Print Thread
Hop To
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Probably making JRB cuss even more... ... It's the medias fault no doubt..

AND, as much as I find forgiving Student Loan Debt reprehensible, I doubt that it is moving many from voting R to D.

The ones with a degree that can't pay off their debt are likely voting D anyway, the ones with debt and a degree that are viable, affluent and thriving... have a brain and don't vote D.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't polls have Hitlery winning in a landslide?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's quite a statement about the value/quality of a college degree, when so many of those 'educated' folks, are not successful enough in the real world, to pay their student loans.

It reinforces the notion that the colleges are largely just political indoctrination camps, shaping those young minds.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Polls are designed to shape public opinion, not reflect it.

I few weeks ago it was reported that Biden was loosing his schit because he had bad poll numbers. Pissed at the media mostly.

I was watching something on YouTube the other day, and lo and behold, Biden’s poll numbers and approval rating is gradually improving. One poll even had Biden up by 4 .

Imagine that. Expect Biden’s fake poll numbers to continue to get better and better the closer we get to the convention.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Polls are designed to shape public opinion, not reflect it.

I few weeks ago it was reported that Biden was loosing his schit because he had bad poll numbers. Pissed at the media mostly.

I was watching something on YouTube the other day, and lo and behold, Biden’s poll numbers and approval rating is gradually improving. One poll even had Biden up by 4 .

Imagine that. Expect Biden’s fake poll numbers to continue to get better and better the closer we get to the convention.

Yep.
We’ve not seen anything yet until we get closer to the election. With AI and Deep Fake folks won’t have any idea of what is real and what isn’t.

Having said that it seems clear to me that many folks will buy off on it and vote accordingly especially the 50% that’ll vote democrat come hell or high water.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The polls are artificially close putting Biden’s numbers closer to Trump so when the election is stolen it won’t be so obvious to the brain dead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Polls traditionally are based on deception. Poll 70% democrats and 30% republicans and get what for an answer? Its all about lies. By wording a question you can elicit just about any answer you want.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Polls traditionally are based on deception. Poll 70% democrats and 30% republicans and get what for an answer? Its all about lies. By wording a question you can elicit just about any answer you want.
That was the old days. Todays polls aren’t even taken, they just make schit up and post numbers that fits their desired narrative.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Exactly,they lie about everything else,so u gonna believe their polls?

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Muffin
AND, as much as I find forgiving Student Loan Debt reprehensible, I doubt that it is moving many from voting R to D.

The ones with a degree that can't pay off their debt are likely voting D anyway, the ones with debt and a degree that are viable, affluent and thriving... have a brain and don't vote D.....

If the education they got wasn't worth them paying off their own loan then it is worth even less to me.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.