Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Apparently two weeks ago when the warning was given there was another big concert event scheduled for the same venue within two days of the warning. Speculation is that the attack was originally scheduled for that event and postponed.

There was a 10 day delay in the airdrop of the pallet of cash to ISIS by the CYA. No money, no claiming responsibility to cover your azz.

Planned and executed by same 3 letter agency.

Swifty
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Not trying to be "confrontational". Just looking for your support of a sweeping statement on an important issue before the parrots run with it.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/23/24.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This guy gets it: "Hired by Ukraine using American taxpayer money and blamed on Muslims. Got it."
Or
Maybe the head slammers actually did it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Too early to tell but most Russians are convinced Ukrainian FSB, which implicates the CIA, were behind the attacks.

Uhhhh........ how does TreeMutt know what "most Russians" are convinced of? On anything.

Levan Guadadze, that's how TreeMutt knows....btw, how do you know anything about anything? I'm just repeating what a Moscow citizen said, that's HIS opinion, but it's an educated one.. Just making conversation but some always gotta make a confrontation out of it.,

Now 11 suspects have been corralled, 114 death toll, many by suffocation.

MAGA!

SuperFool has to be top stooge on the Jimmy Olsen network.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

Not trying to be "confrontational". Just looking for your support of a sweeping statement on an important issue before the parrots run with it.

All good SupFoo!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

RAM’s ego wept.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Death toll now at 133 souls.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kolofardos

This dude knows his life is over.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Planning to escape to Ukraine seem fraught with dangers.

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by local_dirt

RAM’s ego wept.

lolololol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

The terrorists were expected to cross the border, of course Ukraine/NATO/EU/USA was in on it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The terrorists were expected to cross the border, of course Ukraine/NATO/EU/USA was in on it.

Of course.
How come you don’t post in the Q thread more often?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

POLs need everything explained. Twenty memos on file just to unload a drum of fuel. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Of course.
How come you don’t post in the Q thread more often?

Have you seen who posts in the Q thread? Too much crazy for me....

laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This guy gets it: "Hired by Ukraine using American taxpayer money and blamed on Muslims. Got it."
Unfortunately, America's reputation is mud. Even if it really is ISIS or ISIL what difference does it make. It will all be blamed on the USA.

When you steal an election and install a complete dumbass, look what you get. I have no beef with the Russians or it's citizens but after the blowing up of the Russian pipeline, you can bet they have a beef with us.

I really hate our current government of foogin' retatrds.

Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

The reports from independent news media state that Western media accused ISIS well before the devils were even arrested. I'm not inclined to believe anything coming from CNN

ISIS takes credit using an old, out of date, press template. The attack was well planned and executed but the getaway was amateurish. Instead of splitting up, and going separate ways, they fled the scene in the same old white Renault that they arrived in! Following specific orders almost as if they were purposely set up. Supposedly traveled more than 300 kilometers, headed for the Ukrainian border, before being nabbed by Russian security forces.

Russian security forces say the perps were being met by Ukrainian military on the border.

They are all in Moscow now and guaranteed they will spill their guts, maybe even literally.

One of the demon Nuland's goodbye vengeance surprises?

As for the Russians, they say the terrorists were Ukrainians....I'm following it as close as I can, trying to select non-aligned opinions but everyone has an agenda.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, they were driving a Renault, obviously the Frogs are behind it.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 74 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,776
Posts18,476,982
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.