Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I sure hope not.

“The filing includes a note from an independent accounting firm, Colorado-based BF Borgers CPA PC, warning that Trump Media's "operating losses raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-media-auditor-warns-losses-175621421.html

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/01/24.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The Lock-Up Agreement will prevent him or anyone else from selling the stock to profit, for at least 6 months or until after it reaches Penny Stock valuation.

Lock-Up Agreements

On the Closing Date, Public TMTG entered into Lock-up Agreements (the "Lock-Up Agreements”) with: Andrew Northwall, Daniel Scavino Jr., Devin G. Nunes, Donald J. Trump, Jr., President Donald J. Trump, Kashyap "Kash” Patel, Phillip Juhan, Scott Glabe and Vladimir Novachki (the "Holders”), pursuant to which they are contractually restricted from selling or transferring any of (i) their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock held immediately following the Closing and (ii) any of their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock that result from converting securities held immediately following the Closing (the "Lock-Up Shares”). Such restrictions became applicable commencing from the Closing Date and end the earliest of (i) the six-month anniversary of the Closing Date, (ii) on the date on which the closing stock price for Public TMTG Common Stock equals or exceeds $12.00 per share for any 20 trading days within any 30-trading day period commencing at least 150 days after the Closing Date, and (iii) such date on which Public TMTG completes a liquidation, merger, stock exchange or other similar transaction that results in all of Public TMTG stockholders having the right to exchange their shares of Public TMTG Common Stock for cash, securities or other property (the "Lock-Up Trading Restrictions”). In addition, subject to certain customary exceptions, the Amended Charter also includes Lock-Up Trading Restrictions, which apply to holders who received Public TMTG Common Stock in exchange for their TMTG common stock, but excluding shares of Public TMTG Common Stock issued to holders of TMTG common stock prior to the Closing Date in exchange for their TMTG Convertible Notes.

The foregoing summary is subject to and qualified in its entirety by reference to the Form of Lock-Up Agreement, which is filed hereto as Exhibit 10.8 and the terms of which are incorporated by reference herein to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Link

I guess anyone fool enough to buy it should be watching for the $12 mark and then start counting the day's.

Most people realized what trump was way back in the 70's...

Phil

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Anyone told yo to go fuqk ur self today

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's funny guys, how long did Tesla go without being profitable?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by jetjockey
I sure hope not.

“The filing includes a note from an independent accounting firm, Colorado-based BF Borgers CPA PC, warning that Trump Media's "operating losses raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-media-auditor-warns-losses-175621421.html

You must not trade much. That’s a SOP disclosure many stocks make in their forward-looking statements.

IC B2

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Good stuff, hahahahahah, coffee gurgled up thru the nostrils on that one.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
wish I did. I'd be up about 300%

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by TimZ

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I dare you to short it.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The Lock-Up Agreement will prevent him or anyone else from selling the stock to profit, for at least 6 months or until after it reaches Penny Stock valuation.

Lock-Up Agreements

On the Closing Date, Public TMTG entered into Lock-up Agreements (the "Lock-Up Agreements”) with: Andrew Northwall, Daniel Scavino Jr., Devin G. Nunes, Donald J. Trump, Jr., President Donald J. Trump, Kashyap "Kash” Patel, Phillip Juhan, Scott Glabe and Vladimir Novachki (the "Holders”), pursuant to which they are contractually restricted from selling or transferring any of (i) their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock held immediately following the Closing and (ii) any of their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock that result from converting securities held immediately following the Closing (the "Lock-Up Shares”). Such restrictions became applicable commencing from the Closing Date and end the earliest of (i) the six-month anniversary of the Closing Date, (ii) on the date on which the closing stock price for Public TMTG Common Stock equals or exceeds $12.00 per share for any 20 trading days within any 30-trading day period commencing at least 150 days after the Closing Date, and (iii) such date on which Public TMTG completes a liquidation, merger, stock exchange or other similar transaction that results in all of Public TMTG stockholders having the right to exchange their shares of Public TMTG Common Stock for cash, securities or other property (the "Lock-Up Trading Restrictions”). In addition, subject to certain customary exceptions, the Amended Charter also includes Lock-Up Trading Restrictions, which apply to holders who received Public TMTG Common Stock in exchange for their TMTG common stock, but excluding shares of Public TMTG Common Stock issued to holders of TMTG common stock prior to the Closing Date in exchange for their TMTG Convertible Notes.

The foregoing summary is subject to and qualified in its entirety by reference to the Form of Lock-Up Agreement, which is filed hereto as Exhibit 10.8 and the terms of which are incorporated by reference herein to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Link

I guess anyone fool enough to buy it should be watching for the $12 mark and then start counting the day's.

Phil
Did you ever suck a cock you didn't like?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Gheyghost has a eye for stocks n cocks

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The ol boy is a perennial winner. We were winners under his leadership. That’s what really matters to real Americans.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I dare you to short it.

