Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 5sdad
If you should die before election day, your vote still counts.

If your candidate dies before election day and they replace him with someone you don't like, you still got to vote for the right guy.

If your candidate goes completely off the rails before election day and becomes a dangerous nut job, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you voted for him when he was still viable.

They only draw jury pools from the list of people who actually vote on election day, so you don't have to avoid voting for fear of being called for jury duty. ( wink )

I’m thinking Your a Marxist Sympathizer

Hahahaha Hahahaha

But then again Your to Smart to be One of Them

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Ohhhh Say Can You See that our Flag was still There..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Fewer boomers to have to walk around.

They aren't used to, many not even aware of, early voting so they tend to clog up the polls on Election Day.

Anybody ever tell you, you're a blithering, micro-cephallic moron? consider yourself informed now..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
This isn’t Rocket Science..

The Republican Party is the other Wing of District of Corruption Vulture.

Look at that Beta Boy Speaker of the House and her actions

Bringing Ben Hurr over here to Speak to the other Jews is about all your going to get out of Her ..

Now..

For those that aren’t paying attention if you vote early all your doing is giving the sheeboons who run our election process the data the White Marxist need to Stuff and create Mystery Barrels that they always bring to a Marxist Sympathizer Judge wanting to Count ..

If you vote early your playing right into their Hands you Lazy Bastards..

Ben Hurr lololol!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bwana_1; 03/29/24.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What is the downside of early voting ? What does it matter when you vote as long as you do it ?

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mail in voting, absentee voting, and early voting are all different things lumped together.

Mail in voting (or drop boxes) is for caca.

Absentee Voting is fine. Get your ballot by jumping through the hoops and request, ballot mailed to your official address, make selections, mailed back, signature verified ect. Overall a pain in the A.

Early voting (at least in my county) is no different than Election Day voting. Check your address, look and scan your DL or Other picture ID, receive ballot and vote.

I’d prefer all voting other than Absentee (sometimes needed) be on Election Day but not practical for a lot of people due to schedules and things that come up.

We vote during early voting or Election Day in person only. When I was in the Navy, I wanted to vote but the whole Absentee Ballot Request thing was a Pain beyond description pre internet.

I’d like to see the voting age moved to 21 due to College Brainwashing and Social Media affecting so many unemployed youth (exemptions for Active Duty). Better yet, only people filing tax returns but that would be beyond expectations.

Last edited by 007FJ; 03/29/24.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
demoncrap cheating

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Attached Images

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I’ve never stood in line nor waited to vote. It’s people we know checking IDs and typically run into friends.

There are enough other .fed holidays that Election Day should also be one. Throws the BS flag on excuses to not vote.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Vote early.

Vote often.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Early voting isn't the problem, it's the "mail-in" and ballot "harvesting" frauds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's pretty easy to vote early in Iowa. The county cannot count the votes until election day. Once we vote in our respective County, we get a letter from the County saying "our records indicate you have voted early. If this is wrong please let us know". I have done it so I know the process.

IN 2016 I know of one person who went in to vote and she was told that she had already voted. She got a provisional ballot but did nothing more. I would of been raising hell. I'm sure she feels differently now and probably would raise hell if it happens in 2024.

But, we have a Secretary of State who is a straight arrow republican.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Vote early and vote often.

Seriously - I have voted absentee when I was going to be out of town for work on election day. I have voted mail in when I was out of state going to school. I voted early (in TX) for convenience.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
So many votes I need to cast - gotta start early or I run out of time.... smile

Seriously, I am fine with verified absentee ballots, by voter's request, and think "voting day" should otherwise be in person for perhaps 3 days, over a weekend, 12-14 hours a day. With photo ID at the poll. Indelible ink on the hand. It ain't rocket science.

I do think it true that "vote by mail" results in a higher legitimate turn-out, but is riddled with fraud in many places, along with some other practices, such as ballot harvesting.

I, like Ironbender, have voted in person (at least once) without having my ID along, because everyone running the poll knew me - some were co-workers. Heck, they were even Democrats, some of them. (No problem there???)

Last edited by las; 03/29/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’ve never stood in line nor waited to vote.

Well of course not. There's only what, 500 people in all of Alaska?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Anybody ever tell you, you're a blithering, micro-cephallic moron?

No, and no one important has yet.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by tdoyka
demoncrap cheating

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ask Not Want Your Country can do for You..

Ask What You can Do for Your Country.

One Day of Deer Hunting or Drinking at the Bar every 2 and 4 Years for Fair Elections is that Beyond Your Comprehension..

Narcissistic Bitches

Hahahaha Hahahaha

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Some ppl have to work out of town for extended periods

That's called an "Absentee Ballot" dumb fuqk.

Think about it genius, who is more likely to be at work on a weekday, a Republican or a Democrat? I’m an airline pilot & gone for weeks at a time. I often don’t get my schedule until a couple of weeks before, an absentee ballot has to be requested months in advance and they want concrete plans which I can’t give them. The last two elections I couldn’t have voted if not for early voting.

Early voting isn’t the problem, it’s mail in voting and drop boxes where the fraud is happening.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Some ppl have to work out of town for extended periods

That's called an "Absentee Ballot" dumb fuqk.

Think about it genius, who is more likely to be at work on a weekday, a Republican or a Democrat? I’m an airline pilot & gone for weeks at a time. I often don’t get my schedule until a couple of weeks before, an absentee ballot has to be requested months in advance and they want concrete plans which I can’t give them. The last two elections I couldn’t have voted if not for early voting.

Early voting isn’t the problem, it’s mail in voting and drop boxes where the fraud is happening.
Ya that dumfuk ain’t wrapped to tight

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RAM
I get the Convenience for some, I get the necessity for some.

I'm missing the positive of it. RNC is pushing to vote early. Why? Unless you plan to cheat.

RNC claims "we need to get better at ballot harvesting" Again, if you play by the rules, why?

Its well documented the DNC Cheats like a sonofabitch, is the RNC advocating cheating also?

The Montana Supreme Court (Montana for chrissakes!) just ruled that Montana's new law prohibiting ballot harvesting, requiring ID and limiting mail-in voting violates Montana's Constitution.

Tarquin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I am retired and can vote anytime now. But when I was working. I crew changed on Tuesday 500 miles from where I vote. If I didn't early vote I didn't get to vote. So I early voted. They do it here in the basement of the First Baptist church. Usually walk up and wait less than 5 minutes.
They look you up in the book, check your ID mark that you voted. And you vote. No way to cheat unless the machines are manipulated. On election day same process at the local college but it takes longer than 5 minutes. I don't see it as something to object to. I early voted in the primary no wait at all.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Not needed except for military stationed abroad....
Or those going on verified vacations or needed surgeries... Key words are "verified" and "needed"..

Otherwise, like you said, GET RID OF IT..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 24 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.