Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well....half the country voluntarily got the vaxx.

Now they are seeing what else they can get you to comply with.

I am MAGA.
GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I watched a booming Baptist church get destroyed by a phaagut preacher 100 per Sunday fizzled down to 5 per Sunday.The treasurer quit most of the deacons quit the few left finally booted his ass out.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I watched a booming Baptist church get destroyed by a phaagut preacher 100 per Sunday fizzled down to 5 per Sunday.The treasurer quit most of the deacons quit the few left finally booted his ass out.

Amazing what people will tolerate.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Sad part is it’s evry where even the white house

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its three-fold.

They want people marginalized, victimized, and to have some sort of political identity that is reliant on victimhood. Once one is a single-issue voter, they are more easily manipulated into supporting the greater agenda based on one issue.

When people cannot reproduce, they have no stake in the future. The "evil white" population declines. That is ultimately part of the climate agenda; population reduction.

Finally, these people become docile, weak, and unlikely to be the tough strong men that will oppose their agenda.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The powers that be in our church accepted an openly lesbian preacher in our pastoral residency program. It even brought their "wife" to church, it didn't take long for members of the congregation to run them off. The resident pastor had a man's haircut and wore male clothing with a bowtie often in rainbow colors. Doubt they'll ever try something like that ever again.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sodom and Gomorrah- - - - -'nuff said! Don't look back when the fire and brimstone falls on San Fran Freako!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not that the queer folks are going to gain a bunch more clout or prominence with their campaigns, or that any higher percentage of the pop is going to declare itself queer - it is that they are playing their select role in the overall strategy to weaken the moral fiber and decency standards of this society. Other and different negative action groups do the same according to their assignments - racial profiteers and bias groups, socio-economic progressives, DEI proponents, abusers of the legal system, corrupt politicians, (and that's not all of them),etc.. They are cooperative cogs in the big wheel designed to undermine much of the moral and legal bases has made this country great. The precious idea of individual and collective freedom is an anathema to them.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"You are correct. History proves that Human Nature has not changed since the first man, Brub, scrubbing out a rough life in a dank, dark, leaky cave, looked across the valley and saw that Og and his squeeze had a much warmer, comfortable, and secure cave with a nice fire, a big haunch of Mastodon loin hanging near the fire, and so Brub grabbed his club, sneaked up on Og and killed him. He took Og's squeeze, cave, and meat, and intimidated the other cave dwellers into supporting him while he lazed around, enjoyed free eats, plenty of firewood, and Og's squeeze.

That's Man's nature... AKA, "Human Nature." Human Nature throughout history has never changed. Only the technology has changed. Power mad men and women are more prevalent today than ever."

Well said, Leanwolf.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well....half the country voluntarily got the vaxx.

Now they are seeing what else they can get you to comply with.

+1...bob

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Desensitizing the masses to abnormal behavior, corruption, government illegality, etc. Eventually people are so demoralized that the government can do as they please and the serfs will unquestioningly accept it. It's just another tool and it's working.

this sums up what is happening in a simple but to the point post....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Normalization of deviance and the erosion of morality, morale, and national identity. Destabilization is the name of the game.

History provides many examples of the same tactic. It's leftist 101.
This is correct

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Amazing what people will tolerate.
Or at least 5 of them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"You are correct. History proves that Human Nature has not changed since the first man, Brub, scrubbing out a rough life in a dank, dark, leaky cave, looked across the valley and saw that Og and his squeeze had a much warmer, comfortable, and secure cave with a nice fire, a big haunch of Mastodon loin hanging near the fire, and so Brub grabbed his club, sneaked up on Og and killed him. He took Og's squeeze, cave, and meat, and intimidated the other cave dwellers into supporting him while he lazed around, enjoyed free eats, plenty of firewood, and Og's squeeze.

That's Man's nature... AKA, "Human Nature." Human Nature throughout history has never changed. Only the technology has changed. Power mad men and women are more prevalent today than ever."

Well said, Leanwolf.

And yet somehow people still believe in warm, fuzzy utopias, be they communist or libertarian.

A pipe dream is a pipe dream is a pipe dream.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Got to thinking about this last night. I was watching a couple videos about the climate change hoax, and it got me thinking.
Climate change, electric cars, I can understand the motive for the agenda. Energy, control of energy gives one great power over the population.
Same as disarmament of civilians.
Power equals money. The more power you have, the easier it is to extort money from people.
The end game is a totally cashless society, every thing controlled by computers. That gives them absolute complete control. That is their ultimate goal.
Every nickel you make, every breath you take. From the womb to the tomb.
Occam’s razor isn’t needed, you can pick this turd up with your fingers. (If if you don’t mind the dirt getting rich)
The LGBTQ thing is sorta puzzling me though. What do they gain by pushing something that 90% of the population identifies as mental illness
People who are pretending to woke won’t admit it on transgender, but I’m sure if truth be known, they think these idiots are freaking crazy. (Outside of government and media, woke drops in an intelligent mind)
I looked up the stats. Currently 7,6% of the population now call themselves LGBTQ according to the numbers the search brought up. I figure that might be like Bribems approval rating, at least slightly inflated. (Ten years ago it was below 4% gays and cross dressing) trans gender sounds exotic to some who can’t figure out their own plumbing😀, and I sincerely doubt the number given!
But Occam’s razor doesn’t work well for this mess. I can understand legalized pedophilia, but without that and human trafficking, it like trying to pick up marbles with a pitchfork!😀
Care to enlighten me?
Reon

