Print Thread
Hop To
M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
🤣😂😁

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Carville is an evil SOB, hard to believe he was a marine.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Serpent Head just being a Serpent..

Coco Mellon ain’t going to be their Candidate and he knows it ..

The Last Ice Cream Cone is about to be Served..

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As time goes on Biden does seem to be circling the drain... Seems like even the soccer moms that thought it was cute to vote again President trump are getting second thoughts ,,,Maybe President trump was not so bad after all, is what the must be thinking.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
he vissited iowa, and comvince to vote for bill clifton two times

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
he vissited iowa, and comvince to vote for bill clifton two times
who j9me carterville?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I love how these slimy communist shìt weasels start crying when progressive/woke comes around and threatens their cash cow.

What's even funnier is the average "conservative" white male comes along and says how wonderful and brave the apparently former slimy communist shìt weasel is. The same shìt weasels that wanted to deny you health care, lock you up for not getting the shot and strip you of all your rights.

You jackasses either have the memory of a dead lizard or you are just truly dogshìt dumb.

But we have to work together! Unite!

Fugg you...I remember and will stay divided, thanks.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I love how these slimy communist shìt weasels start crying when progressive/woke comes around and threatens their cash cow.

What's even funnier is the average "conservative" white male comes along and says how wonderful and brave the apparently former slimy communist shìt weasel is. The same shìt weasels that wanted to deny you health care, lock you up for not getting the shot and strip you of all your rights.

You jackasses either have the memory of a dead lizard or you are just truly dogshìt dumb.

Well said sir!
Unfortunately we can only work with what we have to work with. Hopefully some of these dumb chits are feeling financial pain from their past voting mistakes and vote like a normal person would, and without their drama bs.
MAGA
FJB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None of this make any difference if the election is stolen. None of it !! The polls ask the wrong questions. They should be asking "what are you doing to prevent voter fraud and phony ballots" ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They are BOTH dogshît dumb and Forgetful Joneses

to watch them all fawn over Happy Camper threads.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,516
Posts18,472,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.