-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
... Will pass in the middle of the night tonight, and get Biden's rubber stamp.

You ought to be driven crazy by the red flags and warning bells going off in your heads.

Frankly, I've stopped even caring what they do. But I stand with bated breath waiting for the Green Light to come on.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Uni-party. There isn't any border security in there, but Israel and Ukraine get plenty.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Way To Go Speaker McJohnson, we knew you could do it.

Shame on those that said you were just another McKevin RINO POS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OH, and don't forget to vote RED in November.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Republicans are good at committing political suicide. With two quitting the House he can only loose one or two more before he relinquishes the gavel. I don’t know what deals were made but it had better be to keep control until the election. If democrats get control of the house and Trump is elected they’ll contest the results and their judges will have a field day.
Johnson wasn’t my choice. When they ren McCarthy off and then Santos they started a chain of events that could destroy their slim majority. Santos may have been a cluck but he voted republican and his successor is a radical democrat. How’d it work out? The RINO mob is willing to hand over the leadership to the democrats they vote with and republicans made it easier.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Republicans are good at committing political suicide. With two quitting the House he can only loose one or two more before he relinquishes the gavel. I don’t know what deals were made but it had better be to keep control until the election. If democrats get control of the house and Trump is elected they’ll contest the results and their judges will have a field day.
Johnson wasn’t my choice. When they ren McCarthy off and then Santos they started a chain of events that could destroy their slim majority. Santos may have been a cluck but he voted republican and his successor is a radical democrat. How’d it work out? The RINO mob is willing to hand over the leadership to the democrats they vote with and republicans made it easier.

This is NOT Suicide, this is a planned attack on the MAGA Agenda.

Intentionally losing the House and intentionally increasing the Democrats lead in the Senate, while Trump is the voice and the face of The Republican Party will set the narrative, "See, we gave him a shot and we lost it all", "Time to shut down the MAGA and the Trump agenda and get back to business as usual".

Last edited by steve4102; 03/22/24.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Stevie the rabid closet democrat

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 60 invisible), 2,704 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,887
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.