ROFLMAO...

Them brokedick fools ain't gots no money.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So does cockjockey.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
^^^^fugk off Libs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdollar

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

These threads always bring out the anti-Trump [bleep].

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

These threads always bring out the anti-Trump [bleep].

[Linked Image]

No Doubt, Mag! And thanks for posting one of the best Trump Memes EVER, once again. I had lost that one.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So does cockjockey.

Yep. LMAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Buyers remorse? 🤣🤣

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I bought just over $3k right when it hit. Guess we'll see what happens.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it gets down graded to junk status, the party is over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The truth, Libs, is that I haven’t bought any of the stock yet…… I just get my whole paycheck direct deposited into Trumps campaign fund…..:)

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

The truth, Libs, is that I haven’t bought any of the stock yet…… I just get my whole paycheck direct deposited into Trumps campaign fund…..:)

Brilliant! Now if you can just get the rest of the trailer park to do it, there will be no stopping him- except maybe for prison……

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at all the Biden fan boi's furiously pounding their keyboard

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Amazon was another that bled red for a long while.
Today,,,?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

You intending to stay home this November? Kennedy your man?

GOA
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….
And you think you'll outlive the damage from Biden?

Your explanation of your life give me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Your explanation of your life give me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

I’m perfectly happy and I know I’ll outlive the damage either idiot will do. I’ve got more than enough money to enjoy life until nature takes its course. No need to rush the inevitable with your cheap rope. Thanks anyway, though. Good luck to both sides going forward, you’re going to need it considering how both parties have fu. ed you blind.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Your explanation of your life gives me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

I’m perfectly happy and I know I’ll outlive the damage either idiot will do. I’ve got more than enough money to enjoy life until nature takes its course. No need to rush the inevitable with your cheap rope. Thanks anyway, though. Good luck to both sides going forward, you’re going to need it considering how both parties have fu. ed you blind.

Long range planning is clearly not in your forte.

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many uses before and after you.

The Tree of Liberty needs refreshing.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 04/01/24.
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
The question is what’s the over/under on how long it will take DJT to file bankruptcy? The thing about public companies. They actually have to file stuff. I mean seriously, just over $4million in revenue is all? I bet it doesn’t make it more than 2 years, which would actually not be too bad for a Trump company.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
It's hilarious because the people who are dogging out the speculative investment, are not investors of any kind, as is obvious from their comments.

I've never met a high return investor who invested per their political beliefs.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many used before and after you.

At age 76, long range planning only extends out to less than 10 years and I’ve plenty of money to do anything I want for that time frame. It must really suck to have to worry about long term planning as a result of the impending train wreck in Washington. You have my sympathies- Orange Jesus and SLO Jo ain’t the answer.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nope.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many used before and after you.

At age 76, long range planning only extends out to less than 10 years and I’ve plenty of money to do anything I want for that time frame. It must really suck to have to worry about long term planning as a result of the impending train wreck in Washington. You have my sympathies- Orange Jesus and SLO Jo ain’t the answer.

Well that post is hilarious.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Well that post is hilarious.

Happy to provide you a moment of levity. You and yours will need it going forward. I won’t….

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's all about you isn't it........

[Linked Image]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, I bet you voted for Bill Clinton too.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=Mr_TooDogs][quote=jdollar]Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

I can respect your stand jdollar.

I believe many voters hold similar positions. Both conservative values and liberal values. These people are simply sick of the daily chitshow.

For the investing in DJT, I have not. There may be long term potential. Dunno.

I did like the post where it was suggested that OP take a short position in the stock. OP won't though.

GOA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Perfect analysis, unfortunately I have 5 grandchildren

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

This ain’t about you. It’s about our kids and grandkids.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I predict DJT in 6 months...and those investing in same.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Saved.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least DJT is only interested in adult women, vs PedoBiden being a PEDOPHILE.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Lock-Up Agreements

Link

Phil

That's why Trump got 74 million votes and Biden got 39 million I guess.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems like I just saw articles about him getting a couple billion added to his total. OP is a moron

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Saved.

Is he 'Broke-Ahontas' before or after paying $175m?

i guess that's just pocket change for Buzz?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, but here’s the point you seem to be missing:

We have now seen how each of them perform at the job and the narcissistic egomaniac did a 1000 times better at the job than the incompetent fool.

Nobody says you have to like his personality enough to go on long vacations with him, you just have to like his job performance!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
If you could only bottle and sell Jealousy , the libs would be rich.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doubled my money in 6 hours. Yeah. That really sucked d

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Disney is leaking cash like a sieve, but they keep bearing down on their creepy grooming and LGBTQRX-WTF agenda. Left wing newspapers and other media are being propped up with someone’s cash to keep the NeverTrump lamp lit. Amazon took forever to make money too, IIRC.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I dare you to short it.

