Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
i know many realize that there is no bipartisan check in the District of Corruption....they are just one big SWAMP!

I learned this long ago as a Republican after continuously (and I wasn't the only one) begging via letters, emails, phone calls, etc. for them to control the border. All I got was bogus promises and nothing ever changes. It's the same with everything else.

Their is a minority of elitist oligarchs that call the shots. The people's will means nothing. Witness the stolen 2020 election. We were founded as a constitutional republic yet we are not represented. They only represent their big money donors.

I have been an Independent for years now and want nothing to do with political swamp parties.

Trump is the only one who can save us. Like he says "they are not after me, they are after you"

MAGA!

" trump is the only one who can save us"......you probably watch church channels also......bob
What is your opinion on what/who can save this country?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by viking
I’d hit it.

She put some videos on Instagram some time back of her workout. I would too.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by viking
I’d hit it.

I would too with plenty alcohol and pitch-black dark no lights

Standards matter!

Heh.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
ol mike...it sure isn't trump....reading about history and how long empires last.....all of them.....we will be no different. the outcome is pretty much the same time after time......we are headed down the path at an alarming rate.

will it be slowed down here or there....sure....but to go back to the glory years?.....depending on who you ask.....no....bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ol mike...it sure isn't trump....reading about history and how long empires last.....all of them.....we will be no different. the outcome is pretty much the same time after time......we are headed down the path at an alarming rate.

will it be slowed down here or there....sure....but to go back to the glory years?.....depending on who you ask.....no....bob
So just accept it and give up, Gotchya

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
They're going to keep trying until they loose the majority. That seems to be the plan.

repub party is fu'cked up.....everyone one of them, no unity.....to much showboating never get anything done.....bob
How many years have we been asking them to stop this spending? They throw the threat out there that the government is going to shut down and every time the republicans buy it, in truth they just don't care and yes as you mention it's all showboating. I knew this speaker would be no different than the last, the republican party hasn't bled enough for that to happen. Fine with me if Greene wants him out. The next will be the same though. We're not gaining any ground but at least the mask is off on just how pathetic the republican party is at this point and it's not pathetic because they fail to run a smooth operation it's because they just keep kicking the can down the road. If you want a conservative government there can be no unity with what is sitting in congress for the most part. Their main objective is to pander and serve their own interest. It's sure not abiding to the Constitution or even old fashioned common sense.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

I am not you steve...history is rarely proven wrong...no emotion , just a fact......did the civil war bring the nation together?.....did it set the nation on the righteous path?....will another one magically reset us back to a time and place we can all agree on what is the best spot in our history to revert back to? .......answer that, I would like to hear your thoughts on it...no name calling etc....bob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard for me to believe she got elected to such a high office. Listening to her talk sounds like being member of an HOA in a trailer park would be about right

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I am not you steve...history is rarely proven wrong...no emotion , just a fact......did the civil war bring the nation together?.....did it set the nation on the righteous path?....will another one magically reset us back to a time and place we can all agree on what is the best spot in our history to revert back to? .......answer that, I would like to hear your thoughts on it...no name calling etc....bob
Neat dodge. Are you suggesting we just give up 'cause a collapsing empire is inevitable?

Or do you have an idea on how to save the Empire?

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I need to give her my job ; swapping the floors of the local hall with a wet mop.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
Yes it does. Plan or not, they're only one more away from Jefferies as Speaker. Is it worth it?
Is what worth it?

The Republican leadership has planned on handing the House back to the Democrats long before MTG and Gaetz called them out.

I believe they implemented this “ Plan” the day Trump announced he was running for re-election.

More proof.

What Mike Gallagher and the Uniparty Are Plotting to Deny Trump His Presidency

Gallagher, who is currently serving as the chairman of the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, last month announced that he will not seek reelection.

Instead of serving out the rest of his term, Gallagher will retire early leaving the GOP with a one-vote majority!

But it’s worse than that.

