Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?
Let's see them.

GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Okay.

Are you just quibbling about the method of mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans or claiming there was no mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans?
I'm saying that "It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil." - Simon Wiesenthal

In other words, while it was originally claimed that all the German camps were extermination camps, after investigation by Western historians following the war, the claim that an extermination program was underway in the camps that were subject to Western examination after the war had to be abandoned. All that was left after that were the Soviet claims that the camps under their ambit of control after the war had indeed been extermination camps, with gas chambers and all.

This, however, was a mere continuation of their wartime propaganda program against Germany. After the end of the Cold War, their claims could not be upheld as true. In fact, when pressed, the curator of Auschwitz was forced to admit that the gas chamber people visit there is a prop, constructed by the Soviets after the war. It had actually been a bomb shelter during the war onto which the Soviets added ports on top through which they proposed that the Germans poured Zyklon B on top of the Jews who were locked inside.

It's a fake. In fact, Zyklon B cannot even be used that way. It comes in the form of little pebbles that are perfectly safe until heated to high heat in a specialized machine with a blower.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread reveals that TRH is making a play for Jags KOTY status. They’re neck in neck.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?
Let's see them.

You’re the one making outlandish claims. The burden of proof is on you.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay.

Are you just quibbling about the method of mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans or claiming there was no mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans?
I'm saying that "It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil." - Simon Wiesenthal

In other words, while it was originally claimed that all the German camps were extermination camps, after investigation by Western historians following the war, the claim that an extermination program was underway in the camps subject to Western examination after the war had to be abandoned. All that was left after that were the Soviet claims that the camps under their ambit of control after the war had indeed been extermination camps, with gas chambers and all.

This, however, was a mere continuation of their wartime propaganda against Germany. After the end of the Cold War, their claims could not be upheld as true. In fact, when pressed, the curator of Auschwitz was forced to admit that the gas chamber people visit there is a prop, constructed by the Soviets after the war. It had actually been a bomb shelter during the war onto which the Soviets added ports on top through which they proposed that the Germans poured Zyklon B on top of the Jews who were locked inside.

It's a fake. In fact, Zyklon B cannot even be used that way. It comes in the form of little pebbles that are perfectly safe until heated to high heat in a specialized machine with a blower.

Okay.

I'll ask more directly.

Do you believe the Germans conducted systemic mass murder of Jews and others?

I really don't care about the means of the mass murder or whether it happened in Germany or Poland.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My father went on 2 missions into the Dachau camps. He rarely spoke about it, but did infrequently tell me short stories about what he saw.

Don't ever believe these wacko nutbag history revisionists here. The Holocaust was real.
"The Holocaust" is a doctrinal rubric. There were certainly real things that happened during WWII, and lots of people were mistreated, suffered, and died, on all sides. Nobody denies that. The questions relate to the existence of a program of mass murder of Jews. That's where the arguments break down, and aren't supported by real facts.

PS No legitimate historians any longer even claim that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau. In fact, all allegations regarding gas chambers in any camp outside the post-war control of the Soviet Union have been dropped by all serious historians.

35 years ago when I toured Dachau, they said there were no gassing showers there. The gasding took place at a nearby facitlity.

The idea that Germans would not have rejected Holocaust lies as false is as unrealistic as your lies.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Okay.

I'll ask more directly.

Do you believe the Germans conducted systemic mass murder of Jews and others?

I really don't care about the means of the mass murder or whether it happened in Germany or Poland.
I thought I'd been clear on that. No. That started as Soviet war propaganda, and once Germany was prostrate, the West decided they could play that angle up to justify to the world what they had planned to do to Germany.

Were there war crimes? Yes, on all sides.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, let me get this right...

Putin didn't nuke us? And now the holocaust didn't happen?

Lol.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Let's see them.

They murdered a LOT of people without gas. I guess you've never seen the German locals paraded past and forced to look at stacks and stacks of dead and disfigured bodies. The documentary I saw the other night had a man's head submerged in a plastic case full of liquid sawed perfectly in half down the middle of his head. One eye and half his nose peering eerily from the one side. But I didn't check to see if he was gassed, shot or starved to death.

