Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Just that . Seems like the whole world is in dire need of direction.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Alex

I’ll take Hebrew History for a 100

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No, we have a Messai, Donald Trump can be our President.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That's why the leftist f"cks hate him because he is the messiah just coming back and that the fact they hate anyone but themselves with the priveledge of making mean tweets. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
That's why the leftist f"cks hate him because he is the messiah just coming back and that the fact they hate anyone but themselves with the priveledge of making mean tweets. Mb
When you look at all the people after him , to destroy him , very few people could shake this off. Trump had made big sacrifices in his life for the benefit of the U.S. Time will tell!

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Politically? I believe so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Uhhh.....let's take it easy here a bit fellows.

Trump is just a man.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good grief.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
no. he is just a man. best chance our country has for president. but we ,as a nation are too far gone.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He might just be a man being used as a tool of the lord.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The 3.5 Billion will come in Handy!

Anyone buying Shares?

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/23/24.

KB

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No.....

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
This

And this again

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
When you look at all the people after him , to destroy him , very few people could shake this off. Trump had made big sacrifices in his life for the benefit of the U.S. Time will tell!
I believe that he prays to the same God that I do, and I like and trust him because of this, and the fact that he is obviously being persecuted by people I despise. Allied people often share the same enemies, so I believe him to be an American Patriot.
I’m sure he’s a mortal man with some of the same weaknesses and frailties that we all share. I’m praying for him because I believe he is on our side.
I would loan him my truck, let him shoot my guns, even let him pet my dog!😀
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

if he is the best the lord can do.....we truly are fu'cked.....the guy is a real estate developer, reality show host, that is a billionaire who wants to be president.....dosent make him a bad guy...but sent/used by god.....no.....bob

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Oh, he is a tool. Just seems far fetched that he could be a tool of our God.

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

Suppose I am wishing for something more miraculous if I am hoping to unite polar opposite freeloaders & those who are getting things done.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 03/23/24.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

he wont unite the country...because he cant and wont make the effort/sacrifice to do so.....talking about ego....bob

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Trump gets bashed for his past all the time. Make a comparison though between him and biden. Trump has sinned as every last one of us have. From the accounts I have read he has done what the Bible teaches and asked God to forgive him of those sins. Those sins of the past are with God as they never happened. The same with any of us that take the route of salvation. His actions in office showed a man that was trying to do for America what God wants. One significant action was his choices that set the Supreme Court up to change the policies from Roe V Wade. I for one believe that brought a hearty amount of approval from God.

Now a few things on biden and others of his kind. He has spent his entire public office holding days supporting abortion as far as I am aware of. He has not stopped and even is doubling down to promote it. That is not a character flaw but an outright thumb in the eye to God. biden promotes all forms of illegal activity. He is willingly doing so. He is not ignorant of the crime and destruction his decisions are bringing to our nation but fighting for them.

I well remember all those here and in public life that were bashing Trump while he ran for office before 2016. Many have had the good sense to recant their accusations but even after 4 years of seeing him do more in those 4 years to promote the good of this nation some persist in still hating him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That's them african tribesman that hunted the lions with Michael Douglas in Ghost and the darkness isn't it?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

That's them african tribesman that hunted the lions with Michael Douglas in Ghost and the darkness isn't it?

no a soccer player.......bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe that many in government, on both sides of the isle are actually guilty of treason. They have betrayed their oath of office, they have intentionally supported many things that have physically harmed the nation. They have often worked against public welfare in order to gain power and wealth.
Now if this is not treason, worthy of death by firing squad, you tell me what is.
Many republicans hold investigations and hearings. They ask tough questions, the look to the public and conservatives as good candidates. They get votes for that.
But when it comes time for someone to be indicted and actually do the perp walk, nothing at all
Happens.
I like Trump, but I believe he should have indicated some of the people who are guilty as sin. I would have burned HiLIARy down. It could have been done, and her vindictive nature would have exposed a lot of impropriety. Information about eachother is what holds this cabal together.
They’re all guilty together, if not actually involved in things, they’re at least accessories to the crime.
A new broom sweeps clean. One good man is not enough. We the people must stand up together if we are to be saved. The price of freedom is almost always paid in blood 🩸!
The bill is coming due again!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by jackmountain

no a soccer player.......bob

Mark played hockey, not soccer. 🤔

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. My Messiah is Jesus Christ. I'll follow none other

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
But first we gatta. get him elected

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike

AMEN!

