Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Teal
Shooting and blast in Russia

I've seen video inside and the like - seems like this is actually happening but that doesn't mean it's not a false flag designed to create dead perps tied to Ukraine or something.

Figured I'd post this to start the convo as it's all over Twitter/X - which means it should hit the Fire late tonight or tomorrow maybe. Depends on Toot's nap schedule.
What a load of crap! Ukraine has been saying that this was going to be their next step.

Yes - I'm sure they made the switch from attacking fuel infrastructure to attacking concerts as a means to shift public opinion and garner more money.

Me

GB1

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dutch
Could be, though the level of depravity of this attack seems quite high for that.

Smells a lot like Mohammedans to me. Stands to reason that they are smelling weakness and there have been more signs of unrest in the hinterlands.

The Ukrainians have been more focused on the refinery attacks, and successful enough that Russia has been reported to be making inquiries about importing gasoline.
Chechens are Moslem

Originally Posted by OSINT
Concert goers who have been Evacuated from the Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow have described the between 5-10 Terrorists who Attacked the Hall to have had Large Black Beards, Bulletproof Vests, and Machineguns while Shooting anyone at Point-Blank Range.

Me

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Reuters reported the US warned of attacks.

US warns of attacks in Moscow

Originally Posted by Reuters
MOSCOW, March 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. embassy in Russia warned that "extremists" had imminent plans for an attack in Moscow, hours after Russian security services said they had foiled a planned shooting at a synagogue by a cell from the Afghan arm of Islamic State.

The embassy, which has repeatedly urged all U.S. citizens to leave Russia immediately, gave no further details about the nature of the threat, but said people should avoid concerts and crowds and be aware of their surroundings.

"The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours," the embassy said on its website. It issued its warning several hours after Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), the main successor to the Soviet-era KGB, said it had foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow by a cell of the militant Sunni Muslim group Islamic State.

It was unclear if the two statements were linked.

U.S. allies including Britain, Canada, South Korea and Latvia repeated the U.S. warning and told their citizens not to travel to Russia.
Most Western countries advise against all travel to Russia and say their citizens should leave. The U.S. has the highest level of warning for Russia - red "4 - Do not travel" - the same level as Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen and South Sudan and Iran.

US warned of ISIS cells planning attack.

US/Israel CIA/MOSSAD is ISIS ya dumb bastage

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MOSCOW, March 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. embassy in Russia warned that "extremists" had imminent plans for an attack in Moscow, hours after Russian security services said they had foiled a planned shooting at a synagogue by a cell from the Afghan arm of Islamic State.

The embassy, which has repeatedly urged all U.S. citizens to leave Russia immediately, gave no further details about the nature of the threat, but said people should avoid concerts and crowds and be aware of their surroundings.

"The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours," the embassy said on its website. It issued its warning several hours after Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), the main successor to the Soviet-era KGB, said it had foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow by a cell of the militant Sunni Muslim group Islamic State.

U.S. allies including Britain, Canada, South Korea and Latvia repeated the U.S. warning and told their citizens not to travel to Russia.
Most Western countries advise against all travel to Russia and say their citizens should leave. The U.S. has the highest level of warning for Russia - red "4 - Do not travel" - the same level as Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen and South Sudan and Iran.

Originally Posted by Swamplord
US/Israel CIA/MOSSAD is ISIS ya dumb bastage

It's good to see you are working through your projection issues and you do bring up an interesting line of thought.

The Izzies made some noise that the Orcs might have been involved with the Oct 7 attacks. Planning and support for Hamas.

If the Orcs were involved what would be a proper response for the Izzies?

World is a complicated place.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Probably because the CIA instigated and funded the attack.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Word on the street is the roof of the Hall is collapsing from the fire.

Originally Posted by Tyrone

I get you are not much of a thinker beyond USA bad and Putin is stronk but why would the CIA fund an attack on a concert hall in Moscow?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Not related to the shooting, Why is "Crocus City Hall" spelled in English in the video of the shooting posted by Teal?

These days I'm wondering about a lot of things but in Russia it seems odd...

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.
Agree with that. We are on the verge of nuclear war. Hanging on by a thread and the US and the chit bags in nato are responsible

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

I've seen video inside and the like - seems like this is actually happening but that doesn't mean it's not a false flag designed to create dead perps tied to Ukraine or something.

Figured I'd post this to start the convo as it's all over Twitter/X - which means it should hit the Fire late tonight or tomorrow maybe. Depends on Toot's nap schedule.
What a load of crap! Ukraine has been saying that this was going to be their next step.

Please cite your source, and the voices in your head are not going to be considered a reliable source.

Thanks
Everyone knows you are a uketard john. Piss off

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by colodog
Not related to the shooting, Why is "Crocus City Hall" spelled in English in the video of the shooting posted by Teal?

These days I'm wondering about a lot of things but in Russia it seems odd...

Western influence. Latinic alphabets help with app and cell phone usage/SEO etc.

Me

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Word on the street is the roof of the Hall is collapsing from the fire.

Originally Posted by Tyrone

I get you are not much of a thinker beyond USA bad and Putin is stronk but why would the CIA fund an attack on a concert hall in Moscow?
Because the US wants this war real bad and will stop at nothing to get it. What better way than to keep poking at the bear, especially in Moscow. Eventually Russia is going to react and then the evil pricks who are pushing for this can then blame Russia and a bunch of you old clueless f ucks will fall right in line

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please cite your source, and the voices in your head are not going to be considered a reliable source.

Thanks
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Everyone knows you are a uketard john. Piss off

If you have a cite please add to the conversation. As above the voices in your head are note a credible cite.

Otherwise. laugh

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSINT
Russian Media is now reporting that 5 Employees of the Crocus Concert Hall and Shopping Center have been Arrested by Law Enforcement for Questioning in regards to the ongoing Terrorist Attack.

Me

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Could be, though the level of depravity of this attack seems quite high for that.

Smells a lot like Mohammedans to me. Stands to reason that they are smelling weakness and there have been more signs of unrest in the hinterlands.

The Ukrainians have been more focused on the refinery attacks, and successful enough that Russia has been reported to be making inquiries about importing gasoline.

According to the Financial Times the US warned Ukraine NOT to attack oil refineries as it will cause a worse energy crisis in Europe

The Russians replied; please don't tell them to stop attacking the refineries, instead, tell them to stop their attacks on civilians in the Belgorod and Kursk regions.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Warrants issued - Muslims from Ingushetia

Not Ukrainians. So I guess blaming them to go scorched earth isn't on deck just yet.

Me

Teal Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've got a dollar that says it wasn't ukraine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hard to watch. I'm guessing Islamists.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hard to watch. I'm guessing Islamists.
Seems like thats what it was. Isis took responsibility

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,704
Posts18,475,294
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.