Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
All the weapons Joe left coming home to roost.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 45_100
ISIS claimed it but I would be willing to bet the CIA is behind it.

I was a master at the board game risk when I was in high school and college. Back when people would spend hours on one game.

My strategy was to always try to be friendly and not provoke anyone and steadily build my armies while others fought it out between themselves. I'd let everyone else weekend themselves and not provoke anyone until the others were all week from fighting each other and then I'd wipe them out.

I'd say little things during the game like I can't believe your goi.g to take that from them, I'd never do that to you. I just subtley provoked the other guys against each other while I ignored provocations and let little things slide.

I would not doubt for a second that our swamp agencies subtlety provoked someone else to do this to Russia. Get them in another fight with someone else to weaken them.

Bb

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Nah, it was just Muzzies doin' what Muzzies do.....kill anyone not of their Religion Of Peace.
Surprised that they got away.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think a lot of Biden and the Obama boys big problem with Poohtin had something to do with Syria. Let's not forget that Obama and Biden helped start isis and really wanted regime change in Syria.

IF they were Republicans the whole world would have said that the entire Arab spring thing was about oil. But the lefies like Obama and soros got a huge pass for all the chaos the created in the middle east. The whole Ukraine was which started in 2014 is somehow related to what they were doing in the Arab spring. Al-Assad is still in power in Syria because of Poohtin.

I heard the Clinton's and Obamas were trying to get a big pipeline through Syria to supply Europe with oil. Can anyone guess who might be against such a pipeline and would have been interested in keeping al-asadd in power? Probably disrupt some generational wealth for those who were putting the deal together. Now they are out for vengeance. Just a working theory.

Bb

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Let's not forget who Bin ladin worked for before 911 and where most of the terrorists where from and whose ally that country was. I used to think 911 conspiracy was total crap but now who knows.

At least we have the patriot act now so the left can spy on their opposition and have it treated like less than a minor traffic violation instead of much bigger than Watergate.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Nah, it was just Muzzies doin' what Muzzies do.....kill anyone not of their Religion Of Peace.

I agree. Just upped their game on Ol' skool 'Allahu Akbar'

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The USA and Western Europe won’t be happy until they escalate this war in Ukraine into a full blown nuclear war. They’re trying to instigate broadening this war while they try to blame Russia.

I’ve been saying from the beginning of this bullshit that I could not GAF about either Russia or Ukraine in their bullshit border dispute but I damn sure care about the nefarious intentions of the CIA and why they want to start WWIII

The West should have stopped Ukraine from invading Orc Land. None of this would have happened if Ukraine had just stayed in Ukraine and not invaded.

BS.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The USA and Western Europe won’t be happy until they escalate this war in Ukraine into a full blown nuclear war. They’re trying to instigate broadening this war while they try to blame Russia.

I’ve been saying from the beginning of this bullshit that I could not GAF about either Russia or Ukraine in their bullshit border dispute but I damn sure care about the nefarious intentions of the CIA and why they want to start WWIII

The West should have stopped Ukraine from invading Orc Land. None of this would have happened if Ukraine had just stayed in Ukraine and not invaded.

BS. If the west had tried to force nukes into Ukraine we would already have had WW3.

As it was the west planned to get Ukraine into NATO and that almost caused it.

You are stupid enough to think we would let Putin or Chyna put illegal Bioweapons Labs or nukes in Northern Mexico to flip them over the border, and with your buds in charge they probably would.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Russia brought in a number of Syrians with the promise of full Russian citizenship upon serving one year on the front lines in Ukraine.

They did the same with India promising good paying jobs that needed filling only to send those to the Ukraine front lines. India’s ambassador to Russia lodged formal complaints with the kremlin to no avail.

Bullsit!

NYT, WSJ, Reuters, The Guardian

Your sources for Bullsit?

Yes, those are all mockingbird of BS. Complete propaganda mills. Whatever they're saying you know the truth is something else.

Bb

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Russia brought in a number of Syrians with the promise of full Russian citizenship upon serving one year on the front lines in Ukraine.

They did the same with India promising good paying jobs that needed filling only to send those to the Ukraine front lines. India’s ambassador to Russia lodged formal complaints with the kremlin to no avail.

Bullsit!

Yes, those are all mockingbird of BS. Complete propaganda mills. Whatever they're saying you know the truth is something else.

Bb
Ha, Houston_2 doesn't know schiett. He thinks Bidet got 81 million legal votes.

Houston_2 is thinking about how his crew is importing muzzles in and planning to offer them citizenship if they join the Dimocommies in anarchy to prevent the coming elections.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by jaguartx
BS. If the west had tried to force nukes into Ukraine we would already have had WW3.

As it was the west planned to get Ukraine into NATO and that almost caused it.

You are stupid enough to think we would let Putin or Chyna put illegal Bioweapons Labs or nukes in Northern Mexico to flip them over the border, and with your buds in charge they probably would.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bullsit!

Bb
Ha, Houston_2 doesn't know schiett. He thinks Bidet got 81 million legal votes.

Houston_2 is thinking about how his crew is importing muzzles in and planning to offer them citizenship if they join the Dimocommies in anarchy to prevent the coming elections.

Jag, you’re a blatant liar and you’re mentally unstable to the point of severe mental illness.

Get help for yourself.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Bullsit!

Bb

Can you cite differently from your “dependable, truthful sources”?

If so please do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
ISIS claimed it but I would be willing to bet the CIA is behind it.

I was a master at the board game risk when I was in high school and college. Back when people would spend hours on one game.

My strategy was to always try to be friendly and not provoke anyone and steadily build my armies while others fought it out between themselves. I'd let everyone else weekend themselves and not provoke anyone until the others were all week from fighting each other and then I'd wipe them out.

I'd say little things during the game like I can't believe your goi.g to take that from them, I'd never do that to you. I just subtley provoked the other guys against each other while I ignored provocations and let little things slide.

I would not doubt for a second that our swamp agencies subtlety provoked someone else to do this to Russia. Get them in another fight with someone else to weaken them.

Bb

This man gets it! Do you work for a three letter?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Top comment at Zero Hedge:

The Kiev government needs to be put down like the dog they are.

EDIT: if it was indeed ISIS, then yes the US just did a direct act of war against Russia. ... ISIS = CIA . . . And the Russians know it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Newsmax news just reported ISIS claimed the attack

Hummm, who made ISIS? Zero and the Clowns

Same crew who blew Nordstream 2.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Top comment at Zero Hedge:

The Kiev government needs to be put down like the dog they are.

EDIT: if it was indeed ISIS, then yes the US just did a direct act of war against Russia. ... ISIS = CIA . . . And the Russians know it.

Bingo. Dang. Beat me to it.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,288
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.