Print Thread
Hop To
P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I'm looking to trade for a 1st Generation Belgium made Browning BAR.
I would want a 308, but will consider other calibers, no magnums.
Doesn't have to be perfect, I'm going to shoot it, but it has to be nice.
I don't need the box or papers either, a scope, rings, and an extra clip would be great.

I would also consider trades for USA made 1911s.

Because of scamming, I almost got bit again a month ago.

I will only deal with someone on email.
I will only provide pics, and an email address to someone that has what I'm looking for.
I also want to see pics when you hit me back.
I will provide an email address to any interested parties that have the guns I'm looking for.

I know there are a bunch of you guys that won't deal with a guy unless he has pics, bummer you don't know what you're missing. lol

I am not interested in selling, at all.

I have the following guns for trade:

1975 Colt New Frontier Buntline, good shooter, nice condition

1962 Colt Frontier Scout, very nice, very faint turn line

1904 Marlin 1893 in 30-30, pretty nice condition for a 120-year-old gun, works as it should

1963 VT Bernardelli Gardone 20 gauge SXS, side lock 2 tone receiver, very nice, a great grouse gun, 25" barrels

1949 K22, a great shooter

1954 K38, mint, very slight turn line

I don't have boxes or papers for any of them just the guns.

If anything, hit's your fancy hit me up, and I'll send you an email address.

Jim

Last edited by panhead; 03/22/24.
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I could deal with you but If you can't talk on a phone then this is but one RED FLAG so good luck to you......................

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I will gladly talk on the phone to anyone interested in trading, but I'm not interested in putting my phone number or my email address out there unless you contact me with the same info.

To be honest, I'd just as soon talk face to face to a guy, but a bit tough on this site, and since I live out the dingleberries of northern Minnesota, there aren't many people to trade with although I do try.

I'm just trying to protect my family; we are retired and there is not a week that goes by that someone isn't trying to scam the wife or me out of money.
She's been bit more than me.

So, deal with who you want, I've been a member of this site since 2006, and I don't ever remember having any kind of a complaint against me.

Jim

Last edited by panhead; 03/23/24.
P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I have pics on a local fishing forum, I can deal face to face with these guy's, pretty hard to scam a guy when he's standing right in front of you.
You bet I'm paranoid, it sure ain't the same world I grew up in!

Green hair doesn't even earn a second look anymore, not too long ago I was in the grocery store, and there was a guy in there with a beard, in a dress.
His partner, I think a woman had on the same exact dress, man I am OLD!

If you have something to trade, and you have to see a pic before you leap, hit me up, and I'll tell you where to find them.

Hey, you're already playing on the computer, jumping to another site shouldn't be all that tough. lol

If you are looking for anything on my list, you should check out the pics I have some nice stuff.

Trade only.
I'm a trader, what am I going to do with money, give it to my kids when I croak. lol

Jim

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Lots of lookers, no traders, that K38 is a mighty nice Target Masterpiece.
I'm also interested in trading for USA made 1911s.

Jim

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Ubet
I could deal with you but If you can't talk on a phone then this is but one RED FLAG so good luck to you......................
panhead must have written the book on sleeper cell scammers. Chapter 1: Patience - Join a site, wait 18 years and then Stick it to them! Make sure to write a couple of hundred posts along with those couple of decades of membership before you drop the hammer! Ha ha. I guess he won’t be getting the 1st Gen BAR you have. Could have been panhead’s if not for the RED FLAG. SMH

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
WHERE in north MN?

P
panhead Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
BigGnTn, You let the cat out of the bag, I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

I live near Cook, MN.

Yes I ride a panhead. lol

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just saw this. Jim is GOOD TO GO. I know him personally and I know for a fact this ad is real. He isn't the computer "Watt Wizard" sort of guy but he is honest as the day is long. If you can bear with his backwoods computer skills I am sure you will be more than happy with the outcome.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (219 Wasp, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.