😂😂😀😀😎😎
Love it!

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What is really funny... DJT has a Market Cap of near $6b... AND IT IS A MEME SITE...

AND...

ALL of brokedick General Motors has a Market Cap $51b... and all they sell is a MILLION RECALLED VEHICLES A MONTH.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2

My position IS about me. Yours is obviously about your family and that makes perfect sense. Your family is not my responsibility though.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
The media has gotten to a bunch of weak minded folks, You dont want Trump because of the "drama", well if your presumptive candidate was good for America, The media would create drama there also. Sounds like a few people are capitulating to the media. Hold your head up, vote your values and teach the media a lesson.
There is a new day coming with tic toc, X, Utube and the clones. The news will get out right past the "old" media and they will loose control.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi you checked ur trump stock today?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

My position IS about me. Yours is obviously about your family and that makes perfect sense. Your family is not my responsibility though.

It’s revealing to know that you have no responsibility to America’s generations (collectively) that follow us.

To each their own.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Yup. And I checked the earnings as well.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Then you’d Know Emanuel ain’t for Sale ..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Keep in mind this jdollar loser is a libtard loving, Fauci loving, covtard loving, never Trumping coward. Don't let the Georgia location of this loser fool you, as he's a pure Californiatard as well. Here's just one of his many dumbass pearls....

I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.

Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We should just move on and forget that Covid business. 🧐

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Can't we just forgive and forget..........LMAO!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I doubt it

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

It’s revealing to know that you have no responsibility to America’s generations (collectively) that follow us.

To each their own.

You’re right. I’m not responsible for the idiots making up Gen X, Y, Z and the consequences of their collective stupidity. I’m sorry you feel the need to bail them out but I don’t. Don’t complain when you have to foot the bill for their idiocy.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Raider is incapable of that. It is all he has to live for. Why do you think that every third word of his posts ends with “tard”? Pathetically sad individual that need professional help…..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

To each their own.

You’re right. I’m not responsible for the idiots making up Gen X, Y, Z and the consequences of their collective stupidity. I’m sorry you feel the need to bail them out but I don’t. Don’t complain when you have to foot the bill for their idiocy.

Ahh, okay. Everyone is an idiot but you.

You’re a bitter, angry old man (assumed) mad at the world that you’re unable to contend with.

By the way, you too are “footing the bill “ or had you noticed ?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Down 5.5% today, Up180% since last week.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Raider is incapable of that. It is all he has to live for. Why do you think that every third word of his posts ends with “tard”? Pathetically sad individual that need professional help…..

jdollar, shouldn't you be over at Accurate Reloading kissing your muslim buddy's asss like you always are? Maybe whooping it up with the rest of the liberal lardassss lawyers over there who kiss Fauci's ass and brag about all the jabs you losers have gotten? You're too stupid to understand you responded to a man who was mocking and making fun of you being a covtard. So tell us where you stand on this comment today if you've got the nads. I'm betting you don't.

I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.

Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... Anyone buy DJT? ...

There was money to be made. 10% per day. Shorting from 3/27 thru EOD on 4/1. If you were so inclined. A stock does not have to go up to make money.

Last edited by Orion2000; 04/03/24.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
GFY, LIBERAL CHUNT JUNK JOCKEY. You USELESS twisted Mfk'er.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not enough, earlybrd.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Another liberal coksukker. Eat a bag a' dicks.

Trump's name draws these schiteaterss out like flies.

LMAO.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider

jdollar, shouldn't you be over at Accurate Reloading kissing your muslim buddy's asss like you always are? Maybe whooping it up with the rest of the liberal lardassss lawyers over there who kiss Fauci's ass and brag about all the jabs you losers have gotten? You're too stupid to understand you responded to a man who was mocking and making fun of you being a covtard. So tell us where you stand on this comment today if you've got the nads. I'm betting you don't.

From the looks of things I'm pretty sure with each jab comes a deduction in IQ points, some more than others.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump's name draws these punks out like flies.

LMAO.

They just can't help it, it's the need to be validated.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Keep in mind this jdollar loser is a libtard loving, Fauci loving, covtard loving, never Trumping coward. Don't let the Georgia location of this loser fool you, as he's a pure Californiatard as well. Here's just one of his many dumbass pearls....

Yep. He's one educated moron.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

From the looks of things I'm pretty sure with each jab comes a deduction in IQ points, some more than others.........

And calling everybody who didn't take the Jab stupid.

Moron.

I did the prescribed weekly dose of Ivermectin from FLCC. Never got the crud.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You should Suck a crank to get your earnings up.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep. He's one educated moron.

Lol.

With guys like this it's one of two things, he's either just plain stupid or he's educated beyond his ability.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not interested in investing. S&P500 is as risky as I go now that I'm retired. I can ride the dips.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... Anyone buy DJT? ...