KB

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I fear for the worse, I pray we are able to defeat the opposition. Don’t expect it to be a fair election

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seen it all now. Defining who GOD will choose to use or not use. Even for the fire this is beyond belief. Dumbfounded has new meaning……

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morgoth
I fear for the worse, I pray we are able to defeat the opposition. Don’t expect it to be a fair election

If we don’t win, we should not blame the cheaters. We know they cheated on 2020 and we did nothing. We effectively and nearly literally screwed ourselves.
As I said, all that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
I pray we can elect a leader who will work on our behalf, and I pray also that we patriots will stand behind him. It’s certainly not a one man job.
We The People can speak with the voice of a lion. We still have the power to save this wonderful nation, and pass the heritage of freedom and self government on to our children. It is our duty.
Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst. The bad guys won’t give up. It’s life and death for both sides. If we lose this, we’re not worthy of America.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

If we don’t win, we should not blame the cheaters. We know they cheated on 2020 and we did nothing. We effectively and nearly literally screwed ourselves.
As I said, all that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
I pray we can elect a leader who will work on our behalf, and I pray also that we patriots will stand behind him. It’s certainly not a one man job.
We The People can speak with the voice of a lion. We still have the power to save this wonderful nation, and pass the heritage of freedom and self government on to our children. It is our duty.
Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst. The bad guys won’t give up. It’s life and death for both sides. If we lose this, we’re not worthy of America.

Even if he does win and is seated he’ll be a lame duck and totally encircled by the swamp which makes his VP pick and possible successor very important this year.

As mentioned earlier in another thread Trump will pretty much be limited to EOs which is a major thing of interest like canceling all of Biden’s EOs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
Seen it all now. Defining who GOD will choose to use or not use. Even for the fire this is beyond belief. Dumbfounded has new meaning……

Surprised when %50 of the members aren't men of faith ?, they call our Lord the fairy unicorn in the sky.....really ?. Watch how they act then remind me of how conservative they are again please, our country was founded on faith in God...it's even on all of our money, but noooooooo not for the Ultra conservative Fire lololol

Hypocrites & posers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.

I'd say that will happen when pigs fly. I believe he would have accomplished more in his term as president if he had spent less time running his mouth about things and people that were inconsequential, and more time working on things that were.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
This subject sure smoked out the closet dems for FFS.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
No.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There is only one true messiah. His name is Jesus Christ!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jag sure has bent the knee that’s for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking

So, you must be one of those who place Trump above God.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by efw
That’s a fact.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

why?....so trump is your savior?.....do you pray to him?......get a grip...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I'd say that will happen when pigs fly. I believe he would have accomplished more in his term as president if he had spent less time running his mouth about things and people that were inconsequential, and more time working on things that were.

this is a fact......he will not unite sh'it.....to self centered. I will vote for him again but dont except to much ....bob

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Suppose I am wishing for something more miraculous if I am hoping to unite polar opposite freeloaders & those who are getting things done.

I'm voting for him even if I have to write him in. Problem will be he's gonna have to spend the majority of time fighting the politicians again! Seems like that's all he could do first time around and the Republicans claiming to be conservatives are gonna once again sit on their thumbs and say and do nothing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Could Donald J Trump be the new Messiah? Just that . Seems like the whole world is in dire need of direction.

No, He is not the Messiah. He is just a Man. I believe he is a good man with good intentions. He is far from perfect, like most of us.
But I don't think many can say they are better of with Biden.

Trump Did a lot of good for this Country in 4 years. Biden has all but destroyed it, and is still doing his best to do so.

Trump is the Man we need in the White House to turn this mess around. I will continue to support him. I think with the experience gained during his first term, He will be even more effective the next time around.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The dimtards sure are scared of him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His speaking his mind is why the ones that love him do love him. He tells what needs to be told not what you necessarily want to hear. If he starts choosing his words and exercising caution he will just be another candidate.

He did not get this far by being careful of feelings. I like a man that tells the truth and states it plainly even if the truth is rough to hear.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The dimtards sure are scared of him.

not even close...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
His speaking his mind is why the ones that love him do love him. He tells what needs to be told not what you necessarily want to hear. If he starts choosing his words and exercising caution he will just be another candidate.