Gallagher announced he will leave in mid-April. If Gallagher would have left before April 9th he would have triggered a special election in his district. Because he is leaving after April 9th but still in April, there will be no special election so the seat will remain empty.

This ensures that Republicans will lose another seat in Congress.

This is how the Uniparty works.

They do everything they can to screw their voters.

Dirty Ken Buck already said more Republicans will follow him out of Congress before the year ends.

This will give Democrats the majority just as the 2024 election unfolds.

Emerald Robinson: The early retirements of Ken Buck and Mike Gallagher are part of a scheme by the uniparty cabal to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election. How? They want to flip the House blue in time to nullify the electoral vote via the 14th Amendment.

The Uniparty never sleeps..

The early retirements of Ken Buck and Mike Gallagher are part of a scheme by the uniparty cabal to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.

How? They want to flip the House blue in time to nullify the electoral vote via the 14th Amendment.

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) March 23, 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/emerald-robinson-what-mike-gallagher-uniparty-are-plotting/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
NO Republican Speaker of the House wants to have a government shutdown hung around their neck when budget votes come forward.

ETA:
The democrats have them (republicans) boxed in when it comes to budget voting.

Last edited by Houston_2; 03/23/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
Yes it does. Plan or not, they're only one more away from Jefferies as Speaker. Is it worth it?
Is what worth it?

The Republican leadership has planned on handing the House back to the Democrats long before MTG and Gaetz called them out.

I believe they implemented this “ Plan” the day Trump announced he was running for re-election.

More proof.

What Mike Gallagher and the Uniparty Are Plotting to Deny Trump His Presidency

Gallagher, who is currently serving as the chairman of the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, last month announced that he will not seek reelection.

Instead of serving out the rest of his term, Gallagher will retire early leaving the GOP with a one-vote majority!

But it’s worse than that.

Gallagher announced he will leave in mid-April. If Gallagher would have left before April 9th he would have triggered a special election in his district. Because he is leaving after April 9th but still in April, there will be no special election so the seat will remain empty.

This ensures that Republicans will lose another seat in Congress.

This is how the Uniparty works.

They do everything they can to screw their voters.

Dirty Ken Buck already said more Republicans will follow him out of Congress before the year ends.

This will give Democrats the majority just as the 2024 election unfolds.

Emerald Robinson: The early retirements of Ken Buck and Mike Gallagher are part of a scheme by the uniparty cabal to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election. How? They want to flip the House blue in time to nullify the electoral vote via the 14th Amendment.

The Uniparty never sleeps..

The early retirements of Ken Buck and Mike Gallagher are part of a scheme by the uniparty cabal to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.

How? They want to flip the House blue in time to nullify the electoral vote via the 14th Amendment.

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) March 23, 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/emerald-robinson-what-mike-gallagher-uniparty-are-plotting/

Excellent article.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Johnson violated his word, on the house rules at at least three levels. Major was 72 hours prior to a vote to read a bill. Thus Johnson no longer has any integrety, a man without his word, any man is nothing without his word meaning a thing. A thief can be forgiven, but a liar is a liar forever.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rapier
Johnson violated his word, on the house rules at at least three levels. Major was 72 hours prior to a vote to read a bill. Thus Johnson no longer has any integrety, a man without his word, any man is nothing without his word meaning a thing. A thief can be forgiven, but a liar is a liar forever.

Are you surprised, I mean really

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rapier

We’re talking politicians and politics here. Sadly, anything goes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Hard for me to believe she got elected to such a high office. Listening to her talk sounds like being member of an HOA in a trailer park would be about right

Bernie sanders weighs in.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Bernie sanders weighs in.

LOL !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
If you judge a man by his enemies, Trump looks pretty good.

And the intensity of their attacks…. They afraid.

And that’s good. They know what coming. And that’s good.

DF

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (2UP, 2500HD, 405winash, 10Glocks, 35, 1OntarioJim, 10 invisible), 1,629 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,122
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.