Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.
That very much unlikely, I think Putin is a mad man but I does love his people.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Onea the terrorists took a selfie inside the Crocus place the week before the attack.

New info points ta the British.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.

I believe this but it is some sort of intelligence op by some big agency I'm sure of this. When I saw videos of the attack I thought the terrorists didn't seem very well trained. They definitely didn't move like operators. It would have been very hard for guys with serious real training to fake the kind of amateur way the guys in the video moved. To me it didn't look like a government using its trained guys to do a false flag. It looked like someone hired and armed some real amateurs.

I just know we'll likely never know who and what was really behind it. It does seem a bit like a Biden move to spend some time before trying to warn people thinking that will exonerate him. He always telegraphs his moves. His ego won't allow him not too.

Bb

Supposedly had a month of weapons training.

Also implicated is the Ukrainian embassy in Tajikistan.

I still don't believe the ISIS connection. Those terrorists don't flee the scene but die as martyrs for religious convictions, never for money. They don't have escape modules. ISIS was accused by Western media way before the terrorists were captured.

They were headed to and close to the Ukrainian border when captured where, apparently, an escape venue was set up.

Claims that at least one of the terrorists was in the AFU at one time.

Questions asked why would the US fall back on "we warned them so why would we have a hand in it" Simple, plausible deniability, which the Empire of Lies is very good at.

This may be conjecture but time will tell, Always ask the question; "who benefits"

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Moscow Terror Attack Suspects Hauled Before Court, One Literally Unconscious

Below is what is known of the four thus far, based on statements in Russian media:

1) Dalerjon Mirzoev - Confessed - 32, Illegal Immigrant from Tajikistan, overstayed work visa, father of 4 young children.

2) Saidakrom Rachabalizoda - 28, allegedly born in Tajikistan, lives in Moscow.

3) Shamsiddin Fariduni - 24, Born in Tajikistan, factory worker, father of an 8-month-old baby.

4) Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Hairdresser, wheeled in on a stretcher to court. All have reportedly been charged under Russia's "Terrorist Act" for their alleged involvement in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

Russia has said the attackers are not Russian citizens...

"Four sets of combat ammunition, with more than 500 bullets and 28 magazines, and two Kalashnikov assault rifles, which the attackers were armed with, were confiscated from the scene of the tragedy."

However, anonymous US intelligence officials who spoke to major US media outlets claim that Moscow was notified that a big terror act was going to happen. But Antonov has said "some things [in this cooperation] worked out… and it is all destroyed today through no fault of our own."

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1771906847231852756

Zero Hedge

You probably don't want to be a Terrorist and get captured by the Russians.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/24/24.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Russia has a track record of making undesirables 'uncomfortable'.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Russia has a track record of making undesirables 'uncomfortable'.

and their definition of "undesirable" is....... flexible and creative.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I think I would rather get captured by the Apache.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.

I believe this but it is some sort of intelligence op by some big agency I'm sure of this. When I saw videos of the attack I thought the terrorists didn't seem very well trained. They definitely didn't move like operators. It would have been very hard for guys with serious real training to fake the kind of amateur way the guys in the video moved. To me it didn't look like a government using its trained guys to do a false flag. It looked like someone hired and armed some real amateurs.

I just know we'll likely never know who and what was really behind it. It does seem a bit like a Biden move to spend some time before trying to warn people thinking that will exonerate him. He always telegraphs his moves. His ego won't allow him not too.

Bb

Supposedly had a month of weapons training.

Also implicated is the Ukrainian embassy in Tajikistan.

I still don't believe the ISIS connection. Those terrorists don't flee the scene but die as martyrs for religious convictions, never for money. They don't have escape modules. ISIS was accused by Western media way before the terrorists were captured.

They were headed to and close to the Ukrainian border when captured where, apparently, an escape venue was set up.

Claims that at least one of the terrorists was in the AFU at one time.

Questions asked why would the US fall back on "we warned them so why would we have a hand in it" Simple, plausible deniability, which the Empire of Lies is very good at.

