-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good lucky shot, I doubt he was aiming at his head just where he happened to hit him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul39
Is the hurling of multiple F bombs standard LE procedure these days in order to assert authority and gain compliance? Is it taught at LE academies? Does it work?

Totally unnecessary language! A simple request “please put the evil gun down young man” is all the police should say. The action of the poor victim is understandable when you have a mean policeman chasing you with no reason…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
More scum of the Earth need to meet their maker the same way.....Thanks officer for making a great shot !

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Paul39
Is the hurling of multiple F bombs standard LE procedure these days in order to assert authority and gain compliance? Is it taught at LE academies? Does it work?

Totally unnecessary language! A simple request “please put the evil gun down young man” is all the police should say. The action of the poor victim is understandable when you have a mean policeman chasing you with no reason…
.. shrapnel's been converted... to the big D side..

LMAO

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Video went around the friggin world to tell the tale!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shooting while at full run can't be easy, nicely done.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

If the cop had a few brain cells to rub together, once he decided to shoot, he probably stopped and aimed before firing. Spray and pray is only an option for the scumbag who doesn't care what a stray round might do. Still a good shoot- - - -accurate and effective under extreme pressure.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

If the cop had a few brain cells to rub together, once he decided to shoot, he probably stopped and aimed before firing. Spray and pray is only an option for the scumbag who doesn't care what a stray round might do. Still a good shoot- - - -accurate and effective under extreme pressure.

Pretty judgemental statement on your part. Firstly, assuming he lacks intelligence, secondly, assuming his actions as "spray & pray" while you yourself admit he made "accurate and effective fire" is a bit crass.

Can you run a city block? Can you run a city block in gear? Could you run a full block, in gear, shoot and hit anything with a handgun even "stopping to aim"?

That job sucks, is under appreciated, and even though there are many in law enforcement that shouldn't be, I'm still grateful there are some good ones willing to take the heat.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He got what was coming to him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When he can outshoot the Austin PD cop that was holding two horses and shot and killed a "crazed" shooter over 100 yards away with his .40 S&W service pistol....with one shot, I'll say he's a pretty good shot!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-cops-sure-shot-stopped-crazed-gunman

Apparently, after qualifying, this cop and his buddies would hang out at the range, practicing 100 yard shot with their service pistols for kicks and giggles! Bet he never thought he'd get the chance to use it! 😉👍

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The world is now a better place. Good shot.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

314 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,811 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,471
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.