Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
This was bound to happen.

The ROE needs to include a red line, and authorization of deadly force for any breaches of that line.

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Unfortunately, the troops are not there to 'hold the perimeter'. They are there to facilitate faster processing of the illegals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunzo
Ugh! hard to watch for sure.

And the Republicans have been standing and watching them walk by for over 3 years.

Where's Cruz? Where's Cornyn?

Blowhards.
Spot on. They are as responsible for this as the dems

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And I heard the Texas Border "Arrest illegals" act is on hold again. Timing.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hardway
This is a full blown invasion and half the country is too blind to see it or complacent. Most things don’t bother me but this one issue really does…. We are in serious trouble.
I agree. I dont think many understand how bad this is. This should have people marching in the streets demanding to close the border or else. It is the end of our country and no ones doing a thing about it

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
This was bound to happen.

The ROE needs to include a red line, and authorization of deadly force for any breaches of that line.
Of course. Any sane country would do that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The NG guy assaulted those migrants & the NG guy who said 'get the F back' > both should be court marshaled.

I disagree.
Sarcasm .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.

I vote for elevated guard towers with 50 cal MG’s at every 100 yards along the Southern Border.
A day or two of “open season” on illegals and the Invasion would come to a screeching fuggin halt. 🤠
to
Hell ya!! Now you talking, I would volunteer to man a tower.
Hell ya, let’s talk pure Bullschit cuz that ain’t never gunna happen.

Pipe dreamers, trying to solve America’s problems, way cool man, reminds me of High School.
I admit you got one thing right nothing is gonna happen with the current administration running the country. Chilnstructor has the right idea start shooting those son-of-bitches and I GUARNTEEE it would stop/slow this down. Now tell me and the rest of us how/what you think is the best way to stop this invasion that has become out of control???

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
An invasion of military aged men, mow them down and secure the border!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.

I vote for elevated guard towers with 50 cal MG’s at every 100 yards along the Southern Border.
A day or two of “open season” on illegals and the Invasion would come to a screeching fuggin halt. 🤠
to

Pipe dreamers, trying to solve America’s problems, way cool man, reminds me of High School.
I admit you got one thing right nothing is gonna happen with the current administration running the country. Chilnstructor has the right idea start shooting those son-of-bitches and I GUARNTEEE it would stop/slow this down. Now tell me and the rest of us how/what you think is the best way to stop this invasion that has become out of control???
Doom n gloom Stevie has all the answers 🥴

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
20 or so folks with pump 12 gauge shotguns and whatever shot size is appropriate for the circumstance would stop that Bulls$@t.
Don’t you know FJB is proud!
Sad state of affairs.
Rick

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by colodog
An invasion of military aged men, mow them down and secure the border!
LOL, OK tuff guy, grab your Red Rider and head on over to TX and show em how it’s done.

Idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd

to

Like talking to a broad.

They don't want solutions....they just want to tell you their problems.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by earlybrd

to

Like talking to a broad.

They don't want solutions....they just want to tell you their problems.
He’s been bitchy of late LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by philgood80
It begs the question: if a crowd from the north side of the border attempted to rush the Mexican authorities what would happen.

Also it is obvious that this was intended at a portion of the border with NG guarding it. There are plenty of spots they could have just walked across.
To show the world that Abbott is a puzzy and plays with tuff talking words instead of tuff action.

Might as well send all the NG troops home, before more get hurt.

Poor little Stevie. Her Texas Derangement Syndrome has rotted her tiny Minnysoda Brain. 🤪😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Unlike Bitcoin and Blockchain - Claymores would actually solve this issue.

Not real sure it would solve the underlying issues, but that's exactly where my mind went...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Take em back across in a C130 transport. Get to 20k feet , give them a hefty trash bag and push em out. If the bag works as a parachute it was their lucky day. If not there's a bag to shovel up the remains. Getting ridiculous

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Get ready we have not seen the worse to come. They are ready.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
america has fallen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have ordered some primers and powder from Brownells. No hazmat.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmCreedmoor, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 8 invisible), 1,515 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,393
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.