Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
...the key for the Russians is to find out who provided the money
Half now and half later...don't sound like ISIS.

No, it doesn't. The attackers may have been Mooselims, but they don't look like trained forehead thumpers to me. Just some not very smart guys trying to make a quick buck.

Putin will find out who organized this, if he doesn't know already. He will go after the organizers.

I am not concerned with Russia attacking American civilians. I am concerned about somebody else doing that, and blaming the Russians. Or blaming ISIS.

We all know there are boatloads of clowns now in the country that could be used as tools.

And the timing of the big push to finance and enforce "Red Flag" laws to disarm Americans, is not coincidental.

This is not over .......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Zero Hedge
So if this is true reckon the USA as a member of NATO considers this an attack on NATO when Russia locates these troops and kills a passel of them.

This has passed up crazy a long while back. Russia ain't going down without using what it has. The USA and western Europe isn't ready for what this can lead to.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin and his FSB got caught flat footed even after having been warned about the possibility of a large scale attack.

His FSB was too busy trying to chase down Russian citizens who were dissenters of his war with Ukraine and the Russian Freedom Fighters dedicated to his overthrow.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Putin and his FSB got caught flat footed even after having been warned about the possibility of a large scale attack.
His FSB was too busy trying to chase down Russian citizens who were dissenters of his war with Ukraine and the Russian Freedom Fighters dedicated to his overthrow.

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

“The USA warned Russian authorities 2 weeks in advance of the possibility of an attack by a IS group under their mutual long standing “duty to warn agreement “.

US citizens in Russia were also warned of the same possibility and instructed to avoid large gatherings.

BBC, CNN

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They are being housed in schools.

LOL

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
P
[quote=Hastings][quote=SupFoo]
Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.
Thanks SupFoo, this could is getting ugly serious like awfully quick. It’s a dangerous world run by a bunch of radical idiots, all sides,

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Big mistake!!

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.

Boston bombers, the attack on Israeli athletes many years ago.

There’s more than a few examples of what you ask for.

Might include the recent Hamas attack in Israel.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Kinda, but it wasn’t for lack of trying by Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The dying in a hail of bullets - hard to know if they simply couldn't get away or if they wanted to go down - suicide by cop/HRT.

WTC 93
Garissa University College attack - 2015 (4 shooters died but others were arrested that didn't) 148 total dead
Copenhagen shootings in 2015 - over 2 days, separate shootings. He got away and was shot by police later.
2015 Nice stabbing - guy got 3 cops before arrested
Boko Haram - lots of attacks/killings - 2015, 2014 etc
Charlie Hebdo shooting 2015 in France - they fled
Peshwar School Massacre in 2014 - they killed some when securing the building, Pakis hung 4 more later after lifting the law against death penalty
Lee Rigby murder in 2013 - England. Hacked him to death in the street and waited for the cops so they could claim it
Toulouse and Montauban shootings in 2012 - shootings on March 11, 15, 19 and then manhunt after they fled
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - that was March, they didn't get the guys who did it till 2016
2008 Mumbai attacks - last man standing was a Paki. Bombings took place over 4 days, non suicide
2008 Ahmedabad bombings - 21 blasts in 70 minutes, non-suicide
2008 Jaipur bombings - 9 bombs in 15 minutes, non-suicide
2006 Mumbai train bombings - pressure cookers
2006 Dahab bombings - 3 of them
2005 Tentena market bombings - 2 of them 15 mins apart
2005 Sharm El Sheikh bombings - 3 of them, truck and suitcase bombs
2004 Madrid train bombings, 13 IEDs on them
Assassination of Meir Kahane - 1990, shot and the perp ran only to be shot by a cop later. Perp was Egyptian El Sayyid Nosair.
Paris/French bombings in 85 and 86 - 12 bombings over the year.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah Oct 7th is a clear example of current jihadis tactic.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What gets me in this whole mess is Caucasian’s killing Caucasian's.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
There is nothing new about that. Been happening for centuries.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking

And Christians killing Christians. Same as WWII.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Well, Boston bombers were FBI, not Sarnov brothers. But you are correct. They got away clean!

October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

340 members (12344mag, 260Remguy, 338rcm, 300_savage, 219DW, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,619
Posts18,473,992
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.