Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This is exactly what I fear will happen here. These fighting age men that are coming here illegally can cripple us in a day. There will be a coordinated attack.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

^^^^This didn't age very well.

I guess Ukraine shouldn’t have done it then.
The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

As is common among the Putin Pufters they believe a higher power is speaking to them and they can decipher the message.

A deep self loathing transfers to the USA in general and everything wrong in their world is blamed on an evil USA. Conversly they search for a strong messiah and for many Putin fills that void.

The USA has plenty of problems yet it's still, by far, the best country ever in all of human history.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The USA has plenty of problems yet it's still, by far, the best country ever in all of human history.

That is if you ignore the fact that the USA is the biggest sh*t stirrer in the world. Every so called war since Vietnam was started as a way to make the MIC rich and powerful. Weve fugged over and interfered in so many governments and tried to install dictators like Zelensky now to the Shah of Iran.
Maybe we would be better off keeping our nose out.

Swifty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

John, on this we agree.

👍

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

As is common among the Putin Pufters they believe a higher power is speaking to them and they can decipher the message.

A deep self loathing transfers to the USA in general and everything wrong in their world is blamed on an evil USA. Conversly they search for a strong messiah and for many Putin fills that void.

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Puty Boi and his horde of Orcs are now in a "State of War". Looks like Putin is going to use this as an excuse to go from special millitary operation to war.

Opens up more room for mobilization.

Orcs now in "State of War"

Originally Posted by Reuters
Summary

Remarks show way conflict is sold to public is shifting

Could open door to further militarisation of society

Suggests conflict is of a prolonged more open-ended nature

Underlines depth of rift between Russia and the West

March 22 (Reuters) - Russia regards itself to be at war due to the West's intervention on Ukraine's side, the Kremlin said, shifting the language it uses to describe the conflict in an apparent move to prepare Russians for a longer and harder struggle. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov's comments, first to the Russian publication Arguments and Facts and then to reporters on a conference call on Friday, may sound unremarkable to Ukrainian and Western ears.
But inside Russia, where people have been told for the past two years to refer to the war in Ukraine as a "special military operation" - a phrase designed to underline the initially limited nature of the conflict - they represent a departure and look like part of a shift to prepare people mentally for a conflict which may require more sacrifices from them.

"We are in a state of war. Yes, it started out as a special military operation, but as soon as this group was formed, when the collective West became a participant in this on the side of Ukraine, it became a war for us," Peskov told Arguments and Facts.

"I am convinced of that. And everyone should understand this, for their internal motivation." He made his comments five days after President Vladimir Putin was re-elected for six more years and after what Kyiv said was Russia's largest air strike on Ukrainian energy infrastructure. They appear to signal that Russia is digging in for an even longer standoff over Ukraine with the United States and its allies.
They also give the Russian authorities more leeway with their own people to announce decisions more commonly associated with a war such as a further mobilisation.

"Now it's official: the SMO (Special Military Operation) is recognised as a war," said Tatiana Stanovaya, founder of the R.Politik analysis firm.
"Of course, the SMO de facto became a war a long time ago But this is a certain psychological boundary, beyond which different requests can be made of both the population and the elites than during the SMO," she said.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We'll Russia just caught the terrorists fleeing to the Ukrainian border.

No one is surprised

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Burns is an alcoholic childless tranny lgbtpedo worshipper. I'm shocked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FedGov needs to be terminated, starting with the CIA hq in Langley, ISIS = CIA

"Anyone with a cursory knowledge of ISIS knows that ISIS was a pet project of Israel and Obama. It's hard to take any report of anything out of the MSM, US intelligence services or the US government as credible.

Did ISIS do it? I wonder why they would, what would be the purpose? They already know that Russia has arguably the fiercest and most technologically advanced military in the world, with massive additional resources through their allies. They already know that if Russia believed it was an ISIS issue, Russia would terminate ISIS with a swift and deadly strike immediately.

If ISIS was involved, it probably would have been at the behest of the US government, but Russian intelligence points to Ukraine, which routes back to the CIA which would explain if ISIS was involved in any capacity. ISIS has been fostered by the CIA, and is an asset for hire.

Info from the US government is about as reliable as info on the blown up NORD STREAM 1 & 2 pipelines.

One thing is for certain, once Russia determines which terrorist group did it, retribution will be swift and it will be deadly. Russia treats prisoner of wars very differently than terrorists attacks against it's citizens.

Russia doesn't play when you harm Russian citizens or threaten it's motherland. There will only be one result, termination of the threat.

