Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert
And vote.

And THAT, of course is the DemoRat’s Plan.
Well That, and turning America into a 3rd World Commie Schitthole. 😡

Then they won’t have to bother with stealing another Election.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Time to create our own Gaza Strip- - - - -a 50 mile wide no man's land beginning at the wetback border. Overlapping fields of fire with quad 50's and regular reconnaissance patrols with Warthogs AC-130 Gunships.

Fixed it for you. Warthogs are just not the right tool for that mission.

Puff, the Magic Dragon.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Originally Posted by Teal
I know something that would stop the flow of illegals....napalm on Mexico City.

Not allowing US dollars to be sent south would too. ITAR that crap - no more Western Union money grams to El Salvador, Mexico etc.

I like that, that practical without dropping bombs...and gets the message across.

It's not hard.

Close the border.
Stop transfers of cash as stated.

$5k fines for every illegal employed.
Fines double for a second offense, triple for a third.

Fines equal to six months rent for renting to illegals.
An extra month's rent for every one present.
Fines double with a second offense.
Triple with a third, quadruple...

One year for smuggling drugs. Any amount.
An additional year per $10k in street value.
To be served in CCC type camps, engaged in CCC type work.
Rural or urban.
Escapees will have sentences doubled if caught in America,
transfered to hard labor camps.

I'm fair, pay them $100/month.
Do not allow the commissary price gouging common in civilian prisons.(something that needs addressed. We imprison criminals, then steal from them)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have said for years, that Mexico is our biggest National threat, our most existential enemy country. Time to just declare war.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mexican-president-says-flow-migrants-continue-unless-us-meets-demands
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador warned on Sunday during an interview with "60 Minutes" that unless the United States complies with Latin America’s requests for aid, the tide of migrants will continue.

In January, Obrador issued a series of demands for what the U.S. must do to stop the flow of migrants to the border, ranging from sending Latin American countries $20 billion in aid a year to granting some level of amnesty to illegal immigrant workers in the U.S.
Sounds like acts of war to me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nuke’m til they glow.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by las
Militarize the border, heavily. Then start rounding up in-country illegals and putting them back.
Yep, and it doesn't matter if they're Mexican, they go back to south of the militarized border, Haitians, Africans, Arabs, Chinese, what have you. Mexico intentionally let them all cross their nation to get here (helped them, in fact), so they can take care of them when we return them.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Mexico needs a good ass kicking. Take all their assets, blast Cartels to hell and back along with every crooked government official. Which is more than likely all of them. Do a full blown Putin on them!

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have said for years, that Mexico is our biggest National threat, our most existential enemy country. Time to just declare war.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mexican-president-says-flow-migrants-continue-unless-us-meets-demands
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador warned on Sunday during an interview with "60 Minutes" that unless the United States complies with Latin America’s requests for aid, the tide of migrants will continue.

In January, Obrador issued a series of demands for what the U.S. must do to stop the flow of migrants to the border, ranging from sending Latin American countries $20 billion in aid a year to granting some level of amnesty to illegal immigrant workers in the U.S.

Originally Posted by US Grant
"For myself," Grant wrote later about the United States war against Mexico, "I was bitterly opposed to the measure, and to this day regard the war, which resulted, as one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Originally Posted by US Grant
"For myself," Grant wrote later about the United States war against Mexico, "I was bitterly opposed to the measure, and to this day regard the war, which resulted, as one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation."

All we have to do is simply enforce our own laws.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by las
Militarize the border, heavily. Then start rounding up in-country illegals and putting them back.
Yep, and it doesn't matter if they're Mexican, they go back to south of the militarized border, Haitians, Africans, Arabs, Chinese, what have you. Mexico intentionally let them all cross their nation to get here (helped them, in fact), so they can take care of them when we return them.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Time to create our own Gaza Strip- - - - -a 50 mile wide no man's land beginning at the wetback border. Overlapping fields of fire with quad 50's and regular reconnaissance patrols with Warthogs AC-130 Gunships.

Fixed it for you. Warthogs are just not the right tool for that mission.

Puff, the Magic Dragon.

Yep. Or like Digital Dan suggested. Turn it into a giant glass beaded beach for the Gulf of Mexico.
It’s a 3rd world Schitthole that’s never gonna get any better.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Mexico needs a good ass kicking. Take all their assets, blast Cartels to hell and back along with every crooked government official. Which is more than likely all of them. Do a full blown Putin on them!
If we would put half the sanctions and financial penalties on Mexico that we’ve put on Russia they would put a stop to their country being used as a staging ground for the invasion of our country. I tend to believe our government is corrupted by the same money that is corrupting Mexico

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Not allowing US dollars to be sent south would too. ITAR that crap - no more Western Union money grams to El Salvador, Mexico etc.

Money transfer is THE business around here.
One of the last banks I was with went to pretty
much all border jumper business with the most
of it being money transfer.
Closed up their expensively built drive through
and all the signage is no longer en engleesh.

All these supposedly charitable groups here
are just exploiting the border jumpers.
Banks, tote-the-note car lots, housing, medical,
grocery stores, "immigration lawyers "
fly-by-night insurance agencies, so-called
paint and body shops, etc. etc.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ted Curse, Little Marco , Ms. Lindsay they know the Plan ..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
If we would put half the sanctions and financial penalties on Mexico that we’ve put on Russia they would put a stop to their country being used as a staging ground for the invasion of our country. I tend to believe our government is corrupted by the same money that is corrupting Mexico
And you'd be right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That will drive the farmers, meat packers, roofers, builders out of business.

GOA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I know something that would stop the flow of illegals....napalm on Mexico City.

Yep. This is all it would take. Trump threatened it and they complied.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

That will drive the farmers, meat packers, roofers, builders out of business.
Or they'd stop hiring them. More likely the latter.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The border is open because the swamp wants it open. I'm not opposed to some aid being given if they'll stay in their own countries. It's much cheaper then the $4000 plus they are each getting here plus free plane rides and bus rides.

The money we've spent in our own invasion would go much further in those other countries if you could get it to the actual people instead of the one leader in each of the corrupt s hole countries. Biden probably cut all aid to those countries to make things worse to encourage more illegals invading our country.

Our chamber of commerce doesn't want a guest worker program because legitimized workers can have legitimate complaints. The dems don't want a program because they want chaos and crime and want them to vote. If they could lose their guest worker status for crime or illegal voting they're less likely to commit the crimes the dems are hoping for.

Bb

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
All we’re doing to do to Mexico is give then free stuff. White guilt and political correctness rules the day. Thus us their country until the Chinese take it from them.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 1_deuce, 16 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,090
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.