Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by steve4102
Those that tried to get The Fire's head out of it's ass, were greeted with , "fuqk you, give him a chance, he's a Man of God, you're an idiot, Yada, Yada, Yada.

JUST like Mike Pence......

Excellent point.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

D
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
I was one that was fooled by Johnson, but I guess its true, Every mans got his price.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Diggerman
I was one that was fooled by Johnson, but I guess its true, Every mans got his price.

Wow, a man of honor here on The Fire, a rare thing indeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He was a member here?
Speaker of the House you democrat DUMBFÛKK
Still never heard of him

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
He is a big disappointment .
He's not the only Republican that's a big disappointment. Seems like they want to give the speaker job to Hakeem Jeffries and the democrats.

Can you name any Republican in the House who would act as Speaker and who would shut the government down in an election year?
You defending Mike Johnson, correct? The ones I know that would are not the right kind of Republican so they have no chance to be speaker. Here are a few that would Boebert, Massie, Graves, Higgens how many more you need?

Do you think shutting the government down by a republican in an election year is a good thing for the republicans, particularly in the House, to be a wise idea?

Apologies if I phrased my first question to you poorly.
Yes, I do hope that answers your question I have no more comments on this so let's move on.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spkr Mike Johnson doesn't want to win when the R's have a majority, he's another Paul Ryan. He should be ramming that majority down the Dem's throats every day he wakes up, but no, he's a beautiful loser.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I didn’t elect him. He got elected because Jake (jackass) Ellzey and his butt buddy Gonzalez didn’t want Jordan. Johnson is another establishment politician.
We’re in a situation now that is getting worse by the hour. RINOs are jumping ship because Trump is headed to Washington. They’re going to give the majority to the democrats so they can harass Trump when he is elected.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
I didn’t elect him. He got elected because Jake (jackass) Ellzey and his butt buddy Gonzalez didn’t want Jordan. Johnson is another establishment politician.
We’re in a situation now that is getting worse by the hour. RINOs are jumping ship because Trump is headed to Washington. They’re going to give the majority to the democrats so they can harass Trump when he is elected.

The Republicans have preferred to be in the Minority ever since Newt.

They are going to hand the House Majority back to back to The Democrats regardless of the outcome of the Presidential election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
He is a big disappointment .
He's not the only Republican that's a big disappointment. Seems like they want to give the speaker job to Hakeem Jeffries and the democrats.

Can you name any Republican in the House who would act as Speaker and who would shut the government down in an election year?
This ^^

Not a good strategy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He was a member here?
Speaker of the House you democrat DUMBFÛKK

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
When McJohnson was elected Speaker by a Unanimous vote by House Republicans after weeks of in-fighting, it was obvious to a select few here on The Fire that he was going to be the same if not worse than McKevin.

Those that tried to get The Fire's head out of it's ass, were greeted with , "fuqk you, give him a chance, he's a Man of God, you're an idiot, Yada, Yada, Yada.

Time to wake up, take the blinders off and accept the fact that the Republican Leadership is not your friend and is nothing more than Democrats in Disguise.

Have to concede Steve. But still hoping the man is smarter than me, such though, that is not a tuff putt.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When a man like Mike Johnson (or Pence), giving his acceptance speech forcefully brags that his decision stemmed from a conversation directly with God...the red flags go up in my brain.
You rightfully may ask, Flint you cynical sonofabitch...what makes you so bitter about mixing religion into the affairs of state?
Easy answer, Jimmy Carter.
Until the current cabal of the WEF/Obama/Biden...nobody came so close to destroying the USA as Carter, ( honorable mention goes to LBJ, though)

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
D
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
Has he made an appearance since the vote?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Diggerman
Has he made an appearance since the vote?
Ya mean to Confession

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Shutting the government down cannot happen because there are many RINOS that will not abide by it. It was never an option so Johnson caved. I feel like he could've negotiated a much better deal but that would take guts and support which he didn't have. The problem is as it stands ; we must retain the gavel until after the election. It's up to US the people that elected those RINOS to send them home and elect people with fortitude and honor. It's easy in the house because they come up every two years. This has been going on far too long. When are we going to step up and help cure the disease? It's going to take Trump in the White House and a republican super majority of actual patriots to fix this sickness that is destroying America. We have to stop the lobbyists from running congress.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 257robertsimp, 28 invisible), 1,785 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,159
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.