Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
What's the best way to donate to the Trump campaign? I want to make sure the money goes towards getting him reelected. I don't want it going to the republican party or some other race I want it going towards getting Trump back in.

I'm suspicious of most charities or groups like the NRA that just use your money to pay themselves big salaries. I want my money going to where it will be best used in the fight to get Trump back in after he was cheated in 2020?

I think it's crucial that we all chip in whatever we can to save our republic. I've been putting some money aside to help and I want to get it to the right place. Considering what others have given for our nation a financial sacrifice is nothing.

Once I figure out the best place to send the funds I'll start listing some things in the classifieds and donate the proceeds to Trumps campaign.

Bb

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Agree. God Bless and MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
What's the best way to donate to the Trump campaign?

Go to Trump's Campaign website; https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ (you can also buy merchandise there)

Yes, it runs on WinRed (as do the majority of Republican campaigns).

Yes, RedWin deducts a processing fee to pay for the platform and CC fees;

Where Does My Donation Go?

How your contribution goes from you to the candidate or cause you want to support

WinRed’s technology provides tools for campaigns, candidates, and committees to raise money. Your donation goes straight to your candidate. WinRed just helps it get there, and our setup makes it easy to fundraise with multiple campaigns at once.

WinRed charges a 3.94% processing fee for every transaction made. Only candidates and organizations you choose to donate to will receive money.

When you make a donation on WinRed, you are donating to a specific candidate or organization, but your donation will first pass through the WinRed PAC for federal committees. For donations to state level committees, WinRed Technical Services is used as a vendor to process donations.

https://support.winred.com/en/articles/3096290-where-does-my-donation-go

Just be conscious of the "recurring donation" check-off. I believe it's checked by default. Nothing wrong with that, just make it your choice.

Yes, you will be carpet bombed with solicitations from every Republican candidate on the planet once WinRed has your info (no doubt WinRed charges the candidate for your info). Just "unsubscribe" to the emails as you get them if you do not want to get them in the future. Reply "stop" to text messages if you do not want to get them in the future. Eventually, they will be minimal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Understand what Bb was asking and you covered it but the last fugging thing in the world I'm gonna do is give any of them sob's my cc number. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Under NO circumstances give your real phone number on any WinRed donation. They'll bomb you with 3-5 texts PER DAY. Ask me how I know... But yes that's the best way to donate directly to him.

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Under NO circumstances give your real phone number on any WinRed donation. They'll bomb you with 3-5 texts PER DAY. Ask me how I know... But yes that's the best way to donate directly to him.

Maybe I’ll donate and use my Democrat neighbors phone number on the form. Not sure I want to stress him out too much. He had a notice on his front door a few months ago warning he had Covid despite being fully boosted. Not sure if his heart could handle a thank you text from Trump.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I’ll donate whatever I can to help, I just saw he sold his childhood home 😭

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morgoth
I’ll donate whatever I can to help, I just saw he sold his childhood home 😭

It was sold to an investor in 2017 and he resold it in an auction a few months later.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Futura
Maybe I’ll donate and use my Democrat neighbors phone number on the form. Not sure I want to stress him out too much. He had a notice on his front door a few months ago warning he had Covid despite being fully boosted. Not sure if his heart could handle a thank you text from Trump.

LOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991

And where is the problem with that grin

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I tried to donate through winred a few different times. I filled in all my info and my card number and kept trying to submit it and it wouldn't go through. I've never had such a hard time trying to give away money.

I even tried it with the automatic monthly payment left on and told my wife I'd sell some guns each month to cover the payment if needed and nothing would go through. I'm not sure if it's because I use duck duck go or what.

Bb

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just went back though one of supfoos links and set up a monthly donation. I don't care if I get a bunch of texts or requests for more because it's very little burden compared to what Trump has put up with for me and mine. I'm not worried about them having my credit card info either because I can always contest a card charge if one shows up I don't approve.

I also signed up to volunteer in any way needed. Please everyone donate whatever you can. We are in a battle for our nation and our kids future.

Bb

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A certified check made payable to New York for $454 million with the memo, “Bond for appeal paid in full”. 😉

You’ll probably make it back within weeks from appearance fees paid by the “news” outlets and talk shows.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just went back though one of supfoos links and set up a monthly donation. I don't care if I get a bunch of texts or requests for more because it's very little burden compared to what Trump has put up with for me and mine. I'm not worried about them having my credit card info either because I can always contest a card charge if one shows up I don't approve.

I also signed up to volunteer in any way needed. Please everyone donate whatever you can. We are in a battle for our nation and our kids future.

Bb

Right on. Sure is cheaper than dealing with the alternative we will be faced with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What's the best way to donate to the Trump campaign? I want to make sure the money goes towards getting him reelected. I don't want it going to the republican party or some other race I want it going towards getting Trump back in.

I'm suspicious of most charities or groups like the NRA that just use your money to pay themselves big salaries. I want my money going to where it will be best used in the fight to get Trump back in after he was cheated in 2020?

I think it's crucial that we all chip in whatever we can to save our republic. I've been putting some money aside to help and I want to get it to the right place. Considering what others have given for our nation a financial sacrifice is nothing.

Once I figure out the best place to send the funds I'll start listing some things in the classifieds and donate the proceeds to Trumps campaign.

Bb

Just my tiny experience in my tiny world, but in 2016 my wife, son and I volunteered at a local level. We provided transportation for staff/participants at a rally with our vehicles, and because we have a plane at the airport we provided security for Trump's plane while he was at his rally.

[Linked Image]

That year he won.

In 2020 we donated 5 figures in cash...and he won but didn't win...so:

This year we're looking at ways to directly volunteer like in '16...

Last edited by Journeyman; 03/22/24.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
tag

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 12savage, 59 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.