He did not get this far by being careful of feelings. I like a man that tells the truth and states it plainly even if the truth is rough to hear.

true to a point....but if you cant bring people together to enact real change...not eo's...what good is it?....lock her up...he was right on the money...people ate it up....?....this time around hopefully he will use any and everything at his disposal to get as much done as possible with laws that cant be changed so easily....and my main concern is the Border . it "trumps" anything. it is/will be the death of our country......bob

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

big difference between saying what needs to be said vs running your mouth...you know that...bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's just a man and flawed like we all are. He has shown what he can do even without much help from his own party. He is courageous and willing to take the establishment on. With our help in electing good conservative constitutionalists in congress he could do much better. Considering what we have now he is the closest thing we have to a savior of America as it was founded as there is at our disposal. It's not going to come easy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DonFischer

I'm voting for him even if I have to write him in. Problem will be he's gonna have to spend the majority of time fighting the politicians again! Seems like that's all he could do first time around and the Republicans claiming to be conservatives are gonna once again sit on their thumbs and say and do nothing.

This is why whoever he picks as his VP is the most important decision of his life. In 4 years the VP pick will be running for POTUS and if Donald makes a wise choice, it will be a no brainer.

We just have to reduce the democRAT cheating machine to a bad memory. The democRATs are going to fight that tooth and nail. Without cheating, they have no game plan.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol no

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
All things true need not be said. Just because a woman has an ugly baby doesn’t mean you tell her while trying to sell her a new car. True but not beneficial. As smart as Trump is he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend that fact. He has no votes to lose in a rigged election.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Yes

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

I roll my eyes at the stained glass Jesuses commissioned by people that never took remedial population studies of any kind. Effeminate Jesus with milky skin and smooth limp fingers doesn’t match reality.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes

In a letter, supposedly written by Pontius Pilate, he described Jesus as having light colored skin and hair. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not the letter is authentic. The Vatican says it is, the Jews claim is it not because in the letter Pilate tried to put the entire blame on the crucifixion of Christ on the Jews, attempting to excuse himself.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Yes

What are you talking about??

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's just a man and flawed like we all are. He has shown what he can do even without much help from his own party. He is courageous and willing to take the establishment on. With our help in electing good conservative constitutionalists in congress he could do much better. Considering what we have now he is the closest thing we have to a savior of America as it was founded as there is at our disposal. It's not going to come easy.
I hope he learned a lot from his first go round. Not only did he have to contend with the Democrats, over half the Republicans fought him

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe that many in government, on both sides of the isle are actually guilty of treason. They have betrayed their oath of office, they have intentionally supported many things that have physically harmed the nation. They have often worked against public welfare in order to gain power and wealth.
Now if this is not treason, worthy of death by firing squad, you tell me what is.
Many republicans hold investigations and hearings. They ask tough questions, the look to the public and conservatives as good candidates. They get votes for that.
But when it comes time for someone to be indicted and actually do the perp walk, nothing at all
Happens.
I like Trump, but I believe he should have indicated some of the people who are guilty as sin. I would have burned HiLIARy down. It could have been done, and her vindictive nature would have exposed a lot of impropriety. Information about eachother is what holds this cabal together.
They’re all guilty together, if not actually involved in things, they’re at least accessories to the crime.
A new broom sweeps clean. One good man is not enough. We the people must stand up together if we are to be saved. The price of freedom is almost always paid in blood 🩸!
The bill is coming due again!
Reon

I believe God is using Trump, And God wants us to back him as a point garde LET GOD do the rest with whomever He choses .

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes

In a letter, supposedly written by Pontius Pilate, he described Jesus as having light colored skin and hair. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not the letter is authentic. The Vatican says it is, the Jews claim is it not because in the letter Pilate tried to put the entire blame on the crucifixion of Christ on the Jews, attempting to excuse himself.

Well that's interesting, Jews don't believe in the New Testament, so Jesus as a messiah never existed. They say a man named Jesus might have lived, but they are still waiting for the messiah to arrive. But many people in the area were almost black in skin color, so olive skinned would be considered lighter.

