Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
add,

There are problems with the mRNA shot. Didn’t call it a vaccine, not sure it is.

But, what’s your evidence it’s responsible or has any connection for an unknown, unnamed malignancy reportedly diagnosed post op by the pathology lab.

DF

Despite what Q, and the many anti-vaxers try and spew out as being factual, there is no evidence that someone came down with cancer because they got a Covid shot. If I remember correctly, it was Trump who endorsed the shot.

anti jab vs pro jab .....nuts on both sides......bob

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
add,

There are problems with the mRNA shot. Didn’t call it a vaccine, not sure it is.

But, what’s your evidence it’s responsible or has any connection for an unknown, unnamed malignancy reportedly diagnosed post op by the pathology lab.

DF

Despite what Q, and the many anti-vaxers try and spew out as being factual, there is no evidence that someone came down with cancer because they got a Covid shot. If I remember correctly, it was Trump who endorsed the shot.

Trump did endorse the shots. As CEO in a crisis he had to listen to the top scientists, go with info he was given.

He didn’t have time to vet Fauci and Big Pharma, all getting rich pushing their narrative.

Hind sight is 20:20.

DF

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I agree with that.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
add,

DF

Trump did endorse the shots. As CEO in a crisis he had to listen to the top scientists, go with info he was given.

He didn’t have time to vet Fauci and Big Pharma, all getting rich pushing their narrative.

DF

While I won't argue with you on that, Trump was the one in charge, and has to share in the decision. As in any other situation, one never knows what the outcome could be when you put your name on something. I believe the vaccinations were rushed, but at the same time, people were dying from Covid and the public was demanding something be done.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Just coming across the news outlets that the Princess of Wales (and future Queen) has cancer.
Sad that.
The newsies are not detailing what type of cancer is being treated.
Hope for her recovery.

LINK: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/just-kate-middleton-reveals-she-has-cancer-undergoing/

Hold into the wind
varmintGuy
Sad that she has cancer, also sad that it matters that she is some kinda royalty.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here is a simple fact. It is none of our business what type of cancer or stage of cancer she is enduring. This is a private matter with herself and her family. Just let it go! I didn't realize there were so many cancer experts on the fire.

I'm praying for this classy lady and her young family.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Switch
Here is a simple fact. It is none of our business what type of cancer or stage of cancer she is enduring. This is a private matter with herself and her family. Just let it go! I didn't realize there were so many cancer experts on the fire.

Amen!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Broadcasting it to the world is a funny way of asking for privacy.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal

The problem was layers and layers of disinformation or out and out lying while speculating. She is a very popular personality and has a positive presence on the world stage. She did the right thing.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like it or not, she signed up to be a public figure with official duties. If she cannot perform those duties, there’s a public right to know.

We can argue where the line is on the details to the public.

Meanwhile, my best wishes to a mother with three children facing a very tough battle.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SCGunNut

Amen!
X2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The night before the release of this news, TMZ had a special during prime time viewing about the lack of sightings of Kate,

Rumors on the show ranged from Infidelity, Drug addiction, Anorexia, Failing marriage, and a few other wild ass guesses from the rumor mill,

It was actually quite the classless act from any and all that participated in the show,

The very next day the Royals released the story on her Cancer, Damage control IMHO, Enough was enough,

There is no privacy for those people.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This,it was to quell all the rumors floating on the innanet.

Wish her all the best.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dutch

Like it or not, she signed up to be a public figure with official duties. If she cannot perform those duties, there’s a public right to know.

Meanwhile, my best wishes to a mother with three children facing a very tough battle.

Well said, Dutch.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Well said, Dutch.

P
+1

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It is reported William’s half brother Harry learned about it on tv. Guess he’s outta the loop eh?

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think Harry's mess kit has something in it.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Well said, Dutch.

P
+1

DF
add,

DF

DF

While I won't argue with you on that, Trump was the one in charge, and has to share in the decision. As in any other situation, one never knows what the outcome could be when you put your name on something. I believe the vaccinations were rushed, but at the same time, people were dying from Covid and the public was demanding something be done.
For sure the vaccines were rushed. But the pressure was great to do something. Trump, a balls to the wall kinda guy, pulled the trigger on what everyone was telling him was the way to go. “I am science” Fauci was a big dog in the race. Big Pharma was in the cheering section. The big game was on the field, stakes couldn’t have been higher. To do nothing wasn’t an option.

I don’t fault him for forging ahead. I fault the lack of vetting of the cheering section and those “experts” who pushed a flawed narrative.

Maybe the shots did save some lives. They for sure didn’t perform nearly as advertised. And we still suffering the aftermath of side effects, morbidity and even mortality.

There should be accountability, but the powers that be arranged for “get out of jail free” legislation to CYA themselves. As they say, money talks. For sure it does and loudly.

DF

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Bluefish: Are YOU implying Harry and William had different daddy's?
Could be - they do not share a lot of similarities?
Anyway I hope Kate will survive this disease.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’m not implying it, I am suggesting it is so.

The way life should be.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (16penny, 405winash, 35, Amos63, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 1,589 guests, and 768 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,647
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.