90% of the population no longer believes it is a mental illness. In fact, the opposite appears to be true: a large percentage of the population believes that opposition to the LGBTQ political agenda is the mental illness, as evidenced by society's completely uncritical acceptance of the epithets "homophobe" and "transphobe" to describe anyone who opposes the LGBTQ political agenda. The "appropriateness" of these epithets is so thoroughly and uncritically accepted now that it's perfectly okay to call "mentally ill" anyone who opposes the moral equation of homosexuality with heterosexual eros, as it once was acceptable to claim as "mentally ill" any man who insisted on having rectal intercourse (sodomy) with another man. In other words, there has been a complete moral inversion; which raises the obvious question: since the acceptability of an epithet to describe another person entails a "normative" claim (a moral claim) about the beliefs of that other person, what exactly is the non-relative basis of the claim that opponents of the homosexual or trans rights movements are mentally ill and deserve to be called names? What is the objective ground for declaring "mentally ill" (phobic) and deserving of name-calling someone who believes homosexuality is undesirable (or at least not morally equivalent to heterosexuality)?

Since they are enthusiastic apologists for homosexuality (and never shy about hurling epithets at those who have reservations about their enthusiasm!) perhaps DBT or Paul Barnard can enlighten us! What is the non-relative (i.e. the objective) ground that justifies calling names (calling mentally ill as in "homophobic") anyone who questions the wisdom of the LGBT movement?

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/24/24.

Tarquin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Got to thinking about this last night. I was watching a couple videos about the climate change hoax, and it got me thinking.
Climate change, electric cars, I can understand the motive for the agenda. Energy, control of energy gives one great power over the population.
Power equals money. The more power you have, the easier it is to extort money from people.
The end game is a totally cashless society, every thing controlled by computers. That gives them absolute complete control. That is their ultimate goal.
Occam’s razor isn’t needed, you can pick this turd up with your fingers. (If if you don’t mind the dirt getting rich)
The LGBTQ thing is sorta puzzling me though. What do they gain by pushing something that 90% of the population identifies as mental illness
People who are pretending to woke won’t admit it on transgender, but I’m sure if truth be known, they think these idiots are freaking crazy. (Outside of government and media, woke drops in an intelligent mind)
I looked up the stats. Currently 7,6% of the population now call themselves LGBTQ according to the numbers the search brought up. I figure that might be like Bribems approval rating, at least slightly inflated. (Ten years ago it was below 4% gays and cross dressing) trans gender sounds exotic to some who can’t figure out their own plumbing😀, and I sincerely doubt the number given!
But Occam’s razor doesn’t work well for this mess. I can understand legalized pedophilia, but without that and human trafficking, it like trying to pick up marbles with a pitchfork!😀
Care to enlighten me?
Reon

90% of the population no longer believes it is a mental illness. In fact, the opposite appears to be true: a large percentage of the population believes that opposition to the LGBTQ political agenda is the mental illness, as evidenced by society's completely uncritical acceptance of the epithets "homophobe" and "transphobe" to describe anyone who opposes the LGBTQ political agenda. The "appropriateness" of these epithets is so thoroughly and uncritically accepted now that it's perfectly okay to call "mentally ill" anyone who opposes the moral equation of homosexuality with heterosexual eros, as it once was acceptable to claim as "mentally ill" any man who insisted on having rectal intercourse (sodomy) with another man. In other words, there has been a complete moral inversion; which raises the obvious question: since the acceptability of an epithet to describe another person entails a "normative" claim (a moral claim) about the beliefs of that other person, what exactly is the non-relative basis of the claim that opponents of the homosexual or trans rights movements are mentally ill and deserve to be called names? What is the objective ground for declaring "mentally ill" (phobic) and deserving of name-calling someone who believes homosexuality is undesirable (or at least not morally equivalent to heterosexuality)?

Since they are enthusiastic apologists for homosexuality (and never shy about hurling epithets at those who have reservations about their enthusiasm!) perhaps DBT or Paul Barnard can enlighten us! What is the non-relative (i.e. the objective) ground that justifies calling names (calling mentally ill as in "homophobic") anyone who questions the wisdom of the LGBT movement?
So ur ghey?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
A significant portion of the trans movement is social contagion, driven by social media

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
90% of the population no longer believes it is a mental illness . . .

Bullshit.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Care to enlighten me?
Reon

So ur ghey?

He is well studied!

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Care to enlighten me?
Reon

So ur ghey?

He is well studied!
Looks to be he stepped out tha closet in a few paragraphs LOL

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 10gaugemag, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,158 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,680
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.