basics correct. I'm currently typing this about 30 miles from that X, anything else about the area you'd like to be educated about?

Last edited by minengr; 03/22/24.
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thumbs Up!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thumbs Up!

Nugget wept.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thumbs Up!

Nugget wept.

Imagine. Imagine there's no heaven...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Plan is working well, conservatives are now questioning voting for Trump.

Again, thx Jag and k22.

Well done.
I know the point youre making, but me voting for Trump isnt in question. I know that all the garbage that these Q guys spew is pure horse chit. Im 100% solid in my vote for Trump. Im just trying to point out how ridiculous this all sounds. I mean they are telling us that Trump is in charge and is letting the world burn. If that were true, why would anyone want to vote for him lol? Again, I know its not true

Trump is the one pushing Q.

Trump is Q+.

The Q Drops are following along Connecting the Dots of the New US DOD Law of War manual and they relate the steps in the Manual to what we are seeing develop.

So, you are saying Trump lied when he said, Re who Q is, "....you will be surprised."? Just wanting to have that clarified. grin
Where has Trump pushed the Q stuff? Im seriously asking because I have not seen it. I read once where he said something about it having some interesting theories or something like that, but Ive never seen him advocating for it

YGBSM. UFR.

OK, he didn't then. whistle
Im sorry, I dont know what that means lol

Not surprised.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by minengr

"Little Egypt is sandwiched between Alpha, KY and Omega, IL."

No, it's sandwiched between the Ohio, Wabash, and Mississippi rivers.

Omega is a township in Illinois, not a town with a population of 500 spread out across the 36 sq. miles. Alpha, KY is 200 miles SE from the IL/KY border and is an unincorporated dot on the map. For comparison, Knoxville, TN is only 80 miles away Neither were in the totality path in 2017. The "ark" is at least a 5 hour drive to the east located between Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH. It will be equally missed by both events.

Little Egypt got it name from the fertile farm ground near Edwardsville, IL and the close proximity of the Cahokia mounds that looked like pyramids.

This clown author missed the best, probably most well known example. About a mile from the X is Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, it's where NASA is set up. The mascot is the Saluki, an Egyptian hunting dog.

Cherry on top is the earthquake prediction. Bud, you're about 30+ years late. That was predicted to happen 12/3/1990. The best part about that prediction is the local idiots still had their supplies for Y2K, might still have them.

Southern Illinois has to suffer enough thanks to Chicago, we don't need this bull. If you're going to make up sh1t at least get the basics correct. I'm currently typing this about 30 miles from that X, anything else about the area you'd like to be educated about?

Thanks. I know nothing about that area and posted what I thot was interesting Quincidences.

I know several people who thought it interesting that the previous solar eclipse came over 6 or 7 cities named Jerusalem and this one coming the 8th of April is going over 7 or 8 cities in in North America.

Sorry you took it so personal.

God Bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Maybe it's because you have been blinded. Maybe it's because you forgot many K22 and I have posted about.

As you must know, it's all BS and nothing is Happening so I'm not sure why you're interested.

Whatever you say and whatever makes you happy..

So Q didn't post about Trump getting his own platform 2 years before Trump mentioned it. So Q didn't post that Pepe was proud and happy and Trump didn't name the operating system for Truth Social Pepe.

So Q didn't, as far as you know, say years ago that Hunters bank records would open the Politically elites Pandoras Box.

So Q didn't post Twitter, FB, Jack Dorsey etc would go down?

So Q didn't post about the Castle being locked on a particular day years before to the day and hour and it happened.

So Q didn't post about Castle Rock and you saw the pics of it.

So Q didn't post years before re Hunter becoming the Hunted which is happening and I just posted last week of the Fox Nues Host exactly mimicking those words and saying Hunter has become the Hunted.

So Q didn't drop "The Best is Yet To Come" and 3 years later Trump didn't post his video A Nation in Decline and end it with the Trump quote "The Best is Yey to Come".

So Q didn't Drop "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" years ago and Trump didn't put on Truth Social "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"?

So Q didn't post months ahead we would lose the House in the 2018 midterms but that wasn't important and we had to keep the senate because of the coming impeachment trials and that we would win the senate with 53-47. It took 2-3 months due to Stacey Abrams and other Ds rejecting the vote tallies if you will remember....ha. TFF. You can't remember schiett.

So Q didn't post yrs ahead of Red Castle and Green Castle which I posted Pics of.

Maybe the Best s Yet to Come hasn't come yet but Q said the Future will Prove the Past. Do you know what that means? Do you know what the future is? Unfortunately I expect those events will occur long past the duration of you memory's capability.

For that reason you now go on the Dumbassed Crew ignore list.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, youse guys have convinced me. Trump is a dumbass who doesn't know WTF is going on and is running scared and has only escaped assassination by the skin of his teeth and he's just lucky he's alive and he was stupid to say the best is yet to come and we will Make America Great Again.

He's all alone in this deal and only Alive by the Grace of God and was stupid to think he could drain the swamp all by his own self.

He has no help from any Patriots and is lying about being the CIC AND we can prove it because if he was he would have already moved with the Military to repulse the belligerent coup and beback in the White House so we didn't have to go through Redpilling the dumbasses, dimocommies, snowflakes, leftists etc. He'll, he doesn't have any responsibility to those corksuckers who don't like him. To hell with them, gunchamp. It ain't like he's their President too (as he lied in his Tucker interview).

You're a genius, gunchamp. You figgered it all out and proved it for me, gunchamp.

If Trump and the Military Patriots were in control he wouldn't worry about waking the snowflakes up to the fact their leftist heros hate America, it's Constitution and US. They ought to just jump up and kick some traitorus ass.

He'll, only half the nation is Dimocommie dumbasses. That's only about 150-175 million people. Only 150 million people would claim Trump took over the Govt with an illegal Military Coup. Fughkem if they can't take a joke, right. We need this schiett fixed up right quick like so we don't miss getting to drive to work while drinking our Starbucks, right?

We know most of them 150-200 million are chickenschiett and thus only about 1 or 10% would act up and revolt. I mean, just how much damage can 1.5 million Dumbassed Dimocommies shooting at us from alleys and abandoned vehicles and abandoned buildings, etc do.

Why guys like me and you could root those bastids out in no time, gunchamp.

Most people wouldn't miss a day of work from a little 1.5 million man guerrilla warfare operation.

He'll, we cud have fun Savin the Nation, gunchamp.

BFD there would only be 250 million pissed off at Trump and the Military after it was all over. He could get the Military to enforce voting only with positive ID.

He'll, Trump could have a Military junta run the country a few dozen years. You and Stevie Wonder know how it could be done and do it much better than geniuses like Trump and Kash Patel and Stephen Miller and Ezra-Cohen Watnik and Dan Scavino and others could.

I think youse guys should run against Trump. I'll pitch $0.50 in for youse guys. Everyone knows 2 heads are better than one. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s not that Trump doesn’t know what’s going on; it’s that your a manic, delusional troll - who believes in the republic of fairytales.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"See! There's video proof of an 800 lb werewolf at the local grocer."

In my case it was proof I have a 12-inch cock.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 594 of 613 1 2 592 593 594 595 596 612 613

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 160user, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 18 invisible), 1,683 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,142
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.