Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

How close to the front have you made it?

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

It's easy to agree with me.

I have never advocated for any USA boots on the ground and you agree.

I have no need or want to go fight for either side and you agree.

You could have just typed +1 and saved yourself a bit of angst.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/26/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Johnny Nyquil BIG MAD

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

It takes a real genius to set up a straw man, argue against that straw man, and lose the argument.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

If your post reflects your true feelings you need help.

No, I take that back, you are beyond help.

Stupid bastage reads Hamas News Daily.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are people on the fire who can't use Google but do claim to be able to spot a CIA/intelligence operation from 10k miles away. Very intuitive.

That's interesting.

Me

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
There are people on the fire who can't use Google but do claim to be able to spot a CIA/intelligence operation from 10k miles away. Very intuitive.

That's interesting.

Well when the Putin Pufters can devine Satans words and intentions there is not a need for more research.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

You knee jerk puckers will be surprised to learn some Big ((Zionist)) Idea stored in your boney skull isn't the same as intelligently formed opinion, based on verifiable facts. Not that you care about truth to begin with. Your fantasy world would implode. I yield back the remainder of my time.....

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You knee jerk puckers will be surprised to learn some Big ((Zionist)) Idea stored in your boney skull isn't the same as intelligently formed opinion, based on verifiable facts. Not that you care about truth to begin with. Your fantasy world would implode. I yield back the remainder of my time.....
So Macgregor doesn't have the scoop ?
Santa Claus ? Don't even go there.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

So Macgregor doesn't have the scoop ?
Santa Claus ? Don't even go there.

All of those boomer covtard jabs really rotted your brain

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

That's interesting.

Is google skewed toward one side of the political spectrum??

People who solely rely on google for info have learned nothing

Google Trump, Covid vaccines, George Floyd BLM, ivermectin. And get back to us with reliable data. Lol

One has to go to the 4th page of search or more to even begin to get reliable info

Most google foo eggspurts use the very first result. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/26/24.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

That's interesting.

Well when the Putin Pufters can devine Satans words and intentions there is not a need for more research.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

Satan didn’t say, “By their fruits you shall know them.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

That's interesting.

Google Trump, Covid vaccines, George Floyd BLM, ivermectin. And get back to us with reliable data. Lol

One has to go to the 4th page of search or more to even begin to get reliable info

I'm talking people posting "how many rounds does a 1911 magazine hold" on the campfire instead of google. Or "Is Princess Diana an American?" etc.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You don't have any time. you're constantly full of schit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

That's interesting.

Word.

Haven't used google to search in years.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I didn’t get the impression you were okay with Uke blood fertilizing their soil…….

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I didn’t get the impression you were okay with Uke blood fertilizing their soil…….

I prefer Orc blood if there has to be blood shed but my country had a bloody begining and is now the Greatest Nation to ever exist on Earth.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight for freedom from the Orc horde I am Okay with sending the arms.

You might check out the State motto for NH.

Just Sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

That's interesting.

They call it "Discernment."

Everybody else uses the more common terms "bias", "fantasyland", and "mental illness".

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I prefer Orc blood if there has to be blood shed but my country had a bloody begining and is now the Greatest Nation to ever exist on Earth.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight for freedom from the Orc horde I am Okay with sending the arms.

You might check out the State motto for NH.

Just Sayin.
Good, I’m glad that you’re okay with Uke casualties piling up.
I appreciate your attempt, but your lessons on history are unnecessary. Your envy of our motto is noted.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Belarus president Lukashenko contradicts Putin saying that the perpetrators were headed to Belarus and not to Ukraine when they were caught.

Reuters, Forbes

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,876
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.