There was money to be made. 10% per day. Shorting from 3/27 thru EOD on 4/1. If you were so inclined. A stock does not have to go up to make money.

Yep, made 40% in 3 days this week on my puts.

(By any rational valuation measure DJT should be under $5. But be careful, it is a meme stock and for a number of reason could have a have a rally or two as it heads down to more a rational price.)

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Btw.. see the recent jobs report?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
No WGAF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

See the $20/hr?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

See the $20/hr?

Yup! Good stuff too. About time our lower and middle class finally reap the benefits the top 5% have been reaping for years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

See the $20/hr?

Yup! Good stuff too. About time our lower and middle class finally reap the benefits the top 5% have been reaping for years.

Clueless commie right here, folks.

Draw them out just a little bit and they'll come charging in to show their ass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

See the $20/hr?

When Seattle moved to $15/hr minimum wage, all the business owners claimed it would lead to layoffs, less pay, etc. Guess what happened? Good businesses made more money, had to hire more employees, and everyone was happy. This debate reminds me when smokers claimed that stopping smoking in bars would ruin bars, yet the opposite happened because more people started going to bars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

See the $20/hr?

Seems that state and federal as well as FICA reap the benefit of the increased hourly wage. That's THE REAL REASON for the push to raise minimum wages.

Absolutely nothing to do with "we are the Government and WE care about the lower and middle class". Democrat = deceive/manipulate

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

See the $20/hr?

Seems that state and federal as well as FICA reap the benefit of the increased hourly wage. That's THE REAL REASON for the push to raise minimum wages.

Absolutely nothing to do with "we are the Government and WE care about the lower and middle class". Democrat = deceive/manipulate

Democrat Voter = Dimwit Sucker

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Azzhole cancer is looking for you.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

And you believe those numbers? What was it only 6000 full time jobs, the rest Government/healthcare jobs or part time. The job numbers only look good because many people have to have two jobs to get by. But then we have to wait for the generally revised numbers don't we?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

See the $20/hr?

When Seattle moved to $15/hr minimum wage, all the business owners claimed it would lead to layoffs, less pay, etc. Guess what happened? Good businesses made more money, had to hire more employees, and everyone was happy. This debate reminds me when smokers claimed that stopping smoking in bars would ruin bars, yet the opposite happened because more people started going to bars.

See the $20/hr?

What a liar.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's just a stupid commie troll. Rest assured he'll be among the first to the gulag. He's too stupid to understand that government is the only thing propping up this economy. And yes, He really is that stupid.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You ought to see tha fur coats his wife wears 😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's always all about you. That's the way you liberal twats are in real life... always.

Now go sit on a cactus, you phoney liberal c unt.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's always all about you. That's the way you liberal twats are in real life... always.

Now go sit on a cactus, you phoney liberal c unt.

lolol smile

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

You got a Tax Break put that in your pipe and Smoke It

Oh and No Wars and No Fairfield Inns Full of Blood Sucking Maggots ..

Your Turn Bitch

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

See the $20/hr?

Eat this, you dumb commie c unt..

Native Americans not getting jobs the c unt Biden is taking victory laps over

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

To each their own.

Like I said you're just a typical commie self-centered twat That thinks the world is just spinning around him. It's coming to your front door because of the policies you have Helped institute, you ignorant liberal c unt. Wishing I could be there to kick you in the face when you finally come out of your little hidey hole.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi must be shoppin for fur coats

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This business of Trump becoming 4 billion richer overnight is sure causing a lot of TDS flareups with the resident Bolsheviks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange

You got a Tax Break put that in your pipe and Smoke It

Oh and No Wars and No Fairfield Inns Full of Blood Sucking Maggots ..

Your Turn Bitch

He's too busy with his nose up biden's ass. Ignorant mf'ker.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Sounds a whole lotta butthurt, I imagine buyer's remorse.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Did the accounting agency preparing Tesla's documents ever come out and say that Tesla will probably end up belly up shortly as a part of their corporate disclosures?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pat85
This business of Trump becoming 4 billion richer overnight is sure causing a lot of TDS flareups with the resident Bolsheviks.
It barely takes anything for them to get butthurt and try to let it flow. The
MSM hasn’t shared how to to let it flow out.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by wade brown

Go fuqk ur self wades in brown schit 🥴

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

The greatest part about it is that the commies banning Trump from Twitter lead to truth social and him being the figure head. It must drive them crazy that he gained all these additional billions because of their actions. MAGA.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Whose sock is this twat?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

The greatest part about it is that the commies banning Trump from Twitter lead to truth social and him being the figure head. It must drive them crazy that he gained all these additional billions because of their actions. MAGA.

Poetic Justice..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Poetic Justice..........

Not website related but Trump just garnered $50.5 million from his Florida rally.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...idens-economy-are-crappy-part-time-work/

Almost *All* the ‘New Jobs’ in Biden’s Economy Are ‘Crappy’ Part Time Work.

