Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Heard on the radio driving home that ISIS has taken responsibility, for whatever that is worth.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They really are fu_kin cowards.
Gunnin' civilians like that.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled. The agencies of state security will roll up every one that has any potential to carry out an attack.

Russia's citizens all remember that dreaded "knock at the door". Wasn't that good old boy putin a light col. in the KGB?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'd feel pretty fckin stupid, if I'da labelled this a Russkie false flag.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled. The agencies of state security will roll up every one that has any potential to carry out an attack.

Russia's citizens all remember that dreaded "knock at the door". Wasn't that good old boy putin a light col. in the KGB?

mike r

Not like the KGFBI that rolled on President Trump, right?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back in the 80's the national sport of muzzies was taking Americans hostage in the middle east. Terry Anderson was prominent among them. They took a Russian once. Them Russian KGB dudes proceeded to create corpses. No more Russian hostages.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r

Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r

Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Putin and his Orcs have done false flag OPs before and it's for sure....

Dullard, remember Nordstream?

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

laugh

It does seem like a long time ago when Puty Boi blew the unused part of Nordstream to try and blackmail the Euros on energy.

That didn't go the way he planned either and the remaining line is still stagnant and not moving gas.

Right now the smart guys figure this was jihadis exploiting the low numbers of security forces due to the Orc drain to Ukraine.

It might be a one off but if there a bit of depth to the players Moscow and St Pete are in for a rough ride as Puty Boi is short of Orcs for homeland security.

Interesting times and if you are planning a trip to the Motherland it might be prudent to get your Orc love fix via internet.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

mike r

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.

mike r

Putin isn't importing fighting age single bleck men in from Afreaka and Chyna and Central America and South America and Middle East Moslems and paying them to make Russia more Brown.

He's also killing Nazi scum out of Ukraine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

laugh
I have nothing, again.

LEUPOLD!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The shooters I've seen in videos didn't seem to move like pros but what do I know. Everything I know about room clearing and advancing I learned from a few airsoft games. Those guys didn't look well trained to me though. Probably just some poor young kids manipulated into it by some evil political swamp types.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Pres. Putin would be in the right to nuke Washington D.C. tonight:

"When Russia stepped into Syria, they immediately began decimating ISIS.

And good old Lurch (John Kerry) rushed to the UN demanding a "cease-fire".

FYI folks...the USA really, really, really wants to test out its theory of a "limited nuclear war" confined to Europe.

The belief is it can be fought, and won, with only 20 to 30 million dead. Mark Esper says the DOD "modeled it" and apparently it went well.

You Europeons, you're the next people to be sacrificed in a NeoCon proxy war."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx

mike r

mike r

Putin isn't importing fighting age single bleck men in from Afreaka and Chyna and Central America and South America and Middle East Moslems and paying them to make Russia more Brown.

He's also killing Nazi scum out of Ukraine.

You’re wrong as usual jag.

Putin has imported Indians, Syrians and a few Cubans before Cuba supposedly shut that down.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I'd feel pretty fckin stupid, if I'da labelled this a Russkie false flag.

You'd be pretty fckin stupid if you'd have labeled this a Russkie false flag, but you didn't, so you isn't.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski

mike r

Not like the KGFBI that rolled on President Trump, right?

Hay, u forget Putin colluded with Trump and helped him win..

That right there makes me say God Bless him. wink

And he's killing schiett out of this country's Neonazis deep state NWO/WEF/Luminosity buds in Ukraine..

He's prolly gonna help Xi clean tha WEF/NWO pukes outta Taiwan too.

We should put Putin on the payroll.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why would Isis want to piss off Russia?

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
Why would Isis want to piss off Russia?

ISIS hates the Orcs. Orcs support Assad in Syria.

Orcs are allied with Shia Iran. ISIS is Sunni.

The Putin Pufters here on the 24hr Campfire are allied with Shia Iranian jihadis.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/22/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

mike r

mike r

Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

I’ll wait for you to search your audiobook library….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,540
Posts18,472,850
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.