Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
"Few politicians have commanded the loyalty of the religious right like former President Trump, whose decision to begin selling $60 Bibles for Holy Week has outraged his critics — but drawn little reaction from evangelical leaders.

Why it matters: Trump has developed a sense of impunity when it comes to religious messaging, forged through a grand compromise with Christian conservatives who see him as a flawed — but effective — champion of their movement."

"Flashback: Trump was neither a regular churchgoer nor prone to displays of faith before running for president. His 2016 campaign produced a series of memorable gaffes as he courted the GOP's evangelical base.
At the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa in 2015, Trump said he had never asked God for forgiveness and called Communion his "little wine" and "little cracker."
In an interview with Bloomberg the following month, Trump repeatedly refused to name his favorite Bible verse — calling it "very personal."
In a speech at Liberty University in January 2016, Trump cited a verse from what he called "Two Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians," drawing laughter from the crowd and mockery from his GOP rivals."

WHAT A FAKE!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just another day of drama for you huh ?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Hey rodsucker for reference I’ve heard a LOT of clergyman say 2 instead of second

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Mike_S; 03/28/24.
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
A lot of priest like little boys like you too foggy

IC B2

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
You magas are so blind you can't see the writing on the wall. Your hero is a fake.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
And what do you care ? If we are so blind, why are you even here ?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I am here to set you straight like your heading I'm for love, peace and kindness but I find no such thing here so why are you here?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Jo going on a crazy pisting spree….

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
How bout you go fuqk urself

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by rod2024
I am here to set you straight like your heading I'm for love, peace and kindness but I find no such thing here so why are you here?

You need to watch your own bobber, and every man needs to look over his own two shoulders.. You need to do the same.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You might want to buy one....and read it!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Just another day of drama for you huh ?

The troll's just doing a lot of cutting and pasting, which tells you, like most dimocraps, he doesn't have an original thought in his head.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
In many way this is a very tangible world. Trump is a master of the tangible and what we desperately need right now. Is biden a more righteous man??? I didn’t think so.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Just put this guy on ignore like I do with all of the trolls who talk crap on my Lord and Saviour.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think Rod should just go home and tell mommy she's calling him, the basement hs been cleaned.
PJ.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
My mother is dead, you disrespectful ass

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Few politicians have commanded the loyalty of the religious right like former President Trump, whose decision to begin selling $60 Bibles for Holy Week has outraged his critics — but drawn little reaction from evangelical leaders.

Why it matters: Trump has developed a sense of impunity when it comes to religious messaging, forged through a grand compromise with Christian conservatives who see him as a flawed — but effective — champion of their movement."

"Flashback: Trump was neither a regular churchgoer nor prone to displays of faith before running for president. His 2016 campaign produced a series of memorable gaffes as he courted the GOP's evangelical base.
At the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa in 2015, Trump said he had never asked God for forgiveness and called Communion his "little wine" and "little cracker."
In an interview with Bloomberg the following month, Trump repeatedly refused to name his favorite Bible verse — calling it "very personal."
In a speech at Liberty University in January 2016, Trump cited a verse from what he called "Two Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians," drawing laughter from the crowd and mockery from his GOP rivals."

WHAT A FAKE!
I'm not trying to say this to mean, or even dramatic but if you voted for Biden, I honestly hope that you die soon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

WHAT A FAKE!

Original thought is the Achilles heal for the troll.

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Nope, but keep guessing, I'll let you know when you are getting close.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (260Remguy, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 79S, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 12 invisible), 1,641 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,383
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.