Russia is the exact opposite of the US in this regard and this is why Russians love Putin. Putin's priority is to protect it's citizens and it's sovereignty. The US government is exactly the opposite. Really, who loves the US government? Who can honestly say that the US protects its citizens and it's sovereignty? No lucid person could make that claim in the US
."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Did ISIS do it? I wonder why they would, what would be the purpose? They already know that Russia has arguably the fiercest and most technologically advanced military in the world, with massive additional resources through their allies. They already know that if Russia believed it was an ISIS issue, Russia would terminate ISIS with a swift and deadly strike immediately.
Bullschit

Russia is the exact opposite of the US in this regard and this is why Russians love Putin. Putin's priority is to protect its citizens and its sovereignty. The US government is exactly the opposite. Really, who loves the US government? Who can honestly say that the US protects its citizens and its sovereignty? No lucid person could make that claim in the US[/b]."[/i]
Fact

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by ribka
Burns is an alcoholic childless tranny lgbtpedo worshipper. I'm shocked

Always the projection tell when losing.

Projection is a psychological phenomenon where feelings directed towards the self are displaced towards other people.

Psychoanalysts regard projection as a defence mechanism of alterity concerning "inside" content mistaken to be coming from the "outside"

In its malignant forms, it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others, breeding misunderstanding and causing untold interpersonal damage.

Projection incorporates blame shifting and can manifest as shame dumping.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
Why would Isis want to piss off Russia?

ISIS hates the Orcs. Orcs support Assad in Syria.

Orcs are allied with Shia Iran. ISIS is Sunni.

The Putin Pufters here on the 24hr Campfire are allied with Shia Iranian jihadis.

Actually, That's not true. It's the CYA, FBEYE, DOJ, WEF, NWO, NGO's, etc that are aligned with and arming/funding Iran.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You’re a dipschit of the highest order. The government has absolutely nothing to do with the “country”. Whatever this country is still, it is in spite of the government and not because of it. And this country is being destroyed because of and BY our government.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You’re a dipschit of the highest order. The government has absolutely nothing to do with the “country”. Whatever this country is still, it is in spite of the government and not because of it. And this country is being destroyed because of and BY our government.

Joe Bob, the destruction of our country comes from a much bigger source. Our government is just the tool that’s being used.

Jmo

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Joe Bob, the destruction of our country comes from a much bigger source. Our government is just the tool that’s being used.

Jmo

You got a higher source than Satan? You know the guy I said was in complete control of our government a few posts ago?

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/23/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Jmo

You got a higher source than Satan? You know the guy I said was in complete control of our government a few posts ago?

I failed to realize that you talked with satan as your source.

You may have noticed that satan is somewhat inanimate. The bigger source that I mentioned is all human(s) organizations and most here know what those orgs are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52

That is if you ignore the fact that the USA is the biggest sh*t stirrer in the world. Every so called war since Vietnam was started as a way to make the MIC rich and powerful. Weve fugged over and interfered in so many governments and tried to install dictators like Zelensky now to the Shah of Iran.
Maybe we would be better off keeping our nose out.
Burns is too big of a dumbass to understand this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The level of your stupidity is beyond comprehension

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When you claim Satan is your source of info one can believe just about anything.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...points-finger-help-ukraine-11-terrorists

Eleven people total have been detained connected with the terror attack which the Federal Security Service (FSB) has said includes "four terrorists who were directly involved in the terrorist attack on Crocus." They are not Russian nationals, security services said.

After the Friday night rampage at the venue just outside Moscow, "the perpetrators tried to escape by car, fleeing towards the Russian-Ukrainian border," the FSB said Saturday "The criminals intended to cross the Russia-Ukraine border and had relevant contacts on the Ukrainian side," the FSB statement alleged.

The four alleged gunmen were detained "not far from the border with Ukraine". This has raised suspicion in the Kremlin over Ukraine's involvement, despite the widespread media reports in the West that it was ISIS-K. As we noted earlier, Russian media has not echoed the Western reports highlighting an ISIS-K statement of responsibility.

Instead, in addressing the crisis President Vladimir Putin has vowed to punish the perpetrators of the barbaric terrorist act while also charging that Ukraine prepared a "window" to help the terrorists escape.

At one point during the five-and-a-half minute video address, Putin said: "All perpetrators, organizers and customers of this crime will suffer fair and inevitable punishment. Whoever they are, whoever guides them. I repeat, we will identify and punish everyone who stands behind the terrorists, who prepared this atrocity, this attack on Russia, on our people."

He continued while pointing the finger at Ukraine: "All four direct perpetrators of the terrorist attack, all those who shot and killed people, were found and detained. They tried to hide and moved towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them on the Ukrainian side to cross the state border. A total of 11 people were detained."

Putin then added: "The Federal Security Service of Russia and other law enforcement agencies are working to identify and uncover the entire accomplice base of terrorists: those who provided them with transport, outlined escape routes from the crime scene, prepared caches, caches of weapons and ammunition."

"The main goal now is to prevent those who are behind this bloodbath from committing new crimes," the Russian leader stressed.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 160user, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 18 invisible), 1,688 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,138
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.