Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rod2024
So you are all for cutting back on government spending. What programs are you going to cut? Social security? Medicare? Military, Police, Firefighters, Hospice, DOT, FAA, DEA, CIA, FBI. How about cutting funding for the border security. Cut spending for the wall that we all paid for but you magas don't want to admit it. How about the IRS, how about the VA administration and all the veterans on disability.

I will be here waiting for your answers.
UKRAINE
Funding for Illegals
Government funded abortions
ATF
Government funding of State Red Flag Laws
Depot of Education
Foreign Aid
Just to name a few

Steve4102.....rot2024 is just another paid Soros bot or an insane brainwashed poor liberal....see below...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes there will be an election in November. Will it be an honest and fair election? Absolutely not. We have not had an honest and fair election since the 1960’s when Kennedy was elected. There is plenty of proof but the courts have not allowed it to be presented. They use one technicality or another to prevent a case from going to trial.

As far as what government agencies to cut, a return to a somewhat constitutional government would see every department created following World War 2 eliminated. I am good with that. There are several created prior to World War 2 that could be abolished as well. Federal Reserve comes to mind.

And another thing, I have heard there are people being paid $25 per post to post on conservative websites and they get $15 for each response generated. George Soros is involved in the funding process. Can’t verify the accuracy of this comment but it would explain some of the stupid things they post and why they appear and then disappear. Or pop back up under a different name.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
I agree, anyone that thinks the 2020 election was stolen is chicken [bleep]. no prove has ever been provided even buy trump, mike or rudy. But you magas can't handle the truth.

It’s “No proof” not “ no prove “… Ebonics much?
Dept of Education to the rescue.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
Yes there will be an election in November. Will it be an honest and fair election? Absolutely not. We have not had an honest and fair election since the 1960’s when Kennedy was elected. There is plenty of proof but the courts have not allowed it to be presented. They use one technicality or another to prevent a case from going to trial.

As far as what government agencies to cut, a return to a somewhat constitutional government would see every department created following World War 2 eliminated. I am good with that. There are several created prior to World War 2 that could be abolished as well. Federal Reserve comes to mind.

And another thing, I have heard there are people being paid $25 per post to post on conservative websites and they get $15 for each response generated. George Soros is involved in the funding process. Can’t verify the accuracy of this comment but it would explain some of the stupid things they post and why they appear and then disappear. Or pop back up under a different name.

Welcome to my Parrot Club

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Depot (Department) of Education, REALLY so we can more uneducated idiots like you walking around.
The US Department of Education was founded in 1979. We were ranked #1 in the world at that time.
After nearly 45 years of Government-run education, we have fallen to #24. Why is that?

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
A real one or just some magic show?

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I'm all for cutting the Government disaster relief fund that way the next time a tornado or hurricane rips apart the south they get no free money to rebuild.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Why is that? it's called parents that don't give a dam about their kids education. They don't care about their kids PERIOD!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you Steve

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Steve, thanks

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
free and fair election, so are you saying trump didn't win fairly?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Rumors, rumors rumors thanks for spreading them. When you have some facts let us know.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Just seat Trump and be done with it. that's called dictatorship, traitor

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You're one silly fugk.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
yep get a life. or go get help. Is that your mother?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why is that? it's called parents that don't give a dam about their kids education. They don't care about their kids PERIOD!
You full of S-hit!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Only traitors would want to put a loser in the white house without an election by the people for the people.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
You full of S-hit! perfect example!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Limpdik rod ur the loser

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Either way, yes or no the s h i t is gonna hit the fan big time.
PJ

This!
Their plan is to allow the terrorists cells, already acknowledged by the alphabet agencies, to strike; thereby giving them an excuse to declare martial law. Under martial law they don't have to conduct elections.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 56 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.