You Holocaust deniers really are a bunch of kooks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by plumbum
35 years ago when I toured Dachau, they said there were no gassing showers there. The gasding took place at a nearby facitlity.
Do you dare contradict the word of Simon Wiesenthal??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's see them.

They murdered a LOT of people without gas. I guess you've never seen the German locals paraded past and forced to look at stacks and stacks of dead and disfigured bodies. The documentary I saw the other night had a man's head submerged in a plastic case full of liquid sawed perfectly in half down the middle of his head. One eye and half his nose peering eerily from the one side. But I didn't check to see if he was gassed, shot or starved to death.

Are you confused?
My post was addressed to TRH to provide evidence of his claims.
What outlandish claims did I make?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's see them.

Are you confused?
My post was addressed to TRH to provide evidence of his claims.
What outlandish claims did I make?

He's not so good at interneting.

I read his post as directed to TRH but I am good a diciphering gibberish.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/25/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If your going to call someone a Holocaust Denier you should at least address the correct person.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If your going to call someone a Holocaust Denier you should at least address the correct person.

I thought it was pretty clear he was addressing TRK.

The multi quotes can get cumbersome - we’ve all done it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank God (Rik Bin) for the UP button

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember as a child my dad said when he was a prisoner of war in Germany he was “ de loused” at I believed a concentration camp.

But I never really followed it up …….

I can’t imagine it’s all fake?

Did they sell tin foil back then?

Was it rationed?

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/25/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Germans didn’t kill six million Jews in the camps, they killed more like two to three million in the camps. In the Soviet Union, Poland, and the Baltics they killed at least three million Jews by shooting. Of course, they killed a lot more civilians who weren’t Jews than that. They also killed at least as many, probably more, Soviet Prisoners of war in camps than they did Jews in the camps. Around three million Soviet prisoners of war died in POW camps.

There is no doubt that Hitler wanted to rid Germany of its Jews. Before the war, they wanted to send them to Palestine and maybe, Madagascar. That’s historical fact. Once the war started, they couldn’t ship them anywhere and frankly no one wanted them. Roosevelt refused to accept an mere shipload of Jews and they were turned down at port after until the ship was forced to return Europe.

I don’t think there is any doubt Jews were worked to death and many killed outright. But, lots of things get lost in the shuffle. More were killed by shooting than any other means and there were relatively few German soldiers involved. What they did would have been impossible without the enthusiastic help of the local populations in Poland, Ukraine, the Baltics, and elsewhere. Only in a few countries was there any official resistance to getting rid of the Jews. Most of the ones in the camps came from Western countries where they would have balked at shooting them but were only too happy to load them onto trains, steal all their stuff, and ship them east.

About six million Polish citizens died during the war. About half of them were Poles and the rest were Jews. So of the alleged six million Jews who died, half were Polish and as many non-Jew Poles died as Jews. About two million Soviet Jews were killed. Of course, 19 million Soviet civilians who weren’t Jews were killed as well. And of course, almost 4 million German civilians died in the war.

From say October 1944 to the end of the war there were around one million deaths a month. I’m just not all that worked up by the Jews anymore. A bunch of them got killed. Welcome to the party. It was the biggest war in human history and most of them lived in the area where the bulk of the people who got killed lived. Were they targeted? Yeah, probably. That doesn’t make them any more or less dead than anyone else. Hitler was no more or less evil than any number of people like Ghengis Khan (who killed at least a tenth of the world’s population), Timurlaine, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and many others simply because he chose to direct a big portion of his efforts towards Jews.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
OK, I guess we can agree that Hitler was no worse than Tamerlane or maybe Genghis Khan so he was an OK guy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
First World War anti-German propaganda.

[Linked Image from imgc.artprintimages.com]

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Of course, after the war, Germany still existed, so it could publicly contradict it. As a result, it was eventually accepted that it wasn't true, having been mere war propaganda.

Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,579
Posts18,473,329
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.