The ‘hot’ March jobs report released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not as positive as the Biden government and corporate media are billing. It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.March’s total non-farm payroll employment rose, with 303,000 jobs added to the economy last month. However, the monthly change in full-time employment decreased by 6,000, while part-time employment added 691,000 jobs.

GOVERNMENT AND PART-TIME JOBS.
One of the areas that did see full-time job growth was public sector employment. March saw an increase of 71,000 government jobs — outpacing the prior 12-month average of 54,000. Other sectors that added jobs last month — most known for their reliance on part-time employment — were the construction industry (39,000), leisure and hospitality (49,000), and retail (+18,000). The healthcare industry also saw significant growth, with 72,000 jobs added. However, again, this growth appears to be in areas of the industry reliant on part-time workers, including outpatient care (28,000), hospitals (27,000), and residential care facilities (18,000).
‘THEY’RE CRAPPY JOBS’.
The trend of adding part-time employment while losing full-time jobs has been ongoing for over a year now. This is likely what underpins voter anxiety about the U.S. economy. The National Pulse has previously reported that most jobs gained since President Joe Biden took office have been fueled by migrant labor.On Wednesday, former Biden White House Chief of Staff, Ron Klain, acknowledged the disconnect between the Biden government’s claims regarding the U.S. economy and how American voters feel about it. “I understand that people say, hey, I’m glad you have all these good things going on in the economy, I’m glad that there are jobs,” Klain said in an interview with MSNBC, adding: “But people want to see that their own personal pocketbook is better off.”A similar sentiment was expressed by former Obama White House advisor Van Jones in January regarding the job ‘growth’ in the Black community. “People keep telling me, ‘You’ve got great employment numbers in the Black community, and aren’t you happy?’ I’m like, yeah, but they’re crappy jobs,” Jones said. Unemployment among Black Americans rose in March a whole percentage point to 6.4 percent — a near two-year high.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
And there ya have it. The same old tired argument the GOP used when Obama was in office and supposedly only created government and part time jobs. Those people count on Americans to be too stupid to realize what U6 is, and unfortunately, like the poster above, many Americans believe it.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Have what?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

I imagine you were awake all night coming up with such a thoughtful response. Sounds I was correct, you sound seriously butthurt, come up from your mom's basement and ask her to put some diaper cream on your butt to help reduce the butthurt of buying a worthless stock.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And there ya have it. The same old tired argument the GOP used when Obama was in office and supposedly only created government and part time jobs. Those people count on Americans to be too stupid to realize what U6 is, and unfortunately, like the poster above, many Americans believe it.

[Linked Image]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

I imagine you were awake all night coming up with such a thoughtful response. Sounds I was correct, you sound seriously butthurt, come up from your mom's basement and ask her to put some diaper cream on your butt to help reduce the butthurt of buying a worthless stock.
I ain’t bought no stock dumfuk sounds like I’m rent free in ur pathetic head 🥴😂🤣

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

[Linked Image]

And it will all go towards defending him in court! 🤣🤣

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
And djt continues its route to penny stock status in the near future, good luck to those who invested in this maybe the losses will help you out with tax deductions in 2024 tax year. It is not that many stocks that lose %50 of there values so fast, be proud of losing money. If the stock has any value in 6 minths (when donny can sell) the money you invested will help him pay his legal fees so maybe you are proud of helping a billionaire with his legal fees, me I always thought a billionaire should be able and should pay their own legal fees.

By the way maybe if you had taken a gander at donny's other failed ventures (Trump wine, steaks, universitym, water, airline, 2 casinos, ...) you would have realized that investing in trash social was a losing proposition. Those of you that short sold the stock hopefully the high fees did not kill you apparently so many folks wanted to shirt that the fees to so got wracked up.

Have a good day,
wade

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I dare you to short it.

Thanks. That was great advice. Second week in a row I made 40% on DJT puts. Like taking candy from a baby.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The campfire Xiden voters are giddy.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Stock performance today 6 dollars closer to penny stock status, and $5.96 (18.32%) loss as of 2:50 PM CST today. A release came out that that the spac wanted to issue a boatload of additional shares, thereby diluting the value of the current shareholders holding. A bunch of people finally got their eyes opened to the grift they had funded and dumped their shares before the value hit 0. It looked like the lion's share of the new shares would be given to donny, if the stock performed good for an unspecified amount of time.

