Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Will they do it?

https://thedispatch.com/article/biden-campaign-begins-focus-on-haley-republicans/?vgo_ee=AIwNMRvaYT0pOs4R7m5wf1snf8l5V%2Fe2JItA1Mpwqy5TL5aKpw%3D%3D%3AUwoI6AzeaVUObvy%2BCiqeHoK17nB5wfDB

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think there were many Republicans that voted for her. Most of her votes came in open primaries where DEMs could vote for her. Remember in one state she was the only name on the ballot and came in 2nd.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MAC
I don't think there were many Republicans that voted for her. Most of her votes came in open primaries where DEMs could vote for her. Remember in one state she was the only name on the ballot and came in 2nd.

I believe this as well.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No, no, no you got it all wrong. Nikki is the only one that can beat Joey.🙄

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fugging Demoptards, it isn't about winning the election and doing great things, It's about "defeating Donald Trump".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
they were democrats anyways.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fugging Demoptards, it isn't about winning the election and doing great things, It's about "defeating Donald Trump".

And our country.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Yup. Not saying there wasnt some so called republicans that voted for her rino ass, but all of them sit down to pee, so theres that lol

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Originally Posted by MAC

I believe this as well.

Yep

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And our country.
Originally Posted by MAC

If you had a list of those names, it would probably be the most dedicated democrats.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A republican voting for Haley is a vote for the democrats she's 1st class Rino.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MAC

That’s wishful thinking. Some Dems crossed over but R’s did vote Haley in numbers that could matter

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by MAC

That’s wishful thinking. Some Dems crossed over but R’s did vote Haley in numbers that could matter

BS. Anybody that voted for her would never vote for Trump so there is no loss. Open your eyes and engage your grey matter. The reason the DEMs were bankrolling her was to try and set her as the nominee and then have over 80% of her so called voters do what they always do, pull the lever for the DEMs. She was a DEM plant and you're an idiot if you don't see it.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

BS. Anybody that voted for her would never vote for Trump so there is no loss. Open your eyes and engage your grey matter. The reason the DEMs were bankrolling her was to try and set her as the nominee and then have over 80% of her so called voters do what they always do, pull the lever for the DEMs. She was a DEM plant and you're an idiot if you don't see it.

Couldn't agree more MAC. Spot on.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
It’s hard to say how many followers she truly has or had. She had enough to run a campaign and enough money to run for a good while. Which means she had followers and some big money thrown her way. I’d guess there will be a few Rhinos that will jump ship and vote for Biden. How many hard to tell.

Not sure it matters, doubt we will see an honest election in this country the rest of our lives.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I think most of her voters will vote for Trump, or stay home and not vote at all. Most of her platform doesn't conform to the Dems, obviously her views on abortion and immigration alienate her from the Dems vote. She wasted a lot of money making a run, and should have pulled out of the race long before she did.

JMHO

Q
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Q
I think there are plenty of people who can see a difference between Nikki Haley and Donald Trump and Joe Biden who will "hold their nose and vote for Trump" when the time comes. I think there are a lot of people who recognize that "you can only steal a close election" and think that a candidate with more centrist appeal is the safer bet. Most of the people I know would happily vote for Trump's policies even if they don't like his rhetoric (or would vote against the leftist platform of racism and identity politics). Other people seem to care less about his policies, they just like the fact that he stands up to the other tribe. When you have the party of overt racism and identity politics on one side and an outspoken nationalist populist on the other, it really isn't a hard choice if you are paying attention.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by MAC

This ^^^^^^

And this ^^^^^^ ... reminiscent of the old saying "Evil people Democrats are willing to burn down their own country so they can rule over the ashes..."

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are confusing MAGA with Republicans. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but MAGA only makes up 25-30% of the electorate. You can't win a national election on maga alone. I can't live in fantasy land and think moderate/neocon republicans have no bearing on the outcome of the election.

I think at the end of the day a lot of moderates will vote Trump, even though he wasn't their first choice.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I think most of her voters will vote for Trump, or stay home and not vote at all. Most of her platform doesn't conform to the Dems, obviously her views on abortion and immigration alienate her from the Dems vote. She wasted a lot of money making a run, and should have pulled out of the race long before she did.

JMHO
lol

She and her handlers made millions off of this fake Trump opposition run. They ran all of the poll numbers before she jumped in knowing she never had a chance

Theylll trot her out with Cheney soon to trash Trump again

It didn’t help she was boning lobbyists while her husband was deployed

She’s a filthy greedy disgusting lying whorrre

Last edited by ribka; 03/30/24.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.