Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Russia should nuke Ukraine, its not NATO
I will bet they thought it over a number of times.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The non-existence of Nazi homicidal gas chambers doesn't depend on the purpose for which of Zyklon B was manufactured.

Nor does the fact that it wasn’t originally manufactured for use in the gas chambers negate the fact that it was; or that those chambers existed.

Try harder.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
And you claim there were no gas chambers or ovens. Zyklon B was just a delousing agent......right?

The sad thing is, you believe this schitt. The sadder thing is that more believe it every generation.

History has a strong tendency to repeat itself. I wonder who will be herded into the gas chambers next time?
Originally, after the war, it was claimed that all the camps featured homicidal gas chambers. Very quickly, however, they were forced by reports from inspectors to drop the claims with regard to every single camp that wasn't at that time located in Soviet territory (What a coincidence, right?).

The camps in Soviet territory were not accessible to investigation by Western inspectors, so Soviet anti-German propaganda about them was permitted to persist unchallenged throughout the Cold War period, resulting in said claims eventually being incorporated into the official history of WWII.

As for Zyclon B, it isn't possible to reasonably deny that it was a pesticide for delousing clothing. That was its purpose for manufacture. It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

My friend Hal Roberts, who now rests in Arlington, was a combat photographer attached to Eisenhower at the end of the war. He showed me pictures he took that convinced me along with his and many others' stories from the time that evil knew no bounds.

One needs to look no further than the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, and most of Congress to see it still exists today.

The Ukraine region was and remains the Nazi's most prolific recruting ground outside of Germany and Mordor on the Potomic by my estimation.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
The non-existence of Nazi homicidal gas chambers doesn't depend on the purpose for which Zyklon B was manufactured.

Nor does the fact that it wasn’t originally manufactured for use in the gas chambers negate the fact that it was; or that those chambers existed.
Nor did I claim anything of the sort. Try to keep up.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

You’re right. Never in the history of mankind has something been manufactured, and then used for a purpose other than that for which it was originally intended.

Good point, Hawkeye.
That wasn't the point. He claimed that it was not a pesticide for delousing clothing. The non-existence of Nazi homicidal gas chambers doesn't depend on the purpose for which Zyklon B was manufactured.
No, I was laughing any who would believe that a delousing agent was the primary use of this poison. Yes it was invented as a pesticide. But its primary use soon became the eradication of human pests. Obviously as deffined by the insane maniac holding the reigns of power over the German Empire.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No, I was laughing any who would believe that a delousing agent was the primary use of this poison. Yes it was invented as a pesticide. But its primary use soon became the eradication of human pests. Obviously as deffined by the insane maniac holding the reigns of power over the German Empire.
That narrative doesn't withstand even the slightest scrutiny, as already explained.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Unfortunately for the Nazi apologists. The Nazis were nothing if not meticulous record keepers. Much of the evidence for the Holocaust comes straight from the Nazis' own record books.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nor did I claim anything of the sort. Try to keep up.

Ok.

The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and bones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Unfortunately for the Nazi apologists. The Nazis were nothing if not meticulous record keepers. Much of the evidence for the Holocaust comes straight from the Nazis' own record books.
Quite the opposite is the case. Due to the utter nonexistence of said documentary evidence, the proponents of the hoax assert that orders were given and passed along like a game of telephone.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
AK, your confusion is too complex for me to unravel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How were the dead bodies removed from the Zyklon B showers?? What steps were taken to keep the body movers from being killed by merely touching the corpses with their bare hands?? How was the Zyklon B gas removed from the showers?? Was the air "scrubbed" of Zyklon B?? What about everybody downwind, including all the German guards around the perimeter of the camps??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Quite the opposite is the case. Due to the utter nonexistence of said documentary evidence, the proponents of the hoax assert that orders were given and passed along like a game of telephone.