As I best understand my Jewish friends faith anyway, obviously the bible isn't used in their religion.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

big difference between saying what needs to be said vs running your mouth...you know that...bob
Which politicians run their mouths? Which politicians say what needs to be said? Or did you read something I didn't write?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
All things true need not be said. Just because a woman has an ugly baby doesn’t mean you tell her while trying to sell her a new car. True but not beneficial. As smart as Trump is he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend that fact. He has no votes to lose in a rigged election.
If the election is rigged, does it matter how many votes he gets? Or how many he loses?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Which politicians run their mouths? Which politicians say what needs to be said? Or did you read something I didn't write?

you are being dense.....bob

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
well anyway Trump 2024 is the much better choice if your a hunter and or a gun man . Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Where is red face? We really need a meme dump.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

So, you must be one of those who place Trump above God.

😂. I didn’t say he was.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If the election is rigged, does it matter how many votes he gets? Or how many he loses?

Well it will be rigged so is there any use in voting at all? Just give up? Democrats been rigging elections longer than most realize. The more votes they have to manufacture the more difficult to win. Like it or not Trump enjoys cheap shots. Lots of voters are shallow enough to let that affect their choice. Sometimes it’s better to just keep quiet when you’re ahead and there’s nothing positive to gain by talking. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Yes

Well that's interesting, Jews don't believe in the New Testament, so Jesus as a messiah never existed. They say a man named Jesus might have lived, but they are still waiting for the messiah to arrive. But many people in the area were almost black in skin color, so olive skinned would be considered lighter.

As I best understand my Jewish friends faith anyway, obviously the bible isn't used in their religion.

Cum On give US your Mel Gibson take on Pilate

I see what You Did There ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange

Yes

Cum On give US your Mel Gibson take on Pilate

I see what You Did There ..

Just informing others of Jewish beliefs, if you have facts to the contrary please list them up. Don't care about Mel Gibson or his opinion, Mad Max was his only decent movie lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to about the 6:50 minute mark

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by efw
That’s a fact.

That's in case he ever meets Trump.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Someone hasn’t seen Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, or the Patriot. What a flaming idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Come on, that's hot garbage. It's been rewritten and translated numerous times.....it's accuracy or validity is questionable at best.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Someone hasn’t seen Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, or the Patriot. What a flaming idiot.

You must enjoy the Disney channel and morning cartoons, if you think Wallace was 5' 6" and weighed 150lbs lol....but appreciate your childish humor as usual.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You must enjoy the Disney channel and morning cartoons, if you think Wallace was 5' 6" and weighed 150lbs lol....but appreciate your childish humor as usual.
What an idiot!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Come on, that's hot garbage. It's been rewritten and translated numerous times.....it's accuracy or validity is questionable at best.

Ok ..

You crossed the Line ..

Pilate let’s Hear it ..

No Dancing..

No Floating like a Butterfly

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am shocked that mouserand9mm and DBT, have not jumped in by now.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What an idiot!

Watch it, your redundant simplistic insults show your true IQ....hey post some more stupid meme's for us to look at for months, go outside today for the first time since Christmas. Maybe shoot some guns(if you own any), maybe scout for turkey(if you hunt), maybe get lost in the woods(since you never walk in them).

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What an idiot!

Watch it, your redundant simplistic insults show your true IQ....hey post some more stupid meme's for us to look at for months, go outside today for the first time since Christmas. Maybe shoot some guns(if you own any), maybe scout for turkey(if you hunt), maybe get lost in the woods(since you never walk in them).
You’re an idiot, Bwana.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uhhh.....let's take it easy here a bit fellows.

Trump is just a man.
BLASPHEMY!

Sorry, a Robin Williams quote from 'The Survivors" popped into my head. Underrated line.

Showed that movie to my son when he was a kid and occasionally one of us will still start a sentence with, "Wes says......."

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'll agree that it's very controversial. There has always been a battle between the Roman Catholic church and the Jews. The Catholics blame the Jews for crucifying Jesus, and the Jews say it was all on Pilate. The Bible pretty much puts the blame on both, with the Jews getting the lions share. But, at the same time, there is no real way to know whether or not that "letter" is truthful or not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'll agree that it's very controversial. There has always been a battle between the Roman Catholic church and the Jews. The Catholics blame the Jews for crucifying Jesus, and the Jews say it was all on Pilate. The Bible pretty much puts the blame on both, with the Jews getting the lions share. But, at the same time, there is no real way to know whether or not that "letter" is truthful or not.