I would guess that since the dramatic decline in the stock's price has reduced donny's net worth by a factor of 2 or more we needed to turn up the heat on this particular grift so get more shares issued and pocket them is one way. The other way to increase donny's net worth is to actually make something of the dumpster fire called truth social but that ain't gonna' happen. If donny was able to be successful at Truth Social there would still be trump water, steaks, charities, wine, airline, mattress, university, condoms, casinos, ... Who in their right mind would bet on a horse that had lost that many times? To buy into DJT you have to be a little on the gullible side or just plain stupid, you be the judge as I am not saying anybody is stupid just raising the obvious issue.

donny has the Fecal Touch, not unlike the Midas Touch, but instead of turning all he touches into gold donny turns it into excrement. Explain to me why donny doesn't have Fecal Touch since he has spawned so many businesses that go belly up shortly after inception. Hard to hide so many losses.

All donny had to do was put the money he inherited from his dad into index-based funds and he would have more money today than he does. How does a proclaimed brilliant business man beat the stock market (the wrong way) by loosing so much money that he did worse than the market?

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All donny had to do was put the money he inherited from his dad into index-based funds and he would have more money today than he does. How does a proclaimed brilliant business man beat the stock market (the wrong way) by loosing so much money that he did worse than the market?

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)

Like this jerk off knows what market performance is 40 years into the future. LOL

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)

Like this jerk off knows what market performance is 40 years into the future. LOL

DJT had 4 million in revenue last year. It lost 58 million. It has 1% the traffic for users as Reddit. It is so politically controversial most mainstream advertisers won't come near it and since advertising is the way social media usually makes money this is a big problem. There is no clear path to growth for it, much less a path to profitability. Yet Trump's cult members bid the stock up to almost 8 billion dollar market cap.

By any measure the company should be a penny stock. Of course it was going to come crashing down. Thanks MAGA for giving me some quick trading profits.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Anyone who supports OBiden over trump is a fool, traitor or BOTH!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)

The forty years I was referring to were in the past, donny's dad died a while back, not hard to predict what happened in the last 40 years. Maybe I did not understand your poorly worded response. Main point not much of a sharp businessman if you bring out about a dozen products that fail and consistently underperform the market. I probably was not clear at the point I was trying to make so here I will try to be a little more clear:

donny is a lousy businessman his history is the best proof of that. donny probably would have been destitute by now but for The Apprentice which brought him millions, not for his business acumen but his stage presence.

Those of you that believe truth social is going to rise like Phoenix keep buying, hey maybe the tax writeoff from the losses will help you out. Me I would rather make investments that increase my net worth. The stock market is no place to prove your love for someone who couldn't care less about your welfare.

Have a good evening,
wade

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by RHOD
DJT had 4 million in revenue last year. It lost 58 million. It has 1% the traffic for users as Reddit. It is so politically controversial most mainstream advertisers won't come near it and since advertising is the way social media usually makes money this is a big problem. There is no clear path to growth for it, much less a path to profitability. Yet Trump's cult members bid the stock up to almost 8 billion dollar market cap.

By any measure the company should be a penny stock. Of course it was going to come crashing down. Thanks MAGA for giving me some quick trading profits.

Good points but the facts have little bearing zas there are many here who see backing donny as the thing that defines them so no amount of logic will displace them. After they have lost all of their money on DJT and are eating cat food they will still blame "fake media" of the "communist left", of "the woke mob", or some other word salad they heard donny or some other rightwing mouthpiece say ruined truth social, but you can't ruin something that came out of the gate ruined. They will never believe that if was a grift by donny, even while choking on the dry cat food, the canned stuff is just too expensive.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Trump flushes out the grabbed pussies.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Good points but the facts have little bearing zas there are many here who see backing donny as the thing that defines them so no amount of logic will displace them. After they have lost all of their money on DJT and are eating cat food they will still blame "fake media" of the "communist left", of "the woke mob", or some other word salad they heard donny or some other rightwing mouthpiece say ruined truth social, but you can't ruin something that came out of the gate ruined. They will never believe that if was a grift by donny, even while choking on the dry cat food, the canned stuff is just too expensive.

Yep. One thing Trump’s followers will never understand is this was a failing company. Taking it public was a way for Trump to get some money out of it. Yeah, Trump’s shares are locked up for a while. But, his followers bid up the price to a crazy level for this company. At that point Trump can buy puts with an expiration date longer than his lock up period and guarantee he can sell them at that higher price. There are a number of other ways he can also make money by going public, even if the shares eventually go to zero. Most of the people left holding the bag and will be watching money evaporate will be his followers.

Trump will make money on this at the expenses of those that believe in him and bought the stock. They will still worship Trump though, because that is what it is like in a cult.

Last edited by RHOD; 04/16/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You two fâgs should double date with Tapper and Lemon.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who bought JRBiden?
lol

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
So Truth Social made an announcement that they were going to start streaming video on the platform and the stockholders were so excited by that announcement that they dumped enough shares for a decline of almost 15% at 2:30 Eastern. I guess there are enough folks out there that finally realized the djt is a dumpster fire and get out while there is some value left who cares if you bought in at 3-4 times today's prices it is better to get $20 than 20 cents.