This may be conjecture but time will tell, Always ask the question; "who benefits"

MAGA!
This man gets it. Funny how all of that just gets over looked. People in here blaming Russia. Man, some of these guys have the heads inserted way to far

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Don't blame the Russians for being inquisitive about the mass murder of their citizens. Whoever is proven responsible can give their soul to God because their collective asses belong to the Russians.. and I don't blame them.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Below is what is known of the four thus far, based on statements in Russian media:

1) Dalerjon Mirzoev - Confessed - 32, Illegal Immigrant from Tajikistan, overstayed work visa, father of 4 young children.

3) Shamsiddin Fariduni - 24, Born in Tajikistan, factory worker, father of an 8-month-old baby.

4) Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Hairdresser, wheeled in on a stretcher to court. All have reportedly been charged under Russia's "Terrorist Act" for their alleged involvement in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

"Four sets of combat ammunition, with more than 500 bullets and 28 magazines, and two Kalashnikov assault rifles, which the attackers were armed with, were confiscated from the scene of the tragedy."

However, anonymous US intelligence officials who spoke to major US media outlets claim that Moscow was notified that a big terror act was going to happen. But Antonov has said "some things [in this cooperation] worked out… and it is all destroyed today through no fault of our own."

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

Zero Hedge

Good post...the key for the Russians is to find out who provided the money

One of the perps said he got half, which was deposited in his card which he "lost" or in some article of cloths he discarded. As to who payed, during the interrogation he said "no name was given, first or last" done over Telegram. Why would ISIS give a (bleep) who knew who payed?

Half now and half later...don't sound like ISIS.

MAGA!

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Diggerman
I think I would rather get captured by the Apache.

+1

Originally Posted by rainshot
Don't blame the Russians for being inquisitive about the mass murder of their citizens. Whoever is proven responsible can give their soul to God because their collective asses belong to the Russians.. and I don't blame them.

I don’t blame the Russians one bit!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
John Kerry - HAHAHA LOL

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Zero Hedge

The Muzzies are getting worked over pretty well.
https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/25/russian-terror-suspect-electrocuted-genitals-interrogation-20522324/

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Linky.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has now stated that Friday’s Terrorist Attack on Moscow was committed by “Radical Islamists” with No Mention of Ukraine.

Seems to me if Vlad was using it as a false flag to go wild in Ukraine - he would have mentioned them. If the US intel groups were looking to goad Russia into a war - making it look like Islamists was a poor choice to tie it to the US or someone NATO would be called upon to defend (get the US hot after the Russians)

Me

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Reporterfy Media&Travel (yeah it's spelled right), on YouTube....Scott Ritter

This is a good live stream on the latest

MAGA!

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal
If the US intel groups were looking to goad Russia into a war - making it look like Islamists was a poor choice to tie it to the US or someone NATO would be called upon to defend (get the US hot after the Russians)

Exhibit 2: Friday afternoon, a few hours after Peskov. Confirmed by a serious European – not Russian – source. The first counter-signal.

Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Zero Hedge

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Would like to see some other confirmation of this. Slavyanka's family is in Cherkassy. It's escaped any major bombing up until now (not particularly strategic location). Might be a good time to visit the dacha.

AFA rumors, there's nothing within Cherkassy that her family has heard about.

I've only found two other sites with it:

https://unn.ua/en/news/taburets-ref...ed-in-cherkasy-schools-and-kindergartens

https://twitter.com/cveks/status/1771264729542983882

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This could turn into the world war against Russ they’ve been dreaming about. Be careful what you wish for. I don’t know anyone that’s willing to risk their kids lives for Biden. This administration is the worst pack of butchers in our history.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
There's no way that Biden could be behind this - he doesn't have the brains - never had an original thought plus everything in DC is does by committee and no one can keep a secret these days. Someone would giving it up to get on the news or make a buck.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 02bfishn, 1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,724
Posts18,475,806
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.