Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by moosemike
No. My Messiah is Jesus Christ. I'll follow none other

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

What are you talking about??

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's just a man and flawed like we all are. He has shown what he can do even without much help from his own party. He is courageous and willing to take the establishment on. With our help in electing good conservative constitutionalists in congress he could do much better. Considering what we have now he is the closest thing we have to a savior of America as it was founded as there is at our disposal. It's not going to come easy.
I hope he learned a lot from his first go round. Not only did he have to contend with the Democrats, over half the Republicans fought him

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I believe that many in government, on both sides of the isle are actually guilty of treason. They have betrayed their oath of office, they have intentionally supported many things that have physically harmed the nation. They have often worked against public welfare in order to gain power and wealth.
Now if this is not treason, worthy of death by firing squad, you tell me what is.
Many republicans hold investigations and hearings. They ask tough questions, the look to the public and conservatives as good candidates. They get votes for that.
But when it comes time for someone to be indicted and actually do the perp walk, nothing at all
Happens.
I like Trump, but I believe he should have indicated some of the people who are guilty as sin. I would have burned HiLIARy down. It could have been done, and her vindictive nature would have exposed a lot of impropriety. Information about eachother is what holds this cabal together.
They’re all guilty together, if not actually involved in things, they’re at least accessories to the crime.
A new broom sweeps clean. One good man is not enough. We the people must stand up together if we are to be saved. The price of freedom is almost always paid in blood 🩸!
The bill is coming due again!
Reon

I believe God is using Trump, And God wants us to back him as a point garde LET GOD do the rest with whomever He choses .

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

In a letter, supposedly written by Pontius Pilate, he described Jesus as having light colored skin and hair. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not the letter is authentic. The Vatican says it is, the Jews claim is it not because in the letter Pilate tried to put the entire blame on the crucifixion of Christ on the Jews, attempting to excuse himself.

Well that's interesting, Jews don't believe in the New Testament, so Jesus as a messiah never existed. They say a man named Jesus might have lived, but they are still waiting for the messiah to arrive. But many people in the area were almost black in skin color, so olive skinned would be considered lighter.

As I best understand my Jewish friends faith anyway, obviously the bible isn't used in their religion.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

big difference between saying what needs to be said vs running your mouth...you know that...bob
Which politicians run their mouths? Which politicians say what needs to be said? Or did you read something I didn't write?

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by shootem
All things true need not be said. Just because a woman has an ugly baby doesn’t mean you tell her while trying to sell her a new car. True but not beneficial. As smart as Trump is he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend that fact. He has no votes to lose in a rigged election.
If the election is rigged, does it matter how many votes he gets? Or how many he loses?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

big difference between saying what needs to be said vs running your mouth...you know that...bob
Which politicians run their mouths? Which politicians say what needs to be said? Or did you read something I didn't write?

you are being dense.....bob

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
well anyway Trump 2024 is the much better choice if your a hunter and or a gun man . Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Where is red face? We really need a meme dump.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by viking
This subject sure smoked out the closet dems for FFS.

So, you must be one of those who place Trump above God.

😂. I didn’t say he was.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by shootem
All things true need not be said. Just because a woman has an ugly baby doesn’t mean you tell her while trying to sell her a new car. True but not beneficial. As smart as Trump is he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend that fact. He has no votes to lose in a rigged election.
If the election is rigged, does it matter how many votes he gets? Or how many he loses?

Well it will be rigged so is there any use in voting at all? Just give up? Democrats been rigging elections longer than most realize. The more votes they have to manufacture the more difficult to win. Like it or not Trump enjoys cheap shots. Lots of voters are shallow enough to let that affect their choice. Sometimes it’s better to just keep quiet when you’re ahead and there’s nothing positive to gain by talking. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

Yes

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

In a letter, supposedly written by Pontius Pilate, he described Jesus as having light colored skin and hair. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not the letter is authentic. The Vatican says it is, the Jews claim is it not because in the letter Pilate tried to put the entire blame on the crucifixion of Christ on the Jews, attempting to excuse himself.

Well that's interesting, Jews don't believe in the New Testament, so Jesus as a messiah never existed. They say a man named Jesus might have lived, but they are still waiting for the messiah to arrive. But many people in the area were almost black in skin color, so olive skinned would be considered lighter.

As I best understand my Jewish friends faith anyway, obviously the bible isn't used in their religion.

Cum On give US your Mel Gibson take on Pilate

I see what You Did There ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange

Yes

Cum On give US your Mel Gibson take on Pilate

I see what You Did There ..

Just informing others of Jewish beliefs, if you have facts to the contrary please list them up. Don't care about Mel Gibson or his opinion, Mad Max was his only decent movie lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to about the 6:50 minute mark

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by efw
Jag sure has bent the knee that’s for sure.
That’s a fact.

That's in case he ever meets Trump.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Someone hasn’t seen Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, or the Patriot. What a flaming idiot.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Come on, that's hot garbage. It's been rewritten and translated numerous times.....it's accuracy or validity is questionable at best.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Someone hasn’t seen Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, or the Patriot. What a flaming idiot.

You must enjoy the Disney channel and morning cartoons, if you think Wallace was 5' 6" and weighed 150lbs lol....but appreciate your childish humor as usual.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

You must enjoy the Disney channel and morning cartoons, if you think Wallace was 5' 6" and weighed 150lbs lol....but appreciate your childish humor as usual.
What an idiot!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

Come on, that's hot garbage. It's been rewritten and translated numerous times.....it's accuracy or validity is questionable at best.

Ok ..

You crossed the Line ..

Pilate let’s Hear it ..

No Dancing..

No Floating like a Butterfly

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,651
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.