Don't despair there is still ample time to make money on this stock by shorting if the costs are not too high. I looked into it on my brokerage and the charges were very high, too many people trying to short and not enough willing to let go.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
Who bought JRBiden?
lol

Wade B & RHOD?

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trolls from mordor are hard at it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
TDS^^^

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)
More TDS^^^^

Yep. One thing Trump’s followers will never understand is this was a failing company. Taking it public was a way for Trump to get some money out of it. Yeah, Trump’s shares are locked up for a while. But, his followers bid up the price to a crazy level for this company. At that point Trump can buy puts with an expiration date longer than his lock up period and guarantee he can sell them at that higher price. There are a number of other ways he can also make money by going public, even if the shares eventually go to zero. Most of the people left holding the bag and will be watching money evaporate will be his followers.

Trump will make money on this at the expenses of those that believe in him and bought the stock. They will still worship Trump though, because that is what is like in a cult.

And some more TDS^^^^

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
This schit is hilarious

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Will DJT be below $20 tonight? LOL

Phil

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Phil
The real question is will you go to hell willingly?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didn't DJT sell a bunch of NFT's during his presidency?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
IF any of you clowns with TDS know how to read a chart you should take a look at META[FB], from it's inception.

Then let us know how differently DJT is trending from a company now in the $500/share range.

A company[META] that was pushing $400/share two+ years back and fell to well under $100/share 1.5 years back.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raeford
IF any of you clowns know how to read a chart you should take a look at META[FB], from it's inception.

Then let us know how differently DJT is trending from a company now in the $500/share range.

A company[META] that was pushing $400/share two+ years back and fell to well under $100/share 1.5 years back.

lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Waiting for the dead cat bounce. Is $20 a buy signal?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
IF any of you clowns with TDS know how to read a chart you should take a look at META[FB], from it's inception.

By all means, start buying as much DJT as you can.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
TDS^^^

Have a good afternoon,
wade

26.63 -5.96 (-18.32%)
More TDS^^^^

Trump will make money on this at the expenses of those that believe in him and bought the stock. They will still worship Trump though, because that is what is like in a cult.

And some more TDS^^^^

You bring up TDS which I believe means trump derangement syndrome, so if I am the one deranged instead of those who purchased into the dumpster fire truth social tell me what I said that was wrong, If I am the deranged one it should be easy to point out where I was wrong.

Where was I wrong? Maybe I got some of the magat's butthurt by making light of the money they have lost. Apparently some idiots lost a lot of money like their entire life savings. Who in their right mind would invest in a company donny started when he has lost money every business venture outside of Apprentice and some real estate deals. If you need a reminder of the ventures donny has lost I will reiterate: trump water, wine, steak, condoms, casinos, mattresses, airline, ... Imagine you were at a doctor's and the four people with appointments went in to see the doctor and all were rolled out dead, would you stay and see the doctor? Seeing the doctor that just killed the previous 4 patients is as stupid as investing in one of donny's ventures, anyone buying djt stock must be the ones with tds.

Waiting with bated breath for a critique on where I was wrong.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Phil

Maybe we should start a betting pool for when djt breaks the 1 dollar mark, my bet is August 5 at noon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, The TDS Faagots can't help themselves!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/16/24.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Lol, The TDS Faagots can't help themselves!

[Linked Image]

What do you hold in DJT? My portfolio strategy doesn't buy individual stocks short of my Shell stock that I sold a year ago. I suppose your does?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
magat's

So instead of telling us how much you hate Pres. Trump, how about you tell us why you love Joe "I showered with my daughter for years" Biden?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Hot stock tip.

The company is bleeding money like crazy. It has no conceivable path to ever becoming profitable. It is issuing new shares, diluting the value of existing shares (that have been dropping like a rock already.) And its founder and largest share holder is currently on trial for falsification of business records.

Who wants in?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You bring up TDS which I believe means trump derangement syndrome, so if I am the one deranged instead of those who purchased into the dumpster fire truth social tell me what I said that was wrong, If I am the deranged one it should be easy to point out where I was wrong.

Where was I wrong? Maybe I got some of the magat's butthurt by making light of the money they have lost. Apparently some idiots lost a lot of money like their entire life savings. Who in their right mind would invest in a company donny started when he has lost money every business venture outside of Apprentice and some real estate deals. If you need a reminder of the ventures donny has lost I will reiterate: trump water, wine, steak, condoms, casinos, mattresses, airline, ... Imagine you were at a doctor's and the four people with appointments went in to see the doctor and all were rolled out dead, would you stay and see the doctor? Seeing the doctor that just killed the previous 4 patients is as stupid as investing in one of donny's ventures, anyone buying djt stock must be the ones with tds.

Waiting with bated breath for a critique on where I was wrong.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

Why do you care what 'other' people invest in?
Did you express these same concerns over say B. Madoff, Enron, SBF-FTX etc to all that would listen[prior to their drop]? Or is it solely ANYTHING RE: TRUMP
TDS

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Up 10% this morning.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Up 10% this morning.

