Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
HUMAN INTEREST

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel, of TLC’s ‘Abby & Brittany,’ is now married to an Army veteran
By Social Links forTaylor Knight
Published March 28, 2024
Updated March 28, 2024, 11:48 a.m. ET
Abby and Brittany Hensel, who documented their lives in a TLC reality series, have transitioned from a duo to a trio.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Abby, the left-side conjoined twin, married Josh Bowling, a nurse and United States Army veteran, in 2021. They live in Minnesota, where the Hensel twins were born and raised.

Abby and Brittany, 34, have been living private lives since their 8-episode show “Abby & Brittany” aired in 2012. But it’s been a happy life for them in Minnesota, where they were born and raised.

According to the “Today” show, which obtained marriage records for the spouses, the sisters are both fifth-grade teachers in their home state.

A 20-second clip posted on Heidi Bowling’s Facebook captures the couple dancing and kissing at the wedding reception. Abby and her sister wore an all-white, sleeveless bridal gown and laced-back dress, while Bowling wore a grey suit.

Bowling is seen staring into his blushing bride’s eyes while Brittany supports her sister.

The duo originally appeared on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in 1996, explaining their lives as conjoined twins.

They were born as dicephalus conjoined twins, a rare condition when two heads are on a single body with one genital system; two, three or four arms, two hearts and two legs.

The Helsen twins share a bloodstream and all organs below the waist. Abby controls their right arm and leg and Brittany controls the left side.

When Abby and Brittany were born in 1990, their parents, Patty and Mike Hensel, opted out of separation surgery because doctors said there was a small chance the girls would survive the operation, “Today” reported.

“How could you pick between the two?” their father Mike said, during a 2001 interview with Time magazine.

Although they battle complications of life as conjoined twins, they haven’t let it slow them down from achieving benchmark goals such as passing their driver’s license test at 16, graduating from college, traveling to Europe and becoming educators.

So far, there’s word if they plan on expanding their family.

In the 2003 documentary “Joined for Life,” Abby and Brittany discuss the possibility of raising children one day.

“Yeah, we’re going to be moms,” Brittany said. “We haven’t thought about how being moms is going to work yet. But we’re just 16 — we don’t need to think about that right now.”

And the couple doesn’t have to rush adding children into their life because Abby’s husband has a child from a prior relationship, according to the Daily Mail.

Bowling’s Facebook page reveals how the blended family embraces each other with family photoshoots, an ice cream outing and celebrating the holidays.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
good for them. hope they have a healthy life

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh wow

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My devilish side wants to but my upbringing is keeping me from asking certain questions on this marriage.

Therefore, I will just wish them the very best.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One more thing.

If they have a child, and then the marriage ends in divorce, it could be one of the most nightmarish custody battles in the history of humankind.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
2 women in one body that dude is fuqkd

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Two heads, four tits.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
HUMAN INTEREST

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel, of TLC’s ‘Abby & Brittany,’ is now married to an Army veteran
By Social Links forTaylor Knight
Published March 28, 2024
Updated March 28, 2024, 11:48 a.m. ET
Abby and Brittany Hensel, who documented their lives in a TLC reality series, have transitioned from a duo to a trio.

Abby, the left-side conjoined twin, married Josh Bowling, a nurse and United States Army veteran, in 2021. They live in Minnesota, where the Hensel twins were born and raised.

Abby and Brittany, 34, have been living private lives since their 8-episode show “Abby & Brittany” aired in 2012. But it’s been a happy life for them in Minnesota, where they were born and raised.

According to the “Today” show, which obtained marriage records for the spouses, the sisters are both fifth-grade teachers in their home state.

A 20-second clip posted on Heidi Bowling’s Facebook captures the couple dancing and kissing at the wedding reception. Abby and her sister wore an all-white, sleeveless bridal gown and laced-back dress, while Bowling wore a grey suit.

Bowling is seen staring into his blushing bride’s eyes while Brittany supports her sister.

The duo originally appeared on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in 1996, explaining their lives as conjoined twins.

They were born as dicephalus conjoined twins, a rare condition when two heads are on a single body with one genital system; two, three or four arms, two hearts and two legs.

The Helsen twins share a bloodstream and all organs below the waist. Abby controls their right arm and leg and Brittany controls the left side.

When Abby and Brittany were born in 1990, their parents, Patty and Mike Hensel, opted out of separation surgery because doctors said there was a small chance the girls would survive the operation, “Today” reported.

“How could you pick between the two?” their father Mike said, during a 2001 interview with Time magazine.

Although they battle complications of life as conjoined twins, they haven’t let it slow them down from achieving benchmark goals such as passing their driver’s license test at 16, graduating from college, traveling to Europe and becoming educators.

So far, there’s word if they plan on expanding their family.

In the 2003 documentary “Joined for Life,” Abby and Brittany discuss the possibility of raising children one day.

“Yeah, we’re going to be moms,” Brittany said. “We haven’t thought about how being moms is going to work yet. But we’re just 16 — we don’t need to think about that right now.”

And the couple doesn’t have to rush adding children into their life because Abby’s husband has a child from a prior relationship, according to the Daily Mail.

Bowling’s Facebook page reveals how the blended family embraces each other with family photoshoots, an ice cream outing and celebrating the holidays.

not sure if I can read this now

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
this.........

WTF over

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Does that count as a 3 some? Also...do two mouths bitch twice as much? And does the mutation somehow end up helping in the dishwashing area...or other advantages?

Last edited by mjbgalt; 03/28/24.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This

has to be the weirdest post ever posted on 24HR

Unless stick posted something I missed.......hint

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
So he apparently liked a lot of head on his beer
They'll never be the head of a major corporation
Too headstrong I assume

Ad nauseum.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 03/28/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree, too many questions. Hope it works out for them.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤯

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Two chicks at the same time every time. Or just awkward for the sister caught in the middle. What if she gets married one day? Seems like you marry both if you marry. What a conundrum.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I can only magin 2 heads on the rag fuqk that 🤣

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
WOW. This has so many downsides and so few upsides... Are the gals deciding where they go to eat, shop, hang out? That poor sob is in for it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wish them well and I won't make any childish comments.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I wish them well and I won't make any childish comments.

Absolutely. Those girls deserve the very best.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Do they both orgasm at the same time? I would assume so.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 60 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,588
Posts18,473,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.