Right????
The Nazi's own records contributed heavily to the convictions at Nuremberg. Or would you claim those were all faked and forged?
Documentary Evidence

The IMT prosecutors aimed to use the Germans' own words to convict them. They did not rely on personal testimony that might be viewed as biased. The case thus relied primarily on thousands of documents written by the Germans themselves.

Nineteen investigative teams collected and analyzed hundreds of thousands of German records. The records chosen to be presented in evidence were translated into the court’s four official languages: English, French, German, and Russian. These records were reproduced for distribution to defense attorneys and other trial participants.

Crimes against Jews were a small subset of the crimes prosecuted at the IMT. Nevertheless, the prosecutors submitted more than 100 German records that documented the persecution and murder of Jews by Nazi Germany.

One of these documents was the transcript of a speech given by Heinrich Himmler on October 4, 1943. Himmler was Reich Leader of the SS and German Police. Addressing high-ranking SS officers, he described "the annihilation of the Jewish people" as "a glorious page of our history" that was never to be written.

Another document was a detailed SS report on the use of gas vans to murder Jews. Also submitted into evidence was the infamous “Stroop Report.” This commemorative album by SS and Police Leader Jürgen Stroop documents the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto in text and photos.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How were the dead bodies removed from the Zyklon B showers?? What steps were taken to keep the body movers from being killed by merely touching the corpses with their bare hands?? How was the Zyklon B gas removed from the showers?? Was the air "scrubbed" of Zyklon B?? What about everybody downwind, including all the German guards around the perimeter of the camps??

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?
Spot on. Why theee clowns cant see this is beyond me
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Can't see it because Texas National Guard wasn't serving ice cream at the border.

As has been pointed out multiple times Trump stopped the invasion with interventionist foreign policy.

Biden reversed those interventionist policies.

If you girls don't know US history from 4 years ago how do we get you up to speed on how the world works?

You've just awarded yourself the dunce hat for telling everybody what they already know. Put the cough syrup down.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
AK, your confusion is too complex for me to unravel.

That’s one way out.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I will not claim to know how the Nazis handled these problems. But the following are facts related to the issue.

Zyklon B is/was Hydrogen Cyanide. As a gas, it disperses quickly and is lighter than air. It could be safely vented through a smokestack. And purged with positive air pressure.

This is the same substance commonly used in execution chambers in the American Penal system. Handling of the corpse and post execution clean up did not seem to present a problem here.

Residue on naked bodies could easily be washed away in a shower. Those handling contaminated corpses would not be doing so without rubber gloves, pants, and raincoat.

I spent many, many years of my life working in a wet lab. Potassium Cyanide (ETA: corection, we used NaCN, Sodium Cyanide. Though there is very little practical difference between the two.) was a reagent I used every hour on the hour. It was perfectly safe in solution at pH levels above 7. Had I mixed 10 or 20 ml of the stuff into an acid solution, I could have probably killed everyone in the lab.

Point being, there are ways to handle stuff like this with training and care. Otherwise we would not use any pesticides anywhere.

Cyanide is commonly found in nature. It is present in many grasses, apple seeds, cherry leaves, and in the pits of most common fruits. Sometimes in lethal toxic levels.

Also of note is records in Germany of a tank exhaust, or the exhaust of a motor vehicle piped into a van and used to asphyxiate undesirables.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 03/24/24.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Poland and Czech Republic ethnically cleansed as many Germans as the Nazis killed in those 2 countries.
Over what time period Dirt? How far back are you going?

Right after the war. Leaders of US, Britain, Soviet Union Turn the blind eye. I never knew that myself. Just watched a documentary about it a couple nights ago. Branding germans with swastikas on their foreheads. Burying them in mass graves just like the Einsatzgruppen videos. All kinds of crazy stuff. When the hammer came down that they couldn't kill them anymore, they ran them out of the country.

Update:
Upon further consideration, I don't see how the czechs and poles could have killed an equal number of Germans to what the nazis did during the war..I'll have to watch that documentary again. Not getting much out of google-fu.

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/24/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
LOL. Just a small sampling of the multitude of problems with the narrative.

Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 71 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,907
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.