The regime loving cock sockets will be along shortly to tell you you are wrong.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Up 10% this morning.

Buy some shares then, buy lots of them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Up 10% this morning.

Right on cue.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Up 10% this morning.

Right on cue.

TDS allows nothing less.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The TDS sufferers [many in this thread] could've turned a nice overnight profit on DJT, but their TDS won't allow it.
Up 3.29

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Up 10% this morning.

Right on cue.

TDS allows nothing less.

Money talks and Bullshit walks. Buy your shares and make your money.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Now up 20% following 2 bad days previous,

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Time to buy puts again.

(Not financial advise. Just the ramblings of a madman making money of a garbage stock.)

Last edited by RHOD; 04/17/24.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Up 15% today.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Time to buy puts again.

(Not financial advise. Just the ramblings of a madman making money of a garbage stock.)

Not sure if you are a paid troll or just a dumb f u ck sock, but you've never made a dime from a put.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Up again.....Rut-Roh rafro

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Somehow, even though it was a "bad investment", I am still making money.

Funny how that works.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Time to buy puts again.

Not sure if you are a paid troll or just a dumb f u ck sock, but you've never made a dime from a put.

Wrong. But if it makes you feel better about going through life as a moron, go ahead and believe that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, the rhod is stuck in wadebrowns ass.

TDS is real!

TDS'ers just can't help themselves!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
DJT up 12%

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Now 20% +

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Anyone heard from Jetboi?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Now 20% +

Yep.

Closed out on the upside at +26%.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone heard from Jetboi?

he's busy taking a dill from Rhod........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Down 16% for the month you dumb chits. This shows how far in the chitter this penny stock was.

And remember morons most of you still can only afford 2 shares.

LOL

Fools and their money.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Down 16% for the month you dumb chits. This shows how far in the chitter this penny stock was.

And remember morons most of you still can only afford 2 shares.

LOL

Fools and their money.

Hey 'dumbest of f ucks' go and 'try' to read a chart on FB/META's earliest days of trading and tell us what you find.

BTW-up 3%+ again already this morning.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This penny stock is down 51% since the end of March.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Calledumb, what's it going to do when Google and Facebook are destroyed.

You stupid bastards don't even know it when you've been fughked.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So you can't read charts I see.

It's okay, we all know how F ucking stoopid you are.

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Callscum the phaag 😂

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Comparing DJT to FB/META is , well,,, stupid.

Apples to Turnips

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Comparing DJT to FB/META is , well,,, stupid.

Apples to Turnips

IPO's
Look it up dum bfuck

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Funny how that works.

Yep, still up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Devin Nunes of Trump media alerts the SEC of apparent naked short sales, generally illegal, used to drive the stock price down.

SEC is supposedly investigating the activity and the accusation.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Funny how that works.

Yep, still up.

2.71%^

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Timing is everything. Up 50% in the past 3 days...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I sure hope not.

Cant be too much of a concern. Up 9.61% at closing

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Might cash out on Monday.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, This thread ain't working out like CockJockey thought it would........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
DJT up 35% in the last 5 days! That should cause a TDS flare up for the resident Never Trumpers.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Phil

Have any more investment advice retard?
DJT has surged 6.69% to $41.07. Check it out on Yahoo Finance https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT?p=DJT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Phil

Have any more investment advice retard?
DJT has surged 6.69% to $41.07. Check it out on Yahoo Finance https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT?p=DJT

Investment OR grammar advice... He'll never figure it out though.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Lol, This thread ain't working out like CockJockey thought it would........
It’s down 37% since the initial offering. Is that good? Wait until they report earning to really watch it crash. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tesla

Hahahaha Hahahaha

You Stupid F’ck

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I don't own any nor do I intend to. There is naked shorting going on around it just like there was around MMTLP and ALPP as well as tons of other small cap stocks. Look at the recent ban on short trading in South Korea for an idea of what's going on. That being said, it's a company operating at a loss, and with no solid plan to change that so it is a poor investment from a fundamental perspective.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi how’s it lookin

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Jetboi how’s it lookin

6-12” now forecasted for today. I’m ready to go, just waiting on the weather and the GC. I have another big project that just popped up though, so I guess we will see how the timing all works out.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ur stocks not the weather jfc 🤦‍♂️

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Ur stocks not the weather jfc 🤦‍♂️

Well I figured you were talking about my gun room again. Stocks are doing just fine. I bought a bunch a few weeks ago. Didn’t hit the absolute bottom of the small correction, but got close. Now it’s time to rebuild my rainy day fund so I can buy the recession if Trump is elected. Every GOP President in the last 100 years has presided over a recession. Buying during those times can make you a lot of money if you’re a long term investor.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,491 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.