Truthful or accurate, are 2 complete different animals. It's an impossibility that it's "accurate", because of the translations that have taken place. It's impossible to accurately reflect an author's finite thoughts, when translators are used multiple times....the bible proves that fact out, and I'm a man of faith(unlike #Alwaysindoors). Theologians and experts have debated this for centuries, and it will continue until they find a way to abolish religion to the masses.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What’s so Complicated

There’s a Hand Full of Powerful Jews and a Dago Magistrate in a Room passing judgment on another Jew that the other Jews don’t Like .

In fact they want the Soul Jew Dead..

And that’s what Happened..

Translation

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Holy Moses this ain’t Rocket Science

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What’s so Complicated

There’s a Hand Full of Powerful Jews and a Dago Magistrate in a Room passing judgment on another Jew that the other Jews don’t Like .

Translation

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Adam lived to the age of 800 years old, Seth to the age of 807 years old....could you break the chronological science down for that please ?, then tell us how Moses died at 120 years old.

Can't be that tough right ?,
Thanks

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What’s so Complicated

Translation

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Adam lived to the age of 800 years old, Seth to the age of 807 years old....could you break the chronological science down for that please ?, then tell us how Moses died at 120 years old.

Can't be that tough right ?,
Thanks

Pssss

Dude we’re over Here ..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
More like Job than Jesus. More like Judas in loyalty to Israel over US. We shall see what the Demons and the Deep permit us in November. After all Trump is mortal, if all else fails. There is no salvation in store for this nation before the great unraveling.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Good grief.

Not a messiah but a far better man than Toot or Biden.

Dog I rescued in January

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Good grief.

Not a messiah but a far better man than Toot or Biden.

Agree!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You missed the point being raised. Trump's unchecked ego and coarse bombast cost him the support of thousands who agreed with his vision, although they might have doubted his sincerity. That was very stupid and nothing like the mush mouth politicking you suggest.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Addle Infant Idiots that can’t see the Totality of a Dystopian State Forming before their Lying eYe’s ..

Extinguishing the Mean Tweet is far more important than Saving their own Existence

Financial, Constitutional Rights be Dam

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
For those that think Trump is rough around the edges and don't like the mean tweets, get over it. He calls it like he see's it. The People have spoken. He's our guy.

Either stand up for this Country as the founders meant it to be, or be part of it's destruction. Pick a side. There's no Happy middle of the road BS this time around.

A
Alan_C Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Your spot on JC!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You missed the point being raised. Trump's unchecked ego and coarse bombast cost him the support of thousands who agreed with his vision, although they might have doubted his sincerity. That was very stupid and nothing like the mush mouth politicking you suggest.
Trump got 63,000,000 votes in 2016. He got 74,000,000 in 2020. (If you believe the official results.)

But you think he lost the support of thousands.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Our Country, and ultimately the world, need to know the true Messiah. It is our only hope, and the evil that's been going on will continue without His intervention.

Trump is a willing vessel, nothing more, and God can use him.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This. It's been done before and many times at that. Moses and King David and King Cyrus are but a few.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, King David didn't drain the Nephilim Neonazi Illuminati Cabal Swamp from the entire world.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Why! It only helped him get 12 million more votes. You sound like you're a pawn from CNN.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Happens.

Reon

And who's DOJ do you think would prosecute them? The leftist Dimocommies DOJ or the RINOS DOJ? Oh, thats right, tbey are one and the same.

Iirc Q said something about not doing that until the DOJ was cleaned of traitors too.

Maybe Q had a Clue?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

GOD said HIS man has no fear. And HE would open a way for him.

Sounds to me like Trumps the man.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Surprised when %50 of the members aren't men of faith ?, they call our Lord the fairy unicorn in the sky.....really ?. Watch how they act then remind me of how conservative they are again please, our country was founded on faith in God...it's even on all of our money, but noooooooo not for the Ultra conservative Fire lololol

Hypocrites & posers.

Well, there is that.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yes

Yeah, me too. Now ifin we just knew what HE looked like.

Did GOD say anything about even the elect being decieved?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

this is a fact......he will not unite sh'it.....to self centered. I will vote for him again but dont except to much ....bob

So you're still on the crew saying Trump is lying too? IOW, you think him saying The best is yet to come and We will Make America Great Again are BS?

I think Trump and the Patriots have them surrounded and are leading the snowflakes to see the error of their ways, just as Q has indicated.

And I think it's GODS PLAN.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DonFischer

I'm voting for him even if I have to write him in. Problem will be he's gonna have to spend the majority of time fighting the politicians again!.

Not if they are in jail. Most are part of the Swamp. That's why the politicians are against him. They are guilty. That's why there is Panic in DC.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pete53
well anyway Trump 2024 is the much better choice if your a hunter and or a gun man OR WANT AMERICAAND THE WORLD TO SURVIVE AS WE KNOW IT. Pete53
FIXT.

Like Q said, If America goes, the world goes.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks for the truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No one has ever picked up 12 million more legal votes in their second run, iirc.
Trump got 74 million legal votes to Bidens 39 million.
More people liked Trump telling the rough truth than disliked it.

Maybe listen to a rally or 3. When he uses rough language against the Traitors and Pedophiles and Dimocommie scum the crowd goes wild.

The Fake Nues MSM pushed that BS as to why Trump lost and suckers lapped it up.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Your spot on JC!
Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

You're dividing yourself.

President Trump doesn't have the power to divide or unite,, that power belongs to the individual.

Have you always depended on some one else?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You missed the point being rais]ed. Trump's unchecked ego and coarse bombast cost him the support of thousands who agreed with his vision, although they might have doubted his sincerity. That was very stupid and nothing like the mush mouth politicking you suggest.

Irony............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

First off it ain't DJT or any given president that created "disunity" in this country. It simply is what it is. We are different people with different values that cannot co-exist. Eventually, one side is gonna win and the other lose. The reason traditional Americans love DJT is because he fights back. Its just that simple.

I have zero interest in becoming "united" with the communist sorry assed filth that is today's democratic voter unless they totally change their ways. If anyone wants to be pals with me they will have to at a minimum:

Reject the transgender and LGBTQ movement which includes the genital mutilation of children
Reject open borders with the drug and human trafficking that goes with them.
Reject communism or socialism if you prefer
Reject DEI and ALL the "woke" horsecrap.
Embrace the U.S. constitution as written.

Otherwise, they get a Laurel and Hardy "GFY" from me.

And no, DJT ain't the Messiah....that's just ignorant. Perhaps Biden is a judgement against the U.S handed down by the real Messiah. We forgot his name so he gave us a President who can't remember his.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You missed the point being rais]ed. Trump's unchecked ego and coarse bombast cost him the support of thousands who agreed with his vision, although they might have doubted his sincerity. That was very stupid and nothing like the mush mouth politicking you suggest.

Irony............

Yep

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RJY66

First off it ain't DJT or any given president that created "disunity" in this country. It simply is what it is. We are different people with different values that cannot co-exist. Eventually, one side is gonna win and the other lose. The reason traditional Americans love DJT is because he fights back. Its just that simple.

I have zero interest in becoming "united" with the communist sorry assed filth that is today's democratic voter unless they totally change their ways. If anyone wants to be pals with me they will have to at a minimum:

Reject the transgender and LGBTQ movement which includes the genital mutilation of children
Reject open borders with the drug and human trafficking that goes with them.
Reject communism or socialism if you prefer
Reject DEI and ALL the "woke" horsecrap.
Embrace the U.S. constitution as written.

Otherwise, they get a Laurel and Hardy "GFY" from me.

And no, DJT ain't the Messiah....that's just ignorant. Perhaps Biden is a judgement against the U.S handed down by the real Messiah. We forgot his name so he gave us a President who can't remember his.

Well said, but I think you missed Trump saying Biden was shot in the head, a different guy, not the same guy, didn't know if he was alive or dead. Clues.

That if he hit Joe in his fake nose plastic would shatter....

Here is one of 3 who play Joe. He's Redpilling Millions

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Irony............

Yep

OK! So may be I was wrong. Maybe I was right but it was of so little importance, it didn't matter. Would that be right and wrong at the same time? Right = Wrong in weight or volume? I better stop thinking about it and try to fit in....I'm sorry.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
You guys need to read the ten commandments

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nope! Read what the Bible actually says for yourself. Don't listen to a quack twisting words.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
So you get to ignore what you want when it comes to god's teachings. I believe that the ten commandments are in the bible also. You are not a true Christian just a fake one.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Far in the future a man dies and goes to heaven . Saint Peter meets him at the gate and checks his book then lets him in . They are walking through heaven and see a tall broad man in a suit and tie with blond hair and wearing a MAGA hat . The man says to St. Peter is that Donald Trump? St. Peter says ,no that is God . He only thinks he is Donald Trump .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 204